KAY JEWELERS, A DIVISION OF STERLING JEWELERS, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kay jewelers, a division of sterling jewelers, inc
There may be more specific results for "kay jewelers, a division of sterling jewelers, inc"
For more specific results for "kay jewelers, a division of sterling jewelers, inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Matthew Hagberg I bought a waste trainer on July 28, 2017 and was charged for it and then I got charged for pants that I did not order but I said screw it because it was only $20 but now I have not received either of them and they are not returning any of my emails Internet
Author: Wooster, Ohio Internet Fraud: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Taurususa international Taurus international Horrible repair service customer service and response is a joke Miami Florida Author: Stratford, Connecticut Sporting-good Manufactures: Guns & Ranges: Taurususa international Miami, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Drive now Drive now trucks, buy here pay here,  Sold a lemon Bennettsville South Carolina Author: Blenheim, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive now Bennettsville , South Carolina

Aug 18 2017
Alabama DHR Child Support Division Department of Human Resources. Division of children and families. In other states it's referred to as CPS , child protective services or DFACS Department of children and family services. Ruined my credit, reputation-ENTIRE LIFE Each county in Alabama has an office of DHR Alabama Author: Waverly-Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Alabama DHR Child Support Division Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 18 2017
Sociallity Charged my acct but I've never heard of them. Fairfield NJ New Jersey
Author: Farmington, Missouri Health Insurance: Sociallity Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Shaun Smith says i owe money and is threatening me with a lawsuit and possible jail time Internet Author: Titusville, Florida Bad Check Writers: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jody's adjustable sportsbra I ordered a bra and paid and never got any other updaytes on delivery amd can't get in contact with company Not available Internet Author: Garnerville, New York Weightloss Programs: Jody's adjustable sportsbra Internet

Aug 18 2017
Infolook.com Did a unauthorized transaction of 43.98 Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Infolook.com

Aug 18 2017
Intown Suits Intown Suits Gilbert This Company Was'nt Honset About Having a bed bug Problem Gilbert Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Liars: Intown Suits Gilbert, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 18 2017
Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance Marsena is a beligerant, subjective b**** adjuster who lies or at the least stretches the truth about vendors, such as describing a biz as hole in the wall, larry Gregg another adjuster is a complete ambesia phyco who is also a liar North Carolina Author: Oviedo, Florida Abusive Parents: Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance North Carolina

Aug 18 2017
State of S.C. Department of Insurance This official federal agency in S.C.does not uphold the LAWS of Automobile Insurance in S.C. Columbia South Carolina Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: State of S.C. Department of Insurance Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Auto repo Depot I got a vehicle from them last week yesterday Wednesday I had to take the car back for them to put a compressor on the car Thursday I called them to ask them would my car be ready and they told me to call back in a half an hour Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto repo Depot Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate The principals of 475 Vaughn and ROI Commercial Real Estate took my security deposit without a valid reason Tucson Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate Tucson, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Allen Pierce They are soo wrong. Scammed me to help modify my mortgage. Had me pay by cashiers check/money order $900.00 of 4 payments before i would get complete info on my modification. Has all my bank acct/taxes info. Claremont California Author: North St. Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Allen Pierce Claremont, California

Aug 17 2017
Stauer Stauer is not sending a watch in exchanged and didn't return the difference in price, $49.05 Burnsville Minnesota Author: ROCHESTER, New York Credit Card Fraud: Stauer Internet

Aug 17 2017
Hydroxeluxe Beauty Scams you out of money Internet Author: LARGO, Florida Skin Care: Hydroxide Beauty Internet

Aug 17 2017
Granite Consulting Timeshare Recover Spinn off of TimeshareReleaseNOW.com Dover New Hampshire
Author: Portland, Maine Employees: Granite Consulting Dover, New Hampshire

Aug 17 2017
Pine Tree Consultants Timeshare Exit Scams Ripped us off thousands of dollars Portland Maine
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Pine Tree Consultants Portland, Maine

Aug 17 2017
Action air conditioning Inc. David Russell Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Consumer Services: Action air conditioning Inc. Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Axvoice Inc. Axvoice Scam Company Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Telephone Companies: Axvoice Inc. Internet

Aug 17 2017
HappyHouseSellers Gary Wilkerson took earnest deposit on a bogus sellers contract Rockwall Texas Author: FORTWORTH, Texas Business Consultants: HappyHouseSellers Rockwall , Texas

Aug 17 2017
AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream I am 57 years old and watched the video of the skin cream products so decided to try the trial offer for $4.95. The same day I had 4 differnt charges taken out of my account. 14 days later I had 2 more charges out of my account. All together totalling over $204 Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Globe, Arizona Skin Care: AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide