Your Search | just suspension

Oct 12 2014
Nuva lift O ordered on line a free trial of Nuvalift cream for just shipping costs with my credit card. How im being charged $86 plus the $4.95 for shipping on my credit card. I have tried calling them but the answering machine says the mail box is full. It tried to contact them by email but no email address. Hmmm San Diego California Author: Hill city, South Dakota Beauty Products: Nuva lift San Diego, California

Oct 12 2014
Pimsleur Approach Language while responding to a survey report I was awarded a language tape for free and just pay shipping. Then later I was sent more tapes that I did not request and billed for hundres of dollars. I unsuscribed to their wed site to discontinue contact and offered to return the unopened merchandise but is still being charged. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Temple, Texas Language: Pimsleur Approach Language Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2014
Jonathan Hay Publicity Jonathan Hay ripped me off for over $1000 was supposed to do publicity, did nothing just took the money Las Angeles Nationwide Author: Medicine Hat, Alberta Personal Services: Jonathan Hay Publicity Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
Xuchang Ruixinyuan ABBY WANG TOTAL RIPOFF! I purchased this hair about 3 weeks ago And Just got it installed a Week ago as Of today i can Honestly say i Knew the Hair Was F*d Up when I recieved It because as I was combing clumps were coming out! Internet
Author: Washington Dc , Dist of Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Xuchang Ruixinyuan Internet

Oct 10 2014
Loryn Bogren Crownridge Kennel- Yorkshire Terrier Breeder Yorkie puppy w/parti color lines- had patella and back issues. She died from a bad heart at just 7 1/2. California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Loryn Bogren Select State/Province

Oct 10 2014
ronezonefitness ronezone took 227$ credit card, no reply, no communication just took the money california Internet Author: Alabama Drug Manufacturers: ronezonefitness Internet

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 09 2014
I received a short term business Loan from World Business Lenders for $15,000. They were very nice and said they were going to give me a great rate and just before closing they changed the interest and told me about the additional fees. At the time I needed the money for my business. I was doing and could not back out at the last minute and signed the loan for 15,000. It was for 188 payments at $127.27 a day, 5 days a week, which comes to a total pay back of $24,052.85 in 9 months. That is $8,458.85 in interest plus a processing fee of $594.00. Throughout the loan process the people I spoke to were rude to me and told me I should not have gotten the loan and when I tried to find out what my payoff amount was it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I would be transferred to different voice mails and no one would return my calls. I even talked to a Vice President and when I explained my issues, he was even ruder then the other people I talked to. I have had loans in the past from other companies and the processes were great and I could always access my account online or over the phone to see where I stood on my loan. WBL, would act like you were a pain in the rear if you wanted information about your loan.WBL is preying on small businesses that are in need of cash and are ripping them off. My loan is almost paid off but wanted to let everyone know to stay far away from this company, they are literally raping small businesses.World Business Lenders RIP OFF, CRAZY HIGH INTEREST RATES, RUDE TO DEAL WITH, NO ACCESS TO YOU LOAN New York New York Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: World Business Lenders New York, New York

34, Report #1182052

Oct 09 2014
grange car insurance co. trustguard/grangemutual/mitchellins/mitchellinsurance company took money without permission or knollege of card holder refuse to return money card holder was just loaning friend money one time , grange took money even after insured person tryed to stop it , told her how to stop prosess five day after taking money again. cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio Car Insurance: grange car insurance co. columbus, Ohio

35, Report #1182048

Oct 09 2014
Healthizon/KeraGro Another number that this company calls you back on is... 303-219-9872 Website say thats you can get a trail bottle for just shipping cost of $4.97 , but then they charge you another $87.47, without me knowing it. I had called an cancelled once i had ordered the first trail bottle. But then this company still billed me Aurora Colorado
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Healthizon/KeraGro Aurora, Colorado

Oct 09 2014
Commerce Energy/ Just Energy Scam/Misrepresentation Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Utility Companies: Commerce Energy Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
MASSAGE ENVY WE WORK YOUR CREDIT CARD OVER BETTER THAN YOU GUARNETEED , JUST READ THE CONTRACT ! FARGO North Dakota Author: west fargo, North Dakota Massage Therapists: MASSAGE ENVY FARGO, North Dakota

Oct 08 2014
Us Bank New York David Johnson David Johnson and Natasha Green U.S. Grant of $8400 supposed to receive instantly just need to pay security fees. Was selected for baying bills and taxes on time and is goverment money and the higher authorities say i must pay 375 for state to state fee totaling 2500 of my money new York New York Author: Covington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us Bank New York David Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
Pure Vitamins PureGC60 & GCB Marketing pure green coffee cleanse the e-mail address for Pure GC60.com is different then the web page shows. Send the e-mail to: info@expertcustomercare.com This is a total stressfull situation, Just all of a sudden your C.C. is charged huge amount of money!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Princeton, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 07 2014
usdirectexpress customer service rep Robbie rude unhelpful and lied to me I got supervisor Robert he just told me to shut up and hung up leaving me to hear there recorded message. Two months in a row they took my money out of my account with out my knowledge San Antonio, Texas Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit & Debt Services: usdirectexpress San Antonio, , Texas

Oct 07 2014
just energy Misleading representatives with false promise of lower rates 30300 Telegraph Rd #350, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 Michigan,Ohio, Author: Detroit , Michigan Fuel Companies: just energy Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Voodoo Mystic Haven PAMELA LYNN SCHWAMB HOWARD SCHWAMB LYNN SCHWAMB Does all business transactions by money order or Western Union. After I paid the amount owed they refuse to continue corresponding by email to inform me of when they would send my item. They also are not detailed regarding shipping cost. Make sure you ask because they will charge you additional fees just because the owner has to travel(apparently) a hour to retrieve western union. I accidentally had the wrong state for Western Union listing and she charged me a additional 75$ instead of emailing or calling me while at the western union agent to allow me to fix the error before leaving. It all seemed shady and grey. Robert Louisiana Author: sterling, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Voodoo Mystic Haven Internet

Oct 07 2014
Cinaplay was following instructions and after filling out the credit card info. (which says you will not be charged unless you chose to join. I stopped and left site, did not finish, it made me feel very uncomfortable, popped up with a $49.95 offer, and I just wanted to stream some shows for free. I was then charged on my credit card and I want my money back!!!!!!!! Internet Author: Commerce City, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Cinaplay Internet

Oct 07 2014
Ymax Oration in Salt Lake City, UT they claim to be Microsoft IT Scam - just like others on this site have reported Author: Livingston, New Jersey Internet Services: Ymax Oration in Salt Lake City, UT Utah

Oct 07 2014
Just Enaj Beware Fraudulent website/I ordered merchandise and never got anything they stole my money Los Angeles Internet Author: New York , New York Bait-and-Switch: Just Enaj Internet

Oct 06 2014
Pay Power Nicolas I was needing a loan to help my son out with his divorce and needed the money fast. Pay Power said I could get 3500.00 but I needed to send one months payment to show I could make the payments. I spent two day's on the phone with this man and this morning went and sent the 303.95 to them, then I was told oh wait there is a 495.00 transfer fee and I needed to pay this. I wasn't told up front, nor in a nice way. I needed the money to send my son so when they said if I sent 300. I would have my money if 5 minutes. Now I know how dumb and stupid I was, but after they 300. was sent I was told that the loan was lost, and could't be done till I sent the full 495. Well I told them what they could do and went to our city police. with the money gram proof. Well I was told I would have to fight this my self. I need to get my money back, I need help and just dont know what to do right now. Nationwide Author: Athens, Alabama Loans: Pay Power Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
Infinity Moving and Storage these people are pond scum They stole many of my household items - they just never showed up, Lied, forged my signature on the delivery document, & damaged, broke, ruined 90% of my shipment. Bronx New York Author: New York, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Moving and Storage Bronx, New York

Oct 06 2014
1st. class vacations dahliah and john firefly recruiting 1st. class vacations dahlila and john scammed me out of monry, told me they were legitamatly raising $ from investors but fou nd out that were just stealing.. they weren't licensed, they weren't registered with the security exchange commission and had no credentialsw or private placement memorandum which is illegal! boca raton Florida Author: delray bch, Florida Sports Facilities: 1st. class vacations dahliah and john boca raton, Florida

Oct 05 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, vast network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada.*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Fresno, California Sales People: Federated Payments Scott Avery Melville,, New York

Oct 04 2014
All Roads Express Auto Transport National Auto Transport Group Beware These People Are Scammers, Scammers, Scammers, All They Care About Is Your Money! Same Scumbags Just Different Name! Hallandale Beach Nationwide Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: All Roads Express Auto Transport Nationwide

Wally