Your Search | jp media ltd.

Nov 18 2016
The Vernon Company Vernon Co. Vernon Co installed trailer wrap on my 2013 Great Dane trailer. They did over $4,000 damage to the trailer when trying to remove it. Refused to pay damages they caused. Their one and only excuse was proven unsupported. Nashville (area) Internet (TN) Author: Waxahachie, Texas Media: The Vernon Company Internet

Nov 18 2016
Global Royalties Ltd Benchmark Conversion LtdBciltdGlobal Royalties Brandon Hall Any information on the owner? Mississauga Ontario Lawsuit against David Brook Author: Chicago , Illinois District Attorneys Assistant DA: Global Royalties Ltd

Nov 18 2016
Patch Media Corporation Deceptive and dishonest journalism methods New York New York Author: Hartford, Connecticut Civil Rights Violators: Patch Media Corporation New York, New York

Nov 17 2016
copymycommission.net James@copymycommissions.net I knew the website was strange it didnt look legit to me. however I tired it and i didn't recieve a conformation email but it said my order was successful on the website another strange thing. he has different links and links he changes. he loves talking about scams in his videos and how his dad was a scammer guru to earn alot of money to get rich. And hes the scammer however i cancel my card after i didnt get the conformation email sent to my email or i didnt get a email back from him so i get online and see rip off report and he was the first one up there. then i knew he done scamed alot of people and hes still doing it after i sent him a email and told him i knew he was a scammer he linked in new websites to get people money. listen to his videos and he will tell you hes a scammer and he gives hint just listen. Author: Tarboro, North Carolina News Media: copymycommission.net internet

Nov 17 2016
Media Neat MediaNeat, Books Pole, bookspole Used Textbooks for New Price Glenview Illinois Author: Martinez, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Media Neat Glenview, Illinois

Nov 17 2016
Live Technician Pvt. Ltd. This is not fair to us as your customers los angels Internet Author: Noida, Wyoming Computer Service & Repair: Live Technician Pvt. Ltd. Internet

Nov 16 2016
AJ Barton AJ Barton scams the media industry Marina Del Rey California rita Author: California Festivals & Event Services: AJ Barton California

Nov 16 2016
AJ Barton AJ Barton AJ Barton media Marina Del Rey CA Internet Author: California Festivals & Event Services: AJ Barton Internet

Nov 15 2016
BBB Southern Ontario Chris Lavoie, Operations Manager BBB Media Bottom Feeders & FRAUD Money Grabbing Pay for Play Scam London Ontario
Author: Windsor, Ontario Builders & Contractors: BBB Southern Ontario London, Ontario

Nov 14 2016
Jiangsu Alphay International Trade Co., Ltd. Jiangsu Alphay violates the U.S. laws of copyrights, trademark and patent. Nantong,Jiangsu,China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Jiangsu Alphay International Trade Co., Ltd. Internet

Nov 14 2016
alliancebankcredit.com is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC JORDAN DAVIES, CYNTHIA Demand A Refund Doesn't Respond Henry county, GA an Arlington, TX Nationwide A BOLD LIE Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: alliancebankcredit.com, Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
Shenzhen guiding sources technology co ltd. Sz-guiding sources technology co ltd I went on alibba.com searching for electronic items to pirchase, however sz-gudingsources reslomded to me, there web site look official and original. So i continued to communicate with them how ever taylor(sales manager) ensure me they are legitimate business and they are licensed registration certificate are on web page. Shenzhen guangdkng china Nationwide
Author: Kingston, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Shenzhen guiding sources technology co ltd. Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 10 2016
TDV Media Second Passport various Internet Author: Other Legal Process Services: TDV Media Internet

Nov 10 2016
lottoday.com phoenix holdings ltdfeelings ltd Wont close account says its been closed but I can log in still and continues to take money from my credit card to buy tickets I did not order nor have I validated payments gibraltar gibaltar rock Author: wellington, Alabama Internet Service Providers: lottoday.com gibraltar,

Nov 10 2016
BUY2KOREA Co., Ltd. E-bay seller green-sum Sent me a defective product then tried to charge me a fee. South Korea Internet Author: New York, New York TVs & VCRs: BUY2KOREA Co., Ltd. Internet

Nov 10 2016
Security First Title Resource SFTR , CP Latouche, Claude Latouche Security First Title Resource aka SFTR are dishonest. They have owed us $400.00 since 2014. Their work is substandard and never on time. They are a liability. Blatantly, they tried forcing us to use their services, as payment. They are brazen. Unfortunately, it is a legal issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Philadelphia Suburban Credit Bureau Minneapolis Minnesota Author: media, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: Security First Title Resource Minnesota

Nov 10 2016
Vontech Security Vaughn Johnson owner Georgia Author: Georgia Media Outlets: Vontech Security Georgia

Nov 10 2016
Wuxi Aoka Textiles Co.,Ltd Delivered very poor quality memory foam pillows - basically garbage BEITANG DISTRICT, WUXI, CHINA Internet
Author: Köln, Hawaii Bed & Bath: Wuxi Aoka Textiles Co.,Ltd Internet

Nov 09 2016
Homes.com Lacks Integrity, Ethics, Honesty Norfolk Virginia Author: Santa Clarita, California Media: Homes.com Norfolk, Virginia

Nov 08 2016
Falzone & Wyler Raymond Falzone, Thomas E. Wyler Beth Ann Powers, Falzone and Wyler, Tom Wyler, Ray Falzone SLEAZIEST SCUMBAG LAWYERS EVER!!! DO NOT HIRE!! Media Pennsylvania So? Author: Florida Legal Services: Falzone & Wyler Media, Pennsylvania

Nov 08 2016
Yodle took over $2k and got me 3 calls in 8 months!! RipOff ! Internet Author: The Villages, Florida Media: Yodle Internet

Nov 07 2016
SHENZHEN STEPFLY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Stepfly Tablet PC - scammers Shenzhen Guangdong China Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: SHENZHEN STEPFLY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Shenzhen, Other

Nov 07 2016
CameraSky Digital Skies Group Pty Ltd Android Enjoyed Klukkur Have taken money and will not refund Melbourne Internet Author: Newcastle, Cameras & Video: CameraSky Internet

Nov 07 2016
CustomUsbHub.com global media consulting custom usb scam company Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Andover, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: CustomUsbHub.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida