Your Search | k 12 homeschool.org

1, Report #1341903

Dec 07 2016
SVCRT.com u/k they keep charging us $ 29.95 monthly and saying they'll not do it again but they keep doing it Nationwide Author: Centereach, New York Telemarketers: SVCRT.com Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
1965 Ordered Mug On 11/12/16 , Paid 17.98 Charged to My Visa And Now 12/06/16 And No Mug At All . Clearwater FLORIDA Author: Orange City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rescuer's Club. Internet

Dec 06 2016
Snap Audits Give then 12!! Deleware Author: knoxville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Snap Audits Internet

Dec 05 2016
DAMIAN LAQUAN RYAN K ROBERTS SOLD A PUPPY TOOK MONEY NO DOG THEN SAID GIVE HIM $700.00 MORE AND I COULD GET DOG EL PASO Texas Author: MOORPARK, California Internet Fraud: DAMIAN LAQUAN EL PASO, Texas

Dec 03 2016
LMN General Construction Easy Construction, K & M General Construction, Murillo Sousa, Mark Costa Con Artist General Contractor Cherry Hill Nationwide
Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Rescuers club Placed order for coffee mug 11-12-16 has not shipped keep telling me it will stopped emailing me Clearwater florida Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Rescuers club Internet

Dec 02 2016
Palm Harbor Homes Poor Quality, No support after 12 Months or even before Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Manufactured Home Dealers: Palm Harbor Homes Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Dec 02 2016
Beware of these Theives! LMN General Construction LLC, Easy Way Construction, MPN Contruction & K&M General Construction by: Murillo Da Costa Sousa - Mark Costa Crooks in Construction! Beware and don't hire these thieves. You won't get what you pay for. Cherry Hill, Pennsauken, Delran, Merchantville New Jersey & Pennsylvania Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction LLC Cherry Hill, Pennsuaken, Delran Merchantville, New Jersey

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Afactory Hub Afactory Studio Ripped me off of my money. I worked for them along with 12 others and didn't get paid.  Irving Texas Author: San Diego, California Infomercials: Afactory Hub , INC Irving, Texas

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Deal Empire I orderd a pair of Slim Panties from Deal Empire for $24.90 USD Order # DE162535 on 11/12, never received them Ontario Canada  Author: Kissimmee, Florida Alternative Health: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 24 2016
bandwidth.com a/k/a Spectrum cannot get through to people on this supposed TWC phone I pay for which is really bandwidth i found out today. Kings Mountain North Carolina Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Telephone Companies: bandwidth.com Internet

Nov 23 2016
The Rosary Shop - Seth and Tyra Murray Order never fulfilled after 12 months, ZERO communication McMinnville Internet, OR
Author: Berlin, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: The Rosary Shop Internet

Nov 21 2016
Justfly.com This is the worst customer service EVER! It is currently 12 a.m. I have been on the phone with this company for over 4 hours. Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect

Nov 18 2016
Absolute k-9 services Eric Winstead611 Coots Lake RdRockmart, Georgia He is a thieft and a liar. Don't send your money. Rockmart, Georgia
Author: Orlando, Florida Animal Abuse: Absolute k-9 services Rockmart, Georgia

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 16 2016
Optimal Chemical, Inc. n/a ordered 12 days ago & have 2-3 delivery promise. STILL no product! Hollywood Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Exterminating Services: Optimal Chemical, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Nov 13 2016
Scene PR Inc. Pembroke Lake Mall Vendor Show on Nov. 12&13 2016. SCAMMER! DISAPPOINTED, RIPPED OFF, ALL VENDORS MAD AND COMPLAINED, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY, DON'T CONTACT THIS WOMAN, VERY DISCUSSED. Miami Florida Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Scene PR Inc. Miami, Florida

Nov 09 2016
James K. Wellington, Leonardo Petrosillo, JWellington Construction LLC Overcharged, did unnecessary work, would not return phone-calls about work that failed inspection, did not complete jobs. Mahwah New Jersey Author: West Orange, New Jersey Home Improvements: JWellington Construction LLC Mahwah, New Jersey

Nov 03 2016
First Service Residential a/k/a Firstservice Residential a/k/a FSR a/k/a FS Residential RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN Hollywood, Florida and more Florida and more Sorry to hear about your negative experience with FirstService Residential Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: First Service Residential Hollywood, Florida