Your Search | justin s. fromstein

1, Report #1196978

Dec 21 2014
Larry May S E C fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Larry May

2, Report #1196946

Dec 21 2014
pinnaclesecurityLLC illegally charge a service on the security system under my ex husband we been divorced since 2005 the saleman requested the deed to my house and I told and demand not to put nothing under my ex husband cause we are divorced he memorize my ex social security that was found in the deed to the house and waited to make me sign to putting the bill only on my name and 4 to 5 month s pass I finally got the bill and I told them to remove his name this a fraud it aganist the law they said they will till this not dont I will have to prosecute I have proof blackmail and fraud chesapeake Virginia Author: vabeach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: pinnaclesecurityLLC Chesapeake, Virginia

3, Report #1196932

Dec 21 2014
Tom o'donnell Argent Capitol Management Uses Capitol Management Companies for large income fees without any education and provides returns far below S+P 500 i Greenwood Indiana
Author: indianapolis, Indiana Home Based Business: Tom o'donnell Greenwood , Indiana

4, Report #1196892

Dec 21 2014
Krystal International Vacation Club Hotelera Chicome, S. A. de C.V.Hotelera Caracal, S.A. de C. V. Aggressive and deceptive selling practices Cancun, Mexico Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Krystal International Vacation Club Nationwide

5, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

6, Report #1196737

Dec 20 2014
Lumanelle.com Sent free trial. Called Customer Service as directed on web page that disappears after paying for S&H of USD4.95 before 14 day trial period was over and found they had already shipped and billed a monthly subscription amount. Proving their Terms is a lie. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet

7, Report #1196690

Dec 19 2014
S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Took payment immediately from credit card and never sent product purchased. They will NOT answer phone or e-mails, totally a rip off. ? Florida Author: Nacogdoches , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Internet

8, Report #1196675

Dec 19 2014
Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation This is a scam! I only authorized S & H charges for FREE trial samples, and was charged the FULL amount on my charge Card! I am now receiving products I do not want! Santa Ana California Author: Torrington, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation Santa Ana, California

Dec 19 2014
Angelica Michelle Hamilton Insurance Fraud, Scammer, S***, (((REDACTED))) Angelica Hamilton, Spokane, Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Drug Dealers: Angelica Michelle Hamilton Spokane, Washington

10, Report #1191851

Justin Price Photography Justin Price Justin (((REDACTED)))... Miami Florida
Author: Florida Photography: Justin Price Photography Miami, Florida

11, Report #1196578

Dec 19 2014
AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. AAMCOG&S Transmission inc Aamco in Milford OH on ST. RT 28 -- they ripped me off and tried lying to me for more money!!! Milford Ohio Author: Goshen, Ohio Auto Repair Service: AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. Milford, Ohio

12, Report #1196509

Dec 19 2014
globefastpay SZ FLY VISION SCI-TECH CO.,LTDsnowbootsvomall.com After ordering xmas presents online, was sent false shipping information and no communication from store or companie(s) money went to. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Clothing Stores: globefastpay Internet

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

14, Report #1196223

Dec 18 2014
Kenneth S Nugent, PC Ken Nugent Misrepresentation Poor Performance of promised legal services Duluth Georgia, AL, FL Author: Dacula, Georgia Lawyers: Kenneth S Nugent, PC Duluth, Georgia

15, Report #1196193

Dec 17 2014
A. S. I. Customer Service/Tech@AutoECU.com I send them a part & call them before I send part with life warranty now that say $300. dollars. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Harlem, Georgia Auto Repair Service: A. S. I. Rogersville, Tennessee

Dec 17 2014
Sarah Flauta Sarah Megan Flauta thief and dirty s*** named sarah flauta Louisville, Colorado
Author: , Rotten Neighbors: Sarah Flauta Louisville, Colorado

17, Report #1196131

Dec 17 2014
X Toys Boutique S & A Sales, LLC, xtoysboutique.com Do not send products ordered online, STEAL YOUR MONEY Orlando Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: X Toys Boutique Orlando, Florida

18, Report #1196109

Dec 17 2014
Zinzino A/S, Norway Seven Nox AB, Sweden, Zinzino Aps, Denmark. PYRAMIDE-SCHEME! Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm Nationwide Author: Stavanger, Alabama Door to Door Sales: Zinzino A/S, Norway Nationwide

19, Report #1196007

Dec 17 2014
carports unlimited carports unlimited of texas. cashed deposit check,then no return phone calls to set up date for job,did find a number he answered ,says his brief case was stolen with clients #,dont believe he,s going to show, pasadena,pearland, Internet,texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: carports unlimited Internet

20, Report #1195977

Dec 17 2014
AAPI/All Animal Protection Inc. AAPI/All American Ponies Inc. Penny Dewoehrel, Penny Dew, Penny S. Dweoehrel. Scammers/bashers/liars. Cheats. Illegal rescue Parker Pennsylvania Author: Clearfield, Pennsylvania Non-Profit Charities: AAPI/All Animal Protection Inc. Parker, Pennsylvania

Dec 15 2014
Patrick S Morris Assurant Legal Services Paid to prepare bankruptcy paperwork and never delivered Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Legal Services: Patrick S Morris Denver, Colorado

Dec 15 2014
***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: ***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Dec 13 2014
FRED WORTHEY INSURANCE AGENCY Fred Worthey, FARMERS INSURANCE, Justin Worthey, Brenda Worthey, WIA and Associates, LLC., Fred Worthey Insurance Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Promotes RACISM, Employs Violent Convicted Felons, Steals Your Identity Information Arlington Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Agencies: FRED WORTHEY INSURANCE AGENCY Arlington, Texas

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

25, Report #1195048

Dec 12 2014
Sneaker lounge Ordered the air jordan infared 6's and NEVER received them! Internet
Author: Dolton, Illinois Sales People: Sneaker lounge Internet