Your Search | karyn hodge or jennifer ferrel

Oct 24 2016
Jennifer Lynn Maselli Jennifer Lynn Maselli a crook never buy a horse from her a crook lake county fla Nationwide
Author: LAKE COUNTY, Florida Animal Services: Jennifer Lynn Maselli Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
09:17 PM Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Internet

Oct 24 2016
Ron Golphenee Carol Golphenee Janitorial service that stole products from high end offices and did not pay employees or taxes. tualatin Oregon Author: lake oswego, Oregon Cleaning Services: Ron Golphenee tualatin, Oregon

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Red Mountain Ragdolls Shilo Sievers or Shilo Webb Red Mountain Ragdolls Cattery - Shilo Sievers/Webb Unprofessional and Unethical Breeder - Beware Phoenix Arizona Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Cat Breeders: Red Mountain Ragdolls Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
12:34 PM Next Decade Solutions Inc. Website will not delete profiles and charges membership fee to edit profile or delete it. Does not appear, but believe it is Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Internet

Oct 22 2016
FRAUD ALERT: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler DPS; Ed Boler; Tanesha Boler; Markeese Boler; Debra Mitchell Christy Phillips; Edward Leon Boler; Tanesha Rachelle (Williams) Boler; Markeese Non-payment for services rendered under contract; they disregard their own contract terms, pay-out small jobs, ignore inquiries or false promises. Surprise Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Equity LifeStyle, Inc Falcon Wood Village, Eugene, OR Avoid This Retirement Park, A Place of Bondage! Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Mobile Home Parks: Equity LifeStyle, Inc Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Beauty & Truth or My Beauty and Truth False free-lure automatically charging big bucks monthly SCAM St. Louis Missouri and Nationwide Author: Seattle, WA 98103, Washington Alternative Health: Beauty & Truth Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
Premier rental Solutions Lied and stole $1220 saying they would sell or rent out timeshare within 90 days. We have a contract and they did not refund our money Tampa Nationwide Author: Pinellas park , Florida Timeshare Rentals: Premier rental Solutions Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Ashley and chaz hawthorne are the mafia sending people to harass us and this latest stunt of her having her family move in to harass me and slander my good name pigs Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Worthbrige auction I WAS RIPPED OFF...NO LOA....NO RETURN EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS & BROKEN PROMISES Greensboro North Carolina Author: BENSALEM, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthbrige auction Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
Tiffiany Vaughn Tiffiany (House of Grandeur)Tiffiany Vaughn Jones Tiffiany, I hired Tiffiany as my party coordinator and/or party planner on December 2015. Tiffiany was hired to do my daughters Sweet 16 for November 2016.Pennsauken Pennsylvania Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Tiffiany Vaughn Pennsauken, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2016
eRealty Blast Austin Advertising Etcetera They over email lists that are very old --- 10 years or older....SCAM Austin Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: eRealty Blast Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2016
07:47 AM service not longer exists or can't access after taking the money out of my account Miami Florida or internet Internet Author: Pinellas park, Florida Dating Services: Internet

50, Report #720621

Oct 20 2016
Sentry Surveillance REVIEW: Sentry Surveillance clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Sentry Surveillance, Inc. Sentry Surveillance, Inc. dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Pledges to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Atlanta, Houston, Dallas
Apologies for the above statements Author: Chicago, Illinois Security Services: Sentry Surveillance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sentry Surveillance a Georgia Corporation servicing 17 states with security, surveillance needs. Full line of CCTV equipment, service, financing. Sentry Surveillance delivers entire system, handles installation, compatibility, start to finish, providing world class technical support & five year fix or replace warranty. Kennesaw, Georgia