Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: k 12 homeschool.org
There may be more reports for "k 12 homeschool.org"
For more results perform a general search for "k 12 homeschool.org"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
www.campingandfishingoutlet I placed an online order on 12/31/16 for a 32 ounce Yeti cup and have received nothing! I tried calling the number listed and it's been disconnected. My CC was billed $29.99. San Antonio Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Credit Card Fraud: campingandfishingoutlet Internet

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 15 2017
Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, Georgia 30253 ,Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016, Frontier Consulting, LLC,  (Control #14059094 Admin. Dissolved on 12/07/2016) *****Attention Howard Baldridge is a Credit Repair Rippoff Artist***** McDonugh Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, GA 30253 (Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016) McDonugh, Georgia

Feb 15 2017
JOURNEY COOK Address: S.C.O. 60, 2nd Floor, Sector 20 Road, Sector 12-A, Panchkula, Haryana 134114 CHEAP COMPANY JOURNEY COOK PANCHKULA HARYANA Internet Author: PANCHKULA, Indiana Travel Agencies: JOURNEY COOK Internet

Feb 14 2017
Outdoors Online  I placed an order on Dec 16, 2016, they took the money out of my acct on 12-19 and i have yet to receive my order. Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 13 2017
Dr. Michael K. Obeng TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Feb 12 2017
Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) BAB Group Inv DBA Ronda Lane Auto Storage Predatory towing company towed vehicle to xx Ronda Lane in Houston and charged $159, though this isn't that far from where it was towed (12 mi) Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) Houston, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Ilovedooney.com Ripped off. Company will steal your money 12 cascade blvd, orange CT 06477 Internet Author: Belleville , Michigan Luggage & Leather Goods: Ilovedooney.com Internet

Feb 11 2017
High Class Universe (Order#34459): I purchased $131.49 (6 puppy banks) on 12/10/16. My credit card was charged and I never received my purchase. I saw their ad on Facebook through Shopify. Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
K styles on Facebook K styles all day I found these con artists through advertisements on Facebook! I ordered 4 shirts from them that said it will be sent in 5 business day a month later I tried to contact them to ask where my items are, they would not return any of my emails and blocked me from Facebook. They took my money and it's a complete scam. Do not order anything from them!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: K styles on Facebook Internet

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Deer Valley auto auction 5 Star Auto Auction Completely Dishonest Phoenix Arizona Questions Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Deer Valley auto auction Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 08 2017
Luxia #7 GIANTIC RIPOFF!!! You pay $5 for a small sample and in 12 days they send small bottle for $100 charge  Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Skin Care: Luxia #7 Internet

Feb 07 2017
The K Company Realty Jessica, Justin Squires Do not contact to rent. They only want you to buy! Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Real Estate Services: The K Company Realty Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Radisson hotel Canada DIRTY BEDS! My 12 yr old Son found a used dirty condom under the blankets! Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 04 2017
Young Inviting Beauty Cream Have billed me twice after I cancelled on 12/26/16. Billed 1/5/17 and 2/3/17 for $89.95 each time. Internet Author: Delphi, Indiana Skin Care: Young Inviting Beauty Cream Internet

Feb 04 2017
Alucia Charged me twice for something that I cancelled 12/26/16. It was within the 14 days to cancel. Albany Georgia Author: Delphi, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Care: Alucia Albany, Georgia

Feb 02 2017
STEADFAST COMPANIES Susan Sansbury - Christine Schoellhorn - Mona Salama - Kathleen Tran - Julie Phan INTENT TO DEFRAUD - TO VIOLATE CIVIL RIGHTS - TO MISREPRESENT - EVIL CORPORATION IRVINE California ADP VERIFIED NO REFUND OR REVERSAL / MORE LIES Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: STEADFAST COMPANIES IRVINE, California

Feb 01 2017
123Inkjets.com L D Products Canon printer ink/paper I ordered was incorrect. I called and waited 3 weeks for return authorization. Product was returned and received on 12/10/16. I have called numerous times, emailed and they keep telling me the refund is tied up, really without a reason for the hold up. I spoke to Jasmine Green on 1/31/17 and was to call back today 2/1/17 but no one answered her extension so I left a message. Simi Valley Internet Author: Brookshire, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: 123Inkjets.com Internet

Jan 29 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, INC I ordered 3 of the vr headsets on 12/10/2016 for $119.97 and have not received them and the phone numbers are out of order and the no response from my emails. Richmond Texas Author: MARTIN, South Dakota Cameras & Video: Kanderian Enterprises, INC Richmond, Texas