JUST BRAKES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: just brakes
There may be more specific results for "just brakes"
For more specific results for "just brakes"
Showing 26-50 of 20,975 Found Reports For more specific results for "just brakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Barrett Eastman I just found out I have a judgement from Barrett Eastman. 1. I never had any business with them 2. I never served. Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Phoenix, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Barrett Eastman Internet

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
claude Johnson Just $1, they said, but I ended up paying 19.95 a month without knowing it. internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Music: claude Johnson

Apr 18 2017
American Messaging Paging I have asked them to delete my account more than once. They just keep billing me.If I try to reach them by phone I get billed for that also. very hard company to deal with, everything you do with them costs more money. I have contacted them by phone they speak English but I dont think they understand English. They understand how to be creative and charge me every month for a service that no longer exist!! I asked them to please disconnect and stop billing me for a service that is no longer working. Lewisville Texas Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: American Messaging Lewisville, Texas

Apr 18 2017
SkinFreshMD AllureRXMYNEWCLEARSKINPROMOTEHEALTHYGLO FREE just pay shipping Internet Author: windsor, California Skin Care: SkinFreshMD Internet

Apr 18 2017
Gregory Lindgren Gloss Motive said it would work with just 3 drops under the tongue for 1 minute and I tried it for 3 minutes and 2 droppers full and no effect NOWTHEN Minnesota Author: NOWTHEN, Minnesota Alternative Health: Gregory Lindgren NOWTHEN, Minnesota

Apr 17 2017
Sonny Designs Moto watch, men's watch, just pay shipping Internet Author: Beach, North Dakota Miscellaneous Companies: Sonny Designs Internet

Apr 17 2017
iQL skin cream / WG skin cream That's the name of how they charged my card. I sent product back and they just sent me a return notice but didn't give money back. The next month sent out the same products again. I returned & still no credit. They keep saying they are going to send me s Won't refund money, keep lying about check being mailed Utah Internet
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: iQL skin cream / WG skin cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
mercy behavior health kurt constance, ein olivera, i was a out patient at mercy behavior health for 15 years diagnosis ocd and depression and muscle tick disorder and i was sexualy attacked in a bathroom by a worker at mercy behavior health and even after i agreed to not call police and let them handle him they later still stopped all my services didnt even slowly stop my medications they just stopped them all and kicked me to kurve i have been very sick but family helping me to deal with pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mental Health: mercy behavior health pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 15 2017
Just Brakes Drained Brake Fluid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Just Brakes

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 13 2017
Just Answer Withdrew from my Astoria Bank checking account 19.00 Dollars periodically (9 times) from May thru December 2016 Not known .... only Internet InternetNot known .... only Internet Author: Yaphank, New York Lawyers: Just Answer Internet

Apr 13 2017
Bellacelle Cream and Bellacelle Serum Advertised sample on Facebook for shipping cost. I was charged $86.95 for each which I never received. Then a second shipment of each arrived this week for cost of94.90 and 92.90 each which just appeared on my credit card bill. This is a scam. Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Skin Care: Bellacelle Cream Internet

Apr 13 2017
McDonald's Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald's McDonald’s Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald’s: 1- Contempt For Consumer Food-Poisoning Complaint, 2- Involvement In Running Corporate Playbook Chapter-And-Verse, By-The-Numbers, In Perpetrating Classic Evasive Runaround Treatment Against Innocent Injured Consumer, and 3- Employing Stalling-Tactics In Order To Effect Delays In Administering Just Resolution Of The Matter and Therefore Leaving It Suspended On-Hold and Yet Unresolved While Insisting Upon Remaining Incommunicado in Belfair, Belfair Washington Author: Belfair, Washington Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Corporation Belfair,

Apr 13 2017
Vital Skin / Eye Relift Ordered sample only of two products. Required to pay shipping only. No mention or authorization for future products or charges. Immediately followed up sample order with email to assure nothing further was authorized. Account was just hit with two unauthorized charges for these products at $89.77 and $98.71. Called number on charge, was given run around. Demanded refund and stop of any further unauthorized orders. Was not given a confirmation of any kind that this would be obeyed. This is clearly a scam. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Star, Idaho Skin Care: Vital Skin / Eye Relift Internet

Apr 12 2017
Morrison's discount auto repair I was charged $920.00 for car repair and didn't fixed. They replaced parts that was not necessary. I explained to them the problem and they can't figure out, they just keep on changing parts. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: Morrison's discount auto repair Tampa, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Las Vegas personal injury law firm's clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Glen Lerner. Committed to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program... A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Glen Lerner recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. No Justice in Justice 4 You Just Malice and Fabrications Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Phoenix Criminal Attorneys, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 12 2017
Fred's Executive Auto I would never purchase an: AS IS: NO WARRANTY Automobile, but last year in MAY, I did just that!! I acted very anxiously!! I drove two hours a way, to Fred's executive auto in Woodbridge, VA!!! This dealership RIP-ME OFF BIG TIME!!!!  Woodbridge Virginia You appear confused as to whether or not the vehicle is under warranty Author: New Canton, Virginia Auto Dealers: Fred's Executive Auto Woodbridge, Virginia

Apr 11 2017
Auroara Eye Serum Title of site was try the face cream featured on shark tank. It said try trial size for just shipping and handling. It is very deceiving. I got charged almost 40 dollars for the trial. I receivef 3 items. I thought ok this is it but no I got charged 89.00 twice on my card. I called and they said no refund. I never got 89.00 of stuff let alone twice. Internet Author: Terre Haute , Indiana Better Business Bureau: Auroara Eye Serum Internet

Apr 11 2017
Tara Michelle Sanders Jacob ThompsonThompson's Feed LotDouble S KillpenThompson's Horse Lot & CompanyJacob Thompson Almost starved the horse to death that we bought and paid for and left her to get injured! Pitkin Louisiana
WOW just WOW Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Tara Michelle Sanders Pitkin, Louisiana

Apr 11 2017
Lyft Be careful if you drive for Left .they can deactivate your account without notice or reason and they will don't give you a chance to defend yourself. and no lawyer will take your case just because you sign a contract with left as independent contract.  San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Devicio White German shepherds Deirdre Holbrook Phillips Dirty dog Breeder just want$200 deposit back because of her negligence. Lima Ohio
Author: Tiffin, Ohio Animal Services: Devicio White German shepherds Lima , Ohio

Apr 10 2017
NHE National Health Educators they just want your money Los Angeles Internet Not necessarily Author: Aurora, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: NHE Internet

Apr 10 2017
Forex Secrets Inc Daniel Rozen Digital Profit Movement I paid 497 $ via his paypal , claim to be professionnal digital course never receive something , when i put my lawyer on the text on facebook , he send me files , that was really bad like nothing good , bad information and free youtube video , i just pay for free youtube video and BAD INFORMATIOn the worse. After that he send me login to forex and and boom incomplete course with bad information again. Just bad information I asked for refund, he banned me on Facebook, Telegram , and I was not the only he banned like 20 people at the time and all ask for refund. I called paypal to have my money back, and he suposely work with Allan and when i email the company no allan but his email appear on the receipt of paypal. Please dont buy nothing from these guy scam big scam united states Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Computer Classes: Forex Secrets Inc Internet

Apr 10 2017
TATE & KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC TRS LIMITED They sold my account to this collection agency who sent a bill to my wife for $179.97. I have never ordered nothing from them, never received a bill or a call from them before. They just went to get my wife. I DO NOT RECOGNIZE THIS DEBT AND WILL NOT PAY. Author: pembroke pines, Florida Adult Care Facilities: TATE & KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC Nationwide