Your Search | kay jewelers, a division of sterling jewelers, inc

Daniel Patrick Griner Lying And a Worthless Landlord Lilburn Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Housing Rentals: Daniel Patrick Griner Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 28 2016
New Bath Beau Stousbaul; also man Manager named Steve; New Bath Walk in Tubs Took advantage of a senior Columbus Ohio Author: Obetz, Ohio Health Spas: New Bath Columbus, Ohio

MSI credit solutions MSI credit is a scam Dallas Texas
Author: Whitewright, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: MSI credit solutions Dallas, Texas

Aug 28 2016
Rent a center Ames iowa Author: Sheldahl, Iowa Rental Stores: Rent a center Ames iowa Iowa

Aug 28 2016
Brian Troiano alias CASH PARISI, Ripped me off for $6K and at least 2 others for $7K each. He operates a Money Order scam promising big profits but all he did for is pocket the money. Tampa Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Work at Home Business: Brian Troiano Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
Proskinmax They are charging me $89.95 per month for a product that was initially a free sample Internet Author: Chesterfield, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Proskinmax Internet

Aug 28 2016
RQA,INC Tom Kowalski non payment of services rendered Orlando Park Illinois Author: Springfield, Ohio Employers: RQA,INC Orlando Park, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
GT Marine, GT Marine And Outdoors, GT Marine Clearwater I have never had this bad of an experience dealing with a company as I have had with GT Marine. They are more than friendly when They want you to buy a boat but as soon as they have your money they want nothing to do with you. I tried for a year to get someone to just return a phone call. Even tried tracking them down at a boat show. The person I needed to talk to was never available. Equipment installed wrong,dysfunctional equipment,poor product knowledge,the list goes on and on with GT Marine. I have owned my boat for over a year now and would never recommend GT Marine to anyone. The boat itself,SeaFox 266 Commander, is good. GT Marine is horrible. Never again! Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Boat Dealers: GT Marine Clearwater , Florida

Aug 28 2016
YBC Dynamite Cruises & Travels Sdn Bhd 62, Persiaran Mutiara, Pusat Dagangan Kelana Mas, Kuah, Langkawi, 07000 Kedah, MalaysiaEmail: info@yachtbroker-charters.com Tel: (60) 04- 9665154 Mobile: (60) 017- 4196933 extortion, bridge of the contract Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: YBC Langkawi,

Aug 28 2016
Consolidated Community Management CCM Peggy Talerico CCM Consolidated Community Management Peggy Talerico Operations Manager is Rude unprofessional and curses on phone with obnoxious behavior. I called to report to there management that one of there staff Christian that runs one of there locations is treating people in a racists discriminating way and that i had written proof and patters that are verifiable records how Christian discriminates to Black people and other minorities by giving white people special privileges and deny Blacks.. A property manager should not apply the rules to blacks and allow Whites to not abide by the property rules. This case will be sent to Department of Business Profession regulations due to Peggy Talerico crazy behavior of not taking the written complaint to investigate since she yelled cursed and hung up. Tamarac Florida
Author: , Florida Accounting: Consolidated Community Management CCM Tamarac,

Aug 28 2016
Neat Co. Sold me a new scanner under the pretense that If I did not buy it my data from my old scanner would be lost. Phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stevensville, Maryland Computer Software: Neat Co. Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2016
bgepleasantsoftskin ordered a free sample and only to pay shipping but a further charge was debited to my account. HELP Author: pittston, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: bgepleasantsoftskin Internet

Aug 28 2016
Summerstone nursery Scammed me out of $125 Po box 274 morrison Tennessee Author: St louis, Missouri Nurseries: Summerstone nursery Po box 274 morrison, Tennessee

Aug 28 2016
Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Sal chiechi aka Bill Chiechi Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words. This company doesn't exsist, except on a website. Sal/Bill Chiechi is a fraud and a con man. Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Con Artists: Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Aug 28 2016
MX Movers Non delivery of my goods Staten Island New York Author: cranberry township, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: MX Movers Staten Island, New York

Aug 28 2016
Wang Gang Fowler Bros UK (website name with a UK suffix) - turned out to be a Chinese company known as WANG GANG Claimed to be a British company selling leather shoes. Turned out to be Chinese rip-offs who sent plastic shoes Shanghai Shanghai. China
Author: BLACKHEATH, Alabama Sales People: Wang Gang Shanghai,

Aug 28 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner/ JT Group This is a SCAM ! Do not work for this MAN! McDonough Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Wanted Criminals: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough , Georgia

Aug 28 2016
Prazahealth Testropin,Maximus They charged you for shipping if you liked you could order more,there was nothing in writing about a 14 day trial period. I would of never done this if I knew about this 14 day trial period! Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Prazahealth Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Nutrisystem Nutrisystem is a Scam! False Advertising!! Ft Washington Pennsylvania Author: Waikoloa, Hawaii Weightloss Programs: Nutrisystem Ft Washington, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2016
Mint auto sales Mint Auto Traders EIN# 46-0939774 Phone scam and discrimination against a disabled woman with minor children. Orlando Florida Author: Colquitt, Georgia Auto Dealers: Mint auto sales Orlando, Florida