Your Search | just brakes

Jul 19 2016
Simon Smith eVestigator, RPL Central Did not complete job, will keep asking for more and more money, has also been convicted of drug use. Bayswater North Other Misleading Information. Author: Victoria, Other Consulting: Simon Smith Bayswater North, Other

Jul 19 2016
Advantage Sales & Marketing Advantage Solutions Changed name due to lawsuits. Allows Managers to treat individuals just any way they want to. Irvine California Author: Covington, Louisiana Work Place Bullies: Advantage Sales & Marketing

Jul 18 2016
PLACENTA ALCHEMIST / placenta pills placentapills.com.auNadeane Reynolds BSc MSH | DirectorPlacenta Pills Took my money and haven't provided a service. Has just become unreachable Melbourne Victoria Author: Gruyere, Work at Home: PLACENTA ALCHEMIST / placenta pills Internet

Jul 18 2016
Tenancy Bureau Canada and USA Take your money and then nothing! Just lists Canada and USA Internet
Author: Farmingdale, New York Collection Agencies: Tenancy Bureau Internet

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

Jul 18 2016
Outsource.com Confusing sign up process, hard to figure out this is a subscription you're paying for and not just credits Internet Author: Berkley, Michigan Work at Home: Outsource.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York

Jul 17 2016
Public storage Public Storage ruined me and my kids life. My sister recieved a call from someone who works at public storage and told her that two staff had stolen stuff out of my unit before the auction. I just feel like this was a very evil and cruel thing to do considering the circumstances not to mention the city was paying for the bill due Wyncote Pennsylvania Author: Wyncote, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Public storage Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Encante Encante Eye Wrinkle reduction Eye CreamEncante Anti - Aging Serum Scam, Very misleading. Not a company that has a good product just want your one time money Not listed anywhere in the add Nationwide Author: Ames, Iowa Beauty Salons: Encante Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
saitel telplex Not just the worst job experience but the worst experience in general that i have ever had Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Work Place Bullies: saitel Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Automobile Consumers Service Corp Just checked on my policy and was told by sales person that this in fact was only to get vehicle imported into U.S. . he also advised no policy for repairs exists. Huntsville Alabama Author: Peck, Michigan Auto Warranty: Automobile Consumers Service Corp Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
inifinti of stuart Have really bad experience with Infiniti of Stuart, there are full of lies and fraudulent. They tell you one thing and then something else , they give contracts that is not valid . When you call someone for assistant all they do is give you attitude and when you asked for upper management they say there is no one else to speak to. I need the corporate office to contact me as soon as possible by email (((REDACTED))) with a name and number . I just want either a refund or another car with all the hell I went thru for the pass couple of months. stuart Florida Two Questions Author: port st lucie , Florida Car Financing: inifinti of stuart stuart, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Paramountsongs nashville tn paromountgroup nashville TN I gave them pemission to promote the song and i was never able to collect royalties as the writer or the owner beacuse of inability to get an ISRC/UPC code for the promotional Album that they sold which has my sing on it when i take tothemlast year they said they have no recordofme ever hiring them to make a song i was epressed cused I had saved up my money and sacrificed just to pay them to make the song TN Nationwide Author: harford , Connecticut Festivals & Event Services: Paramountsongs nashville tn Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
unknown i just got a call from some where in Texas the number is 469-317-0741 about a case that was going to be filed when I ask they said I would have to call a number to talk to how ever I have got these before and they are a scam to get money. they was calling to tell me about a action but I would need to call a number and talk to them to pay it and stop the action Nationwide Texas Scam phone calls are not Bait and Switch Author: Boise, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: 469-317-0741 Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Accc insurance company Freedom National Insurance Will not take cair of people that are in a crash or give a fair amont for the loss. Dont know just houston tx Nationwide Author: Phoenix Arizona, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Accc insurance company Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Premier series ups freedom life We just found this sight and realized that we got ripped off.  Addison tx 75001-1628 Nationwide Author: Homewood, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Premier series ups freedom life Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
365 Wellness LLC Wnswellnessforskolin Free trial, Just pay shipping cost San Francisco California Author: Hayden , Idaho Drug Manufacturers: 365 Wellness LLC Internet

Jul 12 2016
WheresMyTutor.com I believe this company Internet, California
Also a tutor for 3 months- NOTHING Author: Norwalk, California WheresMyTutor.com Internet, California

Jul 09 2016
ZIP LOCAL Ziplocal.comwww.ziplocalonline.com This Company is running SEO SCAMS. I contacted this company for Seo services, paid for 3 months got zero, canceled my account and that was the end of that! or so I thought! a bad experience results so I decided to hire another company to help me out after this Company took all my money in 3 months and produced nothing!!! I had found a new Company that started producing some results, all of a sudden this ZIP LOCAL start calling me telling me I owe money even after I dropped them, claiming they were doing work demanding thousands of dollars. They would not stop calling us, when we ignored the menacing phone calls they hired lawyers who were also making rediclous menacing phone calls!! They then hired different lawyers even after we told lawyers they are SCAM Artists trying to con ous out of $6000 for zero work zero results. Its like they just can't work with customers ligitimalely, they are like leeches trying to scam customers off court cases be warned!! Utah
Company's Response and Rebuttal Author: new York, new york, New York Search Engine Optimization: ZIP LOCAL UT 84606-7353, Utah

Jul 09 2016
Ultra VX Secured Card I had a ultra vx secured card back in 2009 and i just looked at my credit report n equifax and its on there saying i owe them 877.00 but that was my own money i was using it to rent a car at that time so i kept loading it and when i was done with it now it says i owe them this really needs to go away because its huting my credit i didnt know about this how can i get this off does anyone know it says i have 13 missed payments? Internet
Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: ultra vx secured card Internet

Jul 09 2016
IDEAL POSITIONS Kevin Rex Chief Visionary officer , Nick Prozzo sales manager, Kelsy AndersonOwner Used me like a dirty rag , NO LOYALTY .. THEY JUST Want your money! Arcata Internet Author: Eureka, California Internet Marketing Companies: IDEAL POSITIONS Internet

Jul 09 2016
Hydra brakes Rip off sweet granny Canada Author: Abbottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Hydra brakes Canada

Jul 08 2016
MATCH.COM Just did a searc on Match and I was automatically subscribed for a 6 month bundle package for $119.94 Internet Author: Richmond, Maine Bait-and-Switch: MATCH.COM Internet