Your Search | john w. scherer video professor

Nov 29 2016
This company vydia are rip offs and are here to steal your money they left me with no reply for months and took £400 British money off me make sure you check reviews always before doing this As now I have to learn from this by a £400 loss these people are filthy scum bags and deserve to get shut down. USA New Jersey Author: London , Video Stores: Vydia music promotion Internet

Nov 28 2016
Backstreet Surveillance Doesn't Work as Designed Internet Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Backstreet Surveillance Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 27 2016
yp advertising Mike Brown, John Nostrand,Sonia Wilkes Lied , ignored phone calls, not returning e mails, customer service in Philippines ,bait and switch Jacksonville Florida Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: yp advertising Florida

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 26 2016
The Deal Empire Order two orders (Order #DE127193) body shapers and never receive on November 5th, 2016. The order has a discount code YAY10. I continue to receive email with discount but no order has come as of yet. No tracking number to track, phone number to call about order and no contact from them. I took $40.00 and no order! Internet Author: W. Babylon, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Landmark Baptist Church, Landmark Baptist Church Grand Junction Colorado, Ryan Barlament, Ryan W. Barlament, youth pastor Ryan W. Barlament, Baptist Church Rips Off Web Designer, Church Steals From Designer Keeps Website, Colorado Church Scam, Baptist Church Theft Grand Junction Colorado
Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: Landmark Baptist Church Grand Junction, Colorado

Nov 25 2016
Joe's AV Bait and switch. Used credit card w/o permission to add other frivolous charges. Rahway, New Jersey Internet Author: Herndon , Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Joe's AV Internet

Nov 22 2016
Video Tech Innovation, VTI, VMI, Video Marketing Innovation YouTube video production, formatting and advertising Mt. Pocono Pennsylvania
Update December 4, 2016 Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Video Tech Innovation Mt. Pocono, Pennsylvania

Nov 21 2016
John S. Moreno professional con man pierce Colorado Author: Millliken, Colorado Landscape Companies: John S. Moreno pierce, Colorado

Nov 21 2016
PowerSellerDigital Bait and Switch Snellville Georgia Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital Snellville, Georgia

Nov 21 2016
Malibu Cameras Malibu Camera's Really Got The Last Photo Laugh MALIBUCAMERAS.COM Internet Author: Odon, Indiana Cameras & Video: MalibuCameras.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Gretchen Hines Gretchen Slatter Sent a False Item After Purchased Hayes Virginia Author: Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Gretchen Hines Hayes, Virginia

Nov 20 2016
Carhop UAC HELLO MY NAME IS John G AND I PURCHASED A 2003 CHEVROLET MALIBU FROM CARHOP IN LAKEWOOD, WA ON NOVEMBER 3,2016 and it now NOVEMBER 20,2016 as of now it was in the shop for almost a week.  Lakewood Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Dealers: Carhop Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Scam Jacob Fedosky Jacob fedosky, high End Holdings HighEndHoldings scam Blue5.net scam Develio, LLC domaining, way too many fake businesses a t this address. Home decoration also a scam, Keane E FedoskyAmy H FedoskyJacob H Fedosky Susan L Bokosi Michael W Bokosi Katel Domaim Scammer scumbag bad faith Dallas ft worth Texas tx Rowlett Texas
Author: Rowlett, Texas Drug Dealers: Scam Jacob Fedosky Rowlett, Texas

Nov 20 2016
DOUGLAS S.GROTH JR. DOUG GROTHHEREIN AS JOHN DOE #1 SUED FACTS are : FRAUD ARTIST, TRASPASSER, Beware CONMAN, EXTORTIONIST EAST MEADOW, and HEMPSTEAD, Nationwide and New York Author: Hempstead, New York Government Worker: DOUGLAS S.GROTH JR. Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
STRAYER UNIVERSITY John Rother: SAP APPEALS (Virginia)And ALL Henrico, Va Campus Personnel COMBAT VETERAN W/ STRAIGHT A's, KICKED OUT STRAYER UNIV AS STUDENT. PREDATORY PRACTICES Glen Allen Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Colleges and Universities: STRAYER UNIVERSITY Glen Allen, Virginia

Nov 19 2016
Collective Point of Sales- Elavon Ripped me off with Debit terminal Toronto Ontario Author: Saint John , Maine Collection Agency's: Collective Point of Sales- Elavon Toronto, Ontario

Nov 19 2016
Deal Empire Deal Empire is on Facebook telling people and a video offering a slimming panty that they never ship to you . I bought 2 pair and no response from them dont know Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 19 2016
Redbox.com Charged me twice! Once while I was on the phone with them. Nationwide Author: Anderson, California Video Stores: Redbox.com Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Networx Online Solutions LLC Networx Online Solutions LLC3039 W. Peoria Ave C102-407Phoenix, AZ 85029888-504-0933info@networxonlinesolutionsllc.com I received a telemarketing call stating Networkx would provide a website, business development team complete support for only $420.00. Arizona Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Networx Online Solutions LLC Internet

Nov 17 2016
PERSONNEL CONCEPTS PC TAKE YOUR $$ BUT DONT SEND PRODUCTS, THEN WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THEM TO SEND PRODUCT. THEY CONTINUE TO BILL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID! ONTARIO California Author: SAINT JOHN, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PERSONNEL CONCEPTS ONTARIO, California

Nov 16 2016
Pristine Custom Rings Pristine DiamondsOwner John Sabet and Stephanie ReissEtsy Seller Misrepresentation and False Advertising at its Best Great Falls Virginia Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: Pristine Custom Rings Great Falls, Virginia

Nov 15 2016
John & Wayne-Elite Transmission Houston MY CAR WAS BROKEN INTO ON THEIR SECURED GROUNDS & they did nothing about it! They also didn't fix my transmission correctly! They held my car for 2.5 months! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: John & Wayne-Elite Transmission Houston TX