Your Search | just energy

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Bella Labs I was of the understanding that I was ordering a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE I read through the website and found no mention of any return policy or need to cancel. I did not see any reference to the fact that more would be shipped and billed. I have been billed $87.93 twice! I have NOT received and more product. I did call and their agent tried to sell me more or at very least keep what I had and pay charge!!!! I have been through this before just recently and now know I will go directly to my back to dispute charges and they will take the appropriate action. Del Mar Nationwide Author: Milton, Delaware Beauty Salons: Bella Labs Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP PROMISE OF BIG PAYOUTS HENDERSON & CAMBELLSVILLE KENTUCKY Nevada Author: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP HENDERSON , Nevada

Jul 10 2014
Fast fix 123 in the company script it says that they have to take it to best buy or office max and to hold on to see if the computer qualify for in-house remote support ,,, guess what its a fraud they just say that to scam people into them fixing it … they just put u on hold and wait a few second and then they say i got good news you do qualify for remote support loll west palm beach Florida Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

30, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
G Energy Patrick Lewallen G ENERGY HARASSES ELDERLY PEOPLE Phoenix Arizona Author: Yuma, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: G Energy Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 10 2014
Texas Coastal Energy Co. Jeff Gordon CEO has immoral behavior, sexual harrasment, and lies to customers Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Investment Brokers: Texas Coastal Energy Co. Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Kaplan University Trying to scam. Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Total Maintenance of Tampa I would be leary of this companies air conditioning cleaning offer. Just saying I was not satisfied Tampa, Florida Author: Silver Springs, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Maintenance of Tampa Tampa, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Comenity Bank Sent to collections for an $18 service fee that was just over 30 days late. Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
buy pain meds now Buypainmedsnow@gmail.com I sent 260 to buy pain meds now and im disabled and was just try to get my medication and now I have not received my order or a response from them even after leaving 45 emails on their website van anyone help me out. Internet Author: Farmington, Missouri Medical Supplies: buy pain meds now Internet

Jul 10 2014
Springleaf American GeneralHousehold Finance Paying equity loan-balance never goes down-just keeps rising Evansville IN Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Loans: Springleaf Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
HSBC/Beneficial HSBC HFC foreclosure, broken agreement, broken loan modification promise, potential class action Brandon, Florida Author: , Ohio Mortgage Companies: HSBC/Beneficial Brandon, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
ADE Remodeling, ADE Construction, ADA Remodeling These people are NOT EVER going to finish a project; it's a game of excuses, no shows, and delays. They hope you're going to just give up and leave them with your money. Dania Beach Florida Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: ADE Remodeling Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 09 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: Commitment to PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Mesa , Arizona Liars: Epcon Solar Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Vicki foley The foley agency. Vicki's talent and models. I have not been paid for over 2 months. Emailed Vicki & Melissa but just get lies and hostile responses. Florida Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Modeling Agencies: Vicki foley Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
oodle marketplace k9-stud free Rottweiler puppies just pay shipping Irving Internet Author: marcellus, Michigan Animal Services: oodle marketplace Internet

Jul 09 2014
ANC CORPORATE I'm a disable Vet,is a shame how people are so evil and just take money that people work so so hard and then get rip off from individual, and we thinking that is for real I don't want to sound an idiot but we don't have 7 sense to discover weather or not is false or truth all we know that when we us people read some goods news we just don't think i guess maybe cause we are in-need of funds in this expensive world we live in so thus we go for it and is so so sad how we get rip off from low life but is OK god don't like ugly they will get caught mark my words ! PS i just wish they will have some law to stop this madness and just hope i'll get my money back so depress about this so sad how could they !!!! Kansas City Missouri
Author: ROCK HILL, South Carolina Cash Services: ANC CORPORATE Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
Bank of America and 2 of their employees customer service clerks Made things difficult just to receive my debit card when I have been a client with them for some years now and gave me a run around with things Tampa, FL 33622-5118 Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Banks: Bank of America and 2 of their employees Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Buy A timeshare Was told by salesman Justine Mollomo my timeshare would sell quickly, just a scam. Tampa Florida Author: Kerrville, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Buy A timeshare Tampa, Florida