Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: just brakes
There may be more reports for "just brakes"
For more results perform a general search for "just brakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
Raytheon James Woodlock Got an email that I am eligible for an online just. They were representing Raytheon fraudulently. Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Raytheon Internet

Feb 12 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered, Paid, never recieved item just emails hobbiesdiscount.net Author: Concord, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Hobbies Discount

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 09 2017
diet supplements smooth wrinkle Ordered a free sample of CBD oil you just pay shipping,then my credit card was charged$198.00,i never ordered it. provo Utah Common technique Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Alternative Health: diet supplements provo, Utah

Feb 09 2017
Blossom Cream Sim Beauty Cream....is attached to several websites COMPLETE RIP-OFF... NO Free Sample, and NO monthly shipment....just $99/month charged to my credit card! New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Blossom Cream New York

33, Report #1352011

Feb 09 2017
Bahamas Royal Vacationer Just like the previous report. Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas Other Author: Roseburg, Oregon Travel Services: Bahamas Royal Vacationer Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas, Other

Feb 09 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forestville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 09 2017
Groupon Their Error, My money. No Refunds. Just appologies. Birmingham, AL Internet Author: birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Groupon Internet

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 09 2017
Oliver Goodwin Behind Adsvicer 2.0 False promises during webinar just to made you stay online Internet Author: Lima, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Oliver Goodwin Internet

Feb 08 2017
cruise planners/intoxicating travel kim roberts wouldnt send checks back of 2000 said she would just tear them up we requsested to be sent back hagerstown maryland Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Travel Services: cruise planners/intoxicating travel Internet

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Bigfish Games, Inc Signed up for one game, was asked if I wanted a membership,I declined. Just found out I've been being billed since November Internet Author: Channahon , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bigfish Games Internet

Feb 08 2017
Warranty Forever Don't buy a vehicle just because it has Warranty Forever Nationwide Author: Cedar RApids, Iowa Auto Warranty: Warranty Forever Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Fiserv, Inc. they do not listen to their customers, they have excuses for everything, they CAN afford to offer an automatic credit card charging service, they are a RICH company who Ignores their Customers, i have Written to them numerous times for Nothing, i just Published Negative Reviews in order to catch their Attention, they Really Suck! Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Fiserv, Inc. Brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 07 2017
GOSMITH.COM They took my money and gave me no customers. When I asked for the refund I got no answer whatsoever,they provide fake customers, like the one that they have service contract with sears, and when you call those customers either they don't answer or they get mad at you for calling them.they also sell the llead to few other companies.they are a scam just like YEXT, HOME ADVISOR ,APPLIANCE APPOINTMENT, Internet Author: coram, New York Appliances: GOSMITH.COM Internet

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Palmetto coast property pros Never pays his help just keeps hiring new guys Bluffton South Carolina Author: Fremont , Indiana Builders & Contractors: Palmetto coast property pros Bluffton, South Carolina

Feb 06 2017
NATIONWIDE INSURANCE ASKING FOR MONEY WE DO NOT OWE THEM WE JUST WANTIT A QUTE ON INC NEVER GOT INC. WHIT THEIS COMP. NATIONWIDE INSURANCE Nationwide Author: corpus christi, Texas Car Insurance: NATIONWIDE INSURANCE Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Neuphoric Glimmeringeyes & Apothecary Health Style; This company is a total ripoff, advertised a skin care product with free samples, customer to only pay shipping, should have been a total of less than $8.00. I never received the procduct, no statement, no follow up call, just a charge 14 days on my credit card for $88.62 and $89.84. Company will not take any responsiblibty for this. I will deal with my credit card company! Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Pleasanton , California Skin Care: Neuphoric Internet

Feb 05 2017
Lucille Bailey Birdwalk Farms On puppyfind, http://pinetracegold.com Horrendous environment, blood on dogs, I bought a dog (just to get it out of there) and he has parvovirus Crossville Internet Author: Tennessee Animal Services: Lucille Bailey Internet

Feb 05 2017
Parkmen skin improve eye renewal line I got the free trials for $4.95 for shipping for each of moisture and eye and then an 89 automatic renewal showed up on my credit card and they will not give refund even though I ended with a skin rash, just says NV and IL for two phone numbers Internet Author: ROCHESTER, New York Skin Care: Parkmen skin improve Internet

Feb 05 2017
B.t. motors Bobby Howell owner BEWARE: had an expired tag for 3 wks, and was told to just park my car, stole personal property. ECT. Auburndale Florida Author: Auburndale, Florida Auto Dealers: B.t. motors Auburndale, Florida