Your Search | john w. scherer video professor

1, Report #1197484

Dec 24 2014
Cash For Iphones cashforiphones.comcashforlaptops.com This company tried to give me $46 for a 2 month old 32 GB verizon iphone 5s. 1055 W MOANA LN #203 , Reno, Nevada Internet Author: Grapevine , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cash For Iphones Internet

2, Report #419460

Dec 23 2014
REVIEW: TrustedTraditions.com commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money,TrustedTraditions.com has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service TrustedTraditions.com wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

3, Report #1197240

Dec 23 2014
America Camera America Camera.com is a crook Internet Author: Florida Cameras & Video: America Camera Internet

4, Report #1197127

Dec 22 2014
John Merna Law Firm In my opinion, this lawyer's office is shady and unprofessional Virginia Beach Virginia Author: va beach, Virginia Lawyers: John Marna Law Firm Virginia Beach, Virginia

5, Report #1197011

Dec 22 2014
Musca Law REVIEW: Musca Law offers aggressive, experienced criminal defense representation to clients accused of & under investigation for all crimes in Florida. Musca Law consists of multiple attorneys with over 100 combined years experience. John Musca has perfect 10 Rating with AVVO, an independent lawyer rating service, for client satisfaction, peer reviews, & observance of highest ethical standards. Musca Law recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service for commitment to supreme client service and satisfaction demonstrated by track record of favorable case results & positive reviews from clients. Tallahassee, Gainesville, Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Cape Coral, Cocoa, Daytona Beach, West Palm Beach, Statewide
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Musca Law | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Musca Law offers criminal defense legal representation to clients accused of crimes or merely investigated for wrongdoing or criminal activity in Florida. Musca Law handles all criminal matters, including traffic cases, misdemeanors, serious felonies, murder, theft, DUI, sex crimes cases. Musca Law consists of multiple attorneys with over 100 combined years experience. Naples, Florida

6, Report #1197051

Dec 22 2014
Dealer Marketing Services ProMax Unlimited, Shane Borne, Robb Azaren, John Palmer Complete scam, avoid at all cost Iowa Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Dealer Marketing Services Nationwide

7, Report #1197042

Dec 22 2014
Primotronix, America Cameras Lying Thieves Brooklyn New York Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: Primotronix Brooklyn, New York

8, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

9, Report #1196940

Dec 21 2014
24/7 Cast Heather Heinz Heather Heinz Casting, Heather Heinz 24/7 Cast Orlando Florida Author: Tuscon, Arizona Video & Film Production: 24/7 Cast Orlando, Florida

10, Report #1196880

Dec 21 2014
N.F.I. order Processing Dept George W. Warburton ,Administrative Director ATTENTION: We offer and extend our congratulations on your pre-seletion as a chosen GRANT Recipient. LasVegas Nevada Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Cash Services: N.F.I. order Processing Dept LasVegas, Nevada

11, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

12, Report #1196842

Dec 20 2014
Brunswick Topsham Land Trust Angela Twitchell Brunswick Police Chief Richard Rizzo Brunswick Police Captain Mark Waltz Brunswick Town Manager John Eldridge Brunswick Town Council Benet Pols Brunswick Town Council Steve Walker Aggressive harassment by non profit to coerce and intimidate people out of their private property, criminal trespassing, ripping off public, collusion with local Brunswick Maine officials Brunswick Maine Author: Brunswick , Maine Nonprofit Organizations: Brunswick Topsham Land Trust Brunswick , Massachusetts

13, Report #1196824

Dec 20 2014
Abuse of Process: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel --Gordon D Hamilton--John Paul Robinson--Peter Carton -all sued for several abuses and misfeasance of public office Regina SK
Author: Georgia Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel Internet

14, Report #1196817

Dec 20 2014
JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON jhon ames white people 60 years .this person live in myn property for 6 monts no paymy. please no rent this persons use drugs and dont pay marceen robinson is a gay 25 black people. this person live free for 6 monts perris California Author: santa ana, California Opticians: JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON perris, California

15, Report #1196523

Dec 19 2014
John Ingersoll Off Road & Atv Performance John Ingersoll Off Road ATV John Ingersoll of John Ingersoll ATV OFF ROAD ATV Performance is a liar , a rip off thief & Vandal Commerce Georgia Author: Commerce, Georgia Auto Repair Service: John Ingersoll Off Road & Atv Performance Commerce, Georgia

16, Report #1196371

Dec 18 2014
VideoStripe.com credit card authorization for free trial not refunded Internet Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Video Stores: VideoStripe.com Internet

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

18, Report #1196196

Dec 17 2014
All Home Lending Inc AHL ..Legal Aid Services. Edgar Sanchez, Steve Ligor, John Ramos. SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT DOBUSINESS WITH THEM Ripped off their clients and never paid employees Santa Ana California Author: santa ana, California Consumer Services: All Home Lending Inc Santa Ana, California

Dec 17 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

Dec 17 2014
Ana Celia Escoto Ana Escoto at TRUEBLUE/Labor Ready Defrauding Calworks Whittier California
Author: el monte, California Social Services: Ana Celia Escoto Whittier, California

21, Report #1196096

Dec 17 2014
Abe's of Maine they held up my daughter order (xmas present for her brother) by 2 weeks the service man was rude when i told him that she was upset it might not be here in time for her to give it as a present. He replied SO WILL NEVER USE AGAIN EVER!! HORRIBLE!!!! DO not use unless you don't plan on having items in a timely fashion! her Christmas is ruined New Jersey Nationwide Author: sheldon, Vermont Cameras & Video: Abe's of Maine Nationwide

22, Report #1196067

Dec 17 2014
E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. ENVOY TRANSPORT INC EVELYN SANTIAGO; STEPHANIE CRIOLLO These 2 woman in miami stole over $1500 out of my credit card! Beware of these 2 transport thieves! They charge customer credit cards a whole bunch of times and never transport a vehicle! They keep opening different companies repeating the same scam! The authorities have to put a stop to these 2 miami crooks! MIAMI Florida Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. MIAMI , Florida

23, Report #1195949

Dec 17 2014
PlayLive in Boise PlayLive at Carriage Crossing Dishonest and Rip Offs Artist - Don't Allow your Children to Frequent this Business Boise, Idaho Washington, Oregon Author: Boise, Idaho Video Stores: PlayLive in Boise Nationwide

Dec 15 2014
John Hastings of Hasty Process Service Post Haste Process Service Took our money, didn't deliver, and then harrassed and threatened us, BEWARE!!!!! Mesa, Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Legal Process Services: John Hastings of Hasty Process Service Mesa, Arizona

25, Report #1195492

Dec 15 2014
Cash Advance Inc. James Hurt John McGowen Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number EVR-38924 with Cash Advance Inc. Company Los Angeles California
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Loans: Cash Advance Inc. Los Angeles, California