Your Search | just suspension

Sep 17 2016
911 Tree Sevice Victor Del Castillo Eric Del Castillo John Del Castillo Victor had been signing up contracts without h home owners in the San Diego area. He will always quote an estimate at a lower price than his competitors. It always a guarantee that he gets the contract signed and always will ask for half of the payment before starting the job. He either will not complete the job or he'll just do partial work and leave the property. He will keep the customers money without completing the job. Spring valley California
Author: La Mesa , California Landscaping: 911 Tree Sevice Spring valley , California

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
US MOTORS POOL AND SPA EASTGATE POOL AND SPAS JUNK POOL MOTORS THAT FAIL JUST OUT OF WARRANTY CINCINNATI Nationwide Author: taylor mill, Kentucky Manufacturers: US MOTORS POOL AND SPA Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
Just Flowers Justflowers.com Ordered $100+ plant and $30 box of candy,got $30 plant-no candy after substituted ,then denied candy ordered Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Friendswood, Texas Florists: Just Flowers Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
GE Capital James cooper I was calling GE Capital hoping to get a loan of at least $3,000 I am a beginning student at IU and I just wanted the money to help me pay for school so I called back and got a man named or who named himself James Cooper Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Dealers: GE Capital Colorado

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
House of fun slots Every time I would purchase points to play House of fun slots it would just take my points and would not allow me to win any points back it seemed like every time I would purchase points it would get eaten up quickly what a rip off. Internet Internet Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Adult Web Site: House of fun slots Internet

Sep 13 2016
Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future. You need to do some research yourself PAUL Author: mesa, az Corrupt Companies: Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America.Primerica's mission is to help families earn more income, become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Mesa, Arizona

Sep 13 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Personal Services: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 12 2016
Smart Zip sales reps Promised just sold post cards in a certain area that they were not including in package and account set up. Pleasanton, california Nationwide Response to SmartZip (Smart Zip) sales rep/post card complaint Author: Oxnard , California Customer Leads: Smart Zip Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Arizona Premier Auto,LLC Anthony or tim Well i hadngot approved from arizona premier auto llc.Tim had come and picked me up and took me to the dealership to get my car and sign the paperwork.The car i wanted was no longer there so Tim gave me the car that he has been driving personally.Before we had left i had asked Tim for a copy of the paperwork and he said he would just email it to me late which i had never recieved at all.  Phoenix Arizona
Arizona Premier Auto, LLC Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Auto Dealers: Arizona Premier Auto,LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 11 2016
Anthony Monfet FBA Importer Failure to Deliver Products and Service Madison Alabama Not a Former Employee-Just Another Unhappy Customer Author: Miami, Florida Seminars: Anthony Monfet Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
greatbuyautographs dcautographs, alwaysauthentic_13, memorabilia*hws*, autographslm, coopertown2016, cmgraphs, allthosegraphs ebay seller using multiple accounts to sell forged autographs to unsuspected buyer. BUYER BEWARE Covina California Just doing the right thing. Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: greatbuyautographs Internet

Sep 10 2016
Keen phychics Rip off people are not phychics just tell u what a counselor would tell u only charge more. Internet Seriously? Author: Mason, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Keen phychics Internet

Sep 10 2016
L & just contracting aka Joe Morrow JOE morrow Scam took money and never showed Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Home Improvements: L & just contracting aka Joe Morrow Lincoln, Nebraska

Sep 10 2016
Corey Jones Corey Lee He claimed he can give me a bonus to help increase my income. I had to send him money and he will increase the amount and I will reduce large lump some only if I send him his cut. Instead he just took my money said it was a red flagged where was working at and the process can't be don't. Stating his supervisor week contact me and lease to say they didn't. Tampa Internet GREED!!!!! Author: Yorktown, Virginia Cash Services: Corey Jones Internet

Sep 09 2016
S. Barrett Rinzler: Hires Drug Dealers at Restaurant - Square One Concepts, Inc. - Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers : Scottsdale Arizona Just to be fair Author: New York, New York Restaurants: S. Barrett Rinzler Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 09 2016
hitwe.com advertised dating site which is actually just a scam for women to ask you for money. Internet Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Dating Services: hitwe.com Internet

Sep 09 2016
Speedymen Moving Company Speedymen Extreme damaged to my furnishings done while loading and while transporting and unloading Nashville Tennessee
Situation just gets worse and worse Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: Speedymen Moving Company Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 09 2016
Torres DEBT COLLECTION this company has placed a Debt collection of $224 in my credit report without once contacting me. i have no clue what this debt is about and they have hit my credit report without regard to hardworking people who try to keep a clean credit report. This is outrageous how a company can just simply put a deragatory hit on ones credit report without any reasoning or contact. They have no regard to anyones livelihood. I am proceeding to Small Claims Court for breaking the law. california Internet Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Collection Agencies: Torres DEBT COLLECTION Internet

Sep 08 2016
Top styling now Scammed me into signing up for recurring shipments and charges for the same by offering a free watch for the shipping charges of $4.95. When I finally realized something was wrong and called I was told to go to the website and look at the Terms and Conditions. When I did that it stated that by just looking at the website I could start the whole process all over again. It then said to leave the website immediately. Since that statement was in the second or third paragraph it definitely doesn't allow you enough time to read all the Terms and Conditions. When I asked about returning at least two of the watches they Refused to allow any return of products for any reason Burbank California Author: Ontario , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Top styling now Burbank , California

Sep 08 2016
Edward Burdick scam me out of money to extend vacation deadline, also tried to just get a weekend trip and nothing was available on the East Coast plus they wanted more money. Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Resorts: Edward Burdick Internet