KATHERINE J. HOUSTON; KATIE SMALLCOMB; REBECCA DUNSING; MARCELLA RUNNINGS; LORRI STEELE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: katherine j. houston; katie smallcomb; rebecca dunsing; marcella runnings; lorri steele
There may be more specific results for "katherine j. houston; katie smallcomb; rebecca dunsing; marcella runnings; lorri steele"
For more specific results for "katherine j. houston; katie smallcomb; rebecca dunsing; marcella runnings; lorri steele"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1391990

United Lending Loans Took $160.00 from me during loan scam. Chicago Illinois
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: United Lending Loans Chicago, Illinois

27, Report #1391994

Aug 11 2017
Davis and ASsociates Alton Davis and a*s. Debt collectors Houston,Texas with various call centers Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Collection Agency's: Davis and ASsociates Nationwide

28, Report #1391974

Aug 11 2017
Monster Hair I ordered a air product from MonsterHair on 6/30. It has even been paid. I have never received it. It says Houston , Texas. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Monster Hair Internet

29, Report #1391933

Aug 11 2017
Metro PC'S Unauthorized changes to Bill. No Customer support. Verbal abuse & threats from Customer support. Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PC'S Texas

30, Report #1391911

Aug 10 2017
nxcess motorcars houston Edward Luevano is a lying snake Edward Luevano is a lying snake ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE at NXCESS! I was asked to give this place a chance to take care of my clients, and unfortunately they have failed us miserably.  Houston Internet Author: Sugarland, Texas Auto Dealers: nxcess motorcars houston Internet

Aug 10 2017
TEXASRENTERS.COM SAM UPCHURCH IF YOU LIKE TO GETTING SCAMMED, RENT PROPERTY FROM TEXASRENTERS HOUSTON Texas Author: katy, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TEXASRENTERS.COM HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas

Aug 10 2017
aflac aflac the company that makes you jump tru hoops Nationwide Aflac Phyllis Here To Help Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: aflac Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Aug 08 2017
Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. House Of Fraud! Run for your lives ! Mac Mortgage Approval Corp Owner/Director Robert J Hensel , David Graham Christie , Christopher Bruno Kolic These This Is Run And Directed By The Fraudster Robert Hensel (Run For Your Lives!) Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Mortgage Brokers: Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 08 2017
Timeline Logistics- owner Emilio Castillo has not paid my final weeks earnings to me. at present over 3 months past due. houston Texas Author: euless, Texas Courier Services: Timeline Logistics- owner Emilio Castillo houston, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Aarrow Sign Spinning Aarrow Advertising Seattle ,Richard Thesenga, Ben, Katie, Aarrow Sign Spinners SeattleCreative Ads Sign Spinners Kent & Seattle Washington Disorganized, scam, ripoff company Kent Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Advertising Agencies: Aarrow Sign Spinning Kent, Washington

Aug 08 2017
Norman J. Brodeur Norman Brodeur Painter Scam Spanish painter, Minnesota New York Internet Author: Alabama Ex-Boyfriends: Norman J. Brodeur Internet

Aug 07 2017
L'etoile Letoilecream.com Fraud I paid for postage and a 14 day free trial and they charged my account after I had closed it. I only gave them my old number and it was charged after I closed the account . It was charged after and on my new charge number without my consent. I did not authorize this charge. Their phone number is 888 -505-3869 Internet california Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: L'etoile Internet

FUAD's Resturant Watch Out For The Bill At The End Of The Meal Houston texas
Author: houston, Texas Restaurants: FUAD's Resturant Houston,

Aug 07 2017
Copperfield Land Surveying Stephen Rodriguez Copperfield surveying collects money better than anyone, then you never see them again BEWARE THERE NOT A LEGITIMATE COMPANY Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: Copperfield Land Surveying Houston, Texas

Aug 07 2017
att.net at&t.com On Tuesday August 1st I came home from work to find my apartment door wide open with no one inside. I had received a letter the day previous that some technicians from att would be installing some fiber optics. I went to use my restroom when I heard a knock on the door. It was one of 6 technicians that would come to my apartment.  Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Cable Companies: att.net Internet

Aug 07 2017
Kokoon Homes, Dave Rades, CAJ Productions, LLC, David J Rades Home Never Built! Deposit NOT REFUNDED! Never Deposit CASH to Dave Rades Company! acworth GA, Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Manufactured Home Dealers: Kokoon Homes Toccoa,

Aug 06 2017
Sporty's To Go or GomersGomers or Goobers TOTAL Fraud commited by Sportys To Go Tire/Auto Center At Flying J Truck Stop in Beaver UT Beaver Utah Correct Amount Charged Author: Indiana Travel Services: Sporty's To Go Beaver, Utah

Aug 05 2017
Elite International Motors / Bulletproof Motors STOLE MY MONEY LIERALLY Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Elite International Motors / Bulletproof Motors Houston, Texas

Aug 05 2017
Skin Allure Brands Charged my bank before my 14th day trial period was up. Tampa Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: Skin Allure Brands Internet

Aug 04 2017
HTL Rentals Fraud/Scam/Cheat Cozumel Mexico Author: Houston, Missouri Auto Rentals: HTL Rentals Mexico

Aug 04 2017
National Notary of America PROMOTE PROMISE BUT FAIL TO PAY Denver Colorado Author: HOUSTON, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: National Notary of America Denver, Colorado

Aug 04 2017
Kazuma ATV Parts USA Ordered hard to find parts on their website and submitted my debit card number. Never received the parts and no money was ever withdrawn from my account by Kazuma. Called them emailed them no response. Two weeks after initial purchase my debit card was being used to make purchases in California and England. Purchases were over $300 was this a coincidence? I think not this website is used for phishing debit card numbers so don't do it!! Houston Texas Author: Winter Haven, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Kazuma ATV Parts USA Houston, Texas