Your Search | k 12 homeschool.org

Oct 21 2014
CROWDSEATS A/K/A CROWDSEATS.COM A/K/A CROWD SEATS A/K/A WWW.CROWDSEATS.COM A/K/A JUSTIN CENER CROWDSEATS, CROWDSEATS.COM, CROWD SEATS, WWW.CROWDSEATS.COM, Justin Cener FRAUDULENT WEBSITE - COMPLETE SCAM - AVOID THIS SITE HENDERSON, NV Internet Author: New York, New York Ticket Sales: CROWDSEATS A/K/A CROWDSEATS.COM A/K/A CROWD SEATS A/K/A WWW.CROWDSEATS.COM A/K/A JUSTIN CENER Internet

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
N&K Trading Tmart Never, never again... this company is a joke Internet Author: Daleville, Virginia Lighting Stores: N&K Trading Internet

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Vapor Union Wholesales John Martin Michael K. Vapor Union Wholesale Supplies Scam Clearwater, Toms River, Atlanta, Tampa Nationwide Author: SAPULPA, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Vapor Union Wholesales Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
StarBarks Pet Rescue K-9 Investigation Unit OMG FurnishingMelinda Nina Wood Nelson Scam, fake, psychotic, harass, nutcase, insane, wannabe, Internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Non-Profit Charities: StarBarks Pet Rescue Internet

Oct 16 2014
american tool buyers gary sent an inventory list of kent moore tools that we had for sale. He agreed on price and agreed to pay us 300.00 to deliver to Philadelphia PA. 19116 If we delivered tools to his place of business. 12 hour drive one way from West Liberty,Ky philadelpa Pennsylvania Author: west liberty, Kentucky Questionable Activities: american tool buyers philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 15 2014
kurt penberg - Sing your anme Kurt Penberg- From Singyourname.com ripoff..i payed for a music cd , and recieved no cd nor a refund... Los Angeles Compton,ca 90221 California California Internet Author: SEATTLE , California K-12 Language: kurt penberg - Sing your anme Internet

Oct 14 2014
Beautymus Cattery E&K Cattery, Elizabeth Bolen, Karen Hill FIP kitten sold, dead and infected my home Siler City North Carolina Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Animal Abuse: Beautymus Cattery Siler City, North Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 12 2014
Jersey World USA Ordered football jersey on 12/13/13 and never received item or credit Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Jersey World USA Internet

Oct 10 2014
k&b transportation change hors of service to give more hours to drive illegal dot violations sioux city Nebraska Author: needville, Texas Auto Inspection: k&b transportation sioux city, Nebraska

Oct 09 2014
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau, Rich Brady Letter saying 12 million dollars was unclaimed, sign the paper and enclose $5.00 Dallas Texas Author: Halstead, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Oct 08 2014
Elizabeth Bolen E and K Katz Sick and Dying kittens Siler City North Carolina Author: Sweet Home, Oregon Animal Abuse: Elizabeth Bolen Siler City, North Carolina

Oct 08 2014
attorney eric smith sent a notice of he is going to pursue legal action against me in regards to a payday on 12/20/2012 new york new york Author: springfield, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: attorney eric smith New York

Oct 07 2014
ProDermagenix Michelle & Donavin (Reps at company) Offered free trial for 14 days for $7.00, product arrived 12 days later... trial over in 2 days and when I cancelled, they said I'd be credited and find out they charged me $129.00 internet Internet Author: Mahopac, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: ProDermagenix Internet

Oct 07 2014
Guardian Roofing and Construction Jeremy BergJeremy K BergBergJeremy BGuardian Roofing & ConstructionGuardian Roofing and Construction, Inc.Guardian Roofing and Construction, LLC. Guardian Roofing & Construction, Inc. Guardian Services, Inc. jeremy@guardianrac.com Guardian Roofing and Construction owner Jeremy Berg and Silent Partner are Committing Fraud Pretending to be another company with the same name Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Roofing Companies: Guardian Roofing and Construction Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 05 2014
Secret Pathways They sent me a 12 page letter enticing me to join a free, secret society. Very scary when it opens with the fact that they had been spying on me for several years. Dallas Texas Author: Tappahannock, Virginia Financial Education: Secret Pathways Dallas , Texas

Oct 05 2014
Mike Robinson ,M K Robinson Photography, Micheal Robinson. MK Robinson. M K Robinson Photography. Mkpr photo. Mike Robinson, ripped me off, was unprofessional, drunk and made VERY uncomfortable. STAY AWAY Australia/USA ,Perth/Melbourne. Nationwide Author: Australia., Modeling & Talent Agencies: Mike Robinson (M K Robinson Photography) Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
Los Angeles Police Department LAPD City of Los Angeles falsified original police report by Officer Guillermo Campos said Tuesday 12/8/1999 2:14am Scott Brian Cooper was pistol whipped with a GUN by Jay Bernstein not a F***ing Flashlight! Los Angeles, CA Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada United States Postal Service: Los Angeles Police Department Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
Blowout Bedding I purchased a $399.00 comforter. When I got it, it had a 12 in and 5 in rip in it, right out of the bag. I contacted them and they told me I had to purchase another one. When I refused and wanted my money back, I had to go through Amazon and they had to MAKE them replace it. They sent me a $49.99 comforter which was totally unacceptable. When I contacted them to get my money back they told me they didn't have to because they sent me another conforter and there was nothing I could do. Pennsauken Nationwide Author: Georgetown, Texas Bed & Bath: Blowout Bedding Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
DAP XHOSE Ruptured in two minutes with no replacement nor refund Supposedly missed deadline for full refund by one day. Replacements back ordered 8 to 12 weeks Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: DAP XHOSE Internet

Sep 26 2014
Walmart Family Moblie Hello, my name is Carroll K Wesley, in became a family moblie customer earlier this year 2014, they are taking my cash money , and taking money out of my bank account, and saying that they are not Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: walmart Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Local Locksmiths a/k/a Gilbert Locksmiths Locksmith Tempe Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Locksmiths: Local Locksmiths Tempe , Arizona