JUST BRAKES STORE 619 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: just brakes store 619
There may be more specific results for "just brakes store 619"
For more specific results for "just brakes store 619"
Showing 1-25 of 141,285 Found Reports For more specific results for "just brakes store 619"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Southwest ford On Southwest. 35 hi free way New I could not see the paper work .just call wrong number. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: Southwest ford San Antonio, Texas

Oct 21 2017
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette This Goodwill location auctions off defective store return electronics as power tested only Hillsboro Internet, Oregon Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette Internet

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS DR, LEONARD'S HEALTH STORE rFRAUDULENT CHARGE OF SALES TAX ON CLOTHING EDISON NEW JERSEY & iternet Author: New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 20 2017
Walmart Store/Photo Did not call me about photos and they destroyed them Grand Island Nebraska Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Printing & Copy Services: Walmart Store/Photo Gran Island, Nebraska

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Many were harmed Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Frank Johnson Pure Chem Store Bait and switch. Supposedly sent package then asks for another $200 for a stamp needed Baltimore Maryland
Author: Happy Valley, Oregon Internet Fraud: Frank Johnson Pure Chem Store Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
Luxury Fashion-now.com Luxury Fashion. Also amazon promotions for items states free but just paying s&h Fraud Detroit Internet Author: San Diego, California Attorney Generals: Luxury Fashion-now.com Internet

Oct 20 2017
The Neothink Society Mark Hamilton First the company charged me for a manuscript for 139.00,It reads just like a novel or story.now they want me to send them another 299.00 to get the read between the lines manuscript but this also includes a membership to this secret society. West Valley City Utah Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: The Neothink Society West Valley City, Utah

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC EscroPay Ltd Richard ,Rizwan, Ali, Director Company# 07143602 47 Layfield Crescent, NW4 3UI, London, UK2010 N Hancock St., Philadelphia, PA 19123 ,Scheduled to open in November 2017, But looks just like a 3 Floor Apartment Building. Stacey Harrington and/or Merrilee L. Heath Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: HACKETTSTOWEN, New Jersey Financial Services: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Philadelphia, , Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2017
First Data Merchant Services / Sam's Club Merchant Services / Clover Serious Misinformation, Lies & Deceptive Practices - Took us for 10K over and above what was agreed in just 45 days! New York, NY Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
TechStore 2000 Ordered this from an ad that said just pay shipping of $4.95, then they charge my card $49.99 15 days later without my knowledge Internet Author: Yantis, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: TechStore 2000 ,

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC White Light Book Store & Crystals manager@marketingopt.review Gamma Recruiting Work From Home Job Offer Scam London, Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Work at Home: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store This company is not honnest at all Internet
Author: Blagnac, Alabama Telephones: Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store Internet