Your Search | judge thomas h kelley

Dec 02 2016
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Nov 29 2016
Ultra Spa Light Therapy Melen Thomas Benedict Company took my money and is now unresponsive Internet Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Ultra Spa Light Therapy Internet

Nov 29 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF Ordered a sample of DermaFi on line, just had to pay S&H Also ordered Rejuven8 just pay S&H I was slammed with $89.31 + $87.47 a week later San Diego California Author: Oxford, Ohio Alternative Health: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF San Diego, California

Nov 29 2016
Thomas Geeraerts Attention freelancers, beware of a scammer! Belgium, Internet Author: Sofia, Employment Services: Thomas Geeraerts Internet

Nov 28 2016
Tyler Southern Valierie Ortiz, Debra Craig, Jordan Sears, Karen, Wissam Al mana, Andrew Thomas, Valerie Southern, George Edwards, Jacob Beckham, Kelly Hodge Tyler Southern George Edwards American Express and Chase Scam San Diego California Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Tyler Southern SAN Diego , California

Nov 28 2016
Gator Danes Owner Jennifer Watson and Thomas Dupree Unethical Dog Breeder Palm Bay Florida Author: PG, Florida Dog Breeders: Gator Danes Palm Bay, Florida

Nov 27 2016
Skinenergize Eyetherapy They were selling eye cream on Facebook. It was a free trial to only pay s/h. I was supposed to cancel within 14 days, which I swear I did. I always put on calendar. They charged me and said I didn't cancel on time. I am very organized with these things and always cancel on time. There's no way I cancelled a month too late like they said. South Dakota Author: Rochester, New York Beauty Salons: Skinenergize South Dakota

Nov 27 2016
Michael Hicks Michael's Ceramic TileMichael H HicksMichael A HicksMichael Hick Contractor Scam Emmaus Pennsylvania Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Michael Hicks Emmaus, Pennsylvania

Nov 25 2016
Larry H Miller Super Ford I showed up interested in Ford edges. They tried to get me into a Ford Edge with a price quote of 25500. I told them that I would think about it and I drove away.Slc Utah Author: Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Super Ford Slc, Utah

Nov 24 2016
Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center 100% one sided, thomas craigo is uninterested, more attention given to the defendant, results were fraudulent, they are a big scam! los angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Services: Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center los angeles, California

Nov 21 2016
Kelvin Franklyn Goke Thomas Ordered product, charged to cc shipped product. CC is a fraud. Got chargeback on CC Romulus Michigan Author: Winnipeg , Alabama Alternative Health: Kelvin Franklyn Romulus, Michigan

Nov 20 2016
Scam Jacob Fedosky Jacob fedosky, high End Holdings HighEndHoldings scam Blue5.net scam Develio, LLC domaining, way too many fake businesses a t this address. Home decoration also a scam, Keane E FedoskyAmy H FedoskyJacob H Fedosky Susan L Bokosi Michael W Bokosi Katel Domaim Scammer scumbag bad faith Dallas ft worth Texas tx Rowlett Texas
Author: Rowlett, Texas Drug Dealers: Scam Jacob Fedosky Rowlett, Texas

Nov 19 2016
UltraSpa Light Therapy Mellon Thomas-Benedict Ultraspa Light Therapy Mellen Thomas Benedict Took my order and did not deliver Capitola California Internet Author: Media, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: UltraSpa Light Therapy Internet

Nov 18 2016
Law Offices of Bruce Singman Bruce H. Singman Bad Business and Insulting Lawyer Pacific Palisades California Author: north hollywood, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Bruce Singman Pacific Palisades, California

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 16 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Made 3 charges to one of my credit cards which I did not authorize nor did I ever speak to anyone Internet It looks like you called the wrong number, use this one Author: ST THOMAS, Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Nov 16 2016
Accrediated intercharge This guy Thomas Cody from accrediated intercharge came to see me. He told me he could save me all this money on my merchant service fees. He said because I have no charge back history I was eligible via doad frank (I don't know how to spell doad) legislation I can have my intercharge fees removed. Anyways the end result is that this company has charged me 65.9% more then my Wellsfargo merchant services. I would love,and I do mean love, to be involved in a class action suit against them. From internet reviews they are doing this to a lot of people. San Diego California Author: San Juan capistrano, California Credit & Debt Services: Accrediated intercharge

Nov 08 2016
Falzone & Wyler Raymond Falzone, Thomas E. Wyler Beth Ann Powers, Falzone and Wyler, Tom Wyler, Ray Falzone SLEAZIEST SCUMBAG LAWYERS EVER!!! DO NOT HIRE!! Media Pennsylvania So? Author: Florida Legal Services: Falzone & Wyler Media, Pennsylvania

Nov 05 2016
London Visa Thomas Dyer Blackmails people old Richmond, UK Update on the Thomas Dyer situation Author: Alabama Lawyers: London Visa

Nov 02 2016
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Oct 29 2016
H&r accounts Tries to collect on paid bills! Puts x's on your credit Moline Illinois Author: Pennsylvania tempdir: H&r accounts Moline, Illinois

Oct 28 2016
H-R FACE CREAM THIS COMPANY ADVERTISED THEIR PRODUCT AS A FREE SAMPLE. WHAT THEY DON'T SAY IS THAT BY PAYING FOR THE PRODUCT SHIPPING CHARGES, AND PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE FREE SAMPLE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO A CONTINUITY PROGRAM THAT WILL CHARGE YOU OVER $85.00 DOLLARS FOR EACH ADDITIONAL SHIPMENT. THEY WILL NOT SEND ANY CONTACT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO CANCEL; HAD TO FIND THEIR ADDRESS AND NUMBER ON LINE. THEY REFUSED MY RETURN OF THE ITEM, AND SENT THEM BACK TO ME. I FINALLY CALLED THEM BACK AND RAISE ENOUGH HELL FOR THEM TO RETURN PART OF MY MONEY. THIS COMPANY IS AT THE EDGE OF BEING A CON, OR I WOULD SAY I9N MY CASE, IT IS A CON TO GET PEOPLE CAUGHT IN THEIR NET. I DID MAGE TO GET PART OF MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I WAS PRESISTENT ABOUT MY REFUND. I AM NOT SATISFIED, AND WILL REPORT THIS TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. SANTA ANA, CA 92704 Internet CALIFORNIA Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina tempdir: H-R FACE CREAM Internet

Oct 28 2016
ECM Worldwide Thomas Thompson ECM Worldwide/ Thomas Thompson sent me a 20 year old damaged electronic control module. Mr. Thompson has refused to replace the part or offer a refund and has accused the mechanic and myself of destroying the part. The mechanic spoke by phone with Tom Thompson the minute it did not work and received nothing but accusations. Trion Georgia
LIES UPON LIES Author: Marina, California tempdir: tempdir: ECM Worldwide Trion, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
Interactive College of Technology Elmer Smith,Thomas Blair COVER-RUPTION OF BIGOTRY AND REPRISAL BY EMPLOYERS AND BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT Decatur Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Interactive College of Technology Decatur, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
H. A. Irish Tree Service Promised Firewood Delivery 6 weeks Ago Byron Center Michigan Author: Freeport, Michigan Landscaping: H. A. Irish Tree Service Byron Center, Michigan