Your Search | just suspension

26, Report #1312026

Jun 17 2016
PureLineGarcinia on the web page it states just pay shipping for trail botle, than they charge you for trail + ForSkolin shshipping total of $9.97 . plus $24.95 for colon cleanser witch I did not ordered. Called and concealed order from. Tampa Fl. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: PureLineGarcinia Nationwide

27, Report #1312019

Jun 17 2016
Kanger Tech Product Name: SUBVOD KIT BEWARE-PRODUCT LEAKS AND BURNS CUSTOMER- NO CUSTOMER SERVICE-JUST IGNORED ATLANTA Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Electronic Manufacturers: Kanger Tech Nationwide

28, Report #1311925

Jun 17 2016
PRO ANABOLIC STEROIDS this is a mail order company that promised goods and never delivered them to my address. i called US postal service where tracking number came from and the said the company scams many people this way by thinking you product is on its way. Now the company won't reply back with a email and just said sorry for you luck. beware of this company its a scam. Internet
Author: MURPHY, North Carolina Medical Laboratories: PRO ANABOLIC STEROIDS Internet

Jun 16 2016
jc pole barns james carver This guy is a scam and a rippoff, we have called him several times to do repairs on our barn that he built and he just keeps giving us the run around,  Franklin Kentucky Kentucky Author: Livingston, Tennessee Home Improvements: jc pole barns Internet

Jun 16 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a free trial of EyeVibe and SkinElement thinking I was just paying for a sample of the product. They only charged for shipping according to them, but then a few weeks later I was charged 97.83 for half of my free trial.  Internet Author: Springtown, Texas Alternative Health: Beauty Impressions Internet

Jun 15 2016
WheresMyTutor.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: WheresMyTutor is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. WheresMyTutor.com is dedicated to providing Tutors with unlimited number of “Tutoring Requests” from local parents & students. Unlike other tutoring companies, WheresMyTutor successfully connects many thousands of tutors, parents, and students every single month, without taking a “cut” of tutors’ hourly tutoring rates.*UPDATE: WheresMyTutor.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. WheresMyTutor.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Also a tutor for 3 months- NOTHING Author: Norwalk, California WheresMyTutor.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Where’s My Tutor Quizzes, tests, completing homework assignments, finishing laboratory experiments, or simply playing catch-up due to an absence, Where's My Tutor? is the best choice for QUICKLY meeting the student's academic needs. WheresMyTutor.com tutoring referral services with vast database of 8300+ tutors located in all regions & major cities throughout United States. Internet, California

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet

Jun 14 2016
verified.is, Scammer ADMIN verified.is (fake board) Deceiver and liar owner of a forum verified.is his shops fakes:dumppin.in dumppin.biz dumppin.org dump-pin.biz Suggests to become the guarantor in any transactions at a saoy forum and after transfer him money, he just doesn't answer. Constantly ch Ripper admin verified.is UA Internet
Author: New York, New York Online banking: verified.is Internet

Jun 14 2016
at&t at&t wants my husband to pay his accounts been closed since 2014 and now they want him to pay how can they make someone pay that don't have money all this companys want is money at&t is a big ripoff they are the worst phone company ever they needtobe shut down forever they just take people's. money they are scamers at&t Nationwide Author: clyde, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: at&t Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
United airlines, and (all airlines ) We have a binding contract as consumers and held responsible to pay difference in changing flight plans and if they do we just have to deal with what they do. Nationwide
Author: Riverdale, ga / Mabini,Philippines , Georgia Airline Companies: United airlines, and (all airlines ) Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Ge capital one Peter Called me and said i was approved for a 5000.00 and needed just to pay 100 fee with an itunes card ,after everything i been going thru starting with health to financially problems i figured i could use the loan to catch up , Florida Internet florid Author: DES MOINES, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Ge capital one Internet

Jun 12 2016
Family Therapy by Lisa Lisa Hills They sent me a robo call saying that I needed to pay to register my website after I just created my own website Redwood City California (CA) Author: Redwood City, California Search Engine Optimization: Family Therapy by Lisa Internet

Jun 11 2016
Centura College Online Tidewater Tech So call college is a ripoff my degrees means nothing just printed papers on my wall. Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Wadesboro, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura College Online Internet

Jun 10 2016
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jun 10 2016
Knighthaus German Shepherds Krystal KnightTammy Dufrene Dishonest Dog Breeders Raceland, LA Nationwide
Still No Refund Author: Shawnee, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Knighthaus German Shepherds Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Bio Slim Had ordered the Bioslim but was also sent the forskolin. The billed charged was $9.95. I had called to cancel but was told the shipping label was already printed. Kept telling them I did not want the product, they said just try it for 14 days. The next thing I know with my next bank statement I received there were charges on there for $79.95 and $69.95. I called them to question these charges and they told me I never sent the product back. I told them I tried it for the 14 days suggested and it made me very sick, they said they would give me a 50% discount on my next order. I told them I do not want anything from this company but to know that there will be no further charges to my card. I would never do business with this company again... Florida Florida Author: Stockton, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Slim Florida

Jun 09 2016
ZIP LOCAL Ziplocal.comwww.ziplocalonline.com This Company is running SEO SCAMS. I contacted this company for Seo services, paid for 3 months got zero, canceled my account and that was the end of that! or so I thought! a bad experience results so I decided to hire another company to help me out after this Company took all my money in 3 months and produced nothing!!! I had found a new Company that started producing some results, all of a sudden this ZIP LOCAL start calling me telling me I owe money even after I dropped them, claiming they were doing work demanding thousands of dollars. They would not stop calling us, when we ignored the menacing phone calls they hired lawyers who were also making rediclous menacing phone calls!! They then hired different lawyers even after we told lawyers they are SCAM Artists trying to con ous out of $6000 for zero work zero results. Its like they just can't work with customers ligitimalely, they are like leeches trying to scam customers off court cases be warned!! Utah
Author: new York, new york, New York Search Engine Optimization: ZIP LOCAL UT 84606-7353, Utah

Jun 09 2016
Hoverkicks I just purchased my daughter the hoverkicks for her birthday and we just got them in the mail on June 6th and she wore them for two day and now one of the shoes will not turn off and after unplugging the battery and then plugging it back up the shies lites back up. Internet
Author: Snow camp, North Carolina Sales People: Hoverkicks Internet

Jun 09 2016
YES WE CAN APPLIANCE, MATT LYALL Matt Lyall claims to be just a tech for the company but he is the actual scammer SCAMMER IN WEST ISLIP, YES WE CAN APPLIANCE ROBBED ME OF $900.00 West Islip New York Author: West Islip, New York Electronic Manufacturers: YES WE CAN APPLIANCE, MATT LYALL Internet

Jun 08 2016
Linkedin Linkedin temporarily restricted my new account for a missing person that was launched just a week ago Mountain View California
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Wanted Criminals: Linkedin Mountain View, California

Jun 08 2016
USAA I was a victim of the company, I mail checks to my bank just like you stated. I had to pay banks fee, which I did. Then to bank closed my account and froze my remaining funds are still in this account and the bank refuses to release my money. San Antonio Texas Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Jun 07 2016
The Secret Society Received this unsolicited letter, very long, very creatively written to persuade the narcissistic side of a person trying to play on the idea that you are a special person and 1 out of a million offered to be in this club. Very secretive. I sent in letter and they sent me back another letter asking for money, I did not respond. Just got a third letter telling me that I should pay for this book that has all the secrets that I can pass along through the ages. I am not going to send any money. Just sad that they are playing on the vulnerability of someone who is unemployed and feeling depressed at 58. I am glad that I knew to look online, only wish someone could expose whoever is doing this. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
changeofaddress.com It looked like the USPS site. I just wanted a to quickly update my new address - googled USPS change of address and then hit the top entry, which was titled changeofaddress.com.  online Internet Author: Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin Consumer Services: changeofaddress.com Internet

Jun 07 2016
J C Penneys Crooks or just plain stupid? Nationwide Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Department & Outlet Stores: J C Penneys Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Fifth Third Bank 5/3 Bank Ripoff on Overdraft Fees Naples Fl Nationwide Wow... Author: U.S.A., Florida Banks: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide