JOSHUA LINDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: joshua linda
There may be more specific results for "joshua linda"
For more specific results for "joshua linda"
Showing 1-25 of 3,171 Found Reports For more specific results for "joshua linda"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
LINDA A FYFFE Woww Elly's world.com Internet Author: PORTSMOUTH, Ohio Beauty Salons: LINDA A FYFFE Internet

Aug 10 2017
Aquasystem pool and spa repair Bob Fritsche He dumped about 2 gallons or more in the spa. Which made the spa plaster peel. Try doing same in pool so it need replastering. Spa peeling. Neport Beach, California Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Racists: Aquasystem pool and spa repair Internet

Aug 05 2017
Success Marketing Institute WUB.comaleza.com PoolToys.com NootroFocus Jerome's LawThe San Francisco PostPrice Alert ProYorkshire Terrier HubComputer Support 24's Shahrzad Javadi Sam Cohen-Brown Otto Ortega Joshua Parker Kevin Kerr Leydaly Ramirez Mason Buergel They are running internet marketing scams by which they defraud people via spam campaigns. They don't pay their contracts and are thousands of dollars in debt. This company is a scam Renton Washington
Updated Names Author: Connecticut SEO - Reputation Management: Success Marketing Institute Renton , Washington

Aug 04 2017
Ravage Construction/Joshua Peter Henwood Susan Henwood This company is a fraud. working under revoked license and took $3,000.00 from me and never returned to finish Gilbert Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Ravage Construction/Joshua Peter Henwood Mesa,

Aug 02 2017
Mike Barney Nissan Used dishonest and devious sales tactics to sell me a car I couldn't afford after they sold me a broken car initially. Amherst
Facts about this Author: williamsville, New York Auto Dealers: Mike Barney Nissan Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Linda Brown Rick wallace American Academy of Cosmetology Violated my Civil Rights, Retaliated against me Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Academy of Cosmetology Jacksonville , Florida

Jul 31 2017
James & Julia Scott James F Scott, Julia Ince Scott James & Julia, hired us 3 times didn't pay their balances all 3 times we terminated services!! Our stupidity for not checking for the spouses name Yorba Linda California
Author: yorba linda, California Cleaning Services: James & Julia Scott Yorba Linda, California

Jul 29 2017
Rubin & Levin, P.C. Christine Hickey Hayes, Joshua Casselman These attorney's THREATEN, HARASS CONSUMERS. ILLEGAL CONDUCT Indianapolis Internet Author: Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Rubin & Levin, P.C. Internet

Jul 27 2017
baanyan software services raghu daripalli myvisajobs h1b careers toronto hyderabad boston Edison New Jersey
Raghu Daripalli Baanyan Software Services Software Research Group Author: Edison, New Jersey Employment Services: baanyan software services raghu daripalli myvisajobs h1b careers toronto hyderabad boston Edison, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
Ramon Becerra Custom Iron WorksAKA: Customer Iron Group Ramon stole $1,100 deposit money and promised to return it since he could not perform the work (Iron gate in front of my house) but he never did, after repeated attempts by myself Yorba Linda California Author: Lake Forest, California Builders & Contractors: Ramon Becerra Yorba Linda, California

Jul 24 2017
Meadowbrook Credit Resources Illegal Loan Scam New York NY Author: Joshua, Texas Loans: Meadowbrook Credit Resources Internet

Jul 22 2017
Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Linda Young Roberts Linda Young Roberts does not back up her word or any health guarantee Canada Internet and Canada Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Internet

Jul 22 2017
balancecareconnect.com. Joshua Shumelda Antswers FAKE HEALER Anchorage Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Consumer Services: balancecareconnect.com. Joshua Shumelda Internet

Jul 21 2017
Sureprofits - Joshua Armekov is using my email address: (((REDACTED))) to send emails to other people unknown Internet Author: Union Park, Alabama On-Line Business: Sureprofits Internet

Jul 20 2017
Select Car Covers, Buy Auto Coveers.com, Shoplio.com Will not honor manufacturer Warranty Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Auto Parts: Select Car Covers Internet

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
New You Underwear Product is not good. No receipt and to return the item website given for returns does not exist. internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Weightloss Programs: New You Underwear Internet

Jul 11 2017
Leslie Kane Morgan & Associates, Keven Duraci & Joshua Trevor & Mr. Kane Credit Card, proceeding with court filing, paper service San Diego Internet Author: Wilbur, Washington Collection Agency's: Leslie Kane Morgan & Associates Internet

Jul 06 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Advantage BMW Clear Lake Randy Stine, Timothy Nguyen, Joshua Rucker, Chip Chappee Screwed me over on a used car deal. Five days after owning it find out it needs $16K worth of work! Clear Lake Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Advantage BMW Clear Lake Clear Lake , Texas

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 04 2017
IGREEN MOVING AND STORAGE Joshua Too Much Damage! Atlanta Georgia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Moving Companies: IGREEN MOVING AND STORAGE Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 04 2017
Linda Scoffin KB Midlands Excel Servicing KB Midlands Lincoln Ltd , United Servicing, Capital Cleaning, Kirby Service Centre Lincoln KSC Linda Scoffin In Court for Ripping People Off Lincoln
Author: Sheffield, Wyoming Better Business Bureau: Linda Scoffin KB Midlands Excel Servicing Lincoln,

Jul 03 2017
Chico's Linda Poeta ,manager, Lisa Baird ,supervisor, Monica Gomez ,supervisor, Carolyn Ziemski ,human resources, Discrimination Fort Myers Florida Red Flag Author: Cape Coral, Florida City Employees: Chico's Fort Myers, Florida