Your Search | k 12 homeschool.org

Jan 21 2017
Ripped U Skincare On 12/27 I had $87.97 and 89.79 taken from my account. Don't know why. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Home HealthCare: Ripped U Skincare Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 16 2017
Tammi Fields, AKA Tammi Lotz, AKA Tammi K Lotz Stole all of our personal belongings and all of our children's belongings Lecanto Florida
Author: Michigan Landlords: Tammi Fields Lecanto, Florida

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 13 2017
american gun association changed my order for a free tshirt from 1 to 12 right before submitting.the charge was 4.95 only pay for shipping,free shirt. Hello zoomybrandt Author: baltic, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: american gun association

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet

Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe highclassuniverse@gmail.cim I ordered three of the cutest dog coin banks on December 12. I received a confirmation email but never received the order. I've emailed this company but have never received a response from them. Internet Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Cash Awards Caller stated his name was Frederick Peterson and Frank Peterson. He called me seven times on 1/12/2017. Cash Award then harassing language Does not appear on CID Does not appear on CID Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma.Com Placed order 12/8/2016 have not received inquired 12/31/2016 no reply as yet on order 48314 Internet Author: Oroville , California Computer Fraud: Tee4CoolGrandma.Com Internet

Jan 11 2017
A&K Supplements LLC Total ripoff with an illegal refund policy Orlando Florida Author: Long beach, California Weightloss Programs: A&K Supplements LLC Orlando, Florida

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
Camping and fishing outlet outdoorsonline.com I ordered a 20 oz yeti tumbleron December 12 and then a 30 oz yeti tumbler on December 19 and have not recieved either of the produts. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Vici, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Camping and fishing outlet SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Empire Today no services performed and still holding my deposit since 12/18/2016 WELLINGTON Florida Note from Empire Today. Author: wellington, Florida Consumer Services: Empire Today northlake, Illinois

Jan 08 2017
CAmping and Fishing outlet I ordered a yeti cup in 12-20-16. They took my money. The website states the order is being processed. No one answers the phone or emails Texas Internet Author: Pinckney , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: CAmping and Fishing outlet Internet

Jan 08 2017
Rush My Visa They processed my visas for China trip (3Mar 2017) and sent them to me, with passports, 12/30/16. FedEx lost pkg on 1/3/17 , has no idea where they are. Internet Author: show low, Arizona Courier Services: Rush My Visa Internet

Jan 08 2017
K company Fraud Pompano Florida Author: Alabama Inspectors: K company Pompano, Florida

Jan 08 2017
Dailysale.com I bought a mattress cover product 4065, ticket JYF-110-89243 advertised $200.00 item 90% off. When product received it was not a $200.00 quality, tried to contact them to return and advised false advertising, no response 12-2016, order in December. POMPANO Beach Florida Author: park river , North Dakota Computer Mail Order: Dailysale.com Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered dog bank for grandson. Was charged 21.99 on 12/1/16. never received product Internet Author: Easthampton, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 06 2017
Champs Apparel I ordered a Kenny Stabler jersey for my dad for Christmas 12/05/16 and finally received it today, 1/6/17! I have been tracking it since shipped 12/10/16. As of 12/23 it was in China!  Internet Author: Bigfork , Montana Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet