JOHN W. SCHERER VIDEO PROFESSOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: john w. scherer video professor
There may be more specific results for "john w. scherer video professor"
For more specific results for "john w. scherer video professor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Get Digital World WordPress PluginsWordPress ThemesNew Product DevelopmentGraphic Design WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, Graphic Design Atlanta Georgia Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Video Stores: Get Digital World Internet

Jun 24 2017
Elite Motors Mundelin John BarberaJP 5HR COMMUTE FOR LIES,UPSELL,AND THE RUNAROUND Mundelin Illinois
Author: Alton, Illinois Auto Dealers: Elite Motors Mundelin Mundelin, Illinois

Jun 23 2017
W Talent Management Scam Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Ossining, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: W Talent Management Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
PODS Portable On Demand Storage Refuses to deliver as promised Bolingbrook IL Author: St. John, Indiana Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Crook In My Opinion Carolyn W. Ballard, Billy Ballard, T Heart Sinatra, Diamond Diva, Authoress Carolyn B, Blazing Heat Radio, Diversity of The Minds Radio Network Stole My Idea Houston Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas DJ Services: Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Crook In My Opinion Internet

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2017
pistolaccents wont respond back to my order for 2 lone wolf 40 s&w compensators peekskill New York Author: traverse city, Michigan Guns & Ranges: pistolaccents peekskill, New York

Jun 17 2017
Power Sellers Digital Broken camera suppose to be new Internet Author: Thompson, North Dakota Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Internet

Jun 17 2017
DIABETES CARE DELIVERED, LLC THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! THEY ARE USING AN OLD COUPLES HOME ADDRESS AT (((redacted))) TAMPA, FL A SINGLE FAMILY HOME THAT BELONGS TO AN 87 YEAR OLD MAN NAMED JOHN E SKUKALEK AND A 75 YEAR OLD WOMAN NAMED LOUISE HARROD TO BILK MEDICAID FOR SALES OF D BEWARE OF DIABETES CARE DELIVERED LLC REGISTERED IN TAMPA, FLORIDA FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Medical Supplies: DIABETES CARE DELIVERED, LLC FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
Authorized Camera Service Incompetent Camera Repair Service Woodland Hills California Author: Van Nuys, California Cameras & Video: Authorized Camera Service Woodland Hills, California

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 16 2017
PRECISION HORSE TRAINING CHRISTINE BOEHLE SELLS HORSES ONLINE WHO ARRIVE IN HORRIBLE CONDITION WITH EXTREME MEDICAL ISSUES AFTER MAKING A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO ROGUE RIVER OREGON Author: SEATTLE, Washington Questionable Activities: PRECISION HORSE TRAINING OREGON

Jun 15 2017
Jaanu & Julo Skin Creams Scan w/ Healthcare creams Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Jaanu & Julo Skin Creams Internet

Jun 15 2017
S&W transmission 6770 Chapman Rd, Lithonia, Georgia 30058 Sent wrong transmission and blame me I don't work in your shipping dept.these guys are CROOKS Lithonia Georgia
Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Parts: S&W transmission Lithonia, Georgia

Jun 15 2017
RCA (Thomson Electronics) Purcshas bad RCA 65 -inch flat screen smart tv w/built in ROKU Indianapolis Indiana Author: Whiteland, Indiana Television Parts & Services: RCA (Thomson Electronics) Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 13 2017
Hypermail John Joyce John Joyce John came recommended by a friend who used his remodeling company, he stole THOUSANDS of Dollars from my day care center. AWFUL, can not wait to sue him. Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Manhattan, New York Internet Services: Hypermail John Joyce Internet

Jun 13 2017
peter john CANADA HOTELAddress: 9580 Jane Street, Vaughan Canada,Ontario L6A 1S6, CanadaContact Number +1225395555The manager of CANADA HOTEL we need men and women who can work and livein canada , CANADA HOTEL will payfor your air ticket, accomodation and tw eat my money and give me fake canada visa i send money in banin canada Internet Author: dina, Other Advertising / Deceptive: peter john Internet

Jun 13 2017
John Lomax Fusion Way CAN NOT BE TRUSTED, DEAD BEAT Long Island New York Author: Farmingdale, New York Landlords: John Lomax Internet

Jun 12 2017
John Alexander John Alexander is a very big scammer who lives in glandale california,he claimed his wife died of cancer and then he claimed his son died in Florida in bar he was Gay. glandale california Author: Mchenry, Illinois Internet Fraud: John Alexander Internet

Jun 11 2017
Terry W Rombough Destructive Results from Terry Rombough Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Lawyers: Terry W Rombough Arlington , Texas

Jun 10 2017
Resort at 925 Main 925 mainn st apartmnts, the resort at 925, 925 grapevine texas Crime escalating at Resorts 925 in Grapevine Grapevine Texas
Video proof Author: Grapevine, Texas Police: Resort at 925 Main Grapevine, Texas

Jun 09 2017
Inventel.tv HDMirror cam Company lied to me three times, they offered me 30% discount, and then lied to me again and still have not shipped my product after 20 days Los Angeles california Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Cameras & Video: Inventel.tv Internet

Jun 09 2017
Salmon and Dulberg John Salmon and Robert Dulberg Salmon and Dulberg dirty mediator firm and their secretive racket Miami Florida Question Author: Florida Lawyers: Salmon and Dulberg Miami, Florida

Jun 09 2017
Great American Handyman John Baile Abandoned project without reimbursement Charlotte North Carolina
Refund our money and shut up. Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Great American Handyman Charlotte, North Carolina