Your Search | just brakes

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Ominsure Sold me a car warranty which I cancelled after they sent me a rather nasty letter. I just discovered they have been debiting my checking account ever since. Nationwide Author: Southaven, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Ominsure Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Alpha Contracting Choice Construction Retail Services Benny Bry Company Temek Logistics B.R. Bryant Construction Benny Bryant LLC This Contractor is Scamming home owners in his own subdivision. He never finished the job. Just ran off with the money! Atlanta Georgia Author: Fairburn, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Alpha Contracting Internet

Nov 19 2016
Rue university clearwater florida After paying for all of my schooling at rue virginia would not allow online nursing schools to be credited in their state there fore rue needs to reimberse me this gave me false hope when i signed up and staryed the courses this law was not in effect but after i had signed up and paid for all my classes then this law wrnt into effect and it just mafe me give up on my studies i didn't receive any of my materials or books i paid for nor did i use anything i was supposed to order from them i got nothing just 2 books thats all i usef and i paid all of my tuition but when va said they wasn't going to let nurses take online classes i didn't order anymore books it made me give up now i have spent all my money on those courses and got nothing !i paid them $99 dollars a month!i want my money back so i can go to an acredited school! Clearwater Florida Author: Danville, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Rue university clearwater florida Clearwater, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Affluence Edu Scott & Amie Yancey Just Flip... Them the Bird Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Oregon Entertainers: Affluence Edu Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Frenchy's Auto This man knew my whole family. Sold us over 5 vehlicles, every last one was just a polished turd. After my father passed a way from stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My car I had was efficient enough for my growing family. I went to Frenchy's auto where I bought a car that seem like a good deal. To find out when I took it for inspection it would pass, worse at that this cars were junk with no value. Only after half these cars lasted months. These people think you can polish a turd, but in reality it's still a turd. You will never get my business you criminal!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Frenchy's Auto Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2016
Tim Begovich E-bay ID thisishighendsales Stole my money just for his own entertainment Ca,Shell beach Internet Author: Elko NV, Nevada Computer Fraud: Tim Begovich Internet

Nov 18 2016
Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA RIPOFF AND SCAM ARTISTS. THEY SAY YOU WILL GET A FREE PRODUCT AND JUST PAY SHIPPING THEM CHARGE YOU $95 OR MORE FOR A TRIAL THAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF. THEY ADVERTISE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL LIKE THEY ARE A PART OF AN AMAZON SURVEY GIFT. BUT THEY ARE NOT. BEWARE! NORCROSS GEORGIA
Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA Internet

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 18 2016
Nine Colours Just Connect Marketing Fake Low Quality Incompetently Stitched Outfits Mumbai Nationwide
Author: Berlin, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Nine Colours Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
copymycommission.net James@copymycommissions.net I knew the website was strange it didnt look legit to me. however I tired it and i didn't recieve a conformation email but it said my order was successful on the website another strange thing. he has different links and links he changes. he loves talking about scams in his videos and how his dad was a scammer guru to earn alot of money to get rich. And hes the scammer however i cancel my card after i didnt get the conformation email sent to my email or i didnt get a email back from him so i get online and see rip off report and he was the first one up there. then i knew he done scamed alot of people and hes still doing it after i sent him a email and told him i knew he was a scammer he linked in new websites to get people money. listen to his videos and he will tell you hes a scammer and he gives hint just listen. Author: Tarboro, North Carolina News Media: copymycommission.net internet

Nov 17 2016
service master cleaning&restoration by ams.com dlopiano@amsrestoration.com/ danielle hey guys just a note to let every one know these people running this company are a bunch of thiefs, the stole money from fox floors staten island,ny for material we installed on a job site @ 28 waterview ct. si,ny 10305. do not trust them to ever pay for any work you do for them thanks for viewing gabe deer park New York Author: staten island, NY Cleaning Services: service master cleaning&restoration by ams.com deer park, New York

Nov 17 2016
Future Income Payment They sent me 1800 dollars and just told me that i owe them another 16,000 dollars. henderson Nevada Author: Vestal, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Future Income payments

Nov 17 2016
Susan Freed Susan J. Freed, Canton, Georgia Crazy Scammer Hacked into My Personal Accounts Canton Georgia
Thanks for stopping by, Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Susan Freed Georgia

Nov 16 2016
Lux International sales ApS LuxStyle US Just sent email that I owe money for something I never ordered or recived. Thank you Tina Danske Bank Other Author: Denver , Colorado Cross-Border Scams: Lux International sales ApS Danske Bank, Other

Nov 15 2016
PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY FORCED TO PAY FOR NEW BRAKES ON VEHICLE WITH ONLY 24,000 MILES Parsippany New Jersey Author: GUTTENBERG, New Jersey Auto Dealers: PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY Parsippany, New Jersey

Nov 15 2016
EZ Unsecured, EZUnsecured.com, Marcio Andrade Lendio, Marcio Andrade Not just a Ripoff, a PIMP and PEDOPHILE! Internet Author: California Credit & Debt Services: EZ Unsecured, EZUnsecured.com, Marcio Andrade Internet

Nov 15 2016
lux international Sent me their product which was crazy over priced,and should product get in eye seek medical attention. Eye care product should not even be sold!!! did not order they just sent it denmark Internet Author: beacon, New York Eye Care: mail@luxstylleint.com Internet

Nov 15 2016
Robert Wragge School director This happened in 2009 I was just fresh out of h.s inexperienced with the whole job thing so I heard being a security guard was the nest thing.  New York Author: Corona, New York Employers: Employment Services: Robert Wragge New York , New York

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Organic Diet Lab I ordered a trial size of this product just agreeing to pay the shipping cost. 2 weeks later my account was charged $180.00 and 4 days later still no product to return and the phone number ,which I had to look up on line, is unavailable. Tampa Florida Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Monat Global--- I've had the same issues as others regarding this company's ordering practices and customer service. I've waited on hold for long long periods of time to speak with someone. I've attempted to cancel an order made in error by clicking a wrong button. I was attempting to order one product & got a different one. They don't allow cancellations once you click. When I finally got through (55 minutes on hold) I was told they don't accept cancellations. The product, which they said was already shipped, wasn't shipped (the label on the shipping pkg confirmed that). I'm on hold again (now 36 mins) as I write this to get their return shipping 'RNA' number. What a joke. There are other products on the market that will work just as well. Thus this is my last order of business with these people. Oh...just so you know...they'll accept my return and credit me for the product but not the cost of the shipping AND I have to pay the return shipping cost. I will tell anyone I know who may consider ordering their products NOT TO DO SO! They are scammers at best. Be careful! They're located in Doral, Florida Order Process Author: doraville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Monat Global doral, Florida