JOKER'S AUDIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: joker's audio
There may be more specific results for "joker's audio"
For more specific results for "joker's audio"
Showing 1-25 of 5,581 Found Reports For more specific results for "joker's audio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Sterling audio services SAS AKA-JIMMY FERRANTE Aka-Little Jimmy Lies about what he's going to pay you and makes you chase him for months for your money . Lose this job after job by insulting the employer calling them idiots or dumb c***s Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Sterling audio services SAS JIMMY FERRANTE Middlesex, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
ROC7 $39.99 charge on my credit card for two taclights and bicycle mount. I neither ordered from them nor did I recieve said product from them. When I tried to call I got a hello, then a message we cannot take your call and a hangup! What a fraud! Internet Author: Brier, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROC7 Internet

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 16 2017
Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society I purchased the siren song device. It's a piece of junk. It was supposed to be a gift but I was too embarrassed to give it away. After the purchase I noticed 8.95 being charged to my credit card every month. I called to find out what it was and the representative had an accent so I couldn't understand her. I had to yell that I wanted it cancelled after she kept making other offers to me. It's a piece of junk. It is not what they advertise. The volume is a joke and the only thing it scares away is my cat. SCAM! San Diego California Author: Freemansburg, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society California

Jun 08 2017
Sprint Sprinr network Tablet scam ripoff Nationwide Author: melrose, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Intoxilock Scam Intoxilock Lakewood Nationwide Author: Arvada, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Intoxilock Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
Best Buy Citibank North America Credit Card I warn everyone to think quadruple times over before giving best buy any business, because if this has happened to me...it could defiantly happen to you. New York New York
Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Citibank North America Credit Card New York, New York

Jun 02 2017
Jo & Hickey Supply Company Shipping products 1220 W. Hickory Street, Denton, Texas Internet Author: Denton, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jo & Hickey Supply Company Internet

Jun 01 2017
Affordable Copiers Nice Guys Win Whittier California Author: Hesperia, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Affordable Copiers Whittier, California

May 29 2017
Audiosavings If you have a problem, forget about it! New York Internet Author: Rural Hall, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audiosavings Internet

May 24 2017
Cellular Outfitters CO The WORST experience of being ripped off! Irvine, California Internet Author: MESQUITE, Nevada Audio & Electronics Shops: Cellular Outfitters Internet

May 24 2017
ChongQing DinoDirect Technology Limited Product paid & not shipped. No refund. ShenZhen, GuangDong PingShan New District Author: Burwood Heights, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ChongQing DinoDirect Technology Limited PingShan New District, ShenZhen, GuangDong,

May 17 2017
Progressive Leasing Store charged me 500 and online says 1100. Still taking money out of my account at this moment very upset Stockton Internet
Customer Concern Author: Stockton, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Progressive Leasing Internet

May 16 2017
Metro pcs rebate Denied rebate Nationwide Author: Middletown, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Metro pcs rebate Nationwide

May 16 2017
Wonderhear.com No contact made to me to say my order is processed. I have no way of knowing what happened Las Vegas, Nevada 89139 Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wonderhear.com Internet

May 15 2017
Original Mangnetic phone Cable  info@magnetphonecable.com Ordered my cables back in Jan 13, i've emailed and left multiable massages and still haven't gotten a response New York Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Original Mangnetic phone Cable Internet

May 12 2017
Dreamqii Author: columbia, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dreamqii

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 10 2017
Liz paz Ebay seller Not honoring the warranty that has given to me Murrieta Internet Author: Dalzell, South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Liz paz Internet

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

21, Report #1371918

May 08 2017
Deals Cube Got u cover Stolen money Internet Author: Helena, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Deals Cube Internet

May 07 2017
Juiced Motorsports Sold a new defective product and didn't disclose there was no warranty, and would not take product back South Elgin Illinois Author: Madera, California Auto Audio Electronics: Juiced Motorsports South Elgin, Illinois

23, Report #1320669

May 06 2017
Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW Government Tax Lien Network's students feel safe and secure with thier team of experts teaching them how to buy tax liens and flip houses. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Government Tax Lien Network recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. They refunded my money! Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Realtors: The Real Estate Workshop Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides tools, techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities. Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format. Riverton, Utah

May 05 2017
isoud.net GoSync They made a really cheap product Torrance, California California
Author: Nationwide Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: isoud.net Nationwide

May 02 2017
Spacial Audio Mathew Coomber Customer Service Manager false lifetime key dont know Internet Author: Brattleboro, Vermont Computer Software: Spacial Audio Internet