Your Search | john w. scherer video professor

26, Report #1320229

Aug 11 2016
Bridg-it LLC – Jeffrey John Ervine Mr Ervine owes me, a former freelancer, more than 10K. I won small claims. He owns an 8.5M jet, but cannot cough up the 5K awarded to me. This is a trend. He has dones this for years, I find out now. New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Bridg-it LLC New York, New York

27, Report #1320140

Aug 11 2016
Chucks Automotive Unethical, rip off, scam Windsor locks Connecticut Author: W hartford, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: Chucks Automotive Windsor locks, Connecticut

28, Report #1321994

Aug 11 2016
Dent Research Harry Dent, John DelVecchio, Forensic Investor Investor Alert, Marketing scam, Snake oil stock market advice, Harry Dent always wrong, Forensic Investor stock market scam Delray Beach, Florida 33483 Florida Thanks for your feedback Author: Laveen, Arizona Financial Services: Dent Research Delray Beach, Florida 33483, Florida

Aug 11 2016
Superior General Contracting John Houston FloydSGC LLCShawn Deposit rip-off Troy Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Superior General Contracting Troy, Michigan

Aug 11 2016
JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL John Adams Charged me over 500$ and lied and said their school was accredited when it is NOT! So basically lied to me and stole my money!! Miami Florida Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL Miami, Florida

Aug 11 2016
Great Neck Auto Sales, Dancy Automotive Group, GREAT NECK AUTO SALES LLC, Dancy Auto, Dancy Auto Group, Dancy Automotive Group of Great Neck, DANCY AUTO GROUP OF GREAT NECK LLC, DANCY AUTO GROUP, LLC, Michael Dancy, Mike Dancy, JUANITA HILL, John M. Gaio Great Neck Auto Sales deceptively sold me a car with many serious hidden problems that I have to pay thousands of dollars to fix, Dancy Automotive Group / Dancy Auto has changed its name to Great Neck Auto Sales to conceal their previous criminal activities Great Neck New York
Author: Great Neck, New York Auto Dealers: Great Neck Auto Sales Great Neck, New York

Aug 10 2016
ERIC HODGE / OSIRUS ENGINEERING / CROOK ERIC HODGE OSIRUS ENGINEERING WATCH OUT!! HE CANNOT PULL PROPER PERMITS FOR THE JOB!! LIKES TO WORK W/O PERMITS! W/O TELLING HOMEOWNER! HES VERY CONNIVING, HE HIRES NON QUALIFIED CONTRACTORS FOR THE JOB, HE ASK THEM NOT TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER, ATLANTA Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: ERIC HODGE / OSIRUS ENGINEERING / CROOK ATLANTA, Georgia

Aug 10 2016
Richard Legg, owner of platinum marketing solutions, LLC BIG Internet Scam; Avoid Like Herpes; Legg promises you can make $100K/year, but is a total SCAM; takes your money. Federal Way Washington Please read and see video for proof Author: pacifica, California Questionable Activities: Richard Legg Federal Way, Washington

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Film Monkeys Rebecca Portman Chris Portman This company ripped me off Las Vegas Service Nationwide Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Video & Film Production: Film Monkeys Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors 53 Neil St, London WC2H 9PPUnited Kingdom Attempting to notify me of large winnings at no extra cost to me!!! Phones go to Kansas Nationwide Author: Drums , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Digital Outlets Riped me off with no refund Internet Author: Brawley, California Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Aug 08 2016
valerie and gaffney fontem Frederick Morris, john timm PUPPY SCAM. French bulldog puppy scam Annapolis Internet Author: clermont, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: valerie and gaffney fontem Internet

Aug 08 2016
purelinecare garcinia I was charged 69.95 from purelinecare of forskolin. I order the garcinia in a advertisement that said free bottles of garcinia and forskolin pay only shipping and handling. The advertisement did not mention anything about being charged in the future for the products if you dont cancel in a 14day period. I called the company and the representative did take me off their mailing list but only refunded me 35% of my money. This site is a fraud. I recommend noone to due business with this company. I want the remainder of the money that is owed to me. 3201 w hillsborough ave. tampa fl 33684-9998 florida Author: houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet

Aug 07 2016
www.railjobhub.com www.usenergyemployment.com John Ross and Matthew I worked for them for a week. They are SCAM ARTISTS! Denver Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Websites: www.railjobhub.com Internet

Aug 07 2016
twomoviesnet Too many to list This web site was advertised as free movie comeon, has too many not free traps to list. Can;t tell, they don't list anything to track Internet Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Video Stores: twomoviesnet Internet

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts

43, Report #1320894

Aug 05 2016
Criminal Justice League Law Services Kevin Williams has been leaving messages at my work number. He is calling from a NY number w/ an Indian accent. I haven't called back b/c I am afraid to entertain this but I am going to the Police Station today. Harrassing calls to home and work Internet Author: , Loans: Criminal Justice League Law Services Internet

Aug 04 2016
Right Toyota in Scottsdale Beware --- dishonest, very dishonest Scottsdale, Arizona Online Defamation Law Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Right Toyota in Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona

45, Report #1320730

Aug 04 2016
John Moore Services Jon Moore Plumbing 3 year old AC unit they installed and only want to scam us out of thousands more to get it to run! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: John Moore Services Houston, Texas

46, Report #1320705

Aug 04 2016
Timothy Boyd w/ I Payment Inc. Lies about a free trail, your stuck with a $2018 bill and he laughs about it Dallas Texas Author: Longview, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Timothy Boyd Dallas, Texas

47, Report #1320548

Aug 03 2016
Tall Options TallOptions.com Joshua Wilmer, Ruth Caspi, not real names! They entice you to invest in a managed Option Trading Platform, something we have come to learn does not exist other then a video game website the options trading does not match the existing real training and it falsely replicates the trading ! We know supposed to be licensed out of New Zealand Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Investment Brokers: Tall Options TallOptions.com Internet

48, Report #1320335

Aug 02 2016
Nouvalift 1812 w Sunset Blvd ST George , UT 84770 84430173508443017349 I participate to the online Survey and came with this product on list . St George , Utah Internet Author: westville, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift Internet

49, Report #1320186

Aug 02 2016
John Hogan of Facebook John Hogan, Michael Ray Mays, Loonie Jacob, Dustin Ray Jensen Facebook or online Marijuana sales! Apex, North Carolina , Aurora, Colorado Internet Author: Georgia Drug Dealers: John Hogan of Facebook Internet

50, Report #1319910

Jul 31 2016
Xtreme Green Team John and Crystal Slodyczka Fraud, Unjust Enrichment, Lying to employees, Operating while the business is under voluntary dissolution . Lying to Government officials Jasper Georgia Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Employees: Xtreme Green Team Jasper, Georgia