Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: k mart rewards points
There may be more reports for "k mart rewards points"
For more results perform a general search for "k mart rewards points"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Harris Poll Online Scam!!! Took away over 15,000 points from me Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Harris Poll Online Internet

Feb 17 2017
David Flynn & Lindsey Pinapfel Investment Scam, Ponzi Scheme, Felony trial for Armed Robbery, Zeek Rewards-style Con Artist Internet Nevada
Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: David Flynn & Lindsey Pinapfel Internet, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Wal-Mart family Mobile T-Mobile Paying for service even though the service is off! Noblesville IN - Indiana Author: Noblesville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family Mobile Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Storage mart Sold my things Columbia MO StorageMart Customer Service Author: Columbia, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Storage mart

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
PLATINUM REWARDS Phone phishing scam Oceanside Nationwide Author: Browns Mills, New Jersey Attorney Generals: PLATINUM REWARDS Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Value Plus Sempris Magazine Rewards Plus Be very careful when you order anything over the telephone Wayzata Minnesota Author: Shirley, Indiana Infomercials: Value Plus Internet

Feb 13 2017
Dr. Michael K. Obeng TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
House of Fun Slots I had worked my credits up to 3,489,000 points. I went back to the original screen to play another screen and they had taken my credit and reduced them to 589,000. Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: House of Fun Slots Internet

Feb 10 2017
K styles on Facebook K styles all day I found these con artists through advertisements on Facebook! I ordered 4 shirts from them that said it will be sent in 5 business day a month later I tried to contact them to ask where my items are, they would not return any of my emails and blocked me from Facebook. They took my money and it's a complete scam. Do not order anything from them!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: K styles on Facebook Internet

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Opti-Mart Deceptive Business Practice Zephyrhills Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Opti-Mart Zephyrhills, Florida

Feb 09 2017
1800 Loan Mart Cora in Collections Nasty, Idignant, Disrepectful, Condescending Encino California You can try Author: Palo Alto, California Financial Services: 1800 Loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 09 2017
Loan Mart I paid off a car title loan and Loan Mart is refusing to send me my title back. Sacramento, California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Loans: Loan Mart Sacramento, California

Feb 07 2017
The K Company Realty Jessica, Justin Squires Do not contact to rent. They only want you to buy! Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Real Estate Services: The K Company Realty Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Harris Poll Harris poll online Harris Poll will not respond or replace points. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Questionable Activities: Harris Poll Internet

Feb 06 2017
Microsoft Rewards Defrauds customers out of promotional points Bellevue Washington Author: Oxnard, California Internet: Microsoft Rewards Bellevue, Washington

Feb 04 2017
1-800-Loan Mart With Or Without your Permission! Encino , California Author: palmdale, California Loans: 1-800-Loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
1800 LOAN MART, 800 Loan Mart, Auto Title Loans LOAN SHARKS Encino California 1800 Loan Mart - LOAN SHARKS Author: Inland Empire, California Loans: 1800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
1-800 Loan Mart Illegal harrassment privacy disclosure illegal business practices Encino California
Its True Author: torrance, California Miscellaneous Companies: 1-800-LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide