JOSHUA LINDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: joshua linda
There may be more specific results for "joshua linda"
For more specific results for "joshua linda"
Showing 1-25 of 1,914 Found Reports For more specific results for "joshua linda"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Maria Nerio Rivera Maria Rivera Doesn't listen to our explanations, didn't pay her bill for cleaning then maligns us online! Yorba Linda California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Maria Nerio Rivera Yorba Linda, California

Jun 23 2017
FreightCenter.com Freight Center, Matthew Brosious, ALISON CHOINIERE, AMY VAN NESS, ROBIN KELLY, JOSHUA SMILEY, TERESE KERRIGAN, JUSTIN RAYNOR, MITCHELL GLADSTONE Plain and simple. They are a scam. They simply quote a good rate, have you pay by credit card, then when the carrier doesnt show up and you cancel, they charge you 15%. Total rip-off. BEWARE. DO NOT USE Palm Harbor Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Trucking Companies: FreightCenter.com Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jun 20 2017
BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING HAD HATS MADE AND DELIVERED AND NEVER PAID YORBA LINDA California Author: NORCO, California Clothing Stores: BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING YORBA LINDA, California

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 14 2017
Flight inspired Joshua davis Fraudulent thievery Englewood Colorado
Author: Florissant, Missouri Clothing Stores: Flight inspired Englewood, Colorado

Jun 12 2017
Joshua Thomas AKA takes your money and runs with it Scammer, con-artist, Tennessee Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Teachers: Joshua Thomas Internet

Jun 11 2017
Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Designer Virgin Hair, LLC I called the owner Lorna to purchase hair, Lora received my money never shipped my hair to me..I paid $350 for 2pc Filipino straight and $120 on a layaway for a 2pc wavy..Lorna didn't answer my calls not my text mgs ...i never received my hair not my money back .....Silver Spring Maryland Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Companies: Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Silver Spring , Maryland

Jun 08 2017
Matt Stark International Performance Baseball Stole my money Yorba Linda California Author: New York Sports Instruction: Matt Stark Yorba Linda, California

Jun 07 2017
Linda-FranklinPr Fake publicist who took payment and I never heard from again Internet
Author: Opelousas, Louisiana Public Relations: Linda-FranklinPr Internet

Jun 05 2017
Dorchester Law Center DLC law Joshua Williams Leon Pamela Kramer I was scammed by DLC's Joshua Williams too Sherman oaks Internet Author: Cherry hill, New Jersey Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Internet

May 29 2017
Dorchester Law Center Joshua Williams, Ed Lopez, Leon Scammed me with promises of processing a loan modification per FHA guidelines to reduce my mortgage and make it affordable to my present income. Sherman Oaks California Refund received Author: Stuyvesant, New York Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

May 27 2017
Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union remitter - Joshua Vollmer received a check for payment fof wrapping my car and advertising for Baskin-Robbins ice cream. Read about it and sounds like a scam. Spokane Washington Sears Spokane Employees is a victim as well Author: Pataskala, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 22 2017
Erelevance Automatic Renewal Nightmare Austin Nationwide Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Marketing Companies: Erelevance Nationwide

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Metro PCS billing yucca valley California Author: Joshua Tree, California Telephones: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 18 2017
Concord Financial Investments Linda Benson, Amber Davidson Soul less creatures New York city New York Author: .Atlanta, Georgia Loans: Concord Financial Investments New York city , New York

May 17 2017
Linda's Rentals Linda and Mario Sciaralfa Bad experience, do NOT use this company.  Peabody massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Realtors: Linda's Rentals Internet

May 16 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Eyes Watch out for Auto withdrawal from Bank Account Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 15 2017
Concord Financial Investments Barbara Merlin (Rep) ; Paula Parker (CFO) ; Dwayne Louis (Senior Operating Manager)Erwin Bradley; Brenda Benson & Linda Benson. Fraud.. Stay Away from this company and these people New York New York Nationwide, New York Author: Strathmore , Alberta Loans: Concord Financial Investments Nationwide

May 15 2017
Tom Scoffin Linda Scoffin Escel Servicing Unitec Servicing KB Midlands What has happened to your phone lines? Internet Author: Alabama Secretarial Services: Tom Scoffin Internet

May 15 2017
Loma Linda child support, child support services Unhelpful, rude customer service, ignorant of services Loma Linda California Author: REDLANDS, California Customer: Loma Linda child support, child support services Loma Linda, California

May 09 2017
Wealth Partners Linda Sullivan Partners in Profit Dealership Partners in Profit Ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Olmsted Twp, Ohio Home Based Business: Wealth Partners Chicago, Illinois

24, Report #1372065

May 08 2017
Mr and Mrs Leads Josh Osborne Joshua Thomas Osborne Colorado springs review Mrandmrs leads s****. Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Search Engine Optimization: Mr and Mrs Leads Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Energy Blue Tech. Ebt They ripped me off. They put broke things on my house . I had called them several times and they never answered my calls. They are way to expensive too. Joshua Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Attorney Generals: Energy Blue Tech. Joshua, Texas