JUDGE MCTAVISH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: judge mctavish
There may be more specific results for "judge mctavish"
For more specific results for "judge mctavish"
Showing 1-25 of 1,476 Found Reports For more specific results for "judge mctavish"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 02 2017
Mrs Alabama United States Pageant, Miss Jr Teen Alabama, USMiss Teen Alabama United States MIss Alabama United states Used previous contestant as judge to manipulate winners results Birmingham alambama Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Mrs Alabama United States Pageant Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 18 2017
Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Chime CardChimeBancorp Bank Terrible support and business practices. Internet Ironic--- Author: Hermitage , Tennessee Banks: Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Internet

Apr 17 2017
Attorney Mitchel H Spinac This Attorney He took money for a case and did nothing but lose paperwork, miss court dates, file late. when I fired him judge returned my money. Kingston and hudson New York
Author: glendale, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Mitchel H Spinac Kingston, New York

Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Realtors: Rebecca Waling 28 years old rockwall, Texas

Mar 21 2017
American Express Bank, FSB Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC American Express engages in predatory lending and hires Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC to garnish pensions against Federa Law New York, New York, Louisville, Kentucky Internet American Express Relies on the Gullibility of People Author: Michigan City, Indiana Collection Agency's: American Express Bank, FSB Internet

Mar 10 2017
Dishonorable Ellen McElyea, Judge in Cherokee Coiunty Cherokee County Judge Ellen McElyea Rouge Judge---Corrupt, Old Boy's Network---Georgia South---Women Discrimination--- Very bad judge Canton Georgia Let me guess Author: San Luis Obispo, California Court Judges: Dishonorable Ellen McElyea, Judge in Cherokee Coiunty Canton, Georgia

Mar 10 2017
Judge Jay Bloom San Diego Superior Court Judicial Malpractice San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Civil Rights Violators: Judge Jay Bloom california

Feb 17 2017
Wells Fargo Advisors Crooked or Stupid, one or the other St Louis Missouri
Ashley hawthorne was using her position at wells fargo to unlawful harass me and stalk me and to influence the police to charge me with harassment and influence the judge against me which he had malic Author: Naples, Florida Brokerage Companies: Wells Fargo Advisors St Louis, Missouri

11, Report #1351950

Feb 09 2017
Monroe county Child Support Used my ex wife's lawyer who turned into a judge in county to handle my case wich is totally against law. Then on top of it I found laws of Child support change in 2006 of September 21 .The law change then was anyone incarcerated or on disability wich can not work doesn't have to pay into child support. Wich I was and still. . Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Monroe county Child Support Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT CORRUPT CHESTER COUNTY, PA ORPHANS COURT JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATTTHE DISGRACE TO THE JUDICIARY VOTE HER OUT!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Lawyers: JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT Pennsylvania

Dec 06 2016
Auto Equipment Depot Sunco Automotive llc. Best Buy Auto Equipment Fraud!, Theft, And down right dishonest. Tempe Arizona
The original post is true Author: peachtree city, Georgia Auto Parts: Auto Equipment Depot Tempe, Arizona

Dec 03 2016
Paul Merkle Not Roofing But Trespassing you be the judge Lake Orion Internet Author: Johannesburg, Michigan Questionable Activities: Paul Merkle Internet

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Oct 21 2016
The judge told us to stay away from the which we didn't go around them anyway but they keep going around us and stalking me in their home and they come out each time I arrive so i'm taking pictures of Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2016
Law Offices of Adela Ulloa Adela Z. Ulloa APC Very Dangerous inexperienced Atty Adela Ulloa destroyed my court case judge stone called her reckless west hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Adela Ulloa west hollywood , California

Oct 05 2016
Intoxalock Intoxalock is Shady as hell Des Moines Iowa Know the whole story before you judge Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Intoxalock Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 05 2016
Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Jeffrey A. Diebold, Jeff Allen Diebold, Jeff Diebold. WARNING -PRICED RIGHT TREE & LAWN SERVICE JEFF DIEBOLD SUES PEOPLE AND KNOWS THE JUDGE AND HIS WIFE WORKS FOR SEDGWICK COUNTY. JUDGE LOOKED AT JEFF'S PAPERWORK BUT NOT MY PAPERWORK. I SIGNED WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN ESTIMATE TO TAKE OUT A DISEASED TREE. CERTIFIED ARBORIST LOOKED AT TREE AND SAID IT WAS HEALTHY. WHEN I TRIED TO CANCEL THE JOB, JEFF SUCCESSFULLY SUED ME IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR $719.50. AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. HE IS SUE CRAZY AND MAKES MOST OF HIS LIVING THIS WAY. ALL THE LAWSUITS AT THE COURTHOUSE HE INITIATED ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO READ.. Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Landscape Companies: Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Wichita, Kansas

Oct 01 2016
Hunt County Greenville Texas Family court judge Keeping my granddaughter and telling me she will never leave the state of texas Greenville Texas Author: Small town, Louisiana Court Judges: Hunt County Greenville Texas CPS Greenville , Texas

Sep 08 2016
s. e. fl.wellness ctr. Ripped me off for over $5,000. Went to court & they lied to judge and / or paid him off. lauderdale lakes fl. Florida Ignorance... Author: boynton beach, Florida Healthcare Centers: s. e. fl.wellness ctr. lauderdale lakes fl., Florida

Aug 14 2016
john washington DISTRICT JUDGE MAGISTRATES COURT Sent email about possible civil action lawsuit. I have never heard of this company. Internet Author: Orange, Texas Credit & Debt Services: john washington Internet

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

24, Report #1320800

Aug 04 2016
Judge Jeanette Dalton Port Orchard Washington Author: Port Orchard, Washington Family Services: Judge Jeanette Dalton Port Orchard, Washington

25, Report #1319968

Aug 01 2016
Daniel Tang - Judge & Priestley Daniel TangDaniel Tang Solicitor Unprofessional, Incompetent, Lazy and Rude - Lost £000's!!! Bromley Nationwide
Author: London, Alabama Lawyers: Daniel Tang - Judge & Priestley Nationwide