Your Search | just brakes

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
The League of Power-LOP Solutions, LLC Deceptively gave 100% Iron Clad Guaranteed - without the return of any item - just request for refund. Internet Author: Laredo, Texas Computer Software: The League of Power-LOP Solutions, LLC Internet

May 17 2016
 Hi everyone, if you see a letter indicating that you've won large sum of money put it into the garbage it just a scams. Huntington NY Author: West Orange, New Jersey Computer Fraud: R.A.A FINANCIAL DOCUMENT DIRECTOR Nationwide

Secret Garden Pomeranian BUYER BEWARE cook Minnesota
Very satisfied customer Author: Waterford, Michigan Animal Services: Secret Garden Pomeranian cook, Minnesota

May 17 2016
Dan McClung Refusing to pay for broken equipment even though he has insurance for JUST THAT REASON. Los Angeles California Author: North Hollywood, California Video & Film Production: Dan McClung Los Angeles, California

May 16 2016
VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Vidanta ALL lies, deception, no responses to any requests, DO NOT WASTE your time with VIDA, JUST SAY NO!!! Rivera Maya Mexico satisfactorily resolved Author: Littleton, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Nationwide

May 15 2016
Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital They have changed their name multiple times. And have been in the local news, and newspaper. They will let your pet suffer, just to raise the bill. How much are you willing to spend to save your pet. Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Animal Abuse: Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital Irvine , California

May 15 2016
Award Notification Commission? Larry Hourd Received very official looking mail indication I had won 2 million dollars! send 13.99 Larry Hourd by mail only. I just wanted to make everyone aware of this fraud. Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission? Nationwide

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 15 2016
senior soul mates i paid 59 99 to meet other seniors for 3 months. they would send pics and messages. i would reply and get back no response from as many as 40 men. after you send them a message, there is no way to tell if it even reached them. it has no set up for dating communication they just took my money.. not sure Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Liars: senior soul mates Internet

May 14 2016
Sunset Model Agency Falater Photography Scam, Child Exploitation or just Unprofessional? Los Angeles California Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Sunset Model Agency Internet

May 13 2016
digitaloutlets.net They just lying to the customer Brooklyn, NY New York Author: West Hollywood, California Cameras & Video: digitaloutlets.net Brooklyn, NY, New York

May 13 2016
Freeway insurance Hello my name is nichole gilbert and I tried to file a report with the Better Business Bureau, but it just wasn't allowing me and I've done several reviews about this company Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Legal Services: Freeway insurance Phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2016
Ed Renzulli, Edmund Renzulli III, Just Ed, Michael Renzulli Con man, scam artist, thief, liar Chicago IL Nationwide,
Ed is currently operating in Florida around Destin and Navarre Author: Florida Business Consulting: Ed Renzulli Nationwide

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
Ziegler Chiropractic Dean Kevin Ziegler, D.C. Dean Kevin Ziegler is a Criminal, a Fraud Allentown Pennsylvania
I too was affected Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Chiropractors: Ziegler Chiropractic Allentown, Pennsylvania

May 12 2016
Nuessense Beware of free product with paying just shipping Nationwide Author: Louisville, Colorado Beauty Salons: Nuessense Nationwide

May 12 2016
PCh lotto Continuously innundated with claims of cash won,when in fact its just a big sales scam Internet Author: shelby twp, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: PCh lotto Internet

May 11 2016
Gateway classic cars ft laudersale Gateway classic cars cape coral Lied and deceptive practice Cape coral Florida Why Author: Palm harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Gateway classic cars ft laudersale Florida

May 11 2016
Renue Derma I am just verifying Jan S report in early May turning in this business. The same thing happened to me!!  Wisconsin Satisfaction Author: New Castle, Indiana Sales People: Renue Derma

May 11 2016
kamal grocery,pleasanton-California-94588 unusual High prices of India Grocery pleasanton California The report was just for information of the facts only and I withdraw this report immediately Author: san ramon, California Grocery Stores: kamal grocery,pleasanton-CA-94588 pleasanton, California

May 10 2016
Just fly.com Terrible Service, Obfiscating Practices Author: Nantucket, Massachusetts Air Travel: Just fly.com

May 10 2016
VLHealth They Provided a free trial subcription for their product for just shipping. Since then they have taken up to $170 out of my account without providing any more supplements and without my approval. Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: VLHealth Internet