Susan

Your Search | just mugshots

Apr 20 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Apr 19 2014
Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. This is my second complaint. Jam sent a rebutle to this site. If you do not beleive that they are a ripoff company, just go to googel and type in complainst against Jam Enterprises of Colorado. I just did and found 18,400,000 listings.Bob in Salem Oregon they do not stand behind their products or promises Englewood Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. Internet

Apr 19 2014
BuscaTuAbogado.com Busca tu abogado, LLC They lie about being free just to get your information and sell it to an attorney Tampa Internet
Author: tampa, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: BuscaTuAbogado.com Internet

Apr 18 2014
American Docks, LLC /American Docks, Inc. Manager or Owner Troy Raia This man is a lier, a cheat, and a theft, empty promises just like some of goveronment reps. Palm Bay Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Builders & Contractors: American Docks, LLC /American Docks, Inc. Palm Bay, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Canyon State Auto Brokers FRAUD They don't just sell a bad truck once, they are forced to buy back and sell it for a second time! Mesa, Arizona Author: san tan valley, Arizona Auto Dealers: Canyon State Auto Brokers Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Franklin Prosperity Report As a subscriber to Newsmax.com and Moneynews.com for the price of shipping, I ordered two books which I received Aftershock:Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown, Revised a As a subscriber to Newsmax and Moneynews.com, I ordered two books, Aftershock and the Highe Income Guide, which I received. Just before Christmas, I received an invoice from Franklin Prosperity for $4 New York, New York Author: Yardley, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Franklin Prosperity Report New York, New York

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SCAM ARTIST - WITHOUT THE ARTIST - POOR WEB DESIGN - NO SEO - OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW - HE'S JUST A SALESMAN SAN DIEGO CA
Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SAN DIEGO, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
SkinnyIQ Weight Loss Program I am very displeased with the way this company conducts their business practices. I just found SkinnyIQ NO-Hassle Product Policy. And it reads that I have a 15 days to return product for a full refund. Marshall Internet Author: Marshall, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: SkinnyIQ Internet

Apr 17 2014
Chris Poole, Chris Poole from Shades music is just a sleaze, Chris poole and the Shades,Chris poole is a pervert, The shades Agency, Shades Music uk, Shades Music Birmingham, shades entertainment Pervert, liar, user, pretends to be a music agent to lure females into his perverted world Birmingham Internet
Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Chris Poole Internet

Apr 17 2014
Just Tires So Incompetent They Can't Even Rotate Tires Correctly Holly Springs North Carolina Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Just Tires Holly Springs, North Carolina

Just Canadian Talent, Jason Cameron RIP OFF ! Acting Agent SCAM Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: Just Canadian Talent Toronto, Ontario

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
LUXR Luxeyard stock Luxr sent glamorous magazine with hollywood stars pushing this stock and they had NO assets, just HYPE!!!! 8884 Venice Blvd Los Angeles CA 90034 Internet Author: fresh meadows, New York Financial Services: LUXR Internet

Apr 16 2014
Vanilla reload network I just brought a vanilla reload card yesterday I was about to add the funds on to a debit card before I could do that they said the funds were never on there n I had my receipt n the card in my hand they scammed the wrong one I'm not stopping until I get my money bk Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Vanilla reload network Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Sg united Pca security Bunk company just wants your money AGAIN Portland Oregon Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Sg united Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Mint Cellular LLC - John Mint - mymintcellular@gmail.com Total Scam Company - no merchandise, just stealing Salt Lake City Utah Author: Taylor, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mint Cellular LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 15 2014
reliable roadside assitance rra2012.com from Kentucky too where do i start. the boss thinks hes such a big man. but in reality he just dwarf i realized he got dwarf issues. so he likes to take it out on his help with his ungratefull little bastard.they take advantage of ppl . they overcharge ppl. theyre always late. they dont offer the proper tools. they show favortism to the employes who laugh at the little mans jokes.which are really corney). they just use different ppl evry few months. they aint honest . dispatch is very rude w there tobacco spitting incest having road kill eatting nasty trailer living etc if u know what i mean. dont call them there very rude to there clients especially if there from urban decents or urban neighborhoods. they wait extra longer cause the boss is to scared to take his cowardly little self over there. and he takes it out on his workers. kiss my a*s leroy. god dont like ugly dont forget that. wait til all them lawsuits come in where all your workers damaged the undercarriages of customers cars and trucks. lol you guys are done in chicago take your ass back to kentucky chump. your service sucks your all about yourself. i bet you get paid everyweek on time a*hole.thats why i got me a tow truck we gonna shut down rra in chicago. Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: reliable roadside assitance Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
direct home medical They don't honor their product, money hungry, greedy, I paid just about 3000 dollars for an Innogen oxygen concentrator and it don't work right. I need to be able to breathe and I need my independence. I had problems with the first unit and they sent another last year and now this was is tearing up! they want me to purchase another one and I can't afford it! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Medical Supplies: direct home medical Internet

Apr 15 2014
California Contractorts Supplies, Inc This company sent Medical Supplies addressed to the town Fire Chief at the Warren Township Rescue Squad Building. These supplies were not ordered by anyone in the township - not the Squad Sergeant in charge of supplies, not the Fire Chief and not the township administrator. The supplies were not accepted and were sent back to the sender - California Contractors. California Contractors denied receiving the supplies back and continued billing us; just to settle the account the Squad treasurer did pay the bill and the Squad is still being billed...affecting our D&B credit rating!!! Van Nuys, CA Author: Warren, New Jersey Medical Supplies: California Contractorts Supplies, Inc Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
ACS INC. Payday.com Creditor: ACE Cash Services Customer #654258 / Case File #KA-956.45 There is no city, JUST 1 347 719 1927 Internet Author: Daly City, California Loans: ACS INC. Payday.com Internet

Apr 13 2014
Getanaffair.com BeDiscreet.com and Hornyasia.com They have fake people on the site to interest you into subscribing and paying money but then nothing except fake computer generated people to have fake conversations using the pre-scripted lines to mail, but then never any follow up from 1st mail. With every single one. With multiple fake accounts. No real support, just a run around to ask questions of administration. And advertising their sister sites through the email address provided for the one website that i signed onto. Most importantly the fake people luring others in, not ok. Would like these website to be made responsible to provide the truth that these people are real and not jst fake profiles created by the website to lure people in. Nicosia Internet Author: Townsville, Other Adult Web Site: Getanaffair.com Internet

Apr 13 2014
scott free mobile mechanic mike gonzalez my mom was referred to mike by a friend he charged her 50$ to see what was wrong with her ford suv he determined it needed a head gasket then he told her he would charge her 550$ to do the job so he says that the job would require a lot of water leakage so he decided to take the car after two weeks he finally brings it back collects the remaining balance the next day my mom drives to the store car runs hot so she calls mike he says hell come over and see what the problem is never shows up after numerous calls and texts so finally my mom decides to take it to purrfect auto they check the car says no head gasket work was ever done and they tried calling mike for her my mom has called this man over a hundred times she has even tried calling from different numbers he even admitted to not doin the job my mom is on a fixed income shes on social security and she doesn't just have 600$ to throw away las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: scott free mobile mechanic las vegas, Nevada

Apr 12 2014
TONADERM TRY TONADERM This is a RIPOFF INDEED! The order was placed on the 29th and supposedly shipped on the 31st I didn't receive it until the 8th of April and on the 12th they had already charged my account $94 and $98. They know that people will not think of the 14 days being that they receive it so close to the end of the trial. Do not Fall for the Trickery. It's just a slick way to rip people off. But good thing there is an internet. Teaches me to check on scams before trying . Stone Mountain Georgia Author: snellville, Georgia Alternative Health: TONADERM Internet

Apr 12 2014
Graceland Rentals LLC I had it set up for them to get payment from bank monthly. In December or January of last yr the payment was not taken out. I called them and was told that their files had been wiped out by their bank. I had emailed them. I wanted to know how many payments I had left and I was told I had 12 more, I knew that was wrong but I got stuck with that. i have been paying them. I went on to email paymenttoday when this site came up under their company. RED FALGS went off. the building should have been paid off by now. I also put down $250.00 when I purchased it. I also saw no down payment, just before I saw this site. Memphis Tennessee Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Questionable Activities: Graceland Rentals LLC Memphis, Tennessee