Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

just energy

Showing 26-50 of 23,029 Found Reports For more specific results for "just energy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
Duncan Wierman Lowlands Real Estate Investors association,Midlands Real Estate Investors Association,Freedom Real Estate Investorsfacebook.com/duncanwierman/ Scam Artist, Steals your hard earned Money, Real Estate Investing Groups that just sell high priced mentorship. He is a great guy til you give him all your savings and then he doesnt return your calls or emails. Charleston, South Carolina, Columbia South Carolina, Boston, Greenville South Crolina Nationwide Author: birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Duncan Wierman Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
1-800-flowers 800-flowers.com 800 Flowers Just does NOT care about You 18936 Nationwide
Author: Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: 1-800-flowers Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
PRAZA Health P Health I placed order on amazon for a bike. Then just for ordering through amazon you get a free bottle of vitamins so i click yes i was charged $120 scottsdale arizona Author: el mirage, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: PRAZA Health scottsdale ,

Mar 13 2017
Green Dot Bank With Held Funds runied sons birthday pasadena California Jim Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Banks: Green Dot Bank pasadena, California

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 13 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Ordered 1 Hearing Aid, which was a rip off, Just received another in the mail..Didnt order ! San Diego California Author: Barberton, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hearing Aid San Diego, California

Mar 13 2017
Dallas Dodge Dallas Texas Gm Peter SouthwickService Mgr Peter Smith Service Advisor alex padilla Damaged My Car and did not pay the depeacation value of my car just damaged it and the blew me off Dallas Texas
Author: Garland, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dallas Dodge Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Mar 12 2017
CSGOTRADE.ZONE The site was a trading site where you could trade items you had for items they had, first i traded them multiple items which in total they cost $79.93 when then changed my in-site wallet balance to $79.93. then i tried to trade my money for an item that cost $79.88 then they show a message saying that i do not have enough money in my wallet to trade for the item which then i contacted one of their agents. the agent asked me which items i traded and how much i had in my wallet. After i told them the details, the entire chat just disappeared.  Internet
Author: Yangon, Unusual Rip-Off: CSGOTRADE.ZONE Internet

Mar 11 2017
javelin tech I went to javelin in 2009 i could never get my certificate or anything from this sschool i went into debt and never got to used my degree. And i still can't get my certificate. So. What did i use the loan for. I dont really know where all of the koan mone well they would never let me get my certificate. I had to pay 250.00 just to take morning. classes that wasn't. right Cobb Georgia Author: Newton , Georgia Trade Schools: javelin tech Georgia

Mar 11 2017
Dermasoft and Purecell OHM Rejuvaderm 8376 A deceptive company that takes advantage of senior citizens and ladies that just want to look good DermaSoft Skin Restore PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, Ca Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Skin Care: Dermasoft and Purecell Internet

Mar 11 2017
Sam's Club Bought 4 new tires, won't fix a flat Austin Nationwide Just the Facts Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sam's Club Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
HomeServe USA HomeServe Home Emergency Insurance Solutions HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp. HomeServe USA Energy Services HomeServe USA Energy Services (New England) Utility Service Partners Service Line Warranties FAILURE TO DISCLOSE - DECEPTION IN ADVERTISING Norwalk Connecticut Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Home Warranty Companies: HomeServe USA Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 10 2017
eye royale this is a big scam. they just charged my bank 180.00 that was not authorized. suppose to be a free trial for shipping only. A picture of Heather Dubrow was on the ad. False advertising Rip Off Author: Lorain, Ohio Skin Care: eye royale

Mar 09 2017
JustAsk.com; JustAnswer.com Could not afford to just ask more San Francisco Internet Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Legal Services: JustAsk.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Just Answer.com Deceptive website, wrong advise given Internet Author: Crestview, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Just Answer.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Satin Youth RAVISHINGRADIANTSKINCARESUCCESSFULCARESHOPPE Free Trial Just pay shipping New York (?) Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Satin Youth Internet

Mar 09 2017
Homes.com I have signed up for advertising with Homes.com since September 2016. The advertising they created has been constantly wrong. It misses the correct information about me, places my ads on areas that I have specifically requested not be in, and even lists me with a different company. I contacted them numerous times to make corrections and each phone call or email got me another excuse. I have requested multiple times for my account to be cancelled and they just ignore it. Homes.com is definitively selling a product that they are unable to service or that they do not care to service. I am baffled with the lack of competence of their staff in servicing one client and extremely tired of having to follow up on requests weekly, if not more. It has been a terrible experience. Nationwide  Author: valencia, California Internet Marketing Companies: Homes.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Monte Freight llc MONTE FREIGHT LLC is an active carrier operating under USDOT Number 2589620. Never paid me, the company driver for the work I completed. They hold back 1 check for 1 week and then will slow pay the driver to the point you become 2 to 3 weeks owed (in the hole). They do not have direct deposit but will charge the driver $15.00 to wire monies into their account. Fuel card will come up inactive at times and will ask just to complete the load that the driver put in enough fuel just to get to your appointment..But then never pay you back your monies. Munster Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Trucking Companies: Monte Freight llc Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, said that I had used them all. They have cheated me out of my minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Melrose, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 09 2017
Luxurious Skin I dont have email or web address, Just the Customer service phone number. The withdraw on my account appear as Trydinaforsk8775078619 Sent a tiny sample and steal me $92.99 Internet
Author: Hollywood, Florida Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Mar 09 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit school, UMA is committed to empowering students to succeed. Just contact UMAcares.com with any concern - day or night - and UMA will do it's best to help you overcome your challenges.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Ultimate Medical Academy pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Tampa, Florida

Mar 09 2017
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Centered on expertise & creativity of employees, Business Funding Partners' model is more than just a formula, it’s a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Utilizing new structure, combined with creative funding options, Business Funding Partners successfully helped nearly 7,000 businesses reach full potential. Internet

Mar 09 2017
Author: Walnut CA, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners SANTA Ana , California