K 12 HOMESCHOOL.ORG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: k 12 homeschool.org
There may be more specific results for "k 12 homeschool.org"
For more specific results for "k 12 homeschool.org"
Showing 1-25 of 24,694 Found Reports For more specific results for "k 12 homeschool.org"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Best Black German Shepards I was sold a puppy from the 2015 K litter with juvenile mange. Huntersville North Carolina Author: Youngstown , Ohio Better Business Bureau: Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Huntersville, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Collectors PBA John Goldstien John Goldstein of Las Vegas charged me $1500 on 12/24/13 for insurance on stamps he was selling for me to someone in China. As soon as he got the money he no longer answered my calls. It is as if he fell off the face of the earth Las Vegas Nevada Author: Emmetsburg, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Collectors PBA Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
Corect Name of Comapny Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 15 2017
K&N ENGINEERING INC Refund policy , i ordered a K&N cai kit on 7/31/17 I never opened the box and called for RGN 8/1 RIVERSIDE California K&N Reund Status Author: reno, Nevada Auto Parts: K&N ENGINEERING INC RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 14 2017
Priority Books Do not trust this company Malaysia Internet Author: Newport Beach, California K-12 Language: Priority Books Internet

Aug 14 2017
Derma Genetix Fake trial period is $12, then they auto send you every month and Bill you $90!! Total ripoff, fake trail period! St.Petersburg Internet and florida Author: Irvine, California Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Aug 13 2017
Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 This attorney and his server act frudulently. They commit perjury by stating they have served summons when in reality did not. They claimed to have served summons when the alleged person served was in a meeting 30 miles away. This lawyer is an officer of the court and as such must be sanctioned. Motions for sanctions are being filed. This guy is unethical and violates all the rules of professional conduct. Monterrey Park California Author: San Pedro, California Lawyers: Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 Monterrey Park, California

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine A word to the wiser Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

Aug 11 2017
ALLEN K BROWN ALLEN K BROWN ESQ SBN 1701042 FILES FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS IN COURT. MONTERREY PARK, California Author: DIAMOND BAR , California Attorney Generals: ALLEN K BROWN MONTERREY PARK, , California

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

18, Report #1392088

Aug 11 2017
Saivian Marketing a/k/a SaiviWORLD Saivian Marketing Scam - Discontinued in USA - RIPOFF Los Angeles Nationwide - California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Multi Level Marketing: Saivian Marketing Nationwide

19, Report #1392068

Aug 11 2017
Leallure skin care The company offered a free trial for 14 days for a small shipping fee, which I paid. Buried in the very fine print was the information that if not canceled within the 14 day period my credit card would be charged automatically the full amount of the product - in this case $98.41. The company charged my credit card in only 12 days. Internet Author: Luquillo, PR, Alabama Skin Care: Leallure skin care Internet

20, Report #1392022

Aug 11 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Rich Brady They sent me a letter and tell me that I want $12 million, that all I have to do is fill out the form and send five dollars for a money order or a check and sign it and send it back to them it's a claim form. Dallas, Texas Author: Glennville, Georgia Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau TX

21, Report #1391938

Aug 11 2017
VERIZON WIRELESS I cancelled my contract 12/16 they are still changing $120 a month for a number or line i never had. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Lakeworth, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Boynton Beach, Florida

22, Report #1391923

Aug 10 2017
Amscot Check Cashing Amscot money order scam 12$ and wait 6weeks Brooksville Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Cash Services: Amscot Check Cashing Florida

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
Do NOT be a fool Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas