Your Search | kaiser perminente santa rosa medical center

Feb 09 2016
deluxe eye therapy free product, pay only shipping of $4.95--now charge $180!!! Internet Author: West Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: deluxe eye therapy Internet

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime,.INC. OC LISTINGS Worked for them for 3 hours, said we were not being paid for training, so I left,asked them for 24.00, they would not pay so,now we are haveing a hearing at the labor board.29 prime said they have nevĀ  Irvine California Author: Santa Ana, California Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
Advent Ranking AKA this is another call center from 29prime.com - same scam - web address http://www.adventranking.com/ http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/29-Prime-206394538 Irvine California Author: laderra ranch, California Advertising Agencies: Advent Ranking Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
mchenry medical office Dr. Dosanjh, dr. Hundal dr. dosanjh treats u like a drug addict. Dr. hundal completely messed up my meds! modesto California Author: modesto, California Doctors: mchenry medical office modesto , California

Feb 09 2016
Edgepark Medical Two weeks later, two separate times my doctor has sent in the prescription and it still isn't shipped! Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Internet

Feb 08 2016
Owner, Moe Shakrai: San Diego Import Center Moe Shakrai/San Diego Import Center Ripping off 74 Year Old Woman San Diego California Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Moe Shakrai, San Diego Import Center San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
Whirlpool Extended Service Plans Had no record of contract; paid $175;1.5 hours to straighten out with overseas call; service call then required payment up front before service would be scheduled; all going overseas; service not available for two weeks 8-5p. Headqtrs Benton Harbour MI;call center,Phillipines Michigan Author: Tampa, Florida Appliances: Whirlpool Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
NOUVEAU NOUVEAU SKIN CARE, TRANQUILLE EYE CREAM FALSE ADVERTISING AND INABILITY TO REACH COMPANY TO RETURN PRODUCT. SANTA ANA California Author: DESOTO, Illinois Beauty Salons: NOUVEAU SANTA ANA, California

Feb 08 2016
Central Billing Ripoff by Readers Discount Center Los Angeles Nationwide Also dealing with this Author: Sherwood, Arkansas News Media: Central Billing Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Vicino Apts/FPI Management Towne Center Apartments JUST DONT LIVE HERE!! Lakewood CA California
Author: Bellflower, California Landlords: Vicino Apts/FPI Management Internet

Rush Truck Center Incompetence and rippoff Greeley Colorado
Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Rush Truck Center Greeley, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Nationwide Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
OCDAC Beth Koenig, Bobby Fleener, John P Rogers Reporting on OCDAC's bad ways. Anaheim California Author: Santa Ana, California Nonprofit Organizations: OCDAC Anaheim, California

Feb 06 2016
Internet Local Listings Crooks! Santa Ana California Author: Calgary, Alberta SEO - Reputation Management: Internet Local Listings Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
nouveau skin care This company sent my order with no way to contact them. I have no clue to reach them to cancel future ordrs Santa Ana California Author: St Petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: nouveau skin care Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 04 2016
Inmar rebate center Screwed out of a $60 rebate Del Rio Texas Need More Info Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Liars: Inmar rebate center Internet

Feb 04 2016
Susan Guillot Second hand souls animal rescue and animal actors Beware of this person Perris California
Author: Santa Ana, California Animal Services: Susan Guillot Perris, California

Feb 04 2016
AIDS RESOURCE CENTER ARCW Out for themselves, avoid at all contact! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: st francis, Wisconsin Clinics: AIDS RESOURCE CENTER Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
Entitlement distribution center This company sent me a letter with my name and address.  Hewlett New York Author: North Bergen , New Jersey Accounting: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York