K MART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: k mart
There may be more reports for "k mart"
For more results perform a general search for "k mart"
Showing 26-50 of 4,126 Found Reports For more specific results for "k mart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
Opti-Mart Deceptive Business Practice Zephyrhills Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Opti-Mart Zephyrhills, Florida

Feb 09 2017
1800 Loan Mart Cora in Collections Nasty, Idignant, Disrepectful, Condescending Encino California You can try Author: Palo Alto, California Financial Services: 1800 Loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 09 2017
Loan Mart I paid off a car title loan and Loan Mart is refusing to send me my title back. Sacramento, California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Loans: Loan Mart Sacramento, California

Feb 07 2017
The K Company Realty Jessica, Justin Squires Do not contact to rent. They only want you to buy! Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Real Estate Services: The K Company Realty Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
1-800-Loan Mart With Or Without your Permission! Encino , California Author: palmdale, California Loans: 1-800-Loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
1800 LOAN MART, 800 Loan Mart, Auto Title Loans LOAN SHARKS Encino California 1800 Loan Mart - LOAN SHARKS Author: Inland Empire, California Loans: 1800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
1-800 Loan Mart Illegal harrassment privacy disclosure illegal business practices Encino California
Its True Author: torrance, California Miscellaneous Companies: 1-800-LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
STEADFAST COMPANIES Susan Sansbury - Christine Schoellhorn - Mona Salama - Kathleen Tran - Julie Phan INTENT TO DEFRAUD - TO VIOLATE CIVIL RIGHTS - TO MISREPRESENT - EVIL CORPORATION IRVINE California ADP VERIFIED NO REFUND OR REVERSAL / MORE LIES Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: STEADFAST COMPANIES IRVINE, California

Jan 30 2017
Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il My fiance hasn't had his car for 2wks an the transmission has blew up. The belt is going to break. The shocks an struts are on there way breaking. The power steering is messing up. They refuse to give him a replacement car. An they are charging him dang near 20,000 dollars for this car. None of this seems legal could someone please help us! O'Fallon, Illinois Response to consumer Author: Belleville, Illinois Auto Dealers: Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il O'Fallon,Il, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
Wal Mart POOR PLAY TO WORK! LOUSY EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Wal Mart Sarasota, Florida

Jan 25 2017
Allison K Green I was signing up for familytreenow.com and somehow Truthfinder took over as I was setting account up...and I was signed up for TruthFinder instead of Familytreenow. I consider this totally illegal to do. San Diego, CA Nationwide Author: Umatilla, Florida Questionable Activities: Allison K Green Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
The Hair Shop Valley Wig & Hair Mart, Inc DBA They are super overpriced and the quality is very low. I bought the hair extensions and after the first wash the hair extensions tangled severely, frizzed, and became un-manageable.  Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: The Hair Shop Valley Encino, California

Jan 19 2017
World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com World Shopee Mart cheater frauder thief because why Mr.Sanjeev Sengupta & Mrs.Shkha Sengupta told to the me sir you do invest 30.000 rupees as a security upto three months then definitely we will refund to the you & we will give to the you 60.000 stock & World Shopee Mart —  7 Nipania Shimla Park Indore (MP)
Author: Hyderabad , Other Small Business Services: World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
DKM Mart Fake Website Internet Author: , Connecticut Appliances: DKM Mart Internet

Jan 16 2017
Tammi Fields, AKA Tammi Lotz, AKA Tammi K Lotz Stole all of our personal belongings and all of our children's belongings Lecanto Florida
Author: Michigan Landlords: Tammi Fields Lecanto, Florida

Jan 15 2017
Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville, Alabama

Jan 11 2017
A&K Supplements LLC Total ripoff with an illegal refund policy Orlando Florida Author: Long beach, California Weightloss Programs: A&K Supplements LLC Orlando, Florida

Jan 08 2017
K company Fraud Pompano Florida Author: Alabama Inspectors: K company Pompano, Florida

Jan 03 2017
Casey Ditmore - Whole Cell - Cell Mart Scam, fraud, liar, thief, Whole Cell Austin Texas
Author: Oregon Telephones: Casey Ditmore - Whole Cell Austin, Texas

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 28 2016
Wal-Mart Inc Go.shoppinggroup.com Mystery shopping -send ya a check, give ya assignments check is bougus Bentonville Arkansas Author: Potterville, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Wal-Mart Inc Internet

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 23 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Durham, North Carolina

Dec 20 2016
Mike Haines Michael Haines; Michael K. Haines worst attorney in Dallas Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: Mike Haines Dallas , Texas