Your Search | k 12 homeschool.org

Aug 31 2016
Forex Peace Army, ForexPeacyArmy.com, Dmitri Chavkerov, Felix Homogratus, Bill K Forex Peace Army are Internet Thugs who don't care anything about the truth or hurting reputations. Internet
Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Forex Peace Army Internet

Aug 30 2016
Sallie Mae Navient 12 years and counting - $4,000 Sallie Mae loan still not paid off. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Nationwide Great example Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Sallie Mae Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
CF Capital Finance Working with Midland Funding Garnishment after more than 12 years ago Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Financial Services: CF Capital Finance Mesa, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
KUVO EYE CREAM KUVO EYE CREAM888-556-6268, UT 08035998 Charged $99.01 to my account un-authorized. Charged twice for $4.95 for free trial offer of eye cream. Ordered off the TV at 1-888-556-6268, supposed to be free trial eye cream, for just paying $4.95 for shipping and handling. Now I'm out over $100 for something I haven't even used. I only make $12 an hour, I can't afford this. unknown Nationwide Author: Florence, Oregon Eye Care: KUVO EYE CREAM Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
JURY OF 12 UNANIMOUSLY FINDS $340,000.00 IN DAMAGES AND AWARDS DEFAMATION JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF DR. JACOB HAIAVY AND INLAND COSMETIC SURGERY MEDICAL CORPORATION  | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case Author: Riverside, California Doctors: Inland cosmetic surgery Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 21 2016
Bigsavesonline.com Rip-off SCAM-Ordered Graco Simple Sway Swing, says delivered on 8/10/16 @ 12:23 a.m.-never rec'd New York Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Baby Products: Bigsavesonline.com Internet

Aug 20 2016
Cedric Lazard Dunkley CeCe Cedric Dunkley scammed me out of $4500 by promising to build my online business by recruiting enough signees to take me to the next level in my business and clear from 12 to 15 thousand additional dollars. He did absolutely nothing at all.  Phoenix Arizona
Author: Lake City, Florida Business Consulting: Cedric Lazard Dunkley Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
K & K Automotive Sold Me a Poorly Remanufactured Engine/Cheap Parts Passaic New Jersey Author: McHenry, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: K & K Automotive Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Circle K Bad Gas tore my Mercedes up! Lugoff SC Author: Elgin, South Carolina Gas Stations: Circle K

Aug 16 2016
K&J Implement and Auto Service, Jason Lautt charged for work that was not done Jamestown North Dakota
Author: West Plains, Missouri Auto Repair Service: K&J Implement and Auto Service Jamestown, North Dakota

Aug 15 2016
K & F Auto Sales and Service Horrible Customer Service! Don't Know What They Are Doing! Fort Atkinson Wisconsin Author: Cross Plains, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: K & F Auto Sales and Service Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin

Aug 15 2016
CRM Financial Fund Me Now Hired at $15 hour as a loan processor then paid $12 for training but then paid only $12 Clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: CRM Financial Clearwater, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Bioforlife I Partille AB Johan K Harrison Harrison provided fraudulent documents to gain investment capital Ojersjo Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Bioforlife I Partille AB Ojersjo,

Aug 15 2016
KZ RV K-Z RV, KZRV, K.Z. Inc Defective Travel Trailer Shipshewana Indiana Author: Mesa, Arizona RV Dealers: KZ RV Shipshewana, Indiana

Aug 13 2016
AUTOVEST, L.L.C Writ of Garnishment and Summons received on August 12, Checking Account Garnishment August 8 Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: AUTOVEST, L.L.C Phoenix, Arizona

22, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Aug 11 2016
Cagefree K-9 Camp didnt train my dog took over 3,000usd and were very rude and aggressive los angeles California Author: Los angeles, California Animal Services: Cagefree K-9 Camp los angeles, California

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Cyclebar, CycleBar Franchising, Spynergy Consulting Services, CycleBar Cycling Studio, Fox News, Fox & Friends YOU NEED OT PAY YOUR MODELS Cincinnati Nationwide How can we help? We are sorry that your employer, Push Models, L.L.C. d/b/a PUSH Marketing & Promotions a/k/a PUSH Agency, refuses to pay you! Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Cyclebar Nationwide