Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

just brakes

Showing 26-50 of 20,908 Found Reports For more specific results for "just brakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 11 2017
Sam's Club Bought 4 new tires, won't fix a flat Austin Nationwide Just the Facts Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sam's Club Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
eye royale this is a big scam. they just charged my bank 180.00 that was not authorized. suppose to be a free trial for shipping only. A picture of Heather Dubrow was on the ad. False advertising Rip Off Author: Lorain, Ohio Skin Care: eye royale

Mar 09 2017
JustAsk.com; JustAnswer.com Could not afford to just ask more San Francisco Internet Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Legal Services: JustAsk.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Just Answer.com Deceptive website, wrong advise given Internet Author: Crestview, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Just Answer.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Satin Youth RAVISHINGRADIANTSKINCARESUCCESSFULCARESHOPPE Free Trial Just pay shipping New York (?) Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Satin Youth Internet

Mar 09 2017
Homes.com I have signed up for advertising with Homes.com since September 2016. The advertising they created has been constantly wrong. It misses the correct information about me, places my ads on areas that I have specifically requested not be in, and even lists me with a different company. I contacted them numerous times to make corrections and each phone call or email got me another excuse. I have requested multiple times for my account to be cancelled and they just ignore it. Homes.com is definitively selling a product that they are unable to service or that they do not care to service. I am baffled with the lack of competence of their staff in servicing one client and extremely tired of having to follow up on requests weekly, if not more. It has been a terrible experience. Nationwide  Author: valencia, California Internet Marketing Companies: Homes.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Monte Freight llc MONTE FREIGHT LLC is an active carrier operating under USDOT Number 2589620. Never paid me, the company driver for the work I completed. They hold back 1 check for 1 week and then will slow pay the driver to the point you become 2 to 3 weeks owed (in the hole). They do not have direct deposit but will charge the driver $15.00 to wire monies into their account. Fuel card will come up inactive at times and will ask just to complete the load that the driver put in enough fuel just to get to your appointment..But then never pay you back your monies. Munster Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Trucking Companies: Monte Freight llc Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, said that I had used them all. They have cheated me out of my minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Melrose, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 09 2017
Luxurious Skin I dont have email or web address, Just the Customer service phone number. The withdraw on my account appear as Trydinaforsk8775078619 Sent a tiny sample and steal me $92.99 Internet
Author: Hollywood, Florida Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Mar 09 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit school, UMA is committed to empowering students to succeed. Just contact UMAcares.com with any concern - day or night - and UMA will do it's best to help you overcome your challenges.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Ultimate Medical Academy pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Tampa, Florida

Mar 09 2017
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Centered on expertise & creativity of employees, Business Funding Partners' model is more than just a formula, it’s a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Utilizing new structure, combined with creative funding options, Business Funding Partners successfully helped nearly 7,000 businesses reach full potential. Internet

Mar 09 2017
Author: Walnut CA, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners SANTA Ana , California

Mar 09 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee / Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Mar 08 2017
EyeOpulent- SkinOpunlent This company advertised on Facebook, ad no longer exists on Facebook. Just a total scam I finally hung up on her. Check Skin Opulent website, that had an Canada address. Santa Ana Internet Author: Palm Desert, California Beauty Salons: EyeOpulent- SkinOpunlent Internet

Mar 08 2017
Seniormatch.com Almost all the me that contacted me were not who they said they were. It just takes a few minutes find out if the person in question is a scammer. I paid $19.95 and have not renewed my subscription. I am still getting emails from this site telling me som This site sucks...run away!! Internet Author: Longview, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Seniormatch.com

Mar 08 2017
California Wok I just ordered chicken fried rice from this place and the younger woman working, asked to see my receipt, I didn't show it her; I stood there waiting for my order. She asked me if I paid and I said yes. Thinking..Why the hell would I stand here waiting for food that I didn't pay for? She gave me my food but I was thinking...I'm never coming here again. Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles , California Restaurants: California Wok Los Angeles ,

Mar 08 2017
Monogram hub.com I placed an order with this company before Christmas for two bracelets and there was no information or option to put in the initials I wanted on the bracelets I contacted the company via email they never got back with me I contacted them again leaving a message on their voicemail and they still never contacted me now they say since I purchased the two bracelets through Groupon they are already expired and I cannot receive them very unprofessional very disappointed and just plain out of the money I spend when I purchased them online Internet Author: Fenton, Missouri Jewelry Stores: Monogram hub.com Internet

Mar 07 2017
puncture parlor happy pincushion chantel cherie lafrentz Impossible to communicate just stay away watertown south dakota Author: watertown, South Dakota Tattoo Shops: puncture parlor

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
marta/atlanta/truck # 16204 i was driving to hapeville, ga. and truck #16204 pulled up on my bumper almost hitting me. He kept doing that because I would not speed up. He slammed on his brakes a couple times. this happened right at 2:00 pm. he needs to learn to drive when it is raining. hapeville Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Bus Companies: marta/atlanta atlanta, Georgia

Mar 07 2017
World Global Network HELO Toan Guyen Kept telling me things would get better on the non working piece of junk they sold me for $320 until after the deadline was up to get a refund. I sent it back receipt received and got a signed card but that was over a month ago and no reply. The phone number listed just hangs up on you with no means to leave any messages Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Attorneys General: World Global Network Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 07 2017
MRE Automotive MidasMidas Service ExpertsMidas Muffler and Brakes Lied to cover-up damages... Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Repair Service: MRE Automotive Fort Wayne, Indiana