Your Search | just brakes of florida

Feb 05 2016
Shop Ladder Run around, scam Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Shop Ladder Pembroke Pines, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Benchmark auto buyers of long island Mark marbreiter Sold car after bouncing pay of check and received lien release Baldwin New York Author: Fort plain, New York Auto Dealers: Benchmark auto buyers of long island Baldwin, New York

Feb 05 2016
nouveau skin care This company sent my order with no way to contact them. I have no clue to reach them to cancel future ordrs Santa Ana California Author: St Petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: nouveau skin care Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 05 2016
DMI rip-off Carrollton Texas Author: port richey, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Radio-Code.com Steve riebman, [email protected], RC([email protected] I paid said company $28.99 for them to provide me a code to unlock my radio in my Mazda. The information they provided did not work and they will not respond to correct the problem. Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Auto Security: Radio-Code.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Her Imports Misrepresentation of Hair Alexandria Virginia Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Her Impors Alexandria, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Oliver Talamayan OT Companies, Oliver Turner Texas, Arizona, Florida, California Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Oliver Talamayan Internet

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 05 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gabe Reed Productions Gabe Reed Promotor of Metal Allstars and other shows. Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Kverneland, Other Festivals & Event Services: Gabe Reed Productions Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Bangbro. Aprosupport Fraulent billing .billed my debit card sent two emails $29.95 and $39.95 Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bangbro. Internet

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
Kaplan University Screwed with my FA DAvenport Iowa Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Corrupt Companies: Kaplan University Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 04 2016
freetaxusa.com FreeTax USA Changed the terms of college/academic crediting without notice Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Tax Services: freetaxusa.com Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Inmar rebate center Screwed out of a $60 rebate Del Rio Texas Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Liars: Inmar rebate center Internet

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
BLS MYHERITAGE LTD i WAS SCAMMED AND NOT AWARE OF IT. Internet Author: Columbia, Illinois Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: BLS MYHERITAGE LTD

Feb 04 2016
Susan Guillot Second hand souls animal rescue and animal actors Beware of this person Perris California
Author: Santa Ana, California Animal Services: Susan Guillot Perris, California

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Mercate Group LLC Entyle Refused to issue return even with proof of delivery! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Mercate Group LLC Jacksonville, Florida