Your Search | k 12 homeschool.org

1, Report #1196873

Dec 21 2014
national brokers of america I bought unitedhealthcare silver compass medical insurance from them through government market place on 12/10/2014 and have never received medical card or policy. I cannot get an answer why? I have paid my first month premium. I feel I have been scammed. do I need to stop payment on my credit card? Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Consumer Services: national brokers of america Nationwide

2, Report #1196713

Dec 20 2014
GLD MTSCORE Took $1.00 + $28.95 (11/18/2014), ----- $29.95(12/18/2014) from my bank, without O.K. U.S. based Nationwide Author: Westminster, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MTSCORE Nationwide

Dec 17 2014
ACG Unlimited / Matthew Bernhard DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MATT BERNHARD! Northern New Jersey area New Jersey
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Brokers: ACG Unlimited / Matthew Bernhard Nationwide

Dec 15 2014
Spirit Airlines Refused to refund me as promised Internet Author: Naples, Florida Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Dec 15 2014
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

6, Report #1195524

Dec 15 2014
uber chqarged $60.00 for 12 mile ride.would not let me out when I requested twice! Marietta, GA Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Local Transportation: uber Nationwide

7, Report #1194545

Dec 15 2014
Rizwan Sultanally Rahim K Sultanally Smart Plan Investment, Inc. Sells multi-level marketing scams Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi Level Marketing: Rizwan Sultanally Glendale Heights, Illinois

8, Report #1195307

Dec 14 2014
Dr SHANTI DEVI JAI BAJARANGBALI INDIAN ASTROLOGERPANDIT KRISHNA indian famous Astrologer, psychic, pandit YOGIPANDIT GANESH WORLD FAMOUS, INDIAN ASTROLOGER & PSYCHIC PANDIT SEETHRAM PANDIT DASSJI PANDIT DEVI PRASAD Dr. A. K. AstroPandit(not real Doctors) Dr Sha FAKE INDIAN PSYCHICS TOOK MONEY LIED I WAS GOING TO DIE FROM CURSE missisauga-TORONTO Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Astrologers & Psychics: Dr SHANTI DEVI missisauga, Ontario

9, Report #1195261

Dec 13 2014
MIDWEST PERIODICALS on 12/9/2014, i was sold a 30 month subscription for 7 magazines. the bill came to $1,197.00 , when i got the letter to cancel this subscription, i got the run around. i just want them to take the $39.90 off of my credit card. houston Texas Author: tonawanda, New York Newspapers – Magazines: MIDWEST PERIODICALS houston, Texas

Dec 13 2014
Larry Hurst, Hurst Concrete Unlimited, Hurst Concrete ,Lawrence Hurst Took money from concretre patio and destroyed yard, house and left. Falsified Website, Bonds and Business Licenses. Reynoldsburg Ohio
Author: Galena, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Larry Hurst Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Dec 12 2014
Bill Iger Sgt. Bill Iger, William Iger, Willliam K Iger Player, Narcissistic, Abusive stereotypical COP Bellmore New York
Author: Rocky Point, New York Police: Bill Iger Bellmore , New York

Dec 12 2014
The Dry Cleaners by Val This is the biggest rip off business I have ever dealt with. I called because I had must moldy clothes. I was very specific to ask price for pick up & delivery. Jennifer said no cost. I asked what happens if I don't use them after estimate. She said no charge. But as I am an honest person I expected a fee. After picking them up 2 days later Rich called with an estimate. 53 hanging clothes mostly jeans & sweat. 6 nightgowns 12 pair of shoes and about 12 clutch purses. The estimate was $1600. I discussed with my landlord because of mold in my apt he agreed to take care of it. I thought it was completely out of line so I asked for the clothes to be delivered. Rich said he would call me back with estimate. After arguing with him about what estimate? He finally called me back. The bill was $500 cash. I guess he was afraid I would cancel check or credit card YUP I would have. I said I would pick them up, answer $500. They delivered them and after I handed the driver $500 cash he brought my clothes in. I looked at the bill. $110 delivery to & from, & $55 an HR for 11 hrs for looking at clothes. 11 hrs, they must be on crack lite. I washed my clothes with vinegar in 13 loads. Sprayed my shoes & purses. DONE! What a thief, liar, & rip off business. DON'T EVER GO TO ANY CLEANERS BY VAL ! Use vinegar to clean clothes or Fabreze. All I can say is,see you in court & KARMA. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: The Dry Cleaners by Val Woburn, Massachusetts

13, Report #1194925

Dec 12 2014
Oberg Insurance Agency American Commerce I cancelled my Auto Insurance in writing and by email stating I am canceling my auto insurance as of 12/12/14 and I am cancelling the authorization to withdraw any more premiums from my bank account well guess what they still withdrew from my account they stole over $250. 00 I will also notified the Department of Insurance as well. Newtown Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Car Insurance: Oberg Insurance Agency Newtown, Connecticut

14, Report #1194706

Dec 11 2014
T-Mart N&K Trading Inc_Tmart Gives run around to RMA requests for warranty returns. Internet Author: Niland, California Cameras & Video: T-Mart Internet

15, Report #1194557

Dec 10 2014
JNL Apparel and Beyound I ordered two pair of shoes from JNL apparel on 12/4/12. I received the Patriots shoes but never rcieved the 49ers Nike Shok shoes. So now they have my shoes and my money. Any way to contact them is now gone. Corsicana Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Internet Fraud: JNL Apparel and Beyound Internet

16, Report #1194531

Dec 10 2014
Invies I payed through Amazon as instructed and all I recieved was a email indicating my items had been shipped estimated arrival date 12/5-12/8. here we are 12/10 and no items yet.I have sent out more than 5 emails and still have yet to get a response there is no number listed for the company Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Invies Internet

17, Report #1194483

Dec 10 2014
JNL Apparel and Beyond They don't answer calls. I placed an orde11-7-14 and got confirmation on order for 6 weeks delivery. Nothing as of 12-10-14 Corsicana 75109 Texas Author: Bloomington, Texas Clothing Stores: JNL Apparel and Beyond

18, Report #1194383

Dec 10 2014
TMART Ordered a auto code reader from them and it would not read the code on my car even though my vehicle is compliant with the reader. FLAT/RM B06 29/F LEGEND TOWER 7 SHING YIP STREET K Internet
Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Auto Parts: TMART Internet

19, Report #1194335

Dec 10 2014
JNL Apparel and Beyond Thank you for placing your order with JNL Apparel! This email is to confirm your recent order. You will receive a tracking number to your email address and/or phone when your order ships from our facility. Date 12/03/2014 Shipping address **** Tulsa, Oklahoma **** United States Billing address **** Tulsa, Oklahoma **** United States 1x Custom Dallas Cowboys Nike Turbo Shox Team Shoes - 11 / Men's for $229.00 each Subtotal : $229.00 USD Shipping : $9.00 USD Total : $238.00 USD Think texas Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: JNL Apparel and Beyond Internet

20, Report #1194240

Dec 09 2014
Joseph J Tyson ripp off of eldery, prices charged in last 12 months, over $5 per gallon, low of $3.41 per gallon, competition $2.41 per gallon. Blowing Rock North Carolina Author: Blowing Rock, North Carolina Lawyers: Joseph J Tyson Blowing Rock, North Carolina

21, Report #1194049

Dec 08 2014
HAB*HABAND VIP PLUS HAB*HABAND VIP PLUSLocation: 855-2267051, NJPurchase Date: 12/4/14Category: Retail StoresPurchase -$14.97 DO NOT KNOW THIS COMPAMY Springboro Pennsylvania Author: Springboro, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: HAB*HABAND VIP PLUS Springboro, Pennsylvania

Dec 08 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

23, Report #1193907

Dec 08 2014
All Day Towing They towed my car that was park in front of garage and charged me $407 Hayward California Author: Fremont, California Home Owner Associations: Eva K Hayward, California

Dec 08 2014
Hanna Kubyshkina Anya KubyshkinaAnya KubyHanna Kuby Ukrainian Dating Scam, Government Services Scammer, Court System Scammer, Father Scammer Garland Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Ex- Girlfriends: Hanna Kubyshkina Garland, Texas

25, Report #1193528

Dec 06 2014
lexingtonlaw.com lexington law firm are charging consumers for services not rendard. Im a victim to this company after being told that i was being billed 12.99 for trasunion report and was charge 99.95 for something else, all i requested was credit watch for 12 bucks a month. Im a victim of the lex corp I was called for a credit review and charged 12.95 and 99.99 was taking out my account when all i wanted was a report watch salt lake Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: lexingtonlaw.com Nationwide