JOHN ROBERT POWERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: john robert powers
There may be more specific results for "john robert powers"
For more specific results for "john robert powers"
Showing 26-50 of 24,655 Found Reports For more specific results for "john robert powers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 08 2017
Larry Lociero Dangerous and Bad John Houston Texas Author: Los Angeeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: Larry Lociero Houston, Texas

Oct 07 2017
Fidelity Audit Group Fidelity case management Fidelity Forensic group Robert Smith assistant named Amy I believe I have been scammed on a loan modification Brea California Author: Gainesville, Georgia Loan Modification: Fidelity Audit Group ,

Oct 05 2017
J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. John Ramirez, Sr. Contractor took $5,000, Did not do work on burned house of 72 year old widow. Elmendorf Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. Elmendorf, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Genetic identity Robert M. Archer They did a DNA test on me and possibly my biological father. And said it was 0% . Tried calling them about the DNA test and got no answer. Eugene Oregon
Author: Lusby, Maryland Customer: Genetic identity Eugene, Oregon

Oct 05 2017
Robert Taken rip off Toronto Ontario Author: Port Elgin, Alabama Satellite Dish Companies: Robert Taken Toronto, Ontario

Oct 04 2017
Parties by John John Jj party productionJohn Norman Stole a costume from me worth $500.00 Brockton Massachusetts
Issue has been resolved Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Festivals & Event Services: Parties by John John ,

Oct 04 2017
RUA logistics LTD Anton Battista I made a bank wire transfer, for a vehicle- They called it a good faith deposit- It was 50% of the cars value- $6250.00 They then emailed back asking for the remaining balance- Thas when I said enough! Homerton, London London United Kingdom respond to author Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: RUA logistics LTD Homerton, London,

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Eisenhardt Argentina, Eisenhardt Germany, Defaruding clients on purchase of commodities buenos aires Internet
There is no UD Trading Holdings Hong Kong, check on google. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eisenhardt Trading Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
John Dillon argus observer threatened by publisher for impute requested ontario Oregon Author: ontario, Oregon Newspapers – Magazines: john dillon argus observer ontario, Oregon

Oct 02 2017
Jinjindosha Mr Mark Ian Robert and Mr Mairaj They have cheated and not refunding my deposit Tokyo tokyo Author: Auckland, California Auto Dealers: Jinjindosha Tokyo,

Oct 02 2017
The Center for Association Resources Robert Patterson Everything you read on other reports is true. Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Work Place Bullies: The Center for Association Resources Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Cash Advance USA Robert Martin/ David? they said to trust me they would deposit 600$ into my bank account and then i went to Walmart and bought 600$ worth of itunes cards and read them the numbers. I gave them my online bank info. chicago Illinois Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA chicago, Illinois

Oct 02 2017
John Harris ezcash He said I was going to have legal action against me if I didn't pay. I had to pay in itunes cards. Internet Author: Kinston, North Carolina Credit Services: John Harris ezcash Internet

Oct 01 2017
Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Owner is John Sura Charged me 2568.00. Told me tp him 2400. Don't pay tax and make check out to him. Told me not to tell anyone, friends, neighbors etc. Did unnecessary work & charged for it, and not even finish the job. They came back & charged me $500. more. Said my home owners ins would cover work, I got a claim # and ins called him multiple times & he never returned their calls. Said my pump in my garage was hit by lightening & took the damaged pump with him. Just got a bill from them to open and close the system, now he wants another 50. Toms River New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Landscaping: Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Oct 01 2017
IO HAWK John Soibatian - President The IO Hawk a personal motorised transporter hit social media in 2015, If you wanted one you had to pre-order with IO Hawk on their website. My family pre-ordered two IO Hawks and they charged my american express card instantly for the amount of USD $5042.58 on 28 June 2015. We received one email from them confirming the purchase. We never received the two boards here in Australia I have made many attempts over the last two years they have never returned an email nor when I contact them thru their site either.. * Internet Author: PERTH, Other On-Line Stores: IO HAWK Internet

Sep 29 2017
CAR CREDIT car credit ,their financial southest finance.co Took my car from my school just becuse i was 5 days late and didint know tampa Florida
When you can't argue the points... Author: tampa, Florida Car Financing: CAR CREDIT tampa, Florida

Sep 29 2017
John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. In fact, Mr. Brewington has a long history of his own legal problems, a criminal record and it appears he may be hiding from his creditors including the IRS. Chandler Arizona
Author: Tempe , Arizona Private Investigators: John Brewington, John F Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. Chandler, Arizona

Sep 29 2017
Titann Media Phx az owner JOHN the a****** I bought this back about 2 years ago , biggest waste of money EVER EVER !! NO customer service support , call number just get a voice mail , never return your call Finally after several mos got by TECH JOHN contacted me was rude LIED about showing up for appointment not just once but NO Call NO show twice CRAPPY & Inconsiderate & unprofessional Waring STAY AWAY!!! phoenix AZ Arizona Author: Scotsdale, Arizona Television Parts & Services: Titann Media Phx az Internet

Sep 28 2017
ClearChoice Dental Implant Center, Dr Robert E Willis Malpractice in Placing of Dental Implants Saint Louis Missouri Author: VERO BEACH, Florida Dental Services: ClearChoice Dental Implant Center Saint Louis, Missouri

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
wells fargo after my husband had a stroke. Icalled to make arragements on acc.was advised by JOHN to call back the next day to make payment, when i called the very next day i was advised the house went into foreclure as of mid-night des moines ia 50306 Nationwide Ashley and chaz hawthorne hate successful people so they falsely accuse them of harassing them to destroy what people have worked for because she can't stand anyone other then her to have anything Author: wildwood, New Jersey Credit Services: wells fargo Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
BBB of Los Angeles CA Carina Alaniz and the California LA BBB Lazy? Don’t care about legitimate complaint L.A. California Nationwide Yes Robert. Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Consumer Services: BBB of Los Angeles CA Nationwide