Your Search | k 12 homeschool.org

Jul 30 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 30 2014
New England Surveillance Specialists, Inc ,Brian K. Davis Brian K. Davis defrauds clients and job applicants, his company is a criminal enterprise Ipswich Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Private Investigators: New England Surveillance Specialists, Inc Ipswich , Massachusetts

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

Jul 29 2014
MY VANILLA DEBIT CARD PREPAID debit card company DOTSON,GEORGIA Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: K ly kellen Internet

Jul 28 2014
Lango Kids LV Karyn Depari Enterprises Spanish Teachers don't speak Spanish! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada K-12 Language: Lango Kids LV Internet

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Kristopher K Dorn (Christopher Dorn) Kristopher K Dorn Made me Falsify My Address on my Government Lifeline application and use his home address to bypass the system. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Tucson, Arizona

9, Report #1161946

Jul 14 2014
k street advertising Ryan Scott Jensen,Aaron Christner, Jeremy Rogers and Vince Scapuzi, told me they would build me a website and get it up and selling for $5000 Lakewood Colorado Author: paris, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: k street advertising Lakewood, Colorado

Jul 13 2014
Precision Door ,a/k/a Tej, Inc. dba Precision Door Service) Highway Robbery Scottsdale -Surprise, Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Garage Door Companies: Precision Door Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 11 2014
Magnolias Academics and Sdid not k employeesports John Anthony Marsh He did not pay employees. Duluth Georgia Author: Loganville, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: magnolias academics and sports Duluth, Georgia

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

13, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 took 250 dollars to fix my computer and promised to refund 240 already paid. no contact for several days then they said they would return my call in 15 minutes at least 12 times. they never returned my calls. they bsaid they could only refund 500 so if i would send 260 more they would refund 500. i have asked several times for my money back and was told they would return my call, never happened. vancouver Washington Author: colleyville, Texas Computer Service & Repair: it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 vancouver, Washington

Jul 07 2014
Karen Supper Chaparral K-9 Training Center. White German Shepherds With Inheritable Diseases: Was Sold One Born With A Heart Murmur Hillsboro, Ohio Author: Huntington, West Virginia Animal Services: Miscellaneous Companies: Karen Supper Hillsboro, Ohio

Jul 07 2014
Bill Zinke Human Resource Services, Inc. Deplorable Work Environment with an Archaic & Abusive Boss Boulder, Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Employers: Bill Zinke Boulder, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Human Resource Serice Inc. Center for Productive Longevity I just quit due to Abuse, Cruelty, Disrespect and Ridicule from William K. Zinke Boulder Colorado
Author: Westminster, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Human Resource Serice Inc. Boulder, Colorado

Jul 05 2014
verizonwireless Michelle Elliott. Nicole K. Overcharged and sent several bills for hundreds of dollars, New phone offer 'lemon laws' anoka Nationwide Author: anoka, Minnesota TV Advertisements: verizon Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
Fit 12 Buyer Beware minnetonka Minnesota
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Fit 12 minnetonka, Mississippi

Jul 01 2014
Brian K Bass He does Heating and Airconditioning, HVAC, I found him on Alibaba.com, but was later unable to find him there. N.Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Brian K Bass N.Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jul 01 2014
Bare International After 12 years as a contractor, company didn't reimburse me for $900 in travel Fairfax Virginia Author: Marlton, New Jersey Employees: Bare International Fairfax, Virginia

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jun 30 2014
FamousCharacters,incwww.myfamouscharacters.com Earn $200,000 in Next 12 Months/ I Earned 0$'s & I Spent $3,000 Dollars Tarzana Calif & Woodland Hills, California Author: Oceanside, California Unusual Rip-Off: FamousCharacters,incwww.myfamouscharacters.com Tarzana, California

Jun 30 2014
MONEY MOTION VIII John Winstead, Mary Kelly, Thomas Moore, Mitchell Wagner kept receiving letters telling me to send 12$ & 9$ because I was in the running to win 15,000$ or 7 million $ the address to send it to them was 1401 Armour Road Kansas City Missouri Nationwide
Author: Chalmette, Louisiana United States Post Office: MONEY MOTION VIII Nationwide