JUST ENERGY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: just energy
There may be more specific results for "just energy"
For more specific results for "just energy"
Showing 26-50 of 23,189 Found Reports For more specific results for "just energy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK ORDR NO. LXUS61503777. I just entered my email address but did not complete the order. Based on this they have already shipped the products and expecting me to pay cash on delivery. Denmark Denmark
Author: SINGAPORE, California Beauty Products: LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK Internet

May 15 2017
Gallagher construction group Mike Gallagher I have found just that, Gallagher Construction Group, I'm told the company is the Minority-and Women-Owned Business.  Frankfort Illinois Author: Monee, Illinois Roofing Companies: Gallagher construction group Frankfort, Illinois

May 14 2017
Mama Shania Voodoo Priestess She asked me to send her money which I did and I didn't see nothing in the time that she said I was just seeing things change and then she asked me for more money and the same thing nothing for a whole month she kept asking me for money every week telling me it takes time and that I will see things get better the last time she told me she needed $200 and that would be it and when I told her I couldn't give her $200 she just hang up the phone this kept on for a whole month in a month's time I should have seen something but I never saw things get better all she kept saying was everything's going to be okay everything's going to be okay but when I told her I could send her any more money she got mad and just hang up I trusted her when I put my faith in her Internet Good Grief Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mama Shania Internet

May 13 2017
ROK 7 ROK L ROK 7 just charged me 39.99 for nothing Lakeland Internet Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: ROK 7 Internet

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
AIS / Auto Insurance Specialists / Cerritos lied, deceived, cheated, scammed, mind games, controlling, dishonest, not truthful, trying to just make a sale, noncaring, bullshi**er, disgusting, filthy, abusive, conartist, loser, low class, unprofessional, poor business tactics Cerritos California
You are full of lies and games with deceiving business practices! Author: Los Angeles, California Insurance Companies: AIS / Auto Insurance Specialists / Cerritos Cerritos, California

May 12 2017
Dermatone Sent me a free trial of product, just pay shipping And handling. Then charged full amount for product and charged my account thereafter. When I called them to cancel they said all charges stand and there was no way I could ship product charged but not yet receive back for a refund. Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Dermatone Internet

May 12 2017
The Mercury General Corporation lied, deceived, cheated, scammed, mind games, controlling, dishonest, not truthful, trying to just make a sale, noncaring, bullshi**er, disgusting, filthy Los Angeles California
I am adding more documents Author: Los Angeles, California Insurance Companies: The Mercury General Corporation Los Angeles, California

May 12 2017
Luxstyle Last two months, my phone suddenly hang.Then,the pop-up about luxstyle suddenly open. Then,I just return to the main page and I didn't fill anything about myself. Unconditionally,they got my name,my address and so on.  Denmark Nationwide Author: Pahang, Other Skin Care: Luxstyle Nationwide

May 11 2017
JKB Sereneytheeyecream Royalty eye serum Trial of this cream and then charges of hundreds of dollars for this cream every month just for trying the product. California California Author: Hegins, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: JKB Sereneytheeyecream California, California

May 11 2017
Just Brakes Horrible work performed, fraud and false promise Phoenix AZ Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Just Brakes Nationwide

May 11 2017
Just Answer Tech support ripoff Internet Author: Hondo, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Websites: Just Answer Internet

May 10 2017
Hi country gmc buick farmington nm I was sold a car with bald tires and they misrepresented the car and the price never giving me the real price. and when they sais to come in to dealership to make an attempt to try to fix thier mistake they just give me one tire and then joke about it very loudly i farmington New mexico Author: kayenta, Arizona Auto Dealers: Hi country gmc buick farmington nm Nationwide

May 10 2017
CLAIR SKIN BLULWLI*MUSCLEABILITYPRDHLTH*SKINLEAD DON'T FALL FOR THE JUST PAY THE S&H ROUTINE Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Skin Care: CLAIR SKIN Ohio

May 10 2017
Nutranow I called three times and each time I could not talk to a supervisor and then each gal JUST HUNG up on me. I have never been so disrespected by anyone they are very RUDE Nationwide Author: Belcourt, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Nationwide

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Rebuttal Author: Rockford, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
Rebuttal Author: Chicago, Illinois Employers: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Internet

May 09 2017
Respond power Major Energy The person who came to my door lied repeatedly when I kept asking them if they was pa gas m electric the company I was with.. he said he was when he was from respond Uniontown Pa Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Respond power PA

May 09 2017
Access Project Inc Over price, wrong address, Tried to say that I had 4 invoices with them, this group is just a rip off group. I even ask them not to every call me again, but they still do. Please run not walk away from this company for you own good. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Nonprofit Organizations: Access Project Inc Dayton, Ohio

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah takes a holistic approach to building our company from the ground up. The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Typical Steve Brewer LIES! Author: Los Angeles, California Business Consultants: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Internet

May 09 2017
Global Wide Green Arizona clean energy Solar panels haven't saved us money, their work was horrible very unprofessional Mesa Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Solar Energy: Global Wide Green Mesa, Arizona

May 09 2017
Author: Chicago, Utility Companies: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company’s executive team, Patrick Farah, Steve Brewer, Cheryl Arts, and employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. The Power Company dedicated to customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: The Power Company pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
please contact me Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Dealers: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Chicago, Illinois