Your Search | juliens auctions

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Worthridge Auctions and Retail Failed to provide all auction items as agreed to at purchase, doesn't return calls or emails Greensboro North Carolina Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthridge Auctions and Retail Greensboro, North Carolina
28, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California

Jul 30 2016
03:02 PM Stefano Carboni Stole my money & refused a refund! London Internet Author: London Nw2 3AH, Alabama Auctions: esources Internet

Jul 26 2016
11:45 AM Worthpoint Corporation Deceptive Advertising and Billing Practices! Atlanta Georgia Author: Telephone, Texas Auctions: Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 21 2016
04:13 PM self new york New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auctions: new york, New York

Jul 18 2016
Premiere Props/ Dan Levin No credability El Segundo California Author: Livonia, Michigan Auctions: Premiere Props/ Dan Levin El Segundo, California

Jul 17 2016
Thriftonic retracting bids during active auctions relisted San Jose California Author: Lyons, Georgia Questionable Activities: Non-Profit Charities: Thriftonic San Jose, California

Jul 17 2016
O'Gallerie, Inc. CREDIT COLLECTIONS WITHOUT BILLING FOR COMMISSION FEE Portland Oregon Author: Winona, Minnesota Auctions: O'Gallerie, Inc. Portland, Oregon

Jul 01 2016
Deal dash Dealdash auctions Higher amount charged Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Deal dash Internet

Jun 30 2016
Brigitte Kruse Mike Gws Auctions Credit Card Fraud Palm Desert California Author: morganville, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Brigitte Kruse Palm Desert,

Jun 27 2016
Author: Ontario Auctions: SILENT BIDDERS WHITBY, Ontario

Jun 17 2016
Multi Auction Services Invaluable Auctions Deceptive/Fradulent Advertising Practices Commerce California Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Multi Auction Services Commerce, California

Jun 16 2016
deal dash bonus bids rip off Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auctions: deal dash Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
Deal dash I registered and put in my credit card information in orser m 1501 broadway new york New york Author: Milford, Connecticut Auctions: Deal dash Internet

May 27 2016
Deloris Carmen (Fraud Customer!) Author: Houston, Texas Auctions: SHEREE FERGUSON DULUTH, Georgia

May 20 2016
ebay stealth suspended from ebay buy a stealth account take your money and run, they mostly sell stolen or hacked accounts even when you receive it they will take it back after a while and sell it to others Internet Agree! Those People Are Con-Artists And Stole Thousands! Author: Alabama Auctions: ebay stealth Internet

May 09 2016
Kimball Sterling Auctions, Kimball M Sterling Inc, Kimball M Sterling Antiques, Kimball M Sterling Cane Expert,Kimball M Sterling Walking Stick Expert, Kimball M Sterling Cane Appraiser, Kimball M Sterling Walking Stick Appraiser Kimball M Sterling Estate Clean Out, Kimball M Sterling Knowingly Sold Fake Antique Canes He's A Cane Expert & Still Sells Fakes Johnson city Tennessee 40 Years in Business Author: Long beach, New York Liars: Kimball Sterling Auctions Johnson city, Tennessee

Apr 27 2016
11:35 AM SCAM ALERT! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Auctions: Internet

Apr 22 2016
03:53 PM promotes training to auction real estate but charges for a company overview and their goals. Wants additional money to provide actual training. They are all about getting others to sign up for traing and split the cost with you. A true MLM company. Palo Alto Internet Two Sides to Every Story Author: Arroyo Grande, California Auctions: Internet

Apr 18 2016
Tophatter, Ibc Seller Vienna Strauss Ripped me off on two different auctions from same Seller. Palo Alto California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Tophatter, Ibc Palo Alto, California

Apr 14 2016
Insurance Auctions Direct or I Bid Live Inc. On december 2015 I have won a bid on Ebay to buy a used RV for $20,000. I have wired the money to I Bid Live Inc. The last I've heard from the Insurance Auctions Direct was at the end of January 2016. They do not respond to my emails or phone calls (they just take messages over the phone). Houston Texas? Texas? Author: Dearborn, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance Auctions Direct Internet

Apr 11 2016
05:34 PM Goodwill Online AuctionsC/O Goodwill of Orange County, 410 N. Fairview, Santa Ana, CA 92703 Selling Counterfeit Merchandise, Removing Auctions That have Bids, Padding Shipping Costs Santa Ana, CA, 92704 Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Antiques & Second-hand: Internet

Mar 31 2016
Sierra Auction Management Sierra Auction Additional Charges for Debit Cards and PayPal are Illegal or against TOS Phoenix Arizona
False Claim and Accusation Author: statesboro, Georgia Auctions: Sierra Auction Management Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 24 2016
Simon Parr's Auctions Ltd Sold Fake 'Rare Limited Edition' Michael Jackson memorabilia and refused to take responsibility for it London Nationwide
Author: Melbourne, Art Galleries: Simon Parr's Auctions Ltd Nationwide