Your Search | john robert powers

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors 53 Neil St, London WC2H 9PPUnited Kingdom Attempting to notify me of large winnings at no extra cost to me!!! Phones go to Kansas Nationwide Author: Drums , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
valerie and gaffney fontem Frederick Morris, john timm PUPPY SCAM. French bulldog puppy scam Annapolis Internet Author: clermont, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: valerie and gaffney fontem Internet

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

30, Report #1319241

Aug 08 2016
Robert C. Seldon Molly E. Buie Lauren E. Marsh Dont Waste Your Time or Money This all white law firm does not care about you Washington DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Robert C. Seldon & Associates Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 07 2016
www.railjobhub.com www.usenergyemployment.com John Ross and Matthew I worked for them for a week. They are SCAM ARTISTS! Denver Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Websites: www.railjobhub.com Internet

32, Report #1320730

Aug 04 2016
John Moore Services Jon Moore Plumbing 3 year old AC unit they installed and only want to scam us out of thousands more to get it to run! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: John Moore Services Houston, Texas

33, Report #1320644

Aug 04 2016
MARBLEARTE / TOPSTONE1 / Robert Gendler marblearte.com Topstone1.com Did not meet promised deadlines - product was not made correctly - beware Sierra Vista Arizona
Author: clifton, New Jersey Building Products: MARBLEARTE / TOPSTONE1 / Robert Gendler Sierra Vista, Arizona

34, Report #1320537

Aug 03 2016
Midwest title loan  Chicago Illinois robert and stacie sitting in a tree Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Midwest title loan Chicago, Illinois

35, Report #1320457

Aug 03 2016
speedy cash Creditor:- Speedy Cash Service CASE NO: ME/2601699Attention: ROBERT CRUCERespective Debtor, Despite our previous reminder, we still have not received any payment or answer from you. Therefore, we regret to inform you that if we do not obtain the p they keep trying to get money that I don't owe. Internet Author: High springs, Florida Liars: speedy cash Internet

36, Report #1320186

Aug 02 2016
John Hogan of Facebook John Hogan, Michael Ray Mays, Loonie Jacob, Dustin Ray Jensen Facebook or online Marijuana sales! Apex, North Carolina , Aurora, Colorado Internet Author: Georgia Drug Dealers: John Hogan of Facebook Internet

37, Report #1320131

Aug 01 2016
Robert Ruvio Robert and Maureen Ruvio are crooks. Don't rent to them Norristown Pennsylvania Author: east norriton, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Robert Ruvio Norristown, Pennsylvania

38, Report #1319974

Aug 01 2016
Robert Kernaghan Bob Kernaghan Exterior Specialties inc Roofing Fencing Contractor Scam artist, Gambles customers money away, Fraud, Theft by deception Warminster Pennsylvania
Author: Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Robert Kernaghan Warminster, Pennsylvania

39, Report #1319910

Jul 31 2016
Xtreme Green Team John and Crystal Slodyczka Fraud, Unjust Enrichment, Lying to employees, Operating while the business is under voluntary dissolution . Lying to Government officials Jasper Georgia Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Employees: Xtreme Green Team Jasper, Georgia

Jul 30 2016
Movie Clips Magazine, Shaun Michael and John LaRe took my money and did not deliver Ponzi, scam, Buyer beware Fort Myers Florida Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Work at Home Business: Movie Clips Magazine Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

42, Report #1319006

Jul 26 2016
John Gentry & Diverse Energy Investments Fraud re: N. Dakota & Colorado energy deals Hayden Idaho Author: Englewood, Colorado Brokerage Companies: John Gentry Hayden,Idaho Hayden, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
Robert Sjostrand Failed to refund money Santa Fe, NM Nationwide Author: New Mexico Sales People: Robert Sjostrand Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Cindy Branham, Cindy Ryan Branham, Total Equine, R&D Ranch Topeka, mustang Makeover, Working Equitation, therockinrc, John Lyons, Josh Lyons, UHCA, EXCA, Cynthia Branham, Bad trainer of Mustangs, trainer, cowboy racing, friendless, clinician, working equitation want to be, evil person to man and beast Topeka Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Topeka, Kansas

Jul 25 2016
irsauctioneer.com/contact.html THE boss is John. he said he was done with me They buy and sell thing in an auction style Orient Author: Rossford , Ohio Liars: irsauctioneer.com/contact.html Internet

Jul 25 2016
hhgregg, Robert Riesbeck, Charles Young, Keith Zimmerman, Rebecca D. Jacobs liars, crooks, abusive, assault, sucks Nationwide Author: Woodbury, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: hhgregg Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
optinemailmarketingnow John Lewis SCAM LIAR FAKE EMAIL CAMPAIGNS Internet
NOT a rebuttal; an addition, instead Author: San Francisco, California Advertising / Deceptive: optinemailmarketingnow Internet

Jul 22 2016
John the greek food concesions Treating employees like garbage McKeesport PA PA Author: Wherever , Pennsylvania Food Vendors: John the greek food concesions Nationwide