Your Search | just brakes

Jun 29 2016
IT'S JUST LUNCH, IJL BIGGEST SCAM, WORST MATCHMAKING COMPANY, LAWSUITS FILES, FRAUD!! Nationwide Author: New York, New York Liars: IT'S JUST LUNCH, Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
ScamFraudAlert ARCHIE GARGA RICHARDSON ScamFraudAlert is a FRAUD just liks its owner Archie Richardson Internet
Scamfraudalert.com, Archie Richardson scrapes/ copies content from Ripoff Report, then files False DMCA notices To Google. emails show Archie admits taking Ripoff Report content but does not want Google to know Well Archie, Google knows and so does everyone else. Author: Los Angeles, California Abusive Children: ScamFraudAlert Internet

Jun 27 2016
megadrox fulfillment center I ordered a sample bottle of megadrox and testadrox which was 9.99 and now they sent me two more bottles and charged me 54.95 and 59.95 and just charged my account Scottsdale arizona Author: foss, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: megadrox fulfillment center Internet

Jun 25 2016
silver cloud finanical They have taken my money out of my checking account every two weeks after i paid back what i owed then i tried to call and let them know that my was paid and they said that i had to start paying $310.starting june the 15th,and they said maäm you dont understand you only paid for the processing fee.they started out taking $240.every two weeks in march for the $700.00 dollars i borrowed .i tried to call them back and they said call back later and hung up on me i left a message and they sent me a email stating that i need to send another $800.00 last tuesday,i just fill that they are ripping me offf. upper lake Califorina Author: Mt.Hope, Alabama Financial Services: silver cloud finanical Internet

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
Peoples Products Evolutionary Home Energy SolutionsBusiness 2 Consumer NetworksHR40 Replacement Windows Mike you are 100% correct and should not back down. Bill can't do anything to you. It's just talk. Newington Connecticut Author: Newington, Connecticut Building Products: Peoples Products Newington, Connecticut

Jun 22 2016
THUMBTACK Thumbtack is a Fraud!!! I have been using thumbtack for a long time now . I have spent a lot of money purchasing credits and I have come to believe this business is a fraud. I just rc received 3 back to back dj request all the same!! FAKE!!! This Business is a fraud!! Nationwide
Author: Deblois, Maine Customer Leads: THUMBTACK Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Irvine Company Irvine Apartment Communities They'll Just Keep Billing You Irvine California Author: McLean, Virginia Family Services: Irvine Company Irvine, California

Jun 21 2016
Need My Transcript I paid to get my half Freshman year transcript, I was told I would have to go through the school and they gave me the address and phone number, I should just called the school to get the transcript. I was lucky when I looked on my transcript from High School it was there and showed it was the classes from that school. I was disapointed I one time needed a transcript from a trade school that had closed down. I was able to get the transcripts through the State I got several notorized copies. Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Public Schools: Need My Transcript Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Just Energy billing thru Nicor Gas Final billing of 6/13/16 - they all of the sudden hit me with $356.10 bill for additional products & services Illinois Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Utility Companies: Just Energy Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Shop Airlines smallfamiliar2712Taku Takeuchi Sent a clock he purchased through ebay; 2 weeks later wanted a refund said it was damaged it was not. I even called ebay and they said they saw the pictures. He is a fraud and taking money away from me. He is the one that ripped the sticker off the back of the clock. Unbelievable. Do not sell to him. After he does this he does not respond. Just trying to make extra money. I will sue EBAY Redono Beach California Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Shop Airlines Redono Beach, California

Jun 20 2016
PureCell Eye Therapy DermaSoft Skin Restore Offered a trial with just postage and underexposed the fact that you had 14 days or a subscription was in effect. Internet Thank You. Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: PureCell Eye Therapy Internet

Jun 20 2016
tradorax i have invested in this company and i cannot get my money back. I have written and sent withdrawal requests over and over and nothing comes of any of it. Then they tell me i need to send information. I have done that then they say i did not send the info they needed . Just a run around!!! Internet internet Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: tradorax Internet

Jun 18 2016
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club LHVC, Lifestyles Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, LHVC, Lifestyles, Dominican Republic, also in Cancun- will give you promises they do not intend to keep- they just want your money they do not will not honor what promised! Puerto Plata and Cancun Other Author: Irving, Texas Resorts: Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Puerto Plata, Other

17, Report #1312073

Jun 18 2016
LaurenLuxe DavBeautyluxe 1-877-906-9228 Internet USA Phone: 1-877-906- 9228 Web: www.Laurenluxe.com Category: Jewelry Stores Laurenluxe This company used phishing techniques to reroute me from my search on Amazon to their site, which is designed to look to the customer like Amazon is the one making the offer. They offer to send an item of your choosing. You just pay their shipping and handling cost of $5.66.  Internet Nationwide update Author: Belchertown, Massachusetts Jewelry Stores: LaurenLuxe Nationwide

18, Report #1312026

Jun 17 2016
PureLineGarcinia on the web page it states just pay shipping for trail botle, than they charge you for trail + ForSkolin shshipping total of $9.97 . plus $24.95 for colon cleanser witch I did not ordered. Called and concealed order from. Tampa Fl. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: PureLineGarcinia Nationwide

19, Report #1312019

Jun 17 2016
Kanger Tech Product Name: SUBVOD KIT BEWARE-PRODUCT LEAKS AND BURNS CUSTOMER- NO CUSTOMER SERVICE-JUST IGNORED ATLANTA Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Electronic Manufacturers: Kanger Tech Nationwide

20, Report #1311925

Jun 17 2016
PRO ANABOLIC STEROIDS this is a mail order company that promised goods and never delivered them to my address. i called US postal service where tracking number came from and the said the company scams many people this way by thinking you product is on its way. Now the company won't reply back with a email and just said sorry for you luck. beware of this company its a scam. Internet
Author: MURPHY, North Carolina Medical Laboratories: PRO ANABOLIC STEROIDS Internet

Jun 16 2016
jc pole barns james carver This guy is a scam and a rippoff, we have called him several times to do repairs on our barn that he built and he just keeps giving us the run around,  Franklin Kentucky Kentucky Author: Livingston, Tennessee Home Improvements: jc pole barns Internet

Jun 16 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a free trial of EyeVibe and SkinElement thinking I was just paying for a sample of the product. They only charged for shipping according to them, but then a few weeks later I was charged 97.83 for half of my free trial.  Internet Author: Springtown, Texas Alternative Health: Beauty Impressions Internet

Jun 15 2016
WheresMyTutor.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: WheresMyTutor is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. WheresMyTutor.com is dedicated to providing Tutors with unlimited number of “Tutoring Requests” from local parents & students. Unlike other tutoring companies, WheresMyTutor successfully connects many thousands of tutors, parents, and students every single month, without taking a “cut” of tutors’ hourly tutoring rates.*UPDATE: WheresMyTutor.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. WheresMyTutor.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Also a tutor for 3 months- NOTHING Author: Norwalk, California WheresMyTutor.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Where’s My Tutor Quizzes, tests, completing homework assignments, finishing laboratory experiments, or simply playing catch-up due to an absence, Where's My Tutor? is the best choice for QUICKLY meeting the student's academic needs. WheresMyTutor.com tutoring referral services with vast database of 8300+ tutors located in all regions & major cities throughout United States. Internet, California

Jun 15 2016
Hibdon Tire Plus Caused massive oil leak, bad tire, didnt test or bleed brakes. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Hibdon Tire Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet