KATHY GIANNUZZI / NATIONWIDE POOLS & SPA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kathy giannuzzi / nationwide pools & spa
There may be more specific results for "kathy giannuzzi / nationwide pools & spa"
For more specific results for "kathy giannuzzi / nationwide pools & spa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Locksmith Pros.NET Ripoff and Unprofessional Little Elm Texas
Author: Little Elm, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros.NET Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Smh garcinia Charges to my bank account without permission Internet
Author: Johnsonville, New York Alternative Health: Smh garcinia Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
numerology.com huffingtonpost.com tarot.com insightful Astrology.com sexualastrology.com Copyright Theft, Defamation, Fraud and misleading others to her websites. Nationwide Author: Newbury Park, California Teachers: Public Relations: Maria Desimone Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
TAXI: THe World's Leading Independent A&R Company SCAM In the Sense That The Odds Of Being Forwarded are 1/1000 Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: TAXI: THe World's Leading Independent A&R Company Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
tropicaltoursrus.com Monique, Alex,Mark SCAM SENT TO WORK PLACE FAX NAVADA Nationwide Author: cypress, Texas Air Travel: tropicaltoursrus.com Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Eviction Stoppers Guilt Trip to deposit money to account. They texted me all day Tampa Nationwide
Author: Davenport, Florida Emergency Services: Eviction Stoppers Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Omni Shield home safe network . com Scam artists Nationwide Author: Gallitzin, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Omni Shield Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Roth Morgan firm They tryed to tell me i owed money to 5/3 bank and if i didnt pay the amount my accounts would be closed Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Lansing, Michigan Collection Agency's: Roth Morgan firm Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Vlamorous I thought I was getting a sample free just pay shipping of $1.95 After recieving bank statement I was charged over a $100! not including overdraft fees. I called Co. and asked. if I could return product and get a refund. They refused. I am disabled and live on $47 a month. I would never have purchased this product, especially.especially @that price! I explained. I tried. to hit cancel but before I could it sent shipping info. What a scam. I guess I can eat the lotion for the next. two months. Nice Co. Buyer BEWARE Nationwide Internet Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: Vlamorous Internet

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Medical Service's group Loise garcia is the person i talked to. They called me for a pain lotion and took all my insurance info then hung up on me. I called back to talk to the supervisor and his name was kevin and he to hung up on me Wilmington Florida Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Health Insurance: Medical Service's group Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Conversational Virtual Receptionist Conversational: False & Unprofessional Virtual Receptionist Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Telephone Answering Services: Conversational Virtual Receptionist Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Frontier Communications Fios internet Fraudulent charges Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
California Medical Evaluators CMEGabor VariCalifornia Psychiatric Evaluators Workers Compensation Billing Fraud Insurance Fraud Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Medical Expert Witnesses: California Medical Evaluators Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
PODS Very Misleading! Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Kansas Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
solar universe network repower repairs can't be made by franchisees who go out of business livermore california Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: solar universe network Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Loyal Yorkies Diamond Maas Offer was made to buy puppy by money transfer $500. No puppy was sent and they don't answer calls or texts. Abilene or San Antonio Texas
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Animal Services: Loyal Yorkies Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Altisource Horrible Company Athens Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Landlords: Altisource Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Jvc processing aka Midwest recovery systems llc There's a opened account on my credit report for $765! Nationwide Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Loans: Jvc processing Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Guitar Center $500 worth of product never received...no refund or replacement. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Guitar Center Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California
False Statements Part 2 Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Phonesexops.com keack.com/content/index.html They never paid me for my two weeksof work and closed my account when my trial period was up. Nationwide
Author: Sante Fe, Texas Adult Web Sites: Phonesexops.com Texas

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Premier Credit DON'T MAKE SENSE! 2002 Wesley Suite 100 Indianapolis, IN 46219 Nationwide Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Work Place Bullies: Premier Credit Nationwide