Your Search | k 12 homeschool.org

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
pettravel.com 3558 NE 12 Avenue,Oakland Park, Florida 33334Toll-Free: +1 877 241-0184Telephone: +1 954 566-7300FAX:+1 954 566-7303E-mail: info@pettravel.com pettravel.com atempts to make you spend money on forms you don't need Oakland Park, Florida 33334  PetTravel.com does not attempt to sell unneeded forms. Author: New York, New York Travel Services: pettravel.com Oakland Park, FL 33334, Florida

May 17 2016
Drake Ohe @ Drake Automotive & Transmission Installed faulty transmission with 12 month/12000 mile warranty Austin, Texas Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Repair Service: Drake Automotive & Transmission Austin, , Texas

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 16 2016
Goldstein and Associates K. Jones, Online Advance Scam Iowa City Iowa Author: Springdale, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

May 16 2016
FRANCK PERCEYA/K/A BARONANDERSON THIS IS A COMPANY THAT SELLS DOCUMENTS AND CURRENCY. MR PERSEY AND MR. ANDERSON ARE THE SAME PERSON!  CAMEROON Other Author: savannah, Georgia Dead Beat Customers: FRANCK PERCEYA/K/A BARONANDERSON Other

May 15 2016
K & J Implement & Auto Service Preyed on my elderly Uncle Jamestown North Dakota Author: North Dakota Sales People: K & J Implement & Auto Service Jamestown, North Dakota

May 13 2016
Smart Stylist Salon I went on May 12, 2916 to get a haircut at 11:00 AM an d no one was there. I took pictures for proof that it wasn't open. Hickory Creek Texas Time Machine? Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Stylist Salon Hickory Creek, Texas

May 07 2016
Psychic Girl Jusstine Kenzer Jusstine K. Psychic Reader Spiritual Healer She says Bad Luck is holding you down I can help you...But I am Not Cheap I Have to Fight your demons Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: Psychic Girl Jusstine Kenzer Los Angeles, California

May 07 2016
Binary Book, Jason Fox, Matthew Walker, Peter Thompson, Neil Holden, Joe Oconnor, Dan Donald, Deelan Obrian Broken promises, only money received was a credit to my Visa account, told me how and guiided me to destroy my $79,000 account in one night London, U. K. Internet Binary Book Author: Internet Investment Brokers: Binary Book Internet

May 05 2016
Kash K Siepert PC Roseburg Foot and Ankle Deceptive Billing and Collections Practices Roseburg Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Clinics: Kash K Siepert PC Roseburg, Oregon

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Conn Appliance 12 months no interest? Yea, right!!! Lewisville Texas I WAS NEVER LATE!! Author: Dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conn Appliance Lewisville, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Scott's K9 Steve Scott's K9 Steve Scott police dog Bought certified police dogs k-9 and never paid for the dogs, This fraud is persistant. Kilbourne Ohio Author: Voorthuizen, other Police: Scott's K9 Kilbourne, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

19, Report #1302043

Apr 26 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP 1 cilation totaling $165.00 case #HA1000688-02401STp044904 12/1/96 speeding over 55 zone (16 thru 20 over) San Antonio Texas Author: Grove , Oklahoma Financial Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP San Antonio, Texas

Apr 25 2016
Pioneer UE22 Error VSX-1021-K long beach California Author: yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer long beach, California

Apr 25 2016
Phillip K Rowell GATOR CITY ROOFING SCAM SCAM SCAM Jacksonville, Tampa, Yulee Florida Author: Yulee, Florida Home Improvements: Phillip K Rowell GATOR CITY ROOFING Yulee, Florida

Apr 25 2016
BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC VEGA, LUIS A Search and rescue scam on certification on dog nor capable of sar work Sumterville Florida
The truth is never harassment Author: WEBSTER, Florida Emergency Services: BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC Sumterville, Florida

Apr 22 2016
K&K Oil Company Text me about a car and sent a check made a call company doesn't have a working number and one the envelope it was a different name ....didn't cash the check but the person has sent text saying that there will be a attorney involved ..Weatherly Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: K&K Oil Company Weatherly, Pennsylvania

Apr 21 2016
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Transamerica Retirement Services Trinet, Trinet 401k, Transamerica, TriNet Passport 401(k) Plan Not for Poor People Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Santa Clarita, California Investment Brokers: Transamerica Retirement Services Nationwide