K 12 HOMESCHOOL.ORG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: k 12 homeschool.org
There may be more reports for "k 12 homeschool.org"
For more results perform a general search for "k 12 homeschool.org"
Showing 1-25 of 5,662 Found Reports For more specific results for "k 12 homeschool.org"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
Magneticphonecable I order 2 magnetic cables in Feb. And i still haven't received them, i emailed. 3 times with no result i call the DHL Company that supposed. to be delivered them. through regular. USP. Service. And DHL told me that last trace they had. was March. 10l(k Internet Author: kenner, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Magneticphonecable Internet

Mar 27 2017
New Yorker Magazine Condé Nast After I bought a $12 subscription, they charged my card $100 New York Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia On-Line Business: New Yorker Magazine Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
K & M Construction He lives in he lives in Lincoln Park right now he has lived in Pennsylvania he also has a girlfriend and a wife one lives in the Ypsilanti and one lives in Inkster and he's very dark complected barrhead smooth talker you would think you're talking to a fa Lincoln Park Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Electrical Services: K & M Construction Lincoln Park, Michigan

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 14 2017
Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Dear Rich Kamm & Patrick Natoli M.Benz of Rochester 4447 Canal Pl SE Rochester, MN 55904 (507) 424-3001 TRUE FAIR MARKET IS AROUND $10-K difference in TRADE. You are trying to RIP ME OFF for $18,000.00 on one deal.GOD BE WITH YOUI Dealer tried to Rip me off on a Mercedes Benz Trade-In / Benz resell RIP OFF for consumers that have paid top dollor for one of the MOST OVERPRICED CARS EVER. Rochester Maine Author: Garland , Texas Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Rochester , Maine

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 13 2017
Shoe Carnival Shoe Carnival stoke my 12 year olds money Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Shoe Carnival Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Kstlyesallday.com I ordered clothing from kstyles on 12/24/2016 was told 5-25 days shipping and after various emails back and forth its now 3/9/2017 and i still haven't received it Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Kstlyesallday.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York LLC On 12-7-2015 I hired Volks Anwalt law firm to represent me in loan modification with Ocwen mortgage company. I was told by the firm they could keep me from loosing my home and if the loan modication was not approved they would file bankruptcy as a last reresort. I had to pay them 3,500.00 and another 500.00 each month in fees. Thus far I have paid them $13,400.00. New York New York Author: Bowie, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Volks Anwalt of New York LLC New York , New York

Mar 08 2017
Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT.  OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) | (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) San Francisco, California Notice to Author Author: Kansas City, Kansas Property Management: Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners San Francisco, California

Mar 07 2017
Fenton Smith Barrister Ian R. Smith Scott K. Fenton BAD LAWYERS, CONFLICT OF INTEREST, INEFFECTIVE ASSSITANCE OF COUNSEL - DO NOT USE THIS LAWFIRM Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ohio Lawyers: Fenton Smith Barrister Toronto, Ontario

Mar 06 2017
Florence Scovel ** AN & Associates ** RAMA Deals ** Ordered 2 Cables & Never Received ** They Refuse to Respond to at Least 12 Emails I've Sent ** West Seneca ** NY and Nationwide Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Florence Scovel Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Pools Inc. Chris I ordered 12 pool light protectors anti electrolysis zinc anodes on December 10, 2016 to be delivered to my home so I could then take them to my home in Florida to use in my pool.. Wrentham, Ma. Internet Author: Deerfield, New Hampshire Pools & Saunas: Pools Inc. Internet

Mar 02 2017
Biotrim Labs biotrimlabs.comTestoultra.com Online price of their product Testoultra is Rs.1450 ,but when I opted to buy it they deducted RS 10600 from my bank account. I cancelled the order and asked for refund but got no reply from them till now. Internet Author: Anantnag J&K, Weightloss Programs: Biotrim Labs Internet

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 24 2017
Invoke Market research They did not compensate me for an online marketing research chatroom completed on 12-15-2016 Waltham Nationwide
Author: columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Invoke Market research Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
www.campingandfishingoutlet I placed an online order on 12/31/16 for a 32 ounce Yeti cup and have received nothing! I tried calling the number listed and it's been disconnected. My CC was billed $29.99. San Antonio Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Credit Card Fraud: campingandfishingoutlet Internet

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama this is not a rebuttal it is an update to my kangaroo report Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet