Your Search | just brakes

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Just Brakes Went for an oil change/inspection, ended up spending $1500 and facuing a new problem with car Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Tampa, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Paul Pettine III Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Collusion, Unethical, Corrupt, Dishonest Santa Barbara California I am a victim just like Mr Pettine in Ariane Slaughts lies and false accusations! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Pettine III Santa Barbara, California

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Grace Beaman, Natural Health Resources Institute Guaranteed return is bogus - just your name sent to other scammers. Bradenton Florida Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Alternative Health: Grace Beaman Bradenton, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Dream Maker's Services Ltd inc Over delayed Bureaucratic, have to push them every step of the way just to receive nothing. San Diego California Author: riverside, California Legal Services: Dream Maker's Services Ltd inc Internet

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 21 2016
DHS,CPS.CSW Some of the They fail to seek out the real truth about me,/the mother.and just take on assumptions to be the truth. Portland  Much too do,So Little Time,Story on CPS in Maine Author: Portland, Maine Legal Services: DHS,CPS.CSW Portland, Maine

Jul 21 2016
katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com, anyone from dennis-law-group They are sending me threatening emails regarding debts that were included on my bankruptcy. I think they just see I had loans and thought they'd swindle me. Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Cash Services: katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com Internet

10, Report #1193157

Jul 20 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation prides themselves on providing exceptional communication and transparency. Strada Capital does not believe there is such a thing as too much communication or being overly transparent. Every document at STRADA Capital is written in plain language for just that reason – No legalese. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Escondido, California Loans: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna hills, California

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet

Jul 19 2016
HABAND VIP PLUS they just lied about everything Middletown,CT 06457 CT Author: Hawley, Texas Liars: HABAND VIP PLUS Internet

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
Simon Smith eVestigator, RPL Central Did not complete job, will keep asking for more and more money, has also been convicted of drug use. Bayswater North Other Misleading Information. Author: Victoria, Other Consulting: Simon Smith Bayswater North, Other

Jul 19 2016
Advantage Sales & Marketing Advantage Solutions Changed name due to lawsuits. Allows Managers to treat individuals just any way they want to. Irvine California Author: Covington, Louisiana Work Place Bullies: Advantage Sales & Marketing

Jul 18 2016
PLACENTA ALCHEMIST / placenta pills placentapills.com.auNadeane Reynolds BSc MSH | DirectorPlacenta Pills Took my money and haven't provided a service. Has just become unreachable Melbourne Victoria Author: Gruyere, Work at Home: PLACENTA ALCHEMIST / placenta pills Internet

Jul 18 2016
Tenancy Bureau Canada and USA Take your money and then nothing! Just lists Canada and USA Internet
Author: Farmingdale, New York Collection Agencies: Tenancy Bureau Internet

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

Jul 18 2016
Outsource.com Confusing sign up process, hard to figure out this is a subscription you're paying for and not just credits Internet Author: Berkley, Michigan Work at Home: Outsource.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York

Jul 17 2016
Public storage Public Storage ruined me and my kids life. My sister recieved a call from someone who works at public storage and told her that two staff had stolen stuff out of my unit before the auction. I just feel like this was a very evil and cruel thing to do considering the circumstances not to mention the city was paying for the bill due Wyncote Pennsylvania Author: Wyncote, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Public storage Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Encante Encante Eye Wrinkle reduction Eye CreamEncante Anti - Aging Serum Scam, Very misleading. Not a company that has a good product just want your one time money Not listed anywhere in the add Nationwide Author: Ames, Iowa Beauty Salons: Encante Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
saitel telplex Not just the worst job experience but the worst experience in general that i have ever had Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Work Place Bullies: saitel Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Automobile Consumers Service Corp Just checked on my policy and was told by sales person that this in fact was only to get vehicle imported into U.S. . he also advised no policy for repairs exists. Huntsville Alabama Author: Peck, Michigan Auto Warranty: Automobile Consumers Service Corp Huntsville, Alabama