JOHN ROBERT POWERS, MODESTO TERRY GREENFIELD OWNER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: john robert powers, modesto terry greenfield owner
There may be more specific results for "john robert powers, modesto terry greenfield owner"
For more specific results for "john robert powers, modesto terry greenfield owner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
John Mazziotta RE/MAX, Olson & Associates, John Mazziotta, RE/MAX, Olson & Associates John Mazziotta, Predatory Real Estate Agent In Granada Hills, Porter Ranch and Northridge - Granada Hills California Author: California Realtors: John Mazziotta Northridge, California

May 19 2017
Berichi Aviation Unprofesional services, Rude cocky manipulative greedy owner, unethical practises Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Aviation Schools: Berichi Aviation Florida

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
KOH Wisdom Sameera Durani KOH The owner harrasess individuals online via social media accounts sending rude and profanity filled messages to consumers, the business is a scam and she hides behind her fake business to harrass innocent people online releasing her insecurities on them. I have proof of all her messages if needed. When confronted she denies its even her business ( or fake business i should say) when the website of the so called business is displayed on her profile. Please protect individuls from this con artist Nashville Tennesse Internet
Author: Alabama Blabber Mouth: KOH Wisdom Internet

May 18 2017
Suchit Hambardiker Suchit Hambardiker Owner, Techno Verge Pixeleto.com, VertexSoftwares, UnicolorsIndia.com, axiombmp.com from - Ahmedabad Area, India Beware of SCAM ARTIST, Suchit Hambardiker Ahmedabad Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: Suchit Hambardiker Internet

May 17 2017
Confederate Superstore I tried to buy something from them. Was charged 19.99$. I never received my item. Ever since than I have been charged19.99$ for the past 6 months. I've tried to call them but have had no luck. Internet Author: Modesto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
John Robert Powers WASTE OF MONEY Corona California Author: California Talent Scouts: John Robert Powers Corona, California

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Southern management system ROBERT WEAVER WAS RUDE AND UNPRFESSIONAL Orlando Florida Author: Conway, Arkansas Small Business Services: Southern management system Orlando, Florida

May 17 2017
John Kealoha Garcia @ Brain Eye Creative LLC NO INTEGRITY, Ripoff, Scam, Overpromises, Overcharges, No Refund, Incomplete/Unfinished Deliverables, Ignores Communication Efforts, Crooked, Unprofessional, Poor Business Etiquette, Late, No Punctuality Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Media: Brain Eye Creative LLC Honolulu, Hawaii

May 17 2017
DiSpirito Masonry & Tile John DiSpirito John DiSpirito ran off with $1500 and would not finish job he started. Orange Park Internet Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Landscape Companies: DiSpirito Masonry & Tile Internet

May 17 2017
RC Saddle, Robert Chavez is dishonest at best. Tehachapi California Author: St. Louis, Missouri Luggage & Leather Goods: RC Saddle, Robert Chavez Tehachapi, California

May 17 2017
Anna's Ristorante and Italiano and Pizzeria too Bad Service Rude incompetent owner Windsor Virginia
Author: Windsor, Virginia Pizza & Take Out: Anna's Ristorante and Italiano and Pizzeria too Windsor , Virginia

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Embers Bengals Trina Stillian and Nick Stillian, Phoenix Rae Designs, Trina's Toddler Zone Bought a Blue Bengal from her and it died in her home no refund and she changed her cattery name. Modesto, CA California
Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Animal Services: Embers Bengals Internet

May 16 2017
VIEWIT.CA ,VIEWIT.CA RUDE TERRIBLE SERVICE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto , Home Owner Associations: VIEWIT.CA Toronto, Ontario

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
John Daugherty, Brian Spack Damaging clients by refusing to split commissions Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Services: John Daugherty Nationwide

May 15 2017
Volpe Enterprises, Inc. Gary Volpe, owner Incompetent work, material failure, blamed their damage on us, and now loss of deck due to them using wrong screws North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Volpe Enterprises, Inc. North Wales, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Private Investigation Detectives William Harris AKA Robert Singer William Harris AKA Robert Singer FRAUD!!! Hornchurch Author: London, Alabama Internet Fraud: Private Investigation Detectives Hornchurch,

May 15 2017
aamco sarasota Brian the owner of the aamco they had my van 2 weeks and did nothing. They want 95 bucks to release it. It's still there. sarasota Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Auto Repair Service: aamco sarasota sarasota, Florida

May 14 2017
BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING BREEDMASTER CANE CORSO BREEDMASTER LARRY OWNER IS A DRUNK southwest ranches, broward county Florida Author: Florida Animal Services: BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING southwest ranches, Florida

May 14 2017
150 Motor Parkway Dave Shah 631-662-2033 150 Motor Parkway This building is terrible ever since this new owner bought it Hauppauge New York Author: hauppauge, New York Rental Stores: Dave Shah 631-662-2033 Hauppauge, New York

May 13 2017
Lord of the Press, Inc. Robert Gallione Fake web development company & Liar DO NOT TRUST Boca Raton Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Websites: Lord of the Press, Inc. Internet

May 13 2017
Iappraisal Steven Marshall John Cruz Implementation Associate 866.304.8319 john@iappraisal.com Iappraisal ripoff, after 3 months and paying up front $1000 no more communications form the company Nationwide Author: Lake Mary, Florida Realtors: Iappraisal Nationwide