Louisiana

Your Search | just energy

Jul 24 2014
garcinia ultra Support@garcinia ultra shop .com they charged me $4.95 for a trail then i got a bill for$ 96.48 and never received any product at all just beware of them all Nationwide Author: hartselle, Alabama Alternative Health: garcinia ultra Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Fast business cash JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SCAM IT WILL NOT WORK.THEY WILL TRY T UP SELL AN A BUSINESS THAT FEELS WRONG WHEN YOU SHOULD GO TO A PHYSICAL BUILDING FOR A SMALL LOAN,,STAY AWAY I DON'T KNOW THE STATE Internet Author: san diego, California Loans: Fast business cash Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
Chesaco RV Con artist or just devious liars? Joppa Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Chesaco RV Joppa, Maryland

Jul 20 2014
cbe Calling me for a verizon collections that im making payments just not what they want to pay. waterloo Iowa  Nationwide Author: BLASDELL, New York Cellular Phone Companies: cbe Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
BigWarehouse Spares BigWarehouse Spares ACN: 31 119 434 847 I transfered payment into BigWarehouse Spares account for a onling order never recieved part or responce from queries. Just took my money. Complaint lodged with fair traiding.  Internet Author: , Miscellaneous Electronics: BigWarehouse Spares Internet

Jul 17 2014
infinite energy natural Gas provider atlanta Ga Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Utility Companies: infinite energy Internet

Jul 16 2014
Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting the lady who picked up the phone said she was the owner she was very rude even called a me racial slur i was just doing my job and reporting a problem with her google business listing in no way was i trying to sell her something i even mentioned that to her she said to f** off and called me a n***** itried findong them on google but culd not she wasnt having it is that how you talk to poeple really sun valley california Author: anaheim, California Manufacturers: Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting sun valley, California

Jul 16 2014
World Education Services this company promises you to ivaluate your foriegn degree and charges a huge amount but you never get your ivaluation report. They are just thieves New York New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Notary: World Education Services New York, New York

Jul 16 2014
Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN Did not deliver not just one, but TWO prizes I earned on their network, they are SCAMMERS. Internet Author: Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN Internet

Jul 15 2014
damson media - antonio ditri here is his facebook link - fraudster just like kevin harrington fraud scams fake publications Nationwide Author: uk, Alabama Work Place Bullies: damson media - antonio ditri Nationwide

12, Report #1162058

Jul 15 2014
JP Photography and Events JJ JohnsonJP Photography and Events I hired this photographer to photograph a wedding, but the she failed to disclose that she has a fluctuating travel fee that wasn't agreed upon prior to signing the contract. When I refused the pay the $180 travel fee, she didn't want to return my deposit or honor the contract without charging an additional amount. I'm reasonable, I understand the cost associated with travel, but this photographer just doesn't have it together with her business ethics or scope of what is legitimate in terms operation. There's no business address for the company or individual, be very weary of hiring them. Poor business practices and produces very sloppy work, commits to services that she cannot perform. Macon, Auguasta, Decatur, Virginia Beach Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Photography: JP Photography and Events Internet

13, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General FiancĂ© Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General FiancĂ© Internet

14, Report #1162034

Jul 14 2014
complyments.com i ordered a free product and just had to pay shipping. no strings attached. A month later i recieved the product again and was charged 178.98 dollars. i called them got a return # and then shipped them. I had tracking on the packaged they recieved it June 12th it is now july 14 and I have recieved no credit Internet Author: orem, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: complyments.com Internet

15, Report #1162032

Jul 14 2014
RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Rachel Reedy Rockstar Detailing Rachel Reedy had STOLEN $25 in cash out of our car after a HORRIFIC job detailing. We let Rachel Reed know about our dislike in regards to her detailing as well as the $25 she had STOLEN out of the cup holder. A witness had watched Rachel Reedy STEAL the $25 in cash and stick it in her pocket. When approached, Rachel became very rude to my wife. Rachel Reedy didn't deny stealing that money, rather she just ignored our demands of returning our money, packed up her cleaning supplies, and left, but not before charging us $100 for the horrific detailing job. She had us go to her apt complex while she cleaned our car while we watched. My wife watched Rachel STEAL the money and pocket it. I demanded a refund and for her to return the money she had stolen. Rachel then walked off into her apt. Rachel has not returned any of our calls. Scottsdale Police have been notified about this theft. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Liars: RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 14 2014
JAM Enterprises - Jeff Davis owner just about saving money,finally free tv, free to air,digital tv express sell worthless JUNK cable boxes englewood Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: JAM Enterprises - Jeff Davis owner englewood, Colorado

Jul 14 2014
Vacation-Breeze SCAM! Internet Author: , Missouri Resorts: Vacation-Breeze Internet

Jul 14 2014
Duke Energy Overcharg reading and false claim they read ACTUAL meter Saint Pete Florida Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Electrical Services: Duke Energy Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Black hills energy Black hills gas formerly Aquila Unprofessional lie about information rude and combative untrained customer service took almost two days to turn service back on after I paid never should have been disconnected in first place Rapid city South Dakota Author: Lawrence, Kansas Utility Companies: Black hills energy Rapid city, South Dakota

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 12 2014
Award Notification Commission My report is just like the previous complaints. Kansas City Kansas Author: LaPlace,, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 12 2014
Liberty International Holding Corp (LIHC) (Too many aliases to list..just read on) WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! SCAM FRAUD CON-ARTISTS Read on.. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Liberty International Holding Corp Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 11 2014
ebook pro The internet Marketing center ebookpro...just say No Internet Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Computer Marketing Companies: ebook pro Internet

Jul 11 2014
G Energy Christopher Patrick Lewallen, Patrick Lewallen LEWALLEN CONTINUES TO LIE Phoenix Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: G Energy Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Sun-Tec Solar Energy Sun-Tek, Sun-Tech, Sun-Tec, Sun-Tec East Coast, Sun-Tec East Coast. also D/B.A. ISPC Liars, Cheaters, Scum Bags all engineered to sell a finance contract from ISPC Clearwater,  Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sun-Tec Solar Energy Clearwater, FL , Florida