KAPLAN ONLINE UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kaplan online university
There may be more specific results for "kaplan online university"
For more specific results for "kaplan online university"
Showing 26-50 of 51,187 Found Reports For more specific results for "kaplan online university"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 09 2017
iPod battery depo Won’t answer calls, emails, online submissions, they have my $300 iPod Touch 5th generation 64gb Lake Forest Internet
Author: Chatsworth, California Unusual Rip-Off: iPod battery depo Internet

Oct 09 2017
Jones International University jiu.edu the University closed and now I cannot get my Leadership, Administrative, Educational Degree Centennial Colorado Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Jones International University Centennial , Colorado

Oct 09 2017
Tech Options Trade (aka Age Traders) Scam Alert. The Scammer change their website name. Company claim to be in Boston MA and Switzerland. Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Online Trading: Tech Options Trade Internet

Oct 09 2017
Melissa Richardson Max ? With Careerapply.org The job lister, Max, called and left me a voicemail including the website for me to go to, to apply for jobs posting online from home for Facebook and Google making $25-$55 an hour. All I needed to do is go to the website to the apply. Internet Author: Walkertown, North Carolina Employment Services: Melissa Richardson Internet

Oct 09 2017
Galina Vaynter, Avadi Vaynter, Korina Vaynter, Regina Vaynter, Michael Gauss, Reco Holdings, GOPHER Protocol Pump and dump scam artists, fake investments, pozi scheme. Tazana California and Santa Barbara California Tarzana Califor
Author: Glendale, California Online Trading: Galina Vaynter, Internet

Oct 08 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan College Fraudulent University/worthless degree Nationwide Author: Paris, Texas Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Matt Lloyd - income primarily from recruiting new consultants, pushed to go into debt to buy highest position ($60K) to get full commissions - Windermere Florida Author: West Saint Paul, Minnesota Adult Career & Continuing Education: M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Windermere, Florida

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
soulofsignature.com soul of signature Milano Wire Fraud online Fashion item, received credit card payment on a pair of sneaker Milan Italy Internet
Author: UAE, Shopping Centers & Malls: soulofsignature.com Internet

Oct 08 2017
Amazon.com web services Virginia davis I was on offer up looking for a local car near me i seen this audi a4 2006 all red with tan interior, it saod she was in la. I contacted her she told me she was selling the car so cheap because her husband had died and it was tramatizing her because it was his car., sshe said she was living out in Hamilton for a while do to his death she was staying with family , she asked me if i was willing to do it online i said yes because she was talking about this EPP which she dont recieve the money till i agree to keep the car , an its been a week an still aint got anything . Internet Author: Van nuys, California Auto Dealers: Amazon.com web services Internet

Oct 08 2017
Harvest moon loan I had put in for a loan online a lady named Tish ext#(0261) called me and said I was approved and said she was a assistant manager and that they would approve me for a $250 loan I have called them several times I also got a voice mail from a lady named Sharon ext#(1500) she was letting me know my second payment was coming up and let me kbow I could call them to pay it all the way off. I have called her as well as Tish more than 6 times to ask how much more I owe on my loan because I have already made over 5 payment now I am at 9 payments totaling out to over $1000 with no phone call back on type of communication at all I have talked to my bank and we are trying everything to get throw to harvest moon my bank has called than as well and they have had no luck either. This place is scamming me and millions of other people, this place needs shut down. Boulevard California Internet From their website- Author: Columbus, Ohio Loan Modification: Harvest moon loan Internet

Oct 08 2017
UPinvester UPinvester.com UPinvester SCAM Internet Author: San Franscisco, California Online Trading: UPinvester Internet

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

44, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Dillon Dean TheEntrepreneursHeadquarters Ongoing scam. Failing to returns funds. Giving false reports. Failing to answet our demand letter. Unavailable Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Online Trading: Dillon Dean Internet

Oct 07 2017
Beaute-Lift Do NOT buy the products. When I ordered these products online, I was not told I must cancel after doing the “14 days trial” and that I agree on Term and condition. It showed that I am going to pay for free samples and I did just that. I have tried stuff Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Beaute-Lift Internet

Victoriahearts online dating site Victoriahearts online dating scam California
Author: mount gambier, Kansas Strippers & Dancer Services: Victoriahearts online dating site California, California

Oct 06 2017
Oila L Nugent I was sent a letter that looked official saying I had an outstanding bill to the Circuit Court of Polk County, in the amount of 422.00. It states that if I fail to pay the court has the right to issue a warrant to arrest me. I looked and I have all the receipts of payments and the letter stating that all fines and fees are settled in full. when I tried to check lgbs online I stumbled across the rip off page and thank god I did. dallas Oregon Author: dallas, Oregon Wanted Criminals: Oila L Nugent dallas, Oregon

Oct 06 2017
Comlete AQP/RT fulfillment aka comp!ete oil trial They advertised free oil trial online with $5.99 sbipping. did not order anything e!se. at 12:50 am debited $79.99 from my account. Order # 107590 called 18449021371 but get busy signal. Doral Fla33222 MAILING ADDRESS Internet
Author: Lakehills, Texas Alternative Health: Comlete AQP/RT fulfillment Internet

Oct 06 2017
Jersey Mike's Refuses to give online customers cash off coupons it gives to walk-in customers. Manasquan New Jersey Author: Westwood, New Jersey Pizza & Take Out: Jersey Mike's Manaquan, New Jersey