JUST SUSPENSION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: just suspension
There may be more specific results for "just suspension"
For more specific results for "just suspension"
Showing 1-25 of 20,944 Found Reports For more specific results for "just suspension"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017

Jul 19 2017
revitalize your skin I bought the free trial $3.95 S&h I was charged $10.00 instead now they just charged my acct $103.00 Internet Author: bloomington, Indiana Skin Care: revitalize your skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Luminary I order the luminary cream & eye cream. they said, it free try just pay 4.95 per order. they did not said anything about returning the products within 14 days otherwise you will be charge on your acct. for $93.79 per item. Nor need to cancel the order either. I got charged 4 times of $93.79. I tried to dispute the charges and they didn't refund my full amount of the charges. and the shipping didn't include the invoice nor the receipt of my order either. This is a scam company. berkeley california Author: berkeley, California Skin Care: Luminary Internet

Jul 19 2017
WEBISHPEOPLE.COM VINU CHAWHANTOM MAGNETO Never did the work, just kept delaying the project until it was really late. No replies Ahmedabad Internet Author: Dorset, Websites: WEBISHPEOPLE.COM Internet

Jul 18 2017
Universal Models and Talent Patrick Simpson, Paul Atteukenian, Ken Hayashi, Michael Richards Ciminal Charges Filed Against Patrick Simpson and Paul Atteukenian just months ago!! Beverly Hills California Not a rebuttal. A CORRECTION. Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Universal Models and Talent Beverly Hills, California

Jul 18 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered parisian skin and eye cream from internet. It was supposed to be free just postage and handling.  St.Petersburg FL 33742 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Spas: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 18 2017
gloss media bsm sales and marketing I was contracted by BSM for gloss media to complete a project for eye love and completed the project,submitted all correspnding documents for this project and never received payment. When I contact company theyhave no definitive date on when to expect payment.Then they just stop responding to emails and calls new york New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: gloss media new york, New York

Jul 18 2017
Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream A complete scam offering a FREE sample-- just pay shipping. Fine print sets you up on auto renew for $91.36 a month. Santa Ana California Author: seminole, Florida Skin Care: Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
select home warranty going on 10 days with no ac in 118 degree heat here in arizona and they refuse to fix because there is rust and I cannot provide 3 yrs maintenance even though we just purchased home in Jan 2017 Nationwide Author: YUMA, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: select home warranty Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Flag City Furniture I purchased a mattress in February 2017. The mattress has a dip in it and is making sleepimg very unconfortable. I called to have someone come and look at it but they will not honor my sale without the original sales receipt. I would think they would have one on file since it's only been around 4 months ago. They told to just flip the matress. I feel that this is unexceptable. Findlay Ohio Author: Findlay, Ohio Mattress Stores: Flag City Furniture Findlay, Ohio

Jul 16 2017
SLIMFIT 180 Advertised on tv promotion in April..May 2017 as SLIM FIT 180 in our Dayton, Ohio areas... we haven't seen anymore in months now. We as Seniors just got caught up in something that just took their liberties with r checking account , for months after we Plz see above, it took me hours to finalize it, can't do it again regretfully, tho it's all 100% true to r hearts. Wilmington Delaware Author: Dayton,, Ohio Alternative Health: SLIMFIT 180 Wilmington , Delaware

Jul 16 2017
Dr. Rose Ann Schwab, PhD Dr. Rose Ann Schwab, PhD Or just Rose Schwab is a 100% fraud and scam artist. Minnesota Minnesota Author: Los Angelez , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Dr. Rose Ann Schwab, PhD Minnesota

Jul 16 2017
Kevin Oickle. Aka Gregory Kevin. KGO Welding. Half Moon Custom kennels. Takes deposit and just comes up with excuses. Stay away Sherwood Park Alberta Author: Okotoks, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Kevin Oickle. Aka Gregory Kevin. KGO Welding. Half Moon Custom kennels.

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 16 2017
My Just Answer Misleading, Fraud Internet Author: Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: My Just Answer Internet

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES info@cpnandcreditrepair.com info@affordablefinancialsolutions.org jeannie@kernsandassociates.org afffinancialservices@gmail.com JohnanJeannieKerns@gmail.com Lied and ripped me off never delivered services promised Miami, FL Internet
Disregard this report Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Financial Services: JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 14 2017
professional retail services  I provided services for this company and was promised payment in 45 days. I have contacted them and invoiced them many times. Just recently i was promised payment on August 27,2010 and i have still not received medford, New York Finally got paid after 9 months Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: professional retail services medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
felicia gregory/uplifting kids scammer shady dishonest Avondale Arizona HIGH OR JUST VERY LOW IQ? Author: gilbert, Arizona Liars: felicia gregory/uplifting kids Avondale, Arizona

Jul 14 2017
AmOne loan experts, netcredit scam: luring me saying . I' already had an account. I just want the world to know the Predators are hunting Internet Author: Bremerton, Washington Loans: Financial Services: AmOne loans Internet

Jul 14 2017
just answer.lawyer I paid them $5.00 and waited and waited and waited  Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Legal Services: just answer.lawyer Internet

Jul 14 2017
shopmedionline.com shop medi online Oh you don't have to worrie, I'm Just Ripping You Off For Your Last $300.00 Then Try To Get $200 More. Man I told you, don't rip me off And I Trusted You. Now All Hell Is Going To Break Loose California Nationwide Author: gresham, Oregon Drug Stores: shopmedionline.com Nationwide