JOHN W. SCHERER VIDEO PROFESSOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: john w. scherer video professor
There may be more specific results for "john w. scherer video professor"
For more specific results for "john w. scherer video professor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
VideoBlocks, AudioBlocks or Graphicstock VideoBlocks have given to me free access to AudioBlocks. I've been charged! Reston Virginia Author: London, Other Video Stores: VideoBlocks Reston, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
Great American Handyman John Baile, Nothing Great About Great American Handyman! Monroe North Carolina Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Great American Handyman Monroe, North Carolina

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
StylusDeals.com more4lessdigital.com Peter, Cameras, Digital, Restocking Fee Internet Author: Mason, Ohio Cameras & Video: StylusDeals.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Grimey Gatsby and John Hunt Overcharged and stole our money Denver Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Websites: The Grimey Gatsby Denver, Colorado

Apr 25 2017
Tow 4 Less owner Arab Naser tow company damaged my truck, have it on video and they still wont accept it, along with tyhe BBB Houston Texas
You are aware.. Author: League City , Texas Auto Towing: Tow 4 Less Houston, Texas

Apr 24 2017
John Hains Scaring my parents into thinking I was a drug addict. The detox doctor kept trying to push drugs on me. I never had been on any pills before so I said no. Burks falls Ontario Nationwide Author: Leduc , Alberta Drug Rehabilitation Centers: John Hains Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 23 2017
RMC Golf Video RMC is a Ripoff Company Internet Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Sporting Goods: RMC Golf Internet

Apr 22 2017
rok7 LLC unauthorized charges lakeland Florida Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Cameras & Video: rok7 LLC lakeland, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Award Notification Commision Run by Charles H Jacobs and Charles W Fox Just letting people know to be aware of this scam.  Kansas City Kansas Author: Fort Myers, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 21 2017
Federal governments grants , John morgan Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North providence, Rhode Island ORGANIZED CRIME: Federal governments grants Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
Malibu Slimm Films Jonathan Slack STAY AWAY!!!!! He and the company are scam artists and thiefs. They took my money shut the video and never gave me my video. They need to be out of business Beverly Hills California Author: Apple Valley, California Video & Film Production: Malibu Slimm Films Beverly Hills, California

Apr 20 2017
Troy W. Klein Fraud and Misrepresented his services to the courts West Palm Beach Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Questionable Activities: Troy W. Klein West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Almont Homes John G. Davis DECEITFUL LIARS Suwanee Georgia Author: Dacula, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Almont Homes Suwanee, Georgia

Apr 20 2017
Sarah Vaughter Wellness owndoc.com When I simply asked where was my order (it is my right as a customer asking updates on my order) Sarah was very aggressive and abusive, she threatened me to public blacklisting, she then illegally published online my photo and my private address without my consent. London Internet My Research About Sarah Vaughter, John Vaughter, Frank de Groot Author: London, Other Alternative Health: Sarah Vaughter Wellness Internet

Apr 19 2017
hd360x HD360X why charge me two times La Verne Ca Author: Bradenton, Florida Cameras & Video: hd360x La Verne , Delaware

Apr 19 2017
JOHN CHAMBERS Scamed money, Fail to complete job, Breach contract Zanesville Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Services: JOHN CHAMBERS Zanesville, Ohio

Apr 19 2017
Pr Kick - Pr Manager John Harnon Do not trust this comany. Save your money. las vegas Nevada Author: California Public Relations: Pr Kick las vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
upwork.com - Aleks Angelov Aleks A. Video editor Coatbridge, United Kingdom Fraud Alert: Fraud Alert: upwork.com. video editor Aleks Angelov, Video Editor, stole money Coatbridge, United Kingdom Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Video & Film Production: upwork.com - Aleks Angelov Internet

Apr 18 2017
Turnkey Auto Group Kristina Roberts, Manager I was told a refund would be mailed when I cancelled but none came. W. Palm Beach Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group W. Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Future Tech Audio Video & Tlcm Corey Keith Rhodes 110 Pamela CourtFayetteville GA 30214 RIP-OFF!!!!!! Future Tech Audio Video & Tlcm /Corey Keith Rhodes Atlanta GA
Author: Lilburn, Georgia Security Services: Future Tech Audio Video & Tlcm Internet

Apr 18 2017
John McDermott/ Space Hunters ? Using real estate company, ReMax's name. Room rental agency scam. John McDermott is vile. New York/Manhattan New York Author: New York, New York Neighborhood Services: John McDermott/ Space Hunters ? New York,

Apr 18 2017
John Richard Spamming in online business los angels California John Richard give me a hacked site in $1000 Author: CA, California On-Line Business: JustKnife.com California