Your Search | kaplan college

Aug 22 2016
Medical College of Wisconsin useless medical advice and treatment milwaukee Wisconsin Author: south milwaukee, Wisconsin Hospitals: Medical College of Wisconsin milwaukee, Wisconsin

College Funding Group College Funding Claremont  California
Author: Pomona, California Colleges and Universities: College Funding Group Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Houston Community College HCCS Ripoff, lazy staff, incompetent staff, liar, won't solve problems, worthless, no credibility Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Houston Community College Houston, Texas

Aug 18 2016
Icdc college Lied about program offered Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Icdc college Los angeles, California

Aug 15 2016
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OR Cdgcsv40 they say I signed 4 a college loan 4 my daughter, they also some how have all my private digits Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OR Cdgcsv40 Nationwide

31, Report #1320664

Aug 14 2016
Matthew Nathan Lee, Nathan Lee Seemingly very kind college student ,or at least that's what he said, pretty helpful as well. But a THIEF!! Jacksonville Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Nathan Lee Internet

Aug 14 2016
Western Governors University online college university Salt Lake City Utah Author: LV, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Western Governors University Internet

33, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

34, Report #1321958

Aug 11 2016
OCM - Our College Market Horrible Customer Service Pennsylvania Author: Brunswick, Ohio Bed & Bath: OCM Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Kaplan University I was told at enrollment I had enough money to complete courses for BS degree. When it came time for graduation in July they added 6 to 9 more classes. Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
vatterott college unable to use degree , ripped off on costs of loans omaha Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Colleges and Universities: vatterott college omaha, Nebraska

Aug 08 2016
Brown college Mendoza heights, mn Sanford brown Screwed me over Mendota Heights Minnesota Author: alpena, Michigan Private Schools: Brown college Mendoza heights, mn Mendota Heights, Minnesota

Aug 07 2016
Excelsior College It's not only a rip off will doctor evidence. Albany New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Excelsior College Albany, New York

Aug 06 2016
Loan Source llc We needed help! We just had a baby and we have a son in college as well as two more children at home! We contacted them for a Loan not a handout !! They told my husband to pay them in order to establish a payment promise of sorts.( ok, we fell for it) and no money, no loan, no explaination!!! However, they did have the nerve to ask for MORE money!! Are you crazy? We borrowed money to pay you the first time!! This is Not right and something needs to happen!!! BEWARE , THIS IS A SCAM!!! Mineral Wells, TX Author: Nevada Financial Services: Loan Source llc Texas

40, Report #1320370

Aug 02 2016
College Admissions Assistance WE WERE PREYED ON BY THIS COMPANY. WE ARE LEGAL GUARDIANS RAISING A GRANDCHILD Reno Nevada Author: Chandler, Arizona Seminars: College Admissions Assistance Reno, Nevada

41, Report #1320049

Aug 01 2016
Westwood College Student who's Single Mother was ripped off and lied too Dallas Texas Where's The Lies and Ripoff??? Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Dallas, Texas

42, Report #1319779

Jul 30 2016
CSN Campus college. Cheyenne Descriminattion Las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: CSN Las vegas, Nevada

43, Report #1319606

Jul 29 2016
Kaplan university Over looked my diploma waived it , and now they are making me pay 6,242 dollars back to student federal aid because they messed up on documents Davenport Iowa Author: Ione, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Internet

44, Report #1319013

Jul 26 2016
The College network Tcn Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Health Care Education: The College network Nationwide

Brown College Scammed me out of 32,000$ Mendota heights Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Brown College Mendota heights , Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Westwood College Westwood Online Stole from Many aspects Denver Colorado Author: MENTOR, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Denver, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
Westwood College Woodforest college has ruined my life! Annadale Virginia I would'nt recommend westwood college for anyone! Worst excuse for a school ever. Would'nt even trust these idiots to teach my pet fish... Author: Patrick Springs, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Annadale, Virginia

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet

Jul 22 2016
College Of DuPage Janet Rand Intentional discrimination. I was dismiss with good academic standards. Glen Ellyn Illinois Nationwide Author: Berkeley, Illinois Colleges and Universities: College Of DuPage IL