Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

just suspension

Showing 26-50 of 20,535 Found Reports For more specific results for "just suspension"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Feb 16 2017
Life answers I continuously try to get life answers to stop sending me anything from them.i don't want the daily messages.I just want the emails.to stop Internet Author: Turner's falls, Massachusetts Art Galleries: Life answers Internet

28, Report #219217

Feb 15 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 14 2017
Robert Powell Bob Powell Con artist Reno Nevada Oh and just to note Author: Reno, Nevada Liars: Robert Powell Reno, Nevada

Feb 14 2017
888travelforless no name just an gmail email This person is a spammer and either piggybacking of another scam online called THW Global or is the same scammer running under a new flag called travel for less...i warned this wanker to stop emailing me and remove me after i had already removed my self f phishing, scammer, spammer, online criminal, scam Internet Author: Sydney, Alabama Travel Services: 888travelforless Internet

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet

Feb 13 2017
Master Shin's World Class at selling contracts imo. 3 years to black belt, but 5 years later just another contract. Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Sports Instruction: Master Shin's Chandler, Arizona

Feb 13 2017
LuxAllure and or Bella Serata The ripoffs just get even bigger with LuxAllure and Bella Serata. St. Petersburg Internet Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Skin Care: LuxAllure Internet

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Raytheon James Woodlock Got an email that I am eligible for an online just. They were representing Raytheon fraudulently. Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Raytheon Internet

Feb 12 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered, Paid, never recieved item just emails hobbiesdiscount.net Author: Concord, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Hobbies Discount

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 09 2017
diet supplements smooth wrinkle Ordered a free sample of CBD oil you just pay shipping,then my credit card was charged$198.00,i never ordered it. provo Utah Common technique Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Alternative Health: diet supplements provo, Utah

Feb 09 2017
Blossom Cream Sim Beauty Cream....is attached to several websites COMPLETE RIP-OFF... NO Free Sample, and NO monthly shipment....just $99/month charged to my credit card! New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Blossom Cream New York

43, Report #1352011

Feb 09 2017
Bahamas Royal Vacationer Just like the previous report. Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas Other Author: Roseburg, Oregon Travel Services: Bahamas Royal Vacationer Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas, Other

Feb 09 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forestville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 09 2017
Groupon Their Error, My money. No Refunds. Just appologies. Birmingham, AL Internet Author: birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Groupon Internet

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 09 2017
Oliver Goodwin Behind Adsvicer 2.0 False promises during webinar just to made you stay online Internet Author: Lima, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Oliver Goodwin Internet

Feb 08 2017
cruise planners/intoxicating travel kim roberts wouldnt send checks back of 2000 said she would just tear them up we requsested to be sent back hagerstown maryland Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Travel Services: cruise planners/intoxicating travel Internet

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Bigfish Games, Inc Signed up for one game, was asked if I wanted a membership,I declined. Just found out I've been being billed since November Internet Author: Channahon , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bigfish Games Internet