KAMELI SHAE REED LEO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kameli shae reed leo
There may be more specific results for "kameli shae reed leo"
For more specific results for "kameli shae reed leo"
Showing 1-25 of 678 Found Reports For more specific results for "kameli shae reed leo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017

Jun 03 2017
JC Penneys JCP's Delivery Contractor---Phoenix Direct Inc. - Sub-contractor - Leo Gilliam Delivery -FILE NUMBER: ASI00997554011 - On 14DEC16, the delivery team for Phoenix Direct damaged the floor and wall in my home. The damage was caused when the driver Chris Carter was moving the refrigerator and failed to strap it to the dolley. The dolley was large and it fell and knocked a hole in the wall and floor. Pictures were taken and estimates provided.  Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Shipping & Handling: JC Penneys Little Rock, Arkansas

May 31 2017
Garcinia cambogia I ordered the platinum garcinia Cambodia on line for the so called free trial only shopping cost. This is a rip off .  Internet Author: Reed City, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia cambogia Internet

May 19 2017
VIP Tradelines Leo VIP Tradelines are Thieves. Internet LEO...This was written by a Card Holder that you have refused to pay Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: VIP Tradelines Internet

5, Report #1371948

May 08 2017
statewide ADR Leo Fracko ADR is contacting me and my family and friends telling them that there is a lawsuit against me and they are going to come and pick me up and come to my job and place of residence. i personally have not talked to them and have avoided and blocked thier call. i am worried what should i do? i do not know Nationwide Author: ft.worth , Texas Collection Agency's: statewide ADR Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
VIP Tradelines Leo Liar, Con Artist, Deceptive Services Irvine California
Refund Received-RIP OFF REPORT HELPED Author: Duluth, Georgia Credit Services: VIP Tradelines Irvine, California

Apr 12 2017
Reed Nissan Motors Reed Nissan THIS PLACE LIES AND ADDS ON FEES YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT 0 DOWN PAYMENT MEANS 0 DOWN PAYMENT NOT YOU CALL AND CANCEL MY PREVIOUS WARRANTY WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND USE IT FOR A DOWN PAYMENT Orlando Florida
Always read before signing Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Warranty: Reed Nissan Motors Orlando, Florida

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
J & M Paint and Body Jimmy Reed Chop Shop theft scrapped vehicle that was to be repaired Aiken South Carolina Author: Williston, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: J & M Paint and Body Aiken, South Carolina

Feb 28 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed ripoff of old seniors and anybody he can. Hemet California Lies because they are very disturbef Author: Anaheim, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 27 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed moved into home, got evicted, then destoyed home for $7000.00 Hemet California Author: Hemet, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 25 2017
MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Leo Fraudulent transaction, fake company Carlstadt New Jersey Author: Nokomis, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Carlstadt, New Jersey

Feb 10 2017
Theado Reed Adonea - Traditions - Creek Maintenance Department LLC Requested 1/2 upfront, didn't show repeatedly for job, kept changing money owed, when we fired him kept the 1/2 for 1/4 of work Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Theado Reed Aurora , Colorado

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 05 2017
Reed's Custom Cabinets; Willie Reed; WIllie Reed Took Money with no intention of providing Services and has prior criminal convictions Round Rock Texas
We wish Willie would just do the right thing Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Reed's Custom Cabinets Round Rock, Texas

Dec 13 2016
Reed Hein Timeshare Exit Team Does not get it done Nationwide Follow Up Author: Port Washington, New York Consumer Services: Reed Hein Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Cps Eugene oregon Meagan Ogden and Rebecca pierce and shiela reed Eugene Oregon Author: SPRINGFIELD, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Cps Eugene oregon Oregon

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 23 2016
The New Flat Rate Danielle Putnam, Rodney Koops, Matt Koops, Leo Morales, Kristy Hardin Scammed and mislead. Dalton Georgia Author: Ringgold , Georgia Bait-and-Switch: The New Flat Rate Dalton, Georgia

Nov 19 2016
ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Sherry Reed, SCLA, Senior Claims Representative (ESIS)Otto Leitner, Senior Claims Adjuster, (ESIS/CHUBB) FRAUD, THEFT, COVER-UP, CLAIM CLOSED AND THEN RE-OPENED DUE TO FRAUD Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Insurance Companies: ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Scranton, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2016
Pip Society / Leo Williams Visit: pipsociety.comInstagram @pipsocietyceoSignals: telegram.me/pipsocietyceo Grand Theft of $10,000.00 Leo Williams promised to double my funds with NO Downside Risk / Withheld Profits / Stole $10,000.00 Atlanta Georgia
Stolen Funds Author: Seattle, Washington Investment Brokers: Pip Society / Leo Williams Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 31 2016
Leo Palmer Tidom Inc , 3500weekly.com , youtube.com/watch?v=O7k5a3PjYTw , youtube.com/watch?v=28fhz4QOO6E Scammed by Leo Palmer Tidom Inc 3500weekly.com Santa Monica california
Amen Jesse Author: Santa Fe Springs, California Con Artists: Leo Palmer Internet

Oct 13 2016
WALTER CAÑAS MARMOLEJO ESTAFADOR Y MOROSO SUELTO POR ESPAÑA Madrid ,Torrejón de Ardoz, InternetWALTER REED MARMOLEJO swindler and MOROSO LOOSE BY SPAIN Madrid ,Torrejon de Ardoz, Internet
WALTER CAÑAS MARMOLEJOTranslation: WALTER REED MARMOLEJO Author: Madrid, Liars: WALTER CAÑAS MARMOLEJO Internet

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails: caleviction@gmail.com, juliescott.calevictfinance@gmail.com I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found californiaevictiondefensespecialist.com/, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide file complaints with your state attorney General Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agency's: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide