Your Search | john robert powers, modesto terry greenfield owner

Sep 02 2015
Robert Chenrick Total Scam Artist Massapequa New York Author: massapequa , New York Bait-and-Switch: Robert Chenrick Massapequa , New York

Sep 02 2015
John Christner Trucking JCT These People Can not Be Trusted At All Supulpa Oklahoma Author: Casper , Wyoming Bait-and-Switch: John Christner Trucking Supulpa, Oklahoma

Sep 02 2015
Tresha Gazzola Tresha Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Castillo, Glamdollaloha Beware-pathogical liar and identity thief Las Vegas Nationwide
JOHN DESTINY! PUT TRESH THROUGH HELL! HIS TWISTED LIES ARE DISGUSTING! Author: Studio City , California Liars: Tresha Gazzola Nationwide

4, Report #1251943

Sep 01 2015
United Credit Identity Guard Administrative Services Robert Williams they contacted me on an unpaid loan and added interest. So far i've paid them $600 and they continue to harrass me does not appear does not appear Author: hughson, California Collection Agencies: United Credit Identity Guard Internet

Sep 01 2015
J.R. Vacation Consultants Justin Ray, owner Paid Service fee for Vacation Rentals Daytona Beach Florida Author: San Diego, California Timeshare Rentals: J.R. Vacation Consultants Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
I'm sorry Sebastian Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
ScubaTech Grenada. Current owner: Eveline Verdier Extremely unsafe dive shop Lance aux Epine Lance aux Epine Author: Alabama Sports Teams & Clubs: ScubaTech Grenada Lance aux Epine,

Aug 31 2015
Health Club Systems HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CORP HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CO-Adam (Owner)-Eric (Owner) Takes Money From Your Account When They Were Not Supposed To - No Cooperation At All Sugar Land Texas Author: Ontario, California Health Spas: Health Club Systems Nationwide

11, Report #1252017

Aug 31 2015
Champion of Chesapeake Michael Knight, owner charged me for work that they didn't repair and parts that were not put on. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Champion of Chesapeake Chesapeake , Virginia

Aug 31 2015
Fidelity Lending Service John Hill (Rep) ripped off by Fidelity Lending Service Vancouver B C Author: Gatineau, Quebec, Alabama Financial Services: Fidelity Lending Service Internet

13, Report #1251969

Aug 31 2015
Village Plumbing and Home Services - Monica Ryan, Owner Texas State Board of Plumbing Exaimers - Administrative Penalty Houston Texas Author: Texas Plumbing: Village Plumbing and Home Services Houston, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Boalt Masonry Terry, Carter & Lowell Boalt They were hired to repair footing drains. They hit my foundation causing cracks. They yanked & severed well wire causing a horizontal crack of the joints of the blocks. Water seeped into crawl space area. Terry came back to put a dehumidifier in the area. I paid them $8,500 (but they did do another job; an outside stairwell to the basement). They were to come back in the spring to finish the back fill. They NEVER came back to back fill. My footings are now above freeze level. I paid $165 (my well guy) to run a new well wire; Boalt's shrink repair shortedt the panel box. Stormville New York More info Author: Brewster, New York Builders & Contractors: Boalt Masonry Stormville, New York

15, Report #1251951

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Courier I laugh when I see yet another John Cavanaugh Rip Off Report. This man will never change. I would hope that people google his company or name before coming on board with him. Everything written about him is true...BE WARE! Vernon Connecticut Author: anonymous, Connecticut Courier Services: Prestige Courier Vernon, Connecticut

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My accounts are restricted because of FRAUD I know nothing about. Richmond Nationwide Response to Chill Out by Robert Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
RBOptions John Ray, Broker When John Ray contacted me he said he could help me earn $50,000 in two months, then told me to write down on a note pad, first #1. $100,000 then #2. $200,000 that is what our goal was. He told me If I deposited $7500.00 this is what we could do. Zulutoys LTD:159 Kenmore Avenue,Harrow,UK, HA3 8PB Harrow Author: West Salem, Wisconsin Investment Brokers: RBOptions Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Giannone Towing Carmine Giannone Rude, Foul-mouthed Driver claims to be owner of the company!!! Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Giannone Towing Norristown, Pennsylvania

Aug 30 2015
Art 101 Gallery Lisa Bond Lisa Warner Bond Art gallery owner scammed me and other artists out of commissions and art Medina Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Art 101 Gallery Medina, Ohio

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My Account is Restricted Due to Alleged Fraud Nationwide Response to Robert Author: Berryville , Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
VRBO 403084 Vacation Rentals By Owner # 403084Swan Lake CottageDanna Trudell Wet Sleeping Area Unresponsive Owner VRBO Useless Crystal Falls Michigan Author: Edgerton, Wisconsin Lodging: VRBO 403084 Internet

Aug 29 2015
Hayes farming Robert Hayes Sent me a postage saying I won 15000 to send $9.00 money order its bogus I think I should be intittle tothat amount and more Newton Georgia Author: Newton, Georgia Cash Services: Hayes farming Newton, Georgia

Aug 29 2015
Verizon Wireless Their attorney Brett Goodman, Arbitrator John Garman and also Verizon Wireless is being racist, they want me to have all white people against me who is black Los Angeles California
Verizon Wireless doesn't have ADA Author: Los Angeles, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Verizon Wireless

Aug 29 2015
Marty Powers William Marty Powers CARMA DENVER Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Questionable Activities: Marty Powers Denver, Colorado

Aug 28 2015
Craig Trantham Farms LLC Craig sold my mother a vehicle that is a lemon and lied to us about it's owner history aswell Mears Michigan Author: Mears, Michigan Auto Dealers: Craig Trantham Farms LLC Mears ,