Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: kaiser perminente santa rosa medical center
There may be more reports for "kaiser perminente santa rosa medical center"
For more results perform a general search for "kaiser perminente santa rosa medical center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
420medications.net info@420medications.net cbd oil because i he said i need a medical card to purchase flowers, i have a card, but the oil would do in this instance since flowers can't be sent through the mail, then stole my credit card info and fraudulently used 591.00, filed a fraud complaint with my card company Internet Author: east orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: 420medications.net Internet

Feb 22 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Sent item that was no where near what I ordered, 10$ fleamarket knockoff Internet
Author: Santa Cruz, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 22 2017
skin royale none continued shipments with no recourse to cancel Santa Ana CA CA Author: New York Skin Care: skin royale Internet

Feb 22 2017
Nathanial Hansen of The Socializers Left the United Kingdom owing me money Santa Barbara Nationwide
Author: GLASTONBURY, Other Property Management: Nathanial Hansen of The Socializers Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
pro diet garcina natural mango ripp off for amounts of 79.99 & 78.85 on my credit card pd 4.95 each for shipping trail only santa ana ca 92799 5380 Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: pro diet garcina natural mango Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nutrabalance ProShip Fulfillment600 Corporation DriveSte 104Pendleton, Indiana 46064 I ordered a TRIAL for a Brain enhancement formula and they sent it as well as a cleanser, which I did not ask for Pendleton Indiana Author: Sacramento, California Medical Supplies: Nutrabalance Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 21 2017
family medical walkin clinic Dr. Baird took my money and didnt treat and was cursing me like hes on drugs springfield Missouri Author: Ozark, Missouri Doctors: family medical walkin clinic springfield , Missouri

Feb 21 2017
Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Sunshine Auto Detailing Broke my car, took it to a mechanic without my knowledge or consent, then tried to bill me for it Santa Barbara California Author: California Car Washes: Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Santa Barbara, California

Feb 21 2017
My Forskolin Now Forskolin Premium Withdrew money from my account and won't refund it. Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Medical Supplies: Home HealthCare: My Forskolin Now Internet

Feb 21 2017
Lisa Hennings Dean Hennings $3000 lost on English Bulldog puppy returned for genetic medical issues.They promised replacement, NO replacement or refund ever given. Valley City Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Horse Breeders / trainers: Lisa Hennings Valley City, Ohio

Feb 21 2017
SAMARATAN. LAW CENTER IRVINE California 92 corporate park suite 314 Irvine.California. 92606.. Darren Jacobsen The scammed me out of 5000 dollars 3 mortgage payments Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Lawyers: SAMARATAN. LAW CENTER IRVINE CA.

Feb 20 2017
Skin Opulent LCI PureEyeComplex LIS Top Skin Defined Skin/Eye Opulent Stole My Money!! Internet Scam!! Santa Ana California
Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Feb 20 2017
Mercedes benz of calabasas Mercedes Benz of Calabasas is the Home of Fraud and Scammers Calabasas California Author: Santa Monica , California Auto Dealers: Mercedes benz of calabasas Calabasas, California

Feb 20 2017
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Misdiagnosed & overcharged San jose California Author: Concord, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San jose, California

Feb 20 2017
inmar rebate center inmar processing center Refuses To Pay Valid Rebates Internet Author: las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: inmar rebate center Internet

Feb 19 2017
Radiant Skin Scam and misrepresentation Santa Ana California Author: Livermore, California Skin Care: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2017
ReVitalize I was sent a free sample of their ReVitalize skin serum. All the website said I had to pay was the $4.95 shipping. When I called to say i didn't want to get anymore of the product, I was told I had to send the product back and would be charged $9.95 for returning the product. Both the confirmation invoice and the website stated the trial product was free. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Skin Care: ReVitalize Internet

Feb 18 2017
California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Use Caution and be Consumer Leery this Company Makes Numerous Fraudulent Representations to Potential Clients Santa Rosa California Author: Lakewood Jefferson County, Colorado Dating Services: California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Santa Rosa, California

Feb 18 2017
Skin Royale Hidden Charges Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Skin Care: Skin Royale Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Edwin Herrera LA TV Repair Scammed me for Santa Ana California Author: Ontario , California Television Parts & Services: Edwin Herrera Santa Ana, California

Jamean Beckum GOFUNDME fraud Santa Ana California
Author: USA, Cash Services: Jamean Beckum

Feb 18 2017
Jaanu Skin Care I ordered a TRIAL of this product. I did not authorize them to send me anything else. Today. I checked with my bank by phone and they charged me $89.00. Santa Ana California Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2017
Center Workshop decietful. purchase is not what they advertise at all Sioux Falls Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Printing & Copy Services: Center Workshop Internet