Your Search | johnny best law firm

May 19 2016
American Life Income Johnny Ly false advertising for a great job west orange New Jersey Author: Staten Island, New York Insurance Agencies: American Life Income west orange, New Jersey

May 17 2016
Melissa's Hair Weave and Hair Replacement Melessa's Weave Palace Rude, poor customer service and over priced Middletown Delaware
Some people insist with a bad attitude to do their hair it's best to say no! From the start he was very uncooperative Author: DOVER, Delaware Hair Salons: Melissa's Hair Weave and Hair Replacement Middletown, Delaware

May 17 2016
Solomon Law Stanford R. Solomon, Sandy Solomon, Stanford Solomon Overcharged, not able to deliver results, unethical and scammers Tampa Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Lawyers: Solomon Law Tampa, Florida

May 17 2016
A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE TOM & BONNIE MILLER advertises on crags list best gold and silver prices LARGO and SEMINOLE FLORIDA Florida & IN MANY STATES ON CRAIGS LIST Author: EATON, Ohio Gold & Silver Investments: A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE LARGO , Florida

May 17 2016
Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Sent me an email saying that I owe money and threatening me that I would be arrested if I didn't pay New York,NY Internet Author: Vallejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Internet

May 16 2016
ACS Law Firm Nicole Harvey Fake company harassing me by internet to send all different amounts of money. By the None Internet Author: Norwood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Law Firm Internet

May 15 2016
Professional collection consultants Law offices of Clark Garen Sent fake wage garnishment letter to my employer Culver city California Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Professional collection consultants Culver city , California

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 15 2016
Shannon Medlin, nathaniel Sluszka, Accountant and broker Southaven Mississippi Author: memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: The transportation firm llc Southaven, Mississippi

May 13 2016
Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Clearette 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company provides e-cig users with top-rated electronic cigarette products for the most enjoyable experience on the market.*UPDATE: Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program - A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Yes They Lie Author: 1112, New York Liars: Clearette Electronic Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Clearette Electronic Cigarettes giving customers more freedom, offering a large array of products to tailor to customer’s needs. ECigarettesMarketplace.com Gives Clearette E-Cigarettes Best Tasting Menthol E-Cigarette Award of the Year. Great river , New York

May 13 2016
Benedict Morris Binary Option Johnny Simons, Mia Morales,Mary S., Esther Smith not order and not authorized money transfer from Visa card 2K/3K in 7 minutes !! London Dominica Author: Mannheim, Brokerage Companies: Benedict Morris Binary Option London,

May 13 2016
Diversified Marketing and Management Asset Management Groups I lost $49,000 with him, according to contract did not stop loss Antioch CA Author: Huntin gton Beach, California Commerical Lending Firm: Diversified Marketing and Management Internet

May 12 2016
Semrad Law Firm Representing Speedy Cash Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Semrad Law Firm Internet

May 12 2016
My Lineage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: My Lineage, Inc customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with My Lineage, Inc.. My Lineage's commitment to customer satisfaction. “Extremely important to honor and support our troops. Helping today's warriors find a link to their ancestors is something we take great pride in”. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. San Diego, California *UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business servoce.
Author: San Diego, California Personal Services: My Lineage, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Mission Statement: 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time – Swords and Shields crafted by the best swordsmith in Toledo, Spain. San Diego, California

May 12 2016
CASAUBON LAW FIRM Careless representation and lazy performance Lewisville Texas Author: Flower Mound , Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: CASAUBON LAW FIRM Lewisville,

May 12 2016
Tully Rinckey Albany, NY Greg Rinckey This firm is a Ripoff from the minute you speak to them Albany, New York
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Legal Services: Tully Rinckey Albany, NY Albany,, New York

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
Harvey D. Rogers Harvey D Rogers is an attorney that doesn't practice law but does practice being a criminal. He destroyed my children and my parents health. He prays on single mothers. He pays the judges in Broward c Miami, Florida Harvey please stop saying you're Michelle Author: Hollywood, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Harvey D. Rogers Miami, Florida

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 12 2016
Cash loan USA They called me up said I was approved for a personal loan of $7000.00 and they took my banking account number and routing number and asked for my mobile online banking info and said I would receive the money around ten or 11o'clock the next day come to find out they scammed me out of $261.72 out of my checking account Internet Author: Canastota , New York Commerical Lending Firm: Cash loan USA Internet

May 12 2016
Telhio credit union I had a chapter 13 three years ago I converted it three years ago to a Chapter 7  Columbus Nationwide Author: Circleville, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Telhio credit union Nationwide

May 11 2016
Regional Adjustment Bureau, Inc. Tom Alexander Alleged legitimate firm threatens, slanders, before knowing all of the facts Carrollton Texas Author: Carlsbad, California Collection Agencies: Regional Adjustment Bureau, Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Raquel Silva law LGBTQ ! failed adoption! broke our hearts and our wallets davis California Author: winters, California Lawyers: Lawyers: Raquel Silva law davis, California

May 11 2016
Law firm Gencs Valters in Estonia How law firm Gencs Valters tricked us into paying $2000 and refused to refund us Tallinn Author: London, Other Attorneys & Legal Services: Law firm Gencs Valters in Estonia Internet