Your Search | k 12 homeschool.org

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

Sep 01 2015
k&b transportation Western livestock express South Sioux City Nebraska Author: Coweta, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: k&b transportation South Sioux City, Nebraska

Sep 01 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
I'm sorry Sebastian Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

4, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 30 2015
R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl I was ripped off by R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel & palm coast fl Bunnel Florida Author: palm coast, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl Bunnel, Florida

Aug 26 2015
K-West Developments - Mr Lloyd Douglas Kennedy is the most deceitful,lying, disrespectful ,fraudlent company that i know of Playa Del Coco Costa Rica Author: meadville, Pennsylvania Realtors: K-West Developments Playa Del Coco,

Aug 26 2015
ELENAS MODELS YOUR ON YOUR OWN. Internet
Psychopath Author: SF, California Dating Services: ELENAS MODELS Internet

Aug 25 2015
K Hovnanian This is the worst customer experience we ever had. We tried to build a home in Plymouth, MN and experienced worst customer support during the process. No body is willing to work with the buyer once the purchase agreement is signed.  Plymouth, Minnesota Author: Maple grove, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: K Hovnanian plymouth, Minnesota

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 24 2015
Gypsy Glen K-9 Kastle Kathy Reiland What a bad dog! Irresponsible and dishonest business owner! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Animal Services: Gypsy Glen K-9 Kastle McHenry, Illinois

Aug 24 2015
Miravie is deceitful, dishonest, and boarder line against the law You think you are order a 12 day sample for the price of postage Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Bowdoin, Maine Misc. Health Specialists: Miravie Internet

Aug 23 2015
ic freeshipping.com they are charging 12.97 to my credit card since 12/19/14 Author: houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ic freeshipping.com

Aug 20 2015
Sun's Tea a/k/a Sun Enterprises LLC a/k/a Sun's Green Tea Bizarrely Longwinded and Elaborate Rip Off For Such a Minor Issue Buffalo Grove Illinois Issue with Sun's Tea Resolved Author: Boston, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Sun's Tea Internet

Aug 19 2015
H k pets relocation Hkpets ways.comPet air carriersPetfinder.com Shipping a puppy Internet
Author: Quakertown, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: H k pets relocation Internet

Aug 18 2015
credit one I have tried to work with them I have had to have emergency surgery, they refuse to work with me. they harass my 10-12 times aday Nationwide Who Said They Would??? Author: burleson, Texas Credit & Debt Services: credit one Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
CARiD I contacted the company 5 times to cancel a order and it took them 12 hours to call me back. I was then told by another sales person my order was canceled but it was not. Cranbury New Jersey Author: York, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: CARiD Cranbury, New Jersey

Aug 18 2015
Cosburn financial firm Michelle Phillips went to borrow three thousand first said they needed 450 than another 450 than 350 so I don't go on and was told I would get it back by the 12 of Aug still hvd not received it het Hawthorne ny Internet Author: delta , Colorado Financial Services: Cosburn financial firm Internet

Aug 18 2015
Regional Florida Lighting Owned/Operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart , aka: J.S. Geldart CPA / Tax and Accounting, Industrial Lighting Solutions, Art Agency, Barrette Outdoor Fence, LED RetroFit, Geldart Tax and Accounting Services, Medical and/or Dental Supplies Wholesaler, Banking Services Daytona Beach Florida
Pam Geldart 103HR Real Estate Appraisal (8th fictitious vocation in 5 years) Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: Regional Florida Lighting owned/operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 18 2015
state of maryland central collection unit sent me a bill for 6476.29 for supposed lapse in 12 years ago baltimore Maryland Author: MANSFIELD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: state of maryland central collection unit baltimore , Maryland

Aug 18 2015
Jessica Wierckz, Director Ionia Friend of the Court Referee, Ionia, Michigan 48846 Ms. Jessica K. Wierckz- Director Circuit Court Referee/ Friend of the court  Ionia Michigan Author: Howard City, Michigan Attorneys General: Jessica Wierckz, Director Ionia Friend of the Court Referee, Ionia, Mi 48846 Ionia, Michigan

Aug 13 2015
EATON CONST. CO., INC. ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE ALERT HAS BEGUN SENDING MY COMPANY INVOICES FOR A 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION WE HAVE NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO THIS COMPANY THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE AND A RIPOFF CIRCLEVILLE Ohio Author: CIRCLEVILLE, Ohio Environmental Violators: EATON CONST. CO., INC. CIRCLEVILLE, Ohio

Aug 13 2015
Limos of South Florida Felix R I called Limos of South Florida on 8/12/15 I am cancer survivor in remission . The owner Feliix R tried to ripp me off . He seems like a scammer and using veterans names to run his business . He took my payment informant . I asked him for his last name . He refused to give his last name . He threaten my life and called me a n***** several times and he doesn't do business with n*****s . BocaRaton Florida Author: New York , New York Internet: Limos of South Florida BocaRaton, Florida

Aug 11 2015
Absolute k-9 services Eric Winstead Scam Rockmart Georgia
Buyer Trying to Strong Arm to Get Breeding Right Author: Keysville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Absolute k-9 services Rockmart, Georgia

24, Report #1209607

Aug 10 2015
Larry Laborde Law office of Laborde & Daugherty21 East Canon Perdido St.Santa Barbara, Ca 93101 Laborde is a fraud. Motivated by greed he generates billing by creating conflict and preying on families in distress. Santa Barbara California Schoolyard Bully Author: Santa Barbara, California Lawyers: Larry Laborde Santa Barbara, California

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania