Your Search | judge thomas parisi

1, Report #1341945

Dec 07 2016
Tradeline Wizard Tradeline Wizard, Paul Scott, David Thomas, The Tradeline Wizard, tradelinewizard.com Tradeline Wizard is a FRAUD COMPANY! THEIVES! Internet Author: West palm Beach, Florida Credit Services: Tradeline Wizard Internet

Dec 06 2016
Tradeline Wizard, Paul Scott, David Thomas, Tradeline Wizard, tradewizard.com TRADELINE WIZARD IS RUN BY CON ARTISTS AND THEIVES!! Arizona Author: Colorado Credit Services: Tradeline Wizard Arizona

Dec 03 2016
Paul Merkle Not Roofing But Trespassing you be the judge Lake Orion Internet Author: Johannesburg, Michigan Questionable Activities: Paul Merkle Internet

Nov 29 2016
Ultra Spa Light Therapy Melen Thomas Benedict Company took my money and is now unresponsive Internet Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Ultra Spa Light Therapy Internet

Nov 29 2016
Thomas Geeraerts Attention freelancers, beware of a scammer! Belgium, Internet Author: Sofia, Employment Services: Thomas Geeraerts Internet

Nov 28 2016
Tyler Southern Valierie Ortiz, Debra Craig, Jordan Sears, Karen, Wissam Al mana, Andrew Thomas, Valerie Southern, George Edwards, Jacob Beckham, Kelly Hodge Tyler Southern George Edwards American Express and Chase Scam San Diego California Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Tyler Southern SAN Diego , California

Nov 28 2016
Gator Danes Owner Jennifer Watson and Thomas Dupree Unethical Dog Breeder Palm Bay Florida Author: PG, Florida Dog Breeders: Gator Danes Palm Bay, Florida

Nov 24 2016
Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center 100% one sided, thomas craigo is uninterested, more attention given to the defendant, results were fraudulent, they are a big scam! los angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Services: Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center los angeles, California

Nov 21 2016
Kelvin Franklyn Goke Thomas Ordered product, charged to cc shipped product. CC is a fraud. Got chargeback on CC Romulus Michigan Author: Winnipeg , Alabama Alternative Health: Kelvin Franklyn Romulus, Michigan

Nov 19 2016
UltraSpa Light Therapy Mellon Thomas-Benedict Ultraspa Light Therapy Mellen Thomas Benedict Took my order and did not deliver Capitola California Internet Author: Media, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: UltraSpa Light Therapy Internet

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 16 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Made 3 charges to one of my credit cards which I did not authorize nor did I ever speak to anyone Internet It looks like you called the wrong number, use this one Author: ST THOMAS, Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Nov 16 2016
Accrediated intercharge This guy Thomas Cody from accrediated intercharge came to see me. He told me he could save me all this money on my merchant service fees. He said because I have no charge back history I was eligible via doad frank (I don't know how to spell doad) legislation I can have my intercharge fees removed. Anyways the end result is that this company has charged me 65.9% more then my Wellsfargo merchant services. I would love,and I do mean love, to be involved in a class action suit against them. From internet reviews they are doing this to a lot of people. San Diego California Author: San Juan capistrano, California Credit & Debt Services: Accrediated intercharge

Nov 08 2016
Falzone & Wyler Raymond Falzone, Thomas E. Wyler Beth Ann Powers, Falzone and Wyler, Tom Wyler, Ray Falzone SLEAZIEST SCUMBAG LAWYERS EVER!!! DO NOT HIRE!! Media Pennsylvania So? Author: Florida Legal Services: Falzone & Wyler Media, Pennsylvania

Nov 05 2016
London Visa Thomas Dyer Blackmails people old Richmond, UK Update on the Thomas Dyer situation Author: Alabama Lawyers: London Visa

Oct 28 2016
ECM Worldwide Thomas Thompson ECM Worldwide/ Thomas Thompson sent me a 20 year old damaged electronic control module. Mr. Thompson has refused to replace the part or offer a refund and has accused the mechanic and myself of destroying the part. The mechanic spoke by phone with Tom Thompson the minute it did not work and received nothing but accusations. Trion Georgia
LIES UPON LIES Author: Marina, California tempdir: tempdir: ECM Worldwide Trion, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
Interactive College of Technology Elmer Smith,Thomas Blair COVER-RUPTION OF BIGOTRY AND REPRISAL BY EMPLOYERS AND BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT Decatur Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Interactive College of Technology Decatur, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
I blame the police and the judge for why we still have problems with these creeps they still harass us the police let them get away with out changing car tags and still drive with the dealer tag Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

19, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 14 2016
Law Offices of Adela Ulloa Adela Z. Ulloa APC Very Dangerous inexperienced Atty Adela Ulloa destroyed my court case judge stone called her reckless west hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Adela Ulloa west hollywood , California

Oct 10 2016
Thomas D'Arco Gerrald aka Jerry Abes Deadbeat tenants using fraudulent documents and lies to rent office space. Canoga Park California Author: Encino, California Tenants: Thomas D'Arco California

Oct 05 2016
Intoxalock Intoxalock is Shady as hell Des Moines Iowa Know the whole story before you judge Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Intoxalock Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 05 2016
Lavino Skin Science Okiwrinkle, Celebrity skin secrets I requested a $5.00 free trial then all of a sudden there was a $39 debit I mailed a letter and retuned two packages of unopened used products and a few weeks after my account was debited $117 St Petersburg Florida Author: St Thomas, Eye Care: Lavino Skin Science St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Jeffrey A. Diebold, Jeff Allen Diebold, Jeff Diebold. WARNING -PRICED RIGHT TREE & LAWN SERVICE JEFF DIEBOLD SUES PEOPLE AND KNOWS THE JUDGE AND HIS WIFE WORKS FOR SEDGWICK COUNTY. JUDGE LOOKED AT JEFF'S PAPERWORK BUT NOT MY PAPERWORK. I SIGNED WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN ESTIMATE TO TAKE OUT A DISEASED TREE. CERTIFIED ARBORIST LOOKED AT TREE AND SAID IT WAS HEALTHY. WHEN I TRIED TO CANCEL THE JOB, JEFF SUCCESSFULLY SUED ME IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR $719.50. AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. HE IS SUE CRAZY AND MAKES MOST OF HIS LIVING THIS WAY. ALL THE LAWSUITS AT THE COURTHOUSE HE INITIATED ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO READ.. Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Landscape Companies: Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Wichita, Kansas

Oct 02 2016
ktpservice digital solutions Sritharan Katthekasu alias Thomas alias Patrick BEWARE service providers of KTPservice digital solutions BELGIUM alias GERMANY Wilrijk Antwerpen,nl
Beware work With KTP service and projekthandler.de Author: NorthWest Territories Video & Film Production: ktpservice digital solutions Nationwide