Your Search | just suspension

Aug 28 2015
Kia of Union City Teara Watts, Ken Browning Not just another family affair Union City Georgia Author: Snellville , Georgia Car Financing: Kia of Union City Union City , Georgia

Aug 28 2015
Rent And Own Listings.com rent-to-ownhomelistings.com rentandownlistings.com I replied to ad, in hopes of actually seeing the properties they have to sell, via rent to own plan, but they are just selling credit repair service only. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Rent And Own Listings.com Internet

Aug 27 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
JONATHAN HAY Author: Medicine Hat, Alberta Personal Services: Jonathan Hay Publicity Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
MMJ Online Collective Inc, David Jacob Ford I ordered some CBD oil. Paid $250. didn't get my order. Now they won't respond to my calls Sherman Oaks California
Just retained the best Legal Counsel in Downtown Los Angeles. Author: Melbourne, Florida Smoke Shops: MMJ Online Collective Inc Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 27 2015
All over Distribution Chris Jenke aka chris Jenkins I'm reporting this, not just for the individuals who haven't been paid, but for all the companies who've paid them to distribute their material.  Internet
im right there with u Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Advertising / Deceptive: All over Distribution Internet

Aug 26 2015
Susan Freed Susan J. Freed, Canton, Georgia Crazy Scammer Hacked into My Personal Accounts Canton Georgia
Thanks for stopping by, Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Susan Freed Canton, Georgia

Aug 26 2015
GE capital money Alex turner and Mr.peters mr.peters and mr.Alex turner they gave me a call letting me know i was aproved for 5,000.00 dollars just to pay 95.00 processing fee  Nationwide Author: san Antonio , Texas Attorneys General: GE capital money Nationwide

Creative Klick LLC Scammer Logo using 3rd Party Vector Logos Margate Nationwide
Creative Klick with PayPal & Merchant on our side! Some clients are just hard to please! Author: Miami beach , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Creative Klick LLC Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Atlantic City New Jersey Police Department, Atlantic City Police Department Towing Division Illegal Towing of my vehicle Atlantic City New Jersey
Just answer the questions... Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Resorts: Atlantic City New Jersey Police Department Atlantic City, New Jersey

Aug 24 2015
Pay Day Support They took lots of my money and I'm just finding out today today that I owe the people they said was paid off. Author: La Mesa, California Cash Services: Pay Day Support

Aug 24 2015
Just Add A Bow Rip Off!!!! Internet Author: freehold, New Jersey Seamstress: Just Add A Bow Internet

Aug 23 2015
Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management I've been in the entertainment business long enough to know better and still dealt with this clown! All he ever did was ask for money in aid of alleged placements for my music. This wasn't my first rodeo. I'm talking im the only rap artist that can say Jay z opened up for me IM in two motion films last one released by lionsgate films. I'm not advertising my brand or shooting for free portions. Just stating a little of my background and experience and I still believed this crumb bum. I have sent that man money for alleged placements for video games,commercials, movies, oh yeah his favorite scam reality show placements ! His name should have been the phantom he disappeared so much and only surfaced when he wanted to eat just like a great white shark Manhattan Nationwide
Author: Long island, New York Producers: Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
Auto-drive 1 just will not honor my warrenty.  Massachusetts Author: west yarmouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Auto-Drive 1 east sandwich, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2015
Anthony Marini AFR Productions Movie Producer is just a lonely guy (((Redacted))). The Bronx, NY NY
Author: Brooklyn, New York Producers: Anthony Marini Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
vitier eye and skin cream i just wanted a trial offer to see if it worked. so i got it and have useing it everyday. i am not impresed then i notice on my bank account that they have charged me 85 dollors two times. i did not want this and did not order it. i just wanted the trial. rip offf from these people who just want to look bettee Internet Author: springdale, Arkansas Eye Care: vitier eye and skin cream Internet

Aug 20 2015
Orbitz Worldwide I HATE THEM, DISHONEST APPROACH, FIGHT WITH CUSTOMERS, WASTE CUSTOMERS TIME ALL DAY ON THE PHONE, NON-PRODUCTIVE STAFF, DO NOT OFFER A TOTALLY LEGITIMATE WEBSITE, LISA DIEHL IS A * AND SHE DID NOT ALLOW ME TO SPEAK AND CUT ME OFF Chicago Illinois Just An Update From Ms. Sheila Sizemore, Angry and Upset Orbitz Worldwide Customer Author: CULVER CITY, California Travel Agents: Orbitz Worldwide Chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2015
Fashion Seating Corp. I placed a $2600 order and Fashion seating corp. left out 8 folding chairs valued at 173.68. They refuse to send me the chairs. They said the paperwork was signed and that is final. They had a delivery truck come and drop off pallets and a customer signed the paperwork helping the bartender. The driver swore everything was there and said he had to go. The packages were all brought in onto the stage with the bar manager who just arrived. we also received a broken chair which they refuse to listen. Just to mention the driver took off immediately, not helping, or reviewing the order himself. Monroe New York Author: East Elmhurst, New York Bars Lounges & Clubs: Fashion Seating Corp. Monroe, New York

Aug 20 2015
Valet Movers WARNING do not use. THEFT by contractors. No office just a PO box, They do not own their own trucks. They hire outside contractors to drive. San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: valet movers San Diego, California

Aug 20 2015
Just Add A Bow Sheryl Torres She Scammed me in $200 - I got BLOCK from her page so I can no longer contact her Internet
Scammer Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Small Business Services: Just Add A Bow Internet

Aug 19 2015
Freedom life insurance Mutiplan and UCA Scammed me into believing there insurance would pay better than BCBS or UHC. Said I deductible I did have to pay just show them my card. I've been left with medical bills if $7,000. They paid $30.00 Addison Texas Author: Toxey, Alabama Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
ANC Award Notification Commission Mi 520 19 23[TD-14/71-P] jc-38022-0209385WORLD HEADQUARTERS,MIDWESTUNITED STATES OF AMERICA7800154482 1194276833 RACHEL KACENGA CONGRADULATIONS YOU JUST WON 1,230,946.00 KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Sierra Vista , Arizona Cash Services: ANC Award Notification Commission KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Aug 19 2015
New Planet Moving & Storage Terrible Customer Service. Damaged my items. Lost my items. Damaged my home. Just Awful. Las Vegas Nevada
Settlement Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Moving Companies: New Planet Moving & Storage Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2015
UTH Urgent Tech Support I have been called several times that my PC was about to crash. They say that they are techs connected with Microsoft Corporation and they get a warning from my PC. I fell for it the first time and they almost got $177.00 out of me. I was able to stop them from receiving the money and removed the icons off my desktop, one of which is used for criminal activity. New York City and London Do more than just remove icons Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: UTH Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida