JUST ENERGY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: just energy
There may be more specific results for "just energy"
For more specific results for "just energy"
Showing 1-25 of 23,086 Found Reports For more specific results for "just energy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Valley View Equine Transport aka Leigh Griffith No show, no call, all excuses. north wales Nationwide
Just found out she isn't even legal... Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Valley View Equine Transport Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Nature's Truth Worst essential oils, Nature's truth oils are poisonous and just chemical Ronkonkoma Internet Author: Alabama Pharmacies: Nature's Truth Internet

Apr 21 2017
Award Notification Commision Run by Charles H Jacobs and Charles W Fox Just letting people know to be aware of this scam.  Kansas City Kansas Author: Fort Myers, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 21 2017
Go Fleet Corporation Fraudulent invoicing, minimal customer support, low customer & employee retention, usurping of authorized representative clients are just a few 'tactics' that GoFleet uses to gain profits from U.S. based fleets and haulers. Mississauga Ontario Author: New York , New York Trucking Companies: Go Fleet Corporation Mississauga, Ontario

Apr 19 2017
THC Farmer Logic owner aka Logic contacted me for seeds he read i was just finishing a new breed , I sent the seeds that are currently being sold and he refused to pay me $14000,00 US Malaga Spain Internet Author: Errington , British Columbia Nurseries: THC Farmer Internet

Apr 19 2017
JUST ANSWER EXPERT THEY offered me a trial membership and then made 2 charges on my credit card for different amounts. They asked for my credit card to start the trial but said they would not use it. An offer that was not kept web site on internet Internet Author: HINGHAM, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: JUST ANSWER EXPERT Internet

Apr 19 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. CEO Garret Harwood Dublin California My observations on eagle shield Author: Modesto, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Modesto, California

Apr 19 2017
Blue Trust Loans Rip-off I paid I paid them back just as much in interest as I borrowed which I only borrowed $200.00 Nationwide Investergate? Author: Taylorsville, North Carolina Cash Services: Blue Trust Loans Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe My daughter ordered some clothing through them without my authorization using my bank debit card and when I went to cancel it you cannot get in touch with them. I have sent email through their submit a ticket icon and still no response. It just says China Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 18 2017
SkinVitalize Cream Mira Vi, KVO EyePomp, Miracle Cream Offer a sample with no small print, costs shipping only... a few days later they will charge you $89, + another $85 for something else you did not order. The sample arrives, but nothing else... and it is a crappy product, I immediately alerted my bank. My bank just sent a letter today stating that the charges were valid!! I am in shock. I would NEVER order skin cream that costs $200 on the internet!!! This company is scamming left and right. Internet
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: SkinVitalize Cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
Barrett Eastman I just found out I have a judgement from Barrett Eastman. 1. I never had any business with them 2. I never served. Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Phoenix, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Barrett Eastman Internet

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
claude Johnson Just $1, they said, but I ended up paying 19.95 a month without knowing it. internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Music: claude Johnson

Apr 18 2017
American Messaging Paging I have asked them to delete my account more than once. They just keep billing me.If I try to reach them by phone I get billed for that also. very hard company to deal with, everything you do with them costs more money. I have contacted them by phone they speak English but I dont think they understand English. They understand how to be creative and charge me every month for a service that no longer exist!! I asked them to please disconnect and stop billing me for a service that is no longer working. Lewisville Texas Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: American Messaging Lewisville, Texas

Apr 18 2017
SkinFreshMD AllureRXMYNEWCLEARSKINPROMOTEHEALTHYGLO FREE just pay shipping Internet Author: windsor, California Skin Care: SkinFreshMD Internet

Apr 18 2017
Gregory Lindgren Gloss Motive said it would work with just 3 drops under the tongue for 1 minute and I tried it for 3 minutes and 2 droppers full and no effect NOWTHEN Minnesota Author: NOWTHEN, Minnesota Alternative Health: Gregory Lindgren NOWTHEN, Minnesota

Apr 18 2017
Zero Down Solar False Income Claims and they dont pay you Scottsdale AZ Author: apple valley, California Solar Energy: Zero Down Solar Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Sonny Designs Moto watch, men's watch, just pay shipping Internet Author: Beach, North Dakota Miscellaneous Companies: Sonny Designs Internet

Apr 17 2017
iQL skin cream / WG skin cream That's the name of how they charged my card. I sent product back and they just sent me a return notice but didn't give money back. The next month sent out the same products again. I returned & still no credit. They keep saying they are going to send me s Won't refund money, keep lying about check being mailed Utah Internet
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: iQL skin cream / WG skin cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
mercy behavior health kurt constance, ein olivera, i was a out patient at mercy behavior health for 15 years diagnosis ocd and depression and muscle tick disorder and i was sexualy attacked in a bathroom by a worker at mercy behavior health and even after i agreed to not call police and let them handle him they later still stopped all my services didnt even slowly stop my medications they just stopped them all and kicked me to kurve i have been very sick but family helping me to deal with pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mental Health: mercy behavior health pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 15 2017
Just Brakes Drained Brake Fluid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Just Brakes

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 14 2017
IGS Energy super rate raising ripoff Dublin Ohio Author: Oregon, Illinois Utility Companies: IGS Energy Dublin, Ohio

Apr 14 2017
Trieagle Energy Slammed me into unwanted electric contract The Woodlands Texas Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Electrical Services: Trieagle Energy