Your Search | just suspension

Omnitech Support SCRIPTED RIP OFF Los Angeles, Internet
Here, there is just flat-out misinformation in this complaint. we invite the readers of this site to draw their own conclusions. Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
It's Just Lunch IJL deceptive and ineffective Nationwide Author: Asheville, North Carolina Dating Services: It's Just Lunch Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
John Doe Psychic Christopher Golden is Actually Andrew Goldman of Beverly Hills Norfolk Virginia Psychic Christopher Golden Author: Norfolk, Virginia Psychic: Psychic Christopher Golden Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 21 2016
Dr.G. Peter Foox WC sent me to this doctor after another doctor stated that I would not be able to work again this doctor gave me 18.5% Wc did not like that so they sent me to Foox and he reported a 4% I am trying to figure out how can you go from a 18.5% to a 4% this doctor Foox did not perform any type of test he just looked at me and said oh you are knocked kneed, I am trying to figure out how is that effect to me getting my knee knocked out of place and having 5 surgeries on the same knee. I believe that WC did pay him off....if anyone can help me on this please do..... Tyler Texas sick Author: Marlin, Texas Physicians: Dr.G. Peter Foox Tyler, Texas

Jan 21 2016
ExtendPetHealth I ordered the free trial to pay just the shipping & handling so now they are constantly sending me the product.  Author: Maumelle, Arkansas Healthcare Centers: ExtendPetHealth Internet

Jan 21 2016
Option Monster fraud, bait and switch, broken promises, they just want your money Internet Author: San Diego, California Brokerage Companies: Option Monster Internet

Jan 20 2016
Gentle breeze I can't get anyone to give me any answer to when my loan is paid in full I borrowed 300.00 have to pay 411.00 back I heard they rip people off I just want answers Internet Here's Help Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Abusive Children: Gentle breeze Internet

Jan 19 2016
CRAIG E. ECCLESTON in Corona CA. caeccleston@sbcglobal.net This man found LOOP HOLE in PAYPAL to win claims against people! and HE GOT ME! caeccleston@sbcglobal.net, California
CHECK FACTS ON DOMINIC MAGOON B4 Judging - Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CRAIG E. ECCLESTON in Corona CA. caeccleston@sbcglobal.net, California

Jan 19 2016
MTC Driver Training I WAS TOID THAT I WILL GANENTEED TO HAVE MY CDL I TESTON MYMANEUVER AS MANY TIME AS IT TAKE AS LONG AS IT WAS NOT THE ROADTEST YOU CAN ONLYTAKE IT 3 TIME. WHEN I TOLD MY INSTRUCTOR I WAS HAVE A PROBLEN ON SOMETHING I WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT WANT TO HERE IT AND THAT JUST SOME OF IT HAZELWOOD,Missoura st louis missouri May I Suggest... Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: MTC Driver Training HAZELWOOD,MO , North Carolina

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 19 2016
just enaj WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! LA Internet Author: dubai, Other Unusual Rip-Off: just enaj Internet

Jan 18 2016
vivint security system  will not cancel my contract an i only have 14 months letf. provo , Utah
Just wondering Author: port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Vivint provo, Utah

Jan 18 2016
Loan Officer Carl Davidson From Cash-Advance Inc. Just got the collection letter on today's headline front cover. respond in the next 4 HOURS. Cash Advance , dont do cash advance . sent you this warning notification. No call back number. looked up company for number, false info and they dont reconise the CASE NO: DF-PK-78581 . 25954 Eden Landing Rd. Hayward Califonrna 94545 United Sta Nationwide Author: Lakewood , Washington Cash Services: Loan Officer Carl Davidson From Cash-Advance Inc. Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Nutrafit Health Pendleton IN Just wants you money even if you cancel Pendleton Indiana Author: Rosedale, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrafit Health Pendleton IN Pendleton, Indiana

Jan 16 2016
lzwy with just-handbags.co.uk as the cover Took credit card payment and sent shoes that do not match. ShangHai ShangHai Author: Canberra, Clothing Stores: lzwy ShangHai,

Jan 16 2016
Susan Kim Michael Waddington too many to list 2001 They conned me into letting them live in my house they wanted to buy while their loan was getting approved because she wanted her daughter to go to the school there. She made promises to pay, wrote several bad checks, always had an excuse then filed bankruptcy. I lost my share of that house and was unable to keep my other house because I counted on the money she owed me. She made my life living hell. I still don't have a home just a rental. Don't trust them.. portland Oregon Author: North Plains, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Susan Kim Michael Waddington portland, Oregon

Jan 16 2016
Goldman and Warsaw Esq? I had a judgement I had to pay I was getting g over a stroke I sent monthly payments with money orders I paid it in full I just learned recently it is still on my credit report and all my paperwork was destroyed in hurricane Sandy what do I do I tried to call them cannot be located at all Pinebrook New Jersey Author: Highland lakes, New Jersey Financial Services: Goldman and Warsaw Pinebrook, New Jersey

Jan 14 2016
Unified life insurance Peter James Its a health insurance but it's not they just used me and they just get my money.. and I'm waiting for the email they said it's 24hours but no it's not true they are scam it's not true health insurance Internet Author: BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Unified life insurance Internet

Jan 14 2016
just cloud justcloud Unlimited is not unlimited Internet Author: Virginia Beah, Virginia Internet: just cloud Internet

Jan 14 2016
Skin logic skin care Ordered their trial & told them not to send me another order. Just received another order. No paperwork inside pkg & no way of contacting them. They did not e-mail me notifying they were sending. I do not want to receive anything from them Santa Ana Ca 92799-5380. P.o. Box 25380 Cal 92799-5380 Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Computer Mail Order: Skin logic skin care Internet

Jan 14 2016
Truthfinder background, report, people search, people finder San Diego, CA Internet I just wanted to say thanks. Author: California, California Consumer Services: Truthfinder Internet

Jan 13 2016
The Addictions Academy Cali Estes I can't believe I just wasted money with this scammer Miami Florida Competitor slams us! (instead of marketing themselves) Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy Miami, Florida

Jan 13 2016
Red Cap Plumbing Red Cap Plumbing Tampa Outrageous Estimate - Excuse my job was too small for a Big company like theirs to come out. Tampa Florida
So what price.. Author: Brandon, Florida Maintenance Companies: Red Cap Plumbing Tampa, Florida

Jan 11 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION, Judging Office & Decisions Center, PROCESSING OFFICE / DISTRIBUTION CENTER, CONGRATULATIONS you have just Won, You won a lump-sum jackpot Award of $1,327,940.00 or $2,000,000.00 payable via a 30-year ANNUITY KANSAS CITY Kansas
Author: PLAINFIELD, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Jan 11 2016
IOLO Industries System Mechanics Pro no fix just bs Internet Author: Yakima, Washington Computer Software: IOLO Industries Internet