Your Search | just energy

Jan 06 2017
Motorworld Motorworld Acura They failed to fix my car right, and lied to me and said it was done and charged me1400.00 just for labor. Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Motorworld Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania

Jan 06 2017
Liberty Power Energy supplier Fort Lauderdale Florida Pay or take the hit.... Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Liberty Power Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 06 2017
Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Hiring an SEO company might seem like a good idea, but you might be making a huge mistake victims claim threats, extortion, and much worse. Is there a negative complaint about you on the Internet? Paying Reputation management companies can make a bad problem much worse. Internet, Nationwide
Ronnie Segev & ReputationDefender(aka Reputation.com) Can Eat A D*** // Michael Fertik Internet Defamation Profit Center Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
PMF*Fitness Product Diet Supplements SEC Not just over charged, but SUPER charged me: NOT happy! Las Vegas Nevada Author: The Dalles, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PMF*Fitness Product Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2017
oasis energy scam jack price up you cant get in touch with them... Author: west roxbury, Massachusetts Electrical Services: oasis energy

Jan 05 2017
Reed's Custom Cabinets; Willie Reed; WIllie Reed Took Money with no intention of providing Services and has prior criminal convictions Round Rock Texas
We wish Willie would just do the right thing Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Reed's Custom Cabinets Round Rock, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Revenue Group My minor child received a medical bill from Cleveland Clinic so I called and asked if the bill can be taken out of her name since she is a minor, Derrick informed me no because she drove herself to the DR office, I then informed him that she didn't drive because she doesn't even have a driver license and the he said well who signed her in, I told him the you don't have too be signed into the dr office. After going back and forth he than told me just give it to your daughter to pay she is an adult now so I asked him would you bill a 5 year old child. Cleveland Ohio File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Doctors: Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 05 2017
NuAge Skin Like the report I just read, I too was duped by NuAge Skin....I had ordered a free sample by paying for shipping on two products. The catch 22 was buried somewhere on their website that by ordering the samples, you were signing up to receive the product NuAge Skin is a total scam and should be shut down in the United States! SAN Diego CA Author: Wildwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: NuAge Skin internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
The purpose of the criminal justice system is both to rehabilitate and to punish. If we can rehabilitate somebody, that's a huge, huge win. Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Jan 04 2017
Kids Quest Paragon Casino and Resort Refused my 17 month old care due to short staff, there were 3 people just standing around with maybe one other child in the room Marksville Louisiana Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Child Daycare: Kids Quest Marksville, Louisiana

Jan 03 2017
James Jones aka Jim Jones JAMES JONES LIED ABOUT HIS COMPANY CREDENTIALS JUST TO GET MY INFORMATION! Nevada California Author: Beverly Hills, California Customer: James Jones Los Angeles, California

Jan 03 2017
Verizon Wireless They are trying to rip mr off, not going to work, just going to cost them. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Cash Advance Inc Hilary DawsonTracy Anderson I received an email from these people saying I owed 1352.76 dollars and if I didn't contact them and settle with them they would file suit against me in court. I have never heard from them before yet they gave a date of March 8 2015 that they have tried to contact me from. That was almost 2 years ago and they are just now threading to file suit. Well just let them file. Author: Deville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc

Jan 02 2017
East Colonial Automotive Group alex rosario and jessica! i gave a down payment of 20k on January 2016 to Alex Rosario, it is now January 2017 and still haven't received my cash or a vehicle, just lies and b*******, been frustrated and very stressed! orlando Florida Question Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: East Colonial Automotive Group orlando, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Jan 01 2017
Just Flowers.com BEWARE: THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM LOS ANGELES California
Author: Victorville, California Florists: Just Flowers.com Los Angeles, California

Dec 31 2016
Satin youth Satin youth skincare products They make it sound so simple..just order a trial sample it says in the add.  Saint george Utah Author: Chillicothe, Missouri Adult Care Facilities: Satin youth Internet

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Tees 4 cool grandma I ordered a t-shirt for my mother soon as I place the order they took the money out tried contacting them several times never responded even called the company it's just a recording never got a phone call back Internet Author: Oxford, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Tees 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 29 2016
Enver Solar G.E.M aka Green Energy MarketingEnver SolarPhone: (714) 640-2344Fax: (714) 640-2347Email: info@enversolar.comWeb: www.EnverSolar.com17542 E. 17th St. Suite 175Tustin CA, 92780 Boiler Room, Slave pit, den of theives Tustin California Author: Iowa Sales People: Enver Solar Tustin, California

Dec 28 2016
Communications from the chairman of Review Committee Worldwide advantage Chandler Arizona This company sent me a notice saying that I won $750,000 and it just sent $18 and $2 shipping little did I know that nothing in return Arizona Nationwide Author: LAKESIDE, California Accounting: Communications from the chairman of Review Committee

Dec 28 2016
Simple health insurance Just say yes to all the questions to get it thru even if you don't agree , anyway you can cancel it within 30 days Virginia Virginia
Author: Centreville, Virginia Sales People: Simple Health Insurance Internet

Dec 28 2016
Abella Mayfair Just a heads up to anyone thinking of trying Abella Mayfair, DON'T!! They are a scam company!! They charged my credit card $138 on Christmas day and two days later charged me an additional $128. They have a SCAM ALERT ABELLA MAYFAIR!! North York Nationwide Author: Elliot Lake, Ontario Beauty Salons: Abella Mayfair Nationwide