Your Search | john w. scherer video professor

Jul 23 2014
John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. In fact, Mr. Brewington has a long history of his own legal problems, a criminal record and it appears he may be hiding from his creditors including the IRS. Chandler Arizona
Author: Tempe , Arizona Private Investigators: John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. Chandler, Arizona

Jul 23 2014
http://sellmyhouse123.com/ FK Capital Fund, Fullerton Notary, Sellmy house123.com, Jacklyn Bryant CA DRE LIC # 01305011, Eric Jonathan Wolfe, Lindsay Petty, 107 W. Amerige Ave Fullerton, CA 92832, phone Phone number (714) 987-2932 Fullerton Notary, sellmyhouse123.com Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Financial Services: http://sellmyhouse123.com/ Fullerton, California

3, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2014
Solis Productions Edward Luna Solis: Eddie Solis Paid in full over $4400 did not recieve Photo albums as promised or Video. windermere Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida DJ Services: Solis Productions windermere, Florida

Jul 22 2014
Uhaul Uhaul- Sharon Rd. W, Charlotte NC NIGHTMARE MOVING EXPERIENCE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Moving Companies: Uhaul Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Plisco.com They said if I buy a playstation giftcard and email it to them, I would get a code, I could use to purchase a product form thier site at a sale price. Not sure Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: Plisco.com Internet

Jul 17 2014
Sony Corporation of America SENT LENS TO SONY BECAUSE OF SPOTS INSIDE THE GLASS. SONY SAID I ABUSED,OR MISUSED IT, THE LENS HAD NEVER TOUCHED THE CAMERA. NEW YORK New York TEXAS Author: GLADSTONE, Oregon Cameras & Video: Sony Corporation of America NEW YORK, New York

Jul 17 2014
TheDigitalPros Digital Pro, TheDigitalpros.com, other similar Bait and switch Fraud Miramar Florida Author: West Columbia, Texas Cameras & Video: TheDigitalPros Internet

Jul 16 2014
Paul Belale LFDFComics, Jeremy Lassner, John / Jon Isabello BEWARE OF PAUL BELALE & LFDF COMICS - SCAM ALERT San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Websites: Paul Belale San Francisco, California

Jul 16 2014
BWN Video black wrestling network Does not send merchandise Atlanta Georgia Author: Southgate, Michigan On-Line Business: BWN Video Internet

Jul 16 2014
Westgate Auto Sales John moroni, Moroni Auto Sales. Repossessed my vehicle illegally Franklin Park Illinois Author: Schiller Park, Illinois Auto Dealers: Westgate Auto Sales Franklin Park, Illinois

Jul 15 2014
taxsaleslists.com John Lane's tax lien sales very rude and unreasonable customar sevice Denver, colorado colorado Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Infomercial Rip-offs: taxsaleslists.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
National Prison Consultants John Webster The company would not provide any documentation or services for the fees paid. They repeatedly told us that we would know something soon and never provided any results. We were denied any updates or information on the process in which we paid $1500.00 Brentwood Tennessee Author: norfolk, Virginia Legal Process Services: National Prison Consultants Brentwood, Tennessee

Jul 15 2014
Law Offices of Gregory Ward Dwyer Greg W. Dwyer State Law Violations by Divorce Attorney Greg Dwyer Judge Pro Tem Code of Judicial Ethics Violation Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Gregory Ward Dwyer Sacramento, California

Jul 15 2014
LEXINGTONLAW JOHN HEATH UNAUTHORIZED DEBITS FROM BANK ACCOUNT north salt lake Utah Author: South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTONLAW north salt lake, Utah

platinum promotions JOHN Neville stole my money- rip me off Internet
Author: mpls, Minnesota Hotel: platinum promotions Internet

18, Report #1162083

Jul 15 2014
Bogabids Ripped me off for $200, never did get cameras! Internet Author: Regina, Saskatchewan, Alabama Cameras & Video: Bog abides Internet

19, Report #1162078

Jul 15 2014
Amazon Ripped me off Internet Author: west hollywood, California Cameras & Video: Amazon Internet

20, Report #1162076

Jul 15 2014
Steele Management “STEELE” MANAGEMENT ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY – take action for a lawsuit Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Video & Film Production: Steele Management Toronto, Ontario

21, Report #1162007

Jul 14 2014
camerasandparts.com Never got my camera back El Paso, Texas Internet Author: Garland, Texas Cameras & Video: camerasandparts.com Internet

22, Report #1161992

Jul 14 2014
A J Richie Camera Bait and Switch price increase Brooklyn New York Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cameras & Video: A J Richie Brooklyn, New York

Jul 14 2014
Student loan hekp direct SCAM SCAM SCAM TOBEY WEST ALEX WEST ALEX DECKER ERIC DECKER SCAM SCAM SCAM JOHN HALL SCAM SCAM SCAM BEN SUMMERS SCAM SCAM SCAM cA Author: SAN FRANSICO, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Student loan hekp direct Select State/Province

Jul 14 2014
RLR Enterprises ProBiz ManagementDave MarshRon Kyle John DayCourtney Benson Credit Card processing Rip-off scam Phoenix Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RLR Enterprises Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet