JOLT SIM CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jolt sim card
There may be more specific results for "jolt sim card"
For more specific results for "jolt sim card"
Showing 1-25 of 98,240 Found Reports For more specific results for "jolt sim card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
EVM Compliance Statement received via USPS claiming charges due $139.50 for Annual EMV Terminal Download Columbus Ohio Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: EVM Compliance Ohio

Aug 22 2017
green dot bank i did some work for neighbor, she is very old and did not charge her, but her son got me a pre-paid gift card for 200.00 just to say thank you. but it turns out the card was all ready expired. i have been trying to get a real pearson for days. very frustrating. pasadena ca. ca. Author: SILT, Colorado Banks: green dot bank CA

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
chfake.com I emailed with questions they responded promptly I sent my amazon card payment then the emails stopped and nothing was ever sent It's says china Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: chfake.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
LunaLuxe Ripoff, auto charge my credit card, after supposed 14 day trial period. Wilmington DE Delaware Author: Dresser, Wisconsin Skin Care: LunaLuxe Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret  Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyers fashion club They cheated me by fraud Internet Author: San Manuel, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Buyers fashion club Internet

Aug 22 2017
SUPREME VIEVA DERMA SUPREME DERMA This fraudulent company solicits TRIAL of face creme for $2.99. Got my debit card. Even though I phones to cancel twice, Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Woodland Hills, California Sales People: SUPREME VIEVA DERMA Del Ray Beach, Florida

Aug 21 2017
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 I immediately canceled a subscription, to which I agreed to a free trial, because the report I was given was all old and full of errors. They have now, weeks later, charged my card two times. Once for 19.99 and the other for 34.78, to which wasn't authorized Internet Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Easy Way Financials this company is a ripoff the request you to send you picture ID and also require you to purchase a card from Walgreens or Walmart ( not green dot card) Wilmington Delaware internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Easy Way Financials New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
flawleshealthylife Freyaseru used my debit card and charged 189.90 for nothing I ordered or received Internet Author: Alma, Arkansas Celebrities: flawleshealthylife Internet

Aug 21 2017
anc news paper.com ,fraudulently charged my visa card ,even though they where notified to cancel any subscription to there online site! starbuck Minnesota Author: starbuck, Minnesota Newspapers – Magazines: anc newspaper services starbuck, Minnesota

Diet supplement Took money off my card without my knowledge Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fernley, Nevada Abusive Parents: Diet supplement Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
advertise on my car promised 100.00 rebate phoenix utah Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: advertise on my car Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Godaddy CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD Author: Franklin Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Godaddy Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Laissez-Faire Books Agora Financial (parent org) Shadai Clouden Customer Service $140 fraudulent charges on my debit card Baltimore Maryland Author: Alma, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Laissez-Faire Books New York

Aug 21 2017
ADDICT GEAR hey have by mail confirmed reciept of my order and payment by card. They have given order number and declared shipment of products. by email still not yet received items more then 60 days oklahoma Oklahoma
Author: RIYADH, New York Eye Care: ADDICT GEAR oklahoma, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Best Buy #0994 Best Buy On LineBest Buy Richfield MN Fraudulent credit card charges Richfield, MN Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy #0994 Internet

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Thcfarmer.com ripped me off for 250$ placed order with thcfarmer.com took cash off my card but never received email or order no nothing emailed them at least 20 times with no reply then they band me off sight with no reply back been weeks now now replies Thcfarmer. Com are scammers Internet Author: Williamson, West Virginia Nurseries: Thcfarmer.com Internet