Your Search | john kenney also known as suzi84 and thief and any other name spamming on topix
There may be more reports for "john kenney also known as suzi84 and thief and any other name spamming on topix"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "john kenney also known as suzi84 and thief and any other name spamming on topix"

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
William J Zubon Bill William J Zubon is a Thief! Carson City Nevada Author: Fallon, Nevada Questionable Activities: William J Zubon Carson City, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Fico Perfection Jack Dunham thief stole money and did not perform any work direct bank deposit Bank of America Houston Texas Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fico Perfection Houston, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Equinox equinoxserum.com I called to notify the company that the trial products arrived while I was out of the country. I explained to the representative m but they won't return my money either way. It should be illegal to automatically make an individual a member of any company if a person tries a product. Bluffdale Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Equinox Bluffdale, Utah

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
Anthony Connors AKA Anthony Roberts The official website of John Romano and Anthony Roberts is nothing more than a con. Hasbrouck Heights New Jersey Author: Denver, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Anthony Connors AKA Anthony Roberts Internet

Aug 22 2014
Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Fails to Inspire Prevention of Starvation and War; Fails at Bringing Jobs, True Hope and Love Washington, District of Columbia Author: Terra, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Washington, District of Columbia

Aug 22 2014
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Fraud!! Wlimington Internet Author: Terrell, North Carolina Literary Agencies: I Love To Write Day Internet

Aug 22 2014
Fashionista Boutique Julie Farnham prostitute, deadbeat, pedophila, thief, liar, scam, criminal, backstabber, unstable Waverly New York
Author: Sayre, Pennsylvania Consignment Stores: Fashionista Boutique Waverly, New York

Aug 22 2014
bitcoin-miners.me, Dragon-Miners.com Ordered a Dragon-Miner 5TH and paid them 3.2 BTC, never got any tracking info, never got the unit, they will not answer any emails. only on-line based Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Bitcoin Miners from Asia Internet

Aug 22 2014
John W Boyer Princeton Trading Group Hildalgo Mining Corp. 1/3 owner of Dorosa Mining Corp. Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: John W Boyer Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Cash Advance USA John Adams, John Bowe Claim I owe them money Internet Author: Jacksonville, , Florida Federal Government: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 21 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Karatbars International Ripoff The truth about Karatbars International Author: jonesboro, Georgia Home Based Business: Karatbars International sttugart, Other

Aug 21 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Little town, Alabama Telemarketers: Lonnie Weissman Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Jonathan Thomas Bishop Johnny Bishop Thief Rent Evader Damage Ridgeville South Carolina Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Tenants: Jonathan Thomas Bishop Ridgeville, South Carolina

Aug 21 2014
baku aj charged my visa for an order placed online and never delivered. Tried calling, the #was invalid. Searched the name and it showed up on RipOff Report. These people/companies should be prosecuted for theft. Internet Author: ancaster, Ontario Drugstores: baku aj Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Ronald Traxler Ron Traxler, Jordans Jewelers Ron Traxler is a thief - BEWARE Dallas Texas Author: Texas Jewelers: Ronald Traxler Dallas, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Labor Ready Abused and harrssed me and full of drugies 99 % full, also misuse of transportation. leesburgl Florida Author: Clermont , Florida Neighborhood Services: Labor Ready leesburg fl, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Blue Bell Mountain Coffee El Salvador Rogelio Arriaza Thief who preys on internet buyers El Salvador Author: Apex, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Blue Bell Mountain Coffee El Salvador Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Pioneer Pacific College Ripoff NOT REAL EDUCATION, BAD TEACHERS, FAKE GRADES, OPEN BOOK TESTS! Springfield Oregon Author: Talent, Oregon Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Pacific College Springfield, Oregon

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
Mommy Blog Product Rip Off's All publicists should proceed with caution. Internet Author: PublicityVille, Other Websites: Oh My Gosh Beck Internet