Your Search | john kenney also known as suzi84 and thief and any other name spamming on topix
There may be more reports for "john kenney also known as suzi84 and thief and any other name spamming on topix"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "john kenney also known as suzi84 and thief and any other name spamming on topix"

Feb 07 2016
Site Strategics Site Strategics sells templates off as their own original custom web designs Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Site Strategics Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
Chillingo Iron Force Android game This game is stacking the playing field to ripoff the new player instantly of any money invested almost instantly. Nationwide Author: ira twp, Michigan Computer Fraud: Chillingo Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Grand View Bed and Breakfast dirty Wrangell Alaska Author: Los Angeles, California Bed & Breakfast: Grand View Bed and Breakfast Wrangell, Alaska

Feb 07 2016
FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR JEWELRY RIPOFF REPAIRS RIVERSIDE California Author: riverside, California Jewelers: FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 07 2016
ATT Inc ATT Uverse ATT CHARGING ME FOR A IPHONE 6+ THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER ON Murrieta California Nationwide Author: lake elsinore, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Inc Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
ITechDeals I Tech Deals Sells faulty cables Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota On-Line Business: ITechDeals Internet

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Cascade, Inc. FlowhawksHoney Bucket Bait and Switch and the Lies that Follow Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Utility Companies: Northwest Cascade, Inc. Puyallup, Washington

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Daves I Beams Glasses I Beams Liar and a cheat riegesville Pennsylvania Author: king of prussia , Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Daves I Beams Glasses riegesville, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
Car & Truck Depot of Arizona misrepresented car; sold as a certified pre-owned; refused to remedy situation Phoenix Arizona Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Dealers: Car & Truck Depot of Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Centura College Centura College is a scam NOT medically accredited in any way North Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Burton Moving and Delivery Thomas Burton Replacement items and money owed Youngsville North Carolina Author: Linden, North Carolina Moving Companies: Burton Moving and Delivery Youngsville, North Carolina

Feb 06 2016
IronAds Threatened collection on product not delivered San Diego California Author: Burlington, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: IronAds Internet

Feb 06 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 06 2016
prime imports Marcy Zendejas ,Richard Bakke internet auto sales deceptive advertising and poor communication san Antonio Texas Author: palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: prime imports san Antonio, Texas

Feb 06 2016
Roughness Graphics Took my money and did not complete the website application as agreed within contract. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Websites: Roughness Graphics San Antonio, Texas

Feb 06 2016
National Yellow Pages Fraudulous and deceptive postcard requesting confirmation of contact info by this depraved alleged business carrollton Texas Author: new york, New York Advertising / Deceptive: National Yellow Pages carrollton, Texas

Feb 06 2016
paladin auto services they don't give a price on the work they do and they lie about there work port richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto services port richey, Florida

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania