JOHN W. SCHERER VIDEO PROFESSOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: john w. scherer video professor
There may be more specific results for "john w. scherer video professor"
For more specific results for "john w. scherer video professor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Intergrity Merchant Network, John Carver, Jim Gifford they did not do anything, would not return phone calls or emails sent to them . All phone number were disconnected Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Intergrity Merchant Network Internet

Oct 17 2017
John Ryan XL Host, Smart Business Recovery SCAM ARTIST...DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM Richfield, UT Nationwide Author: Smithfield, Utah Collection Agency's: John Ryan Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
TicketsAtWork.com Purchased tickets for wrong venue, would not provide refund w/in 3 hours of sale Internet
Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Ticket Sales: TicketsAtWork.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
inventel.tv Fraudulent TV Commercial Internet Author: Connecticut Cameras & Video: inventel.tv Internet

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 13 2017
Hulu False Advertising and No Customer Support Internet Author: Magna, Utah Video Stores: Hulu Internet

Oct 13 2017
Kanoa i bought 2 pair of earbuds frim Kanoa...guarenteeing me we would get our earbuds in the spring... u emailed them 6 months later asking them how much longer... they replied w sorry but we will get it out in srping of 2017.... still jo word so i emailed the not sending the oriduct i paid for Internet Author: bath, South Dakota Electronic Manufacturers: Kanoa Internet

Oct 13 2017
NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. I ORDERED A COMPLETE DVD SERIES OF FRIENDS THROUGH EBAY.COM. WHEN I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE IT WAS EMPTY JUST A RED EMPTY BOX WITH NO DVDS. JACKSONVILLE FL. FLORIDA Author: milton, Florida Cameras & Video: NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. JACKSONVILLE , FL

Oct 13 2017
Chase Quick Pay w/Zelle Funds Paid But Not Released by Chase / Zelle Louisville Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Banks: Chase Quick Pay w/Zelle Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Edward Hakobyan Doug w Bowen CDF Anderson Capital group This group is nothing but a scam. They only wish to separate you from your money Manitoba Canada Nationwide Not a client Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
John Malopsy Never Paid Me for my hours spent setting in person and web demonstration appointments. San Diego California Author: Danbury , Connecticut Credit Card Processing Companies: John Malopsy San Diego, California

Oct 12 2017
Wisconsin Towing Wisconsin Towing LLC or Wisconsin Towing Services, John ,no last name, I was charged $542.68 for changing a tire and putting on my spare. The service rep would not take my care off the jack and let me leave unless I paid! Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin Author: NEW BERLIN, Wisconsin Auto Towing: Wisconsin Towing Internet

Oct 12 2017
Geoshield Ltd Paul Colbeck John Sparks Fraud - Incompetence - Deception - Bullying Leeds Internet
Author: Other Environmental Violators: Geoshield Ltd Internet

Oct 11 2017
Octa Video Text Message Spam! Internet
Author: scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Octa Video Internet

Oct 11 2017
Right Way Ranch/John and Cheer Webber Sold me a half bred pup that was suppose to be a purebred mini red heeler, only 26 % heeler, Prineville Oregon Author: Meridian, Idaho Animal Shelters: Right Way Ranch Prineville, Oregon

Oct 10 2017
Clearsightglassesco didn't receive glasses ordered 9-17-17 for 19.95 pd w/Visa unknown Author: angola, New York Eye Care: Clearsightglassesco Internet

Oct 09 2017
WOW Gears Ordered two mini WiFi camera for $69.94 July 21st and have yet to receive out our any information add yup delivery date as promised by the company wow gears. Los Angeles CA Author: Clyde, Ohio Cameras & Video: WOW Gears Internet

Oct 09 2017
WOWGEARS.COM WWW.WOWGEARS.COM  I have submitted an order for a USB CAM mid July 2017. I got my order confirmation stating will be received within 4-6 weeks. Nothing happened...They don’t reply my emails and they don’t have Telephone numbers contact posted. What can I do? Internet
Author: BRONX, New York Cameras & Video: WOWGEARS.COM Internet

Oct 09 2017
flashlights.biz (44203) TV FOX Antenna I ordered this product on 9/13/17 as a new antenna for my TV when I received it there was no invoice or anything to let me know how it worked I pluged it in and started to prorram my tv it did not get all of the channels as stated it would I keap moving it from place to place the programming got worse everytime I have not returned it because there was no retuen address Internet Author: Pomona, California Video Stores: flashlights.biz (44203) Internet

Oct 08 2017
RED CARDINAL ASM BUSINESS SCAM RED CARDINAL JOHN KLEIN SCAM JOHN SLOATMOAN, ASM BUSINESS, ASMBUSINESS, REDCARDINAL ANGRY SHORT GUY SCAMMED ME FOR 10,000+ OXNARD CALIFORNIA Author: alabama, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: RED CARDINAL ASM BUSINESS SCAM OXNARD,

Oct 08 2017
Film Marketing Services Peter Greene or John Gursha Signed a contract to distribute 43 of my films and distributed them on multiple platforms and in nearly 5 years have failed to provide a single royalty report or and royalties. Marina Del Rey Internet and california Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Festivals & Event Services: Film Marketing Services Internet

Oct 08 2017
Larry Lociero Dangerous and Bad John Houston Texas Author: Los Angeeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: Larry Lociero Houston, Texas

Oct 08 2017
Thompson Horse Lot Double S Kill PenTara SandersJacob Thompson Purchased horse as registered. Have video where seller states registration papers accompany the horse. Paid seller to ship horse. Horse arrived without registration papers. Multiple phone calls, texts, email, PMs with no response. Pitkin Louisiana Author: Leesburg, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Thompson Horse Lot Internet