JUST BRAKES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: just brakes
There may be more specific results for "just brakes"
For more specific results for "just brakes"
Showing 26-50 of 21,044 Found Reports For more specific results for "just brakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
AIS / Auto Insurance Specialists / Cerritos lied, deceived, cheated, scammed, mind games, controlling, dishonest, not truthful, trying to just make a sale, noncaring, bullshi**er, disgusting, filthy, abusive, conartist, loser, low class, unprofessional, poor business tactics Cerritos California
You are full of lies and games with deceiving business practices! Author: Los Angeles, California Insurance Companies: AIS / Auto Insurance Specialists / Cerritos Cerritos, California

May 12 2017
Dermatone Sent me a free trial of product, just pay shipping And handling. Then charged full amount for product and charged my account thereafter. When I called them to cancel they said all charges stand and there was no way I could ship product charged but not yet receive back for a refund. Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Dermatone Internet

May 12 2017
The Mercury General Corporation lied, deceived, cheated, scammed, mind games, controlling, dishonest, not truthful, trying to just make a sale, noncaring, bullshi**er, disgusting, filthy Los Angeles California
I am adding more documents Author: Los Angeles, California Insurance Companies: The Mercury General Corporation Los Angeles, California

May 12 2017
Luxstyle Last two months, my phone suddenly hang.Then,the pop-up about luxstyle suddenly open. Then,I just return to the main page and I didn't fill anything about myself. Unconditionally,they got my name,my address and so on.  Denmark Nationwide Author: Pahang, Other Skin Care: Luxstyle Nationwide

May 11 2017
JKB Sereneytheeyecream Royalty eye serum Trial of this cream and then charges of hundreds of dollars for this cream every month just for trying the product. California California Author: Hegins, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: JKB Sereneytheeyecream California, California

May 11 2017
Just Brakes Horrible work performed, fraud and false promise Phoenix AZ Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Just Brakes Nationwide

May 11 2017
Just Answer Tech support ripoff Internet Author: Hondo, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Websites: Just Answer Internet

May 10 2017
Hi country gmc buick farmington nm I was sold a car with bald tires and they misrepresented the car and the price never giving me the real price. and when they sais to come in to dealership to make an attempt to try to fix thier mistake they just give me one tire and then joke about it very loudly i farmington New mexico Author: kayenta, Arizona Auto Dealers: Hi country gmc buick farmington nm Nationwide

May 10 2017
CLAIR SKIN BLULWLI*MUSCLEABILITYPRDHLTH*SKINLEAD DON'T FALL FOR THE JUST PAY THE S&H ROUTINE Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Skin Care: CLAIR SKIN Ohio

May 10 2017
Nutranow I called three times and each time I could not talk to a supervisor and then each gal JUST HUNG up on me. I have never been so disrespected by anyone they are very RUDE Nationwide Author: Belcourt, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Nationwide

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
Access Project Inc Over price, wrong address, Tried to say that I had 4 invoices with them, this group is just a rip off group. I even ask them not to every call me again, but they still do. Please run not walk away from this company for you own good. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Nonprofit Organizations: Access Project Inc Dayton, Ohio

May 08 2017
Balmer and kelt Just a cheap knockoff worth nothing Don't know Internet Author: Sayville , New York Blabber Mouth: Balmer and kelt Internet

41, Report #1372055

May 08 2017
Zombie johns dont wanna fix the car i just baught i told them about and they just wanted my money first and dont want to own up to there deal akron Ohio Author: akron, Ohio Junk Dealers: Zombie johns akron, Ohio

42, Report #1372013

May 08 2017
Just Fab Just Fab is ripping people off with fake monthly membership fee El Segundo, CA California Author: Cerritos, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Just Fab Nationwide

43, Report #1371967

May 08 2017
RightWay Automotive credit. All. No responce from any one at RightWay Disabled Vet. Deaf. Lip read. Dealership played with my disabiltys to make a bad deal Kalamazoo Michigan Ended up working with@ Ryan at RightWay. Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: RightWay Automotive credit Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 07 2017
diet provos Diet provos was charged 81.00 at 1:52 am without my authorization i just want to b refunded Internet
Author: ferris, Texas Weightloss Programs: diet provos Internet

May 06 2017
Healthy Right Now Pure CBD Tincture CBD oil free just pay shipping! Las Vegas Nevada Regarding just pay shipping Author: Mesa, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Right Now Las Vegas, Nevada

May 05 2017
jersey mikes subs Santa Fe Springs California Unfair treatment for employees being let go for slow pace work and not enough training done just straight to the work no good organization very dirty floor where sandwiches are cookedSanta Fe Springs California Author: Whittier , California Nonprofit Organizations: jersey mikes subs

May 05 2017
Gendarme Institute LLC BEWARE!!!! If you're looking for a job, don't come to this place.  I was just looking for a job but they got me into too much LOAN with FAKE PROMISES! I hoped and thought they will get me a job as soon as I finished this course. Don't ever do a transaction with GENDARME INSTITUTE AND ROGER'S ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION (Finance Company). All they care is taking money out of your pocket!  Pico Rivera California Author: California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gendarme Institute LLC Pico Rivera, California

May 05 2017
Smilebox Signed up for a 7 day free trial....got charged $47 and some change.....just cancelled my subscription...requested a refund...got nothing....called the phone number...its disconnected...i just want my money back. Nationwide Author: Anchorage , Alaska Cash Services: Smilebox Nationwide

May 04 2017
George Dickinson George Dickinson They did a good job fixing my brakes on my camaro but the manager westley was a rude jack a** Union city Georgia Georgia
Author: Tyrone , Georgia Auto Mechanics: George Dickinson Union City , Georgia

May 04 2017
Jonathan Lancaster sold me a dog with distemper, we received our puppy on 3/15/17 and he was sick on 3/17/17 been hospitalized twice and just found out that he has distemper and I paid $2600.00 for the maltipoo and 8k in hospital and vet bill and would li Sold me sick dog with Distemper virus Houston Texas Author: Gloucester , Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Jonathan landcaster Houston , TX