Your Search | k mart rewards points

Jan 22 2017
The Hair Shop Valley Wig & Hair Mart, Inc DBA They are super overpriced and the quality is very low. I bought the hair extensions and after the first wash the hair extensions tangled severely, frizzed, and became un-manageable.  Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: The Hair Shop Valley Encino, California

Jan 20 2017
Coca Cola Company, MyCokeRewards, My Coke Rewards MyCokeRewards changes policy on points but doesn't bother notifying customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Van Buren, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Coca Cola Company Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 19 2017
World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com World Shopee Mart cheater frauder thief because why Mr.Sanjeev Sengupta & Mrs.Shkha Sengupta told to the me sir you do invest 30.000 rupees as a security upto three months then definitely we will refund to the you & we will give to the you 60.000 stock & World Shopee Mart —  7 Nipania Shimla Park Indore (MP)
Author: Hyderabad , Other Small Business Services: World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com Internet

Jan 18 2017
Capital Resorts Grand Crown Resorts Total lie from day 1. How easy to build points to travel repeated times tried to make reservations for condo, always full or nothing available. repeatly wantin more money , more money . Branson Missouri Author: Harrison, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Resorts Branson, Missouri

Jan 17 2017
DKM Mart Fake Website Internet Author: , Connecticut Appliances: DKM Mart Internet

Jan 16 2017
Tammi Fields, AKA Tammi Lotz, AKA Tammi K Lotz Stole all of our personal belongings and all of our children's belongings Lecanto Florida
Author: Michigan Landlords: Tammi Fields Lecanto, Florida

Jan 15 2017
Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville, Alabama

Jan 11 2017
A&K Supplements LLC Total ripoff with an illegal refund policy Orlando Florida Author: Long beach, California Weightloss Programs: A&K Supplements LLC Orlando, Florida

Jan 08 2017
K company Fraud Pompano Florida Author: Alabama Inspectors: K company Pompano, Florida

Jan 07 2017
Microsoft Rewards stole my points, would not respond to email beyond initial contact nationwide Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Internet: Microsoft Rewards Internet

Jan 03 2017
Casey Ditmore - Whole Cell - Cell Mart Scam, fraud, liar, thief, Whole Cell Austin Texas
Author: Oregon Telephones: Casey Ditmore - Whole Cell Austin, Texas

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 29 2016
If you cancel your service with Verizon Wireless you loose access to Smart Rewards and points Boynton Beach Florida Author: Weston, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards Internet

Dec 29 2016
Tynan's Volkswagen Tynan's Volkswagen, 700 S Havana St, Aurora, Colorado 80012 Lying, thieving, illegal, evil, unpatriotic, uncaring, sadistic, villainous, conmen. Help a soldier get justice! aurora Colorado Two Points Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynan's Volkswagen aurora, Colorado

Dec 28 2016
Wal-Mart Inc Go.shoppinggroup.com Mystery shopping -send ya a check, give ya assignments check is bougus Bentonville Arkansas Author: Potterville, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Wal-Mart Inc Internet

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 28 2016
Quicken Loans in Michigan HQ company intentionally delays loan closings so as to be able to charge their consumers extra points (ie. $$$) for their lock expiring because the company failed to do its job or live up to its advertising Detroit Michigan Author: Evergreen, Colorado Loans: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
freegtasharkcards.com Fake rewards program Internet
Author: Virginia Internet Fraud: freegtasharkcards.com Internet

Dec 23 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Durham, North Carolina

Dec 20 2016
Mike Haines Michael Haines; Michael K. Haines worst attorney in Dallas Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: Mike Haines Dallas , Texas

Dec 20 2016
Advance america I applied for an on line loan,I got a call from this number stating I had gotten approved for a $1000 loan.so this guy says he needs verification an to do this I had to goto wal- Mart an buy $700 in Apple iTunes cards.my account showed sum funds were deposited,but my bank locked em up as the MBL deps seem funny.  Beverly hills calif Internet Author: RENO, Nevada Questionable Activities: Advance america Internet

Dec 16 2016
Robbin k Meyer Haven't received binoculars Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Robbin k Meyer Internet

Dec 15 2016
Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Research Manager- Mr. Andy Moor. Nice Service Research,Inc . sent me a Check for $2084.99, and wanted me to deposit into my account at my bank, and send back $1734.00 none doesnt say
Author: Nampa, Idaho Consumer Services: Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
VIPKID ESL Learning, Tutoring and English Beijing Nationwide
Author: Eagle, Idaho K-12 Language: VIPKID Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
CFK PPL FINDER CFK REWARDS PEOPLE LLC Since Aug. 2016 there have been three different monthly charges as followes, 24.95, 24.99 and 27.83 Nationwide Author: Stone Lake, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: CFK PPL FINDER Nationwide