JUST BRAKES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: just brakes
There may be more specific results for "just brakes"
For more specific results for "just brakes"
Showing 26-50 of 21,137 Found Reports For more specific results for "just brakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 16 2017
Lead Creations leadcreations.com LeadCreations.com is basically a NON- PAYING Telemarketing company that is just outsourcing Call Center Companies in the Philippines. After getting what they want from the Call Center that they are working with, they will scape and will not contact you anymore. Blok D:10 Etiler, Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey Florida Umut Vardar and Pelin Celikel Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Lead Creations Florida

Jun 16 2017
Mantis Auto Consignment and Sales Mantis Auto Consignment and Sales Just Ripped Me Off for $20,000 Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Mantis Auto Consignment and Sales Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Parisian Glow Bank Charges made by the following:PEEPSNV*PEEPSEYE 8888687308 CO KDURSKINCREAM86639834 866-398-3449 CO On-line trial offer for a face cream, just pay shipping and handling for 4.99. Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer & Creme, SCAM company. Free sample, just pay shipping became trial sample and charged 99.95 on my account without permission. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bern, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer & Creme North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
Quicken Loans Rip-off $500 charge just for applying with Quicken Loans!?&! Detroit Michigan Author: Ferguson, North Carolina Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 15 2017
Adirondack save a stray Sick animals/pets. They just want money! Corinth New York Never contacted us Author: Schuylerville, New York Animal Abuse: Adirondack save a stray Corinth, New York

Jun 15 2017
Just Answer Charging account with no reason for service San Francisco Internet Author: North Ogden, Utah Attorney Generals: Just Answer Internet

Jun 15 2017
Hoffman Auto Mall David Hoffman Auto Sales Sold used car and Not One day the check engine light came on car should not even passes nys inspection Rochester New York Just a bit bizarre Author: Delevan, New York Auto Dealers: Hoffman Auto Mall Rochester, New York

Jun 14 2017
Gloss Motive $.5.95 shipping, ripoff for CBD Oil, billed us three times at $79.95 no contract, just scammed us Las Vegas Nevada Author: Edwall, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Xpressary I ordered a waist trainer 3 months ago and never recieved it. I emailed 4 times and they answered 3 of them telling me its on its way. The last email they never returned. I paid 31.00 and i just want a refund. Los Angeles CA Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Xpressary Internet

Jun 13 2017
Extreme fit garcinia 180 ordered 2 different free trial bottles...just pay shipping! Suddenly have charges after 2 weeks. Was never aware I would be charged for the bottles if I wanted to use them more than a couple days! Told I couldn't get money back because opened the bottle. How else do you try it? How is it a free bottle just pay shipping if they charge $69.95 14 days later? Nothing but a scam! I want my money back! Internet Author: Spring Hill, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Extreme fit garcinia 180 Internet

Jun 13 2017
The dump furniture store Deceptive, not truthful about differences in merchandise,out to just make commission money Turnersville New Jersey Author: Hammonton, New Jersey Bed & Bath: The dump furniture store Turnersville, New Jersey

Jun 12 2017
Automotive Training Institute REVIEW: Automotive Training Institute commitment to helping automotive repair shop owners across the country achieve success. Their company culture, boot camp, and Re-Engineering program are all centered around that goal. Although the program is about so much more than just the money; to date across all clients, Automotive Training Institute has taught owners how to increase their weekly cash profit by an average of $2,596.00. Automotive Training Institute receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program Automotive Training Institute made a serious commitment.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Automotive Training Institute Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust Automotive Training Institute commitment to helping automotive repair shop owners across the country achieve success. Savage, Maryland

Jun 12 2017
logoscientist Jerry Miller, David Moore...... The whole company The Lied, Never Finished my web site as promise, Left on wanted content on my web site from the templates they used to create my website, it took them over 6 months just to give the me the unfinished product...customer service sucks big time ,.. it seems like everybody is a liar, they tried to force me into a website maintenance contract that by intentionally messing my site up... I intentionally asked that my site be developed with a soft code so that i van go in make small changes when i wanted to things like change my companies telephone number ... they made very difficult for me third someone else.. i ended up creating a new website after waisting $1500 with logoscientist.com... what a waist, these guys are not to be trusted New Jersey east coast of America supposedly Internet Author: new your, New York Websites: logoscientist.net Internet

Jun 12 2017
Sears, Sears On line Tired old company just needs to close down Hoffman Estates Nationwide Sears a compnay of liars and theieves Author: Florence, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sears Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Average eCommerce CY Limited had a problem with my internet connection,called Netgear ,Router, was transfered to tech support at 3232508005 started for connection with them at which point they took over my lap top told them i have 2 others lap top they needed internet as well they told me it would cost $149.99 just for tech supports,,and $49.99 to complete the the work to which i agreed gave them all my payment info.they started working on 1 lap top for almost 3 hours,they told me to hang up and they would be calling me when done..they never did..im now afraid they will charge my Amex which of course it will be disputed..tried to call them back i got a voice mail.. Internet
Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Service & Repair: Average eCommerce CY Limited Internet

Jun 11 2017
x trade PURE CBD OIL Just another club scam snake oil merchant Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boston, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: x trade Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 11 2017
Reno Tahoe Auto Group RTAG They will hand you an ipad and ask you to leave a 5 star review before you leave just after purchasing. I left one myself not knowing all the expensive lies I had just bought. First we purchased a car that they had marked up well over 5000 from fair asking price from a retailer. They do this often and will lie thier pants off to get you to believe that the car is actually worth that price and will refuse to negotiate down to a reasonable price Reno Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: Reno Tahoe Auto Group Reno, Nevada

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet

Jun 11 2017
BAM GARAGE Teresa Pejski James casey My partner purchased a car from a friend from work few months ago, after receiving the car seemed in reasonable condition considering its age -1999 vt commodore with 156000 on the clock after driving around without aircon that was suposed to have been fixed by bam garage i took it to specialist to reveal a $750 replacement cost in addition to this i decided to see what the coolant was like looks like it had never been done since car was purchesed yet bam garage claim to have flushed it on several occations not to mention all, the other charges they just added to the bill and never did end result i now have a car with siezed motor due to never being serviced properly and well over charged for nothing bam will take your money. Brisbane Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Auto Mechanics: BAM GARAGE Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose I paid for to have an event from 10pm to 4am. The lounge said they forgot to set a table for me and I would have to Wait to 12am. And had someone else sit at our table for free until they get up after we already paid. They didn't print the guest list and over charged us. The planner promoter was no where to be found it was just a wrong. The manager was very unprofessional he was trying to justify it instead of fixing the problem. The security guard stated that he been in jail before and that why he like pat frisk when we come in the club. Then I was really turned off when I over heard employees talking how the club need more Latinos and not blacks and Jews. I got upset to hear about hat in 2017 New York New York Author: Queens, New York Restaurants: Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose New York, New York

Jun 09 2017
NeuLIFT They offered a product at $4.95 and 3.95, all of a sudden in a matter of two weeks. I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Total charges $188. I saw the other people that had reported the same exact thing and i feel just like they do. Scammed! Fountain Valley California Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLIFT Internet

Jun 09 2017
Univision Now Six months ago I tried the free trial for Univision Now. After I tried I found it useless and didn't meet even my lowest expectations. I tried to cancel trial immediately but couldn't do it because the sign in to your account option didn't work and still does not. I figure that just eliminating all kinds of links with them will cancel free trial but I was wrong, I never noticed that they been charging me for a service I never used and that I can not cancel because of their system blocking all kinds of efforts. New York Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri TV News Satiations: Univision Now Internet

Jun 09 2017
Titanic: Honor and Glory Four Funnels Entertainment Co. and Vintage Digital Revival LLC theft by deception, fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty Orlando Florida and Pittsfield, MA, US Internet Titanic Demo 3 now available at titanicdemo.com Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Fraud: Titanic: Honor and Glory Internet