Your Search | josh sands & hollywood film and acting academy

May 06 2016
Leigh Anna Bradburn I got 1,400 stolen from me when I orderd a part from this guy and what showed up was 50 bucks with of stuff I didn't even order Avon Indiana Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Car Parts & Accessories: Leigh Anna Bradburn Avon , Indiana

May 06 2016
Gordon Nicol PA Your Jacksonville Lawyer Stop and research again before retaining this firm,It may cost you much more than you bargained for! Jacksonville Florida Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Gordon Nicol PA Jacksonville, Florida

May 06 2016
Elite Pool & Spa Angelo Rodriguez Defauding and threat to life and limb. Rockwall Texas Author: Texas Pool Services: Elite Pool & Spa Rockwall, Texas

May 06 2016
Star City Movers This company is a scam, they did half the move and left us high and dry with no response to our phone calls. Then they proceeded to debit our credit card on file twice without our authorization Kearny New Jersey
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Moving Companies: Star City Movers Kearny, New Jersey

May 06 2016
R.. Mathew Shane Caldwell Banker Estates, All-Island Estates, Judith Lucca Shane Residential Real Estate agent and company knowingly does not perform their fiduciary responsibilities to client Wantagh New York Author: Smithtown, New York Employees: R.. Mathew Shane Wantagh, New York

May 06 2016
Saviance Technologies Fraud Company and cheaters Author: New Jersey Software: Saviance Technologies Internet

May 06 2016
Telia Sonera Sweden Telia This so company have lie fraud and harass me in years they from person they say different answers and treat me and rest of Sweden and world like s***Stockholm Nationwide Author: stockholm, Consulting: Telia Sonera Sweden Nationwide

May 06 2016
youthempirekiteboarding.de Fake Clothing and Accessories Company Netherlands Internet Author: Berlin, Other Clothing Stores: youthempirekiteboarding.de Internet

May 06 2016
British Airways Withholding refund request. Guaranteed within 1 week, it has been 7 weeks and counting with no refund. Harmondsworth Nationwide Author: arnhem, Other Airline Companies: British Airways Nationwide

May 06 2016
IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators, West Palm Beach, FL They are friends and family hired by the CEO. They claim the Educators within health care are certified.West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Healthcare Centers: IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators West Palm Beach, FL

Bttpay.com Black tie technology payment gateway and ACH fraud London Nationwide
Author: kolkata, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bttpay.com Nationwide

May 06 2016
Performance Portfolio Management Called up my residence twice (May 4th and 5th) and claimed that I have a debt issue that's a timely manner for which I keep very close tabs on all forms of debt.  Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Performance Portfolio Management Nationwide

May 05 2016
Tresor Rare of Maui Tresor Rare of Maui is a scam. It is a high pressure sales situation of an unmarked price product that feels no where the product they used for their demonstration. Lahaina Hawaii Author: River Hills, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Tresor Rare of Maui Lahaina, Hawaii

May 05 2016
tracphone they rip me off, lie, mislead, stole my money, phone and time Nationwide Author: San marcos, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: tracphone Nationwide

May 05 2016
Peak Marble LLC took the deposit and ran away THORNTON Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Customer: Peak Marble LLC THORNTON , Colorado

May 05 2016
Turning Tables Woodcraft Roger Glenn CornwellKaren CornwellColby CornwellDumpster Divers LLC Thief. Liar. Fraud. Stole 3200 from me and I know of several additional victims. Queen Creek Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Turning Tables Woodcraft Queen Creek, Arizona

May 05 2016
HI-REV MOTORS, LLC Hi-Rev Motors Deceptive, Bait and Switch, Shady Business Practices, SCAM Oviedo Florida Oviedo Florida
Author: Kirkland, Washington Auto Dealers: HI-REV MOTORS, LLC Oviedo, Florida

May 05 2016
Sportsmans Bail Bond sportsmans home snatchers (for future wifes? ) THEY CHARGE THE HIGHEST RATE IN THIS VALLEY AND tHEY CHEAT AND LIE Salt Lake City Utah Author: ogden, Utah Bail Bonds: Sportsmans Bail Bonds Salt Lake City, Utah

May 05 2016
Victory Chevrolet Buick Miland Michigan I was not surprised to see negative reviews about victory Chevrolet Buick car dealership on Facebook. I thought I would be the only one, to make a long story short I came in with a bankruptcy. At that time DJ talked me into the excessive wear and tear for $895 and the lost key for $399.  Miland Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Victory Chevrolet Buick MilandMichigan Miland, Michigan

May 05 2016
MTC truck driving training Take advantage of me and took my money. Hazelwood, mo 63042 MO Author: St.louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: MTC truck driving training MO

May 05 2016
Home Trust Bank Kam Singh a Loan Officer at Home Trust - how loan offciers at Home Trust lead you on and then say now on your closing date of a purchase! Nationwide Kam Singh at Home Trust should be fired Author: toronto, Ontario Banks: Home Trust Bank Nationwide

May 05 2016
Andrew J. McCreanor Sneaky and dishonest. Only out for the money. Liberty Township Ohio Author: Atlanta, Georgia Commerical Lending Firm: Andrew J. McCreanor Liberty Township, Ohio

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Direct express Direct express has taken unauthorized money from my Social Security acct , approx $400 and have caused me a great amount of stress . Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Banks: Direct express Nationwide

May 05 2016
Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson The financial aid office is a mess. The former director certified loans at a higher grade level than they were at academically Hawkins Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Colleges and Universities: Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson Hawkins, Texas