Your Search | kay jewelers

Feb 25 2016
Images Jewelers and Bob Klose Images Jewelers,Elkhart Indiana Jewelers,RolexDealers Indiana Elkhart Indiana Lisa777 (or Lori) how is one store related to the other? Author: Muncie, Indiana Jewelry Stores: Images Jewelers Elkhart, Indiana

Feb 24 2016
Elisha Morgan Gemologists Manchaca Texas Author: Tempe, Jewelers: Elisha Morgan Gemologists Manchaca, Texas

Feb 23 2016
Elisha Morgan Gemologist, Old European Diamonds, Kashmir-Sapphires, New England Gem Lab Con Man extraordinaire, steals and lies and takes your $$ NEVER EVER do business with him send him no $, send him no gems! Austin Texas Elisha Morgan now doing business as Ralph Morgan gemologistschoice.com Author: McClure, Pennsylvania Jewelers: Elisha Morgan Gemologist, Old European Diamonds, Kashmir-Sapphires, New England Gem Lab Austin, Texas

Feb 19 2016
Brilliant Gems LLC; moissanite jewelry shop; mothers ring collection Took online order but never shipped West Hollywood California Author: Joppa, Maryland Jewelers: Brilliant Gems West Hollywood, California

Feb 17 2016
Romanos Jewelers They messed up my credit. I'm in debut with a little over 6,000 told me I was going to pay less then that and I didn't pay less now I'm in collection. I returned the merchandise back they told me they were going to close the account but they didn't Downey California Author: Los Angeles, California Sales People: Romanos Jewelers Downey, California

Feb 11 2016
Stella & Dot No refund for returned Items Florida Internet Author: Summerfield, Florida Jewelers: Stella & Dot Internet

Feb 10 2016
A to Z Jewelry Repair, Lokshin Yuriy Jeweler lost a stone and will not pay the repair fee. Olathe Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Jewelers: A to Z Jewelry Repair Olathe, Kansas

Feb 07 2016
FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR JEWELRY RIPOFF REPAIRS RIVERSIDE California Author: riverside, California Jewelers: FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 04 2016
Roman Malakov diamonds Diamond fraud using EGL International certificate New York New York Author: brooklyn, New York Jewelers: Roman Malakov diamonds New York, New York

Feb 01 2016
JKCRings.com Products they sell are available on eBay for a 10th of the price Internet Author: Austin, Texas Jewelers: JKCRings.com Internet

Jan 25 2016
Regal Jewelers Regal Jewelers, operating in St. Kitts- Lying Business with No Ethics! St Kitts Alaska Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Liars: Regal Jewelers Juneae, Alaska

Jan 21 2016
Hellzenburgdiamondco Diamonds by elizabth, Crave my diamond, The diamond specialist, Hellzenburg Diamond Co Ebay Cheat, Lie, Deceive, Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Jewelers: Hellzenburgdiamondco Internet

Jan 19 2016
Kevin's Jewelers Kevin’s Jewelers – biggest disappointment in my life with online shopping! Internet California Only a RipOff if it happens to you? Author: Fremont, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Kevin's Jewelers Internet

Jan 16 2016
Clarence Mills Haida Guy Teenage Son's Christmas Present Of custom Native Art by famous local Artist Not finished as promised / No delivery of paid for bracelet and NO REFUND Vancouver British Columbia Author: Surrey, British Columbia Jewelers: Clarence Mills Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 15 2016
Gem Shopping Network Patrick ,Pat, Kelly Zero Customer Service - LIES - Denegrating Hosts Duluth, Georgia Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Jewelers: Gem Shopping Network Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
jewelry imagination jewelry minneapolis Minnesota Author: central falls, Rhode Island Jewelers: jewelry imagination minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 11 2016
Icravelashes Kavena Adamson, icraveboutique, EYECrave Lashes, Kay. Scammed me out of $750 for training Atlanta, Philadelphia, DC Nationwide
I'm Joy old Best Friend Author: Springfield, Virginia Personal Services: Icravelashes Internet

Jan 04 2016
Holsted jewelers They took money out of my disability acct. Without my permission. They got my info by giving me ring for only $3.95 shipping N tried scaling me into purchasing affiliate products, I told them only interest in ring. Cant afford their products. They charged my account on 1/02/2016, without my permission, I'm calling in morning, U can't email just. Svc. The address doesn't exist. They're thieves. I'm disabled on SSI. I told foreign lady on phone I'm not signing up for anything period! N they freaking took my money anyways??? How can they do this? I'm calling in morning, N ive told my bank too. Joliet Illinois Information... Author: Boise, Idaho Sales People: Holsted jewelers Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
Holsted Jewelers On December 1 2015 was told that my account was cancelled per my request, but was still charged $66.98 on January 1 2016 and told I had not cancelled my account back in December. Don't even know what they're charging me for, unknown jewelry. New York New York Author: Collinsville, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Holsted Jewelers New York, New York

Dec 31 2015
Kay.com Sterling Jewelers, Inc BUYER BEWARE Nationwide Author: floral park, New York Jewelry Stores: Kay.com Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
holsted jewelers Steal money new york Internet
Author: guymon, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: holsted jewelers Internet

Dec 15 2015
Holsted Jewelry Liars rip off artists Holsted Jewelry Internet Author: fenton, Missouri Jewelers: Holsted Jewelry Internet

Dec 13 2015
MonogramHub Products paid for but not shipped almost a month later! Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Jewelers: MonogramHub Internet

Dec 13 2015
Holsted Jewelers Holsted Jewelers SCAM Joliet Illinois Author: Beaumont, Texas Jewelers: Holsted Jewelers Joliet, Illinois

Dec 10 2015
butterlly.com/surui clothing placed an order for pandora ring nov 11 and have heard nothing from the company not sure Internet Author: washingtonville, New York Jewelers: butterlly.com/surui clothing Internet