Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: just energy
There may be more reports for "just energy"
For more results perform a general search for "just energy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 12 2017
MorningStar Enterprises LLC - Rod Arters - Scam Artist - Mooresville North Carolina Non payment, non delivery/ delayed installs, mismanagement of funds. Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Rod Arters is a scam artist, plain and simple. So is MorningStar Enterprises, LLC Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Solar Energy: MorningStar Enterprises - Rod Arters - Scam Artist - Mooresville North Carolina Mooresville, North Carolina

Feb 10 2017
Vista Energy Tricked me into ordering their service then overcharged me and harassed me about the overpriced bill Internet Author: Yuba City, California Utility Companies: Vista Energy Internet

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 09 2017
diet supplements smooth wrinkle Ordered a free sample of CBD oil you just pay shipping,then my credit card was charged$198.00,i never ordered it. provo Utah Common technique Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Alternative Health: diet supplements provo, Utah

Feb 09 2017
Blossom Cream Sim Beauty Cream....is attached to several websites COMPLETE RIP-OFF... NO Free Sample, and NO monthly shipment....just $99/month charged to my credit card! New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Blossom Cream New York

32, Report #1352011

Feb 09 2017
Bahamas Royal Vacationer Just like the previous report. Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas Other Author: Roseburg, Oregon Travel Services: Bahamas Royal Vacationer Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas, Other

Feb 09 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forestville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 09 2017
Groupon Their Error, My money. No Refunds. Just appologies. Birmingham, AL Internet Author: birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Groupon Internet

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 09 2017
Oliver Goodwin Behind Adsvicer 2.0 False promises during webinar just to made you stay online Internet Author: Lima, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Oliver Goodwin Internet

Feb 08 2017
cruise planners/intoxicating travel kim roberts wouldnt send checks back of 2000 said she would just tear them up we requsested to be sent back hagerstown maryland Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Travel Services: cruise planners/intoxicating travel Internet

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
David A. Walker SR Energy Research Enable IPC Corp, Solrayo Inc. life long thieves have never produced a product SEC will one day put David Walker in jail Castaic, CA California
David A. Walker, Enable IPC Corp. Author: Huntsville, Alabama Business Consultants: SR Energy Research Castaic, CA, California

Feb 08 2017
Bigfish Games, Inc Signed up for one game, was asked if I wanted a membership,I declined. Just found out I've been being billed since November Internet Author: Channahon , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bigfish Games Internet

Feb 08 2017
Warranty Forever Don't buy a vehicle just because it has Warranty Forever Nationwide Author: Cedar RApids, Iowa Auto Warranty: Warranty Forever Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Fiserv, Inc. they do not listen to their customers, they have excuses for everything, they CAN afford to offer an automatic credit card charging service, they are a RICH company who Ignores their Customers, i have Written to them numerous times for Nothing, i just Published Negative Reviews in order to catch their Attention, they Really Suck! Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Fiserv, Inc. Brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 07 2017
GOSMITH.COM They took my money and gave me no customers. When I asked for the refund I got no answer whatsoever,they provide fake customers, like the one that they have service contract with sears, and when you call those customers either they don't answer or they get mad at you for calling them.they also sell the llead to few other companies.they are a scam just like YEXT, HOME ADVISOR ,APPLIANCE APPOINTMENT, Internet Author: coram, New York Appliances: GOSMITH.COM Internet

Feb 07 2017
Promag energy group heating and airconditioning Heartless and flat out disgusting what they did to me as a employee Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Emergency Services: Promag energy group heating and airconditioning Florida

Feb 07 2017
clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas They won't communicate, answer phone, or return email Temecula California Setting the record straight Author: APPLE VALLEY, California Builders & Contractors: clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas Temecula, California

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Palmetto coast property pros Never pays his help just keeps hiring new guys Bluffton South Carolina Author: Fremont , Indiana Builders & Contractors: Palmetto coast property pros Bluffton, South Carolina

Feb 06 2017
Everlast Home Energy Solutions Everlast, Powerstar, Direct, Slave Pit, Boiler Room, Scrooges, Den of Thieves Santa Ana California Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Everlast Home Energy Solutions Santa Ana, California

Feb 06 2017
NATIONWIDE INSURANCE ASKING FOR MONEY WE DO NOT OWE THEM WE JUST WANTIT A QUTE ON INC NEVER GOT INC. WHIT THEIS COMP. NATIONWIDE INSURANCE Nationwide Author: corpus christi, Texas Car Insurance: NATIONWIDE INSURANCE Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Neuphoric Glimmeringeyes & Apothecary Health Style; This company is a total ripoff, advertised a skin care product with free samples, customer to only pay shipping, should have been a total of less than $8.00. I never received the procduct, no statement, no follow up call, just a charge 14 days on my credit card for $88.62 and $89.84. Company will not take any responsiblibty for this. I will deal with my credit card company! Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Pleasanton , California Skin Care: Neuphoric Internet