Your Search | just brakes

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 10 2017
Robert Hilsik Robert Hilsik at Raoul Felder incompetent lawyer who messed up my cases, caused me to lose custody of my children and caused other parents to lose custody of their children for no just cause. This lawyer is lazy, and takes excessive fees for very little work. Dont use this lawyer and make complaints asap for his disbarment and sue him for damages New York Author: Bayville, New York Lawyers: Robert Hilsik New York

Jan 10 2017
Geek Hoodies, Sherman Carter Absolutely a sham, not a real company...just a Chinese importer with an American marketing scam No street address Internet Author: New York City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Geek Hoodies Internet

Jan 09 2017
Champ Bulldogs Scott Ward, Andrea Ward, Caroline Ward and Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs is not AKC registered and their puppies are from abroad Internet
THIS IS THE FAKEST REPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Abuse: Champ Bulldogs Internet

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jan 07 2017
Lexington Law Uses the term law firm to sound like they know what they are doing...just do-nothing theives! Salt Lake City utah Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jan 07 2017
Youth Digital Inc. Does not give refund back. Ignores emails from customers, Program file is not transferrable, just lost Durham North Carolina
Customer service ignores your emails Author: New York , New York Computer Classes: Youth Digital Inc. Durham, North Carolina

Jan 06 2017
Motorworld Motorworld Acura They failed to fix my car right, and lied to me and said it was done and charged me1400.00 just for labor. Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Motorworld Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania

Jan 06 2017
Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Hiring an SEO company might seem like a good idea, but you might be making a huge mistake victims claim threats, extortion, and much worse. Is there a negative complaint about you on the Internet? Paying Reputation management companies can make a bad problem much worse. Internet, Nationwide
Ronnie Segev & ReputationDefender(aka Reputation.com) Can Eat A D*** // Michael Fertik Internet Defamation Profit Center Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
PMF*Fitness Product Diet Supplements SEC Not just over charged, but SUPER charged me: NOT happy! Las Vegas Nevada Author: The Dalles, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PMF*Fitness Product Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2017
Reed's Custom Cabinets; Willie Reed; WIllie Reed Took Money with no intention of providing Services and has prior criminal convictions Round Rock Texas
We wish Willie would just do the right thing Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Reed's Custom Cabinets Round Rock, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Revenue Group My minor child received a medical bill from Cleveland Clinic so I called and asked if the bill can be taken out of her name since she is a minor, Derrick informed me no because she drove herself to the DR office, I then informed him that she didn't drive because she doesn't even have a driver license and the he said well who signed her in, I told him the you don't have too be signed into the dr office. After going back and forth he than told me just give it to your daughter to pay she is an adult now so I asked him would you bill a 5 year old child. Cleveland Ohio File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Doctors: Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 05 2017
NuAge Skin Like the report I just read, I too was duped by NuAge Skin....I had ordered a free sample by paying for shipping on two products. The catch 22 was buried somewhere on their website that by ordering the samples, you were signing up to receive the product NuAge Skin is a total scam and should be shut down in the United States! SAN Diego CA Author: Wildwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: NuAge Skin internet

Tracy Brennan Nocoatkitty Fake pedigrees and sick cats Blackwood New Jersey
Nocoatkitty is Top Notch Author: Gloucester township , New Jersey Animal Abuse: Tracy Brennan Blackwood, New Jersey

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
Tell the truth , or someone will tell it for you Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Jan 04 2017
Kids Quest Paragon Casino and Resort Refused my 17 month old care due to short staff, there were 3 people just standing around with maybe one other child in the room Marksville Louisiana Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Child Daycare: Kids Quest Marksville, Louisiana

Jan 03 2017
James Jones aka Jim Jones JAMES JONES LIED ABOUT HIS COMPANY CREDENTIALS JUST TO GET MY INFORMATION! Nevada California Author: Beverly Hills, California Customer: James Jones Los Angeles, California

Jan 03 2017
Verizon Wireless They are trying to rip mr off, not going to work, just going to cost them. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Cash Advance Inc Hilary DawsonTracy Anderson I received an email from these people saying I owed 1352.76 dollars and if I didn't contact them and settle with them they would file suit against me in court. I have never heard from them before yet they gave a date of March 8 2015 that they have tried to contact me from. That was almost 2 years ago and they are just now threading to file suit. Well just let them file. Author: Deville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc

Jan 02 2017
Brakes 4 Less Jacksonville Florida Drove car in, Towed car out! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Brakes 4 Less Jacksonville Florida Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 02 2017
East Colonial Automotive Group alex rosario and jessica! i gave a down payment of 20k on January 2016 to Alex Rosario, it is now January 2017 and still haven't received my cash or a vehicle, just lies and b*******, been frustrated and very stressed! orlando Florida Question Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: East Colonial Automotive Group orlando, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO