Your Search | jose

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

Aug 12 2016
Credit Karma Be informed and look at all options Internet Author: san jose, California Credit & Debt Services: Credit Karma Internet

Aug 08 2016
CJO, Christian Jobs, Jose Gomez Christian website does NOT exemplify any Christian ways deceptive company Tampa Florida ChristianJobs.Com Was Never A Recruiting Service Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: CJO Tampa, Florida

Aug 07 2016
TonerPals / Sells Defective & Harmful Merchandise, Then Ignores the Customer Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Miscellaneous Office Services: TonerPals Internet
31, Report #1320189

Aug 02 2016
PayPal, Inc. Stole $426.90 account balance San Jose California Author: Fort Lauerdale, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal, Inc. San Jose, California
32, Report #1320117

Aug 01 2016
Advanced Synthesis Advanced Synthesis,SA Jose Cassalli Do Not buy Equipment from them! SAN YSIDRO California Author: Denver, Colorado On-Line Stores: Advanced Synthesis SAN YSIDRO, California
33, Report #1319955

Jul 31 2016
seabrooke group mark k hicks stole my home through getting me to sign a document san jose California
False Report Nonsense Author: redwood city, California Telemarketers: seabrooke group san jose, California
34, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California

Jul 26 2016
11:56 AM PayPal Inc. PayPal is unlawfully withholding $9000 paid to me via the selling of a product on Paypal harassed me and illegally forced me for a credit check. San Jose, CA. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Networx Systems, LLC rip off charge my card without me asking for any service san jose Nationwide Author: san jose, California Building Products: Networx Systems, LLC Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
ECorpX Pty LTD They took my money and never did the work I paid for. Internet Author: San Jose, Other SEO - Reputation Management: ecorpx Internet

Jul 25 2016
Paypal Inc and Tellus International Return Shipping on US (did not honor) San Jose California Author: Niles, Illinois Credit Services: Paypal Inc San Jose, California

Jul 23 2016
Global Client Solutions Global DS Group LLC potential scamming, general misrepresentation, failure to send pertinent documents on time Jupiter Florida Author: San Jose, California Consumer Services: Global Client Solutions Jupiter, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Australian Tan Morgan Hill Cancelled but still charged, obtained banking informatoin without consent. morgan hill California Author: san jose, California Tanning Salons: Australian Tan Morgan Hill morgan hill, California

Jul 21 2016
Sudhagar wells fargo fraud claim rejected san jose California Author: san jose, California Banks: Sudhagar san jose, California

Jul 20 2016
ATC Staff Scam by Party/Event Staffing Company in San Francisco Bay Area San Jose California Author: menlo park, California Event Planners & Sites: ATC Staff San Jose, California

Jul 19 2016
Ebay San Jose, CA New Seller Deception San Jose California Author: portland, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Ebay San Jose, CA San Jose, California

Jul 18 2016
Public Storage stolen items
Author: San Jose, California Computer Manufactures: Public Storage

Jul 18 2016
IKON Projectors IKON IK 400 4K 3D LED Projector San Jose Nationwide Author: San Jose, California TVs & VCRs: IKON Projectors Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Thriftonic retracting bids during active auctions relisted San Jose California Author: Lyons, Georgia Questionable Activities: Non-Profit Charities: Thriftonic San Jose, California

Jul 15 2016
United Medical Instruments Disingenuous Warranty Policy San Jose California Author: Asheville, North Carolina Medical Supplies: United Medical Instruments San Jose, California

Jul 15 2016
VMP management company Irvine California manage Parkside Terrace San Jose California On site managers at Parkside David and Vanessa Cockroach heaven and management i a new word for embezzlement San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Federal Government: VMP management company San Jose, California

Jul 14 2016
Capital one Jose Charlie Mercado Very Rude, unprofessional, and Poor customer service Tampa Bay Florida
Author: Downers Grove, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Capital one Tampa Bay, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Morris & Sons Towing Company Predatory, Unscrupulous and Unprofessional Towing Company San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Auto Towing: Morris & Sons Towing Company San Jose, California