JOHN W. SCHERER VIDEO PROFESSOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: john w. scherer video professor
There may be more specific results for "john w. scherer video professor"
For more specific results for "john w. scherer video professor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide, CAC Fitness, Zachleigh Fitness, Col-G Fitness, ZKJ Fitness, ZK Fitness, Z Fitness, KAC Fitness, International Fitness Resources, Weight Management, John Greeley's Fitness Plus, Scam, Steal and Cheat Melville Nationwide Author: Syosset, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Encante Skin Ordered sample paid for shipping; returned w/i 10 days when told owed for sample; notified bank of unauthorized charges. Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
fedex package missing. never got it fayetteville nc, North Carolina 28314 Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Cameras & Video: fedex Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 21 2017
lovingtheclassics.com Rare dvd movies order dvds over a month ago credit card charged for $44.49 company won't answer phone Pickerington Ohio Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Kimball, Tirey and St. John. Law Firm Dishonest and unethical law firm San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Kimball, Tirey and St. John. Law Firm San Diego, California

Jul 20 2017
Viddyoze Wished I never did business with this company Internet  Author: Pasadena, California Video & Film Production: Viddyoze Internet

Jul 20 2017
Sean John Clothing Sean John Modeling Organized Crime Controlling Bad Boy Entertainment & Sean John New York New York
Miscommunication Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Sean John Clothing New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Film Monkey Studios Peach weddings Rebecca and Christopher PortmanLas Vegas Cinema staffing Film monkey studios steals your money,footage, and your joy! Orlando or Las Vegas Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Video & Film Production: Film Monkey Studios Internet

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com double charge for gift baskets and the products are stale and putrid Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Richmond, British Columbia Specialty Stores: Olives on Tap Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2017
John Hilliard Law Firm Hilliard Law Firm Thief, Stole Money and Never Worked on Case, Crooked Lawyer Georgetown South Carolina
Author: Union, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: John Hilliard Law Firm Georgetown, South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
Gary W. Hales Thomas Freeman Gold Import Scam Artist: Gary W. Hales 4225 Toledo Street, Coral Gables, Miami, Florida Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: Gary W. Hales Internet

Jul 16 2017
Sprint Sprint has the WORST customer service ever Internet Author: W. Monroe, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jul 16 2017
Danes Auto Sales of Pine Bluff Do Not Buy From Danes Unless You Dont Mind Handing Over Thousands Of Dollars For Absolutely Nothing. Pine Bluff Arkansas Wrong Rebuttal Author: W. Monroe, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Danes Auto Sales of Pine Bluff Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Jul 15 2017
Tuso Consulting, Eye Novela, Skin Novela I was directed to a website offering a free trial of a skin care product after watching a video claiming to be touted on Shark Tank Reno Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Skin Care: Tuso Consulting Reno, Nevada

Jul 15 2017
muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Laura LoFrumento Given - Muse Marketing -Younique, Realtor, Laura Marie LoFrumento SEO, Marketing, Brookfield, Muse Marketing, Laura LoFrumento Given, branding, website, design, print, marketing, communications, public relations, pr, connecticut,ct, affordable, animation, adobe, creative suite, video, photography, multimedia, powerpoint, presentations, weding, event planning, sales, meetings, brochures, flyers, business cards, strategy, marcom, marcomm Brookfield Connecticut
Author: Brookfield, Iowa Advertising Agencies: muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Brookfield , Connecticut

Jul 15 2017
Transam trucking Transam Trucking Company big Scaming Reping people off. Located at. TAFS, Inc, 19865 W 156th St, Olathe, KS 66062 Transam Trucking big Scaming  Nationwide Author: Springfield, Ohio Financial Services: Transam trucking Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Cheesecake Factory/John Garcia Bad management at Cheesecake factory, Oakridge San Jose,CA. San Jose California Customer Greedy... Author: san jose, Alabama Restaurants: Cheesecake Factory/John Garcia San Jose, California

Jul 14 2017
Core Skincare Con Artist you order promo for $10 they ship more draft $86 w/o your consent and won't refund or allow returns Buffalo New York Author: Midlothian, Virginia Eye Care: Core Skincare Buffalo, New York