Your Search | just energy

Oct 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar,  | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Whole leaf tobacco Don Carey took money from my account and then refused to send product to proper address Akron Ohio Yea just avoid this business Author: Lebanon, Oregon Attorneys General: Whole leaf tobacco Akron, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
IC Freeshipping This is a scam, taking my money in which I just created. For months, they were taking $12.97 from my account! St. Paul Minnesota Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: IC Freeshipping St. Paul, Minnesota

Oct 17 2016
Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Stock Investments & Management Groups Corp.; Fraudulent investment scheme, such Alliances Networks to Sale Sub-standard Vehicles, Increase Investors scheme or the promise of high-yield returns, with L.H.M. Integrity as qualifying sale; Katherine R McCall scammed, suffering excess $11,233.39 just operational repair level ,funds depleted, many more pending, Sandy Utah Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Sandy, Utah

Oct 16 2016
09:41 AM Scam scam scam .They pose as a Walmart site I was scammed just like the other guy who wrote his report on 9/22/16 Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 15 2016
cell phone traders .com i sent my I phone 6 to cell phone traders .com and no word since i try to call their phone but just get a recorded message reno nevada Author: Westmont , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Reno, Nevada

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
Cell-phone-traders I was told $432 for my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus phone I have not heard anything since the phone was sent I keep getting the recordings when I call and say they will get back to me when I email them but still no responds. I just want my back in the same condition I sent it. Reno Naveda Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 14 2016
Outlaw Beverage Outlaw Energy does NOT PAY Brand Ambassadors Did not pay for Contracted Work Nationwide Author: Texas Employers: Outlaw Beverage Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Xcel Energy Phantom Meter and Bogus Charges Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Electrical Services: Xcel Energy Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2016
Peoples Energy Group This company is a joke Galway Internet Author: Middlegrove, New York Fuel Companies: Peoples Energy Group Internet

Oct 11 2016
True love psychic reading Lauren She promise a negativity energy spell and said money back if the spell does not work. Well the spell did not work. So i ask for my refund at 1st she said yeah if i took the bad review down. Then now she saying no. Harrassing me texting saying all kind of evil things to me. Say im bad luck. I have all her text messages. Los Angeles, Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: True love psychic reading Internet

Oct 10 2016
ReNewEyeCream ReVitalizeSkinSerum Advertisement is misleading. Free sample just pay shipping. of 4.95 they include a second item for 4.99. Later on I found a charge of 88.10 for eye spa and another charge of 89.95 for Garcinia Diet Plus. Fountain Valley California Author: Laurel, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: ReNewEyeCream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 10 2016
The Credit Guru Christopher, no scam zone, The real credit guru SCAM, claims to provide credit repair, funding,and restoration service, only to just take people money and no results online Tennessee Author: Killeen , Texas Internet Fraud: The Credit Guru Tennessee

Oct 09 2016
Foam it green Guardian energy technologies Company sold me defective product and has no warranty or real customer support Riverwood Illinois Refresher on how ripoff report works, what libelous means, and your warranty Author: Staten Island , New York Building Products: Foam it green Riverwood , Illinois

Oct 09 2016
getFit and healthy life free bottle- just pay s&h internet Author: Clintwood, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Darren Whittemore irving, Texas

Oct 08 2016
Radiant Lush eye creams I purchased the trial for the two creams they offered at $4.95 and $5.95. They took out an additional $1.00 for both. This was one week ago. It is Oct 9,2016 today. I just looked at my bank account and saw this company charged my credit card today. One w Charged my bank account without authorization!! Post Falls Internet Some bad news for you--- Author: Post Falls, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Radiant Lush eye creams Internet

Oct 08 2016
Chesapeake Life Insurance Company I simply wanted to get blue anthem health insurance. The man that I talked to told me he was an insurance agent working out of chesapeake and had explained to me that Chesapeake is just a company that helps people find an insurance to fit their needs. north richland hills Texas Author: Grass Valley, California Insurance Companies: Chesapeake Life Insurance Company north richland hills, Texas

Oct 08 2016
Florida Business Consulting Eric Martin Jovana K Be VERY wary of Florida Business Consulting. It morphed from EMC ( just look it up from previous Ripoff Reports).  Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Employers: Florida Business Consulting Miami, Florida

Oct 07 2016
NINJA INTERNATIONAL Fraud,scam advertising. They said you get free cream for shipping and handling just to get credit card info Scottsdale Arizona Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Sales People: NINJA INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
Peachstate Windows Jeff Shea, Marilyn Shea Unscrupulous or just bad business people? a bit of each I fear Marietta Georgia Peachstate's Rebuttal Author: Marietta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Peachstate Windows Internet
47, Report #1332051

Oct 07 2016
Verizon Fios Verizon is making is making unrequested changes to my account that I did not make. There is a new charge for a new feature that will reoccur every month and there is a fee for requesting a change. The only rebuttle is to wait on the phone, half hour to an hour to talk to someone who barely speaks english and is impossible to understand. This has happened to me over and over with Verizon. They are guilty of the same thing that Wells Fargo just go caught doing. They need to be regulated by an outside entity. How else can we stop them? Newport News Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide
48, Report #1331990

Oct 06 2016
05:21 PM Angel/ Sales Manager GOLD TECH CO.,LIMITEDEmail:, goldtech88@yeah.netSkype:goldtech28Website: goldtechsourcing.comTel:+86-755-21633705Fax:+86-755-21633706Addre scammers-do not send original goods, just cheap fakes shezhen, china longgang district
Author: adelaide, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 05 2016
high limit tyler shelly---in florida took my money and did nothing- was to create cpn and post tradelines--just took my money Internet-florida re. Tyler Shelly Author: corning, California Financial Services: high limit Internet

Oct 05 2016
ATCS-ARORA TRIBUTE CREDIT SERVICES SHARON WILLIAMS-- LIAR -SCAM ARTIST was to do cpn for me and shelf corp--just took money did absolutely nothing--just took money las vegas ,nevada Author: corning, California Financial Services: ATCS-ARORA TRIBUTE CREDIT SERVICES Internet