JUST ENERGY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: just energy
There may be more specific results for "just energy"
For more specific results for "just energy"
Showing 26-50 of 23,300 Found Reports For more specific results for "just energy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
kingston medical solution Prescription Billing Services I attemted to order a prescription of adderall 30mg #90. I have a prescription for this medication, just not the strength. San Diego California Author: Parker, Colorado Pharmacies: kingston medical solution San Diego, California

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2017
BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM KSHEALT*BUYLUXBEAUTY They hook you in on getting free trial just pay s/h for $4.95 then 14 dayslater they charge you 200.00 dollars. Denver colrado Internet Author: White swan, Washington Skin Care: BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM Internet

Jun 19 2017
Future Income Payments LLC Predatory Loan Ripoff IRVINE California Why Are You Just Now Finding This Out? Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Loans: Future Income Payments LLC IRVINE, California

Jun 18 2017
Diet Pure They are a rip off and only tell you that they just charge you for a 14 day trial and now they have been taking $79 dollars out of my account and one is actually pending. I want my money back and they need to stop sending me pills I'm not even using but they are charging for. This site is a joke Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
Lead Creations leadcreations.com LeadCreations.com is basically a NON- PAYING Telemarketing company that is just outsourcing Call Center Companies in the Philippines. After getting what they want from the Call Center that they are working with, they will scape and will not contact you anymore. Blok D:10 Etiler, Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey Florida Umut Vardar and Pelin Celikel Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Lead Creations Florida

Jun 16 2017
Mantis Auto Consignment and Sales Mantis Auto Consignment and Sales Just Ripped Me Off for $20,000 Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Mantis Auto Consignment and Sales Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Parisian Glow Bank Charges made by the following:PEEPSNV*PEEPSEYE 8888687308 CO KDURSKINCREAM86639834 866-398-3449 CO On-line trial offer for a face cream, just pay shipping and handling for 4.99. Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer & Creme, SCAM company. Free sample, just pay shipping became trial sample and charged 99.95 on my account without permission. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bern, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer & Creme North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
Quicken Loans Rip-off $500 charge just for applying with Quicken Loans!?&! Detroit Michigan Author: Ferguson, North Carolina Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 15 2017
Adirondack save a stray Sick animals/pets. They just want money! Corinth New York Never contacted us Author: Schuylerville, New York Animal Abuse: Adirondack save a stray Corinth, New York

Jun 15 2017
Just Answer Charging account with no reason for service San Francisco Internet Author: North Ogden, Utah Attorney Generals: Just Answer Internet

Jun 15 2017
Hoffman Auto Mall David Hoffman Auto Sales Sold used car and Not One day the check engine light came on car should not even passes nys inspection Rochester New York Just a bit bizarre Author: Delevan, New York Auto Dealers: Hoffman Auto Mall Rochester, New York

Jun 14 2017
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Forced a payment of 367.00/Pcap program/outrageous charges Akron Ohio Author: Ellsworth, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: West Penn Power Akron, Ohio

Jun 14 2017
Gloss Motive $.5.95 shipping, ripoff for CBD Oil, billed us three times at $79.95 no contract, just scammed us Las Vegas Nevada Author: Edwall, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Vishal Ramjit Go Solar Energy Go Solar Energy. JTR Solutions inc. Solar Gen TeamClean NRG Solutions This company hires for a week or two and does not pay its sraff. Queens New York Author: Brookln NY, New York Telemarketing Companies: Vishal Ramjit Go Solar Energy Queens, New York

Jun 14 2017
Xpressary I ordered a waist trainer 3 months ago and never recieved it. I emailed 4 times and they answered 3 of them telling me its on its way. The last email they never returned. I paid 31.00 and i just want a refund. Los Angeles CA Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Xpressary Internet

Jun 13 2017
Extreme fit garcinia 180 ordered 2 different free trial bottles...just pay shipping! Suddenly have charges after 2 weeks. Was never aware I would be charged for the bottles if I wanted to use them more than a couple days! Told I couldn't get money back because opened the bottle. How else do you try it? How is it a free bottle just pay shipping if they charge $69.95 14 days later? Nothing but a scam! I want my money back! Internet Author: Spring Hill, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Extreme fit garcinia 180 Internet

Jun 13 2017
The dump furniture store Deceptive, not truthful about differences in merchandise,out to just make commission money Turnersville New Jersey Author: Hammonton, New Jersey Bed & Bath: The dump furniture store Turnersville, New Jersey

Jun 12 2017
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My personal truth and experience of Impact Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: IMPACT TRAINING – Verified Safe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Impact Training's goal is 100% client satisfaction. Impact Training provides experiential training; assists individuals learn control of & reaction to life circumstances. Participants report increased optimism, energy, clarity, productivity, personal power. Impact Training receives 5 of 5 stars (Yelp); 4.9 of 5 (Google); great graduate feedback. Bluffdale, Utah

Jun 12 2017
Automotive Training Institute REVIEW: Automotive Training Institute commitment to helping automotive repair shop owners across the country achieve success. Their company culture, boot camp, and Re-Engineering program are all centered around that goal. Although the program is about so much more than just the money; to date across all clients, Automotive Training Institute has taught owners how to increase their weekly cash profit by an average of $2,596.00. Automotive Training Institute receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program Automotive Training Institute made a serious commitment.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Automotive Training Institute Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust Automotive Training Institute commitment to helping automotive repair shop owners across the country achieve success. Savage, Maryland

Jun 12 2017
logoscientist Jerry Miller, David Moore...... The whole company The Lied, Never Finished my web site as promise, Left on wanted content on my web site from the templates they used to create my website, it took them over 6 months just to give the me the unfinished product...customer service sucks big time ,.. it seems like everybody is a liar, they tried to force me into a website maintenance contract that by intentionally messing my site up... I intentionally asked that my site be developed with a soft code so that i van go in make small changes when i wanted to things like change my companies telephone number ... they made very difficult for me third someone else.. i ended up creating a new website after waisting $1500 with logoscientist.com... what a waist, these guys are not to be trusted New Jersey east coast of America supposedly Internet Author: new your, New York Websites: logoscientist.net Internet

Jun 12 2017
Sears, Sears On line Tired old company just needs to close down Hoffman Estates Nationwide Sears a compnay of liars and theieves Author: Florence, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sears Nationwide