Your Search | kayzoe seo company, kayzoe spam company, andrei buiciuc spammer seattle avoid
There may be more reports for "kayzoe seo company, kayzoe spam company, andrei buiciuc spammer seattle avoid"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "kayzoe seo company, kayzoe spam company, andrei buiciuc spammer seattle avoid"

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Economic justice coalition worst cleaning company I have worked for Athens Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia Cleaning Services: Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Athens, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
USA Steel Quality Buildings Building that will never be finished Lake Land Florida
Company Name Author: , Georgia Building Services: USA Steel Quality Buildings Lake Land, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Cellular Outfitter I believe they are located in the New Lebanon Ohio Company Scams Customers and refuses to reply to Email Complaints New Lebanon Ohio Author: Benbrook, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter New Lebanon, Ohio

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Modern Promos/John Boyd Booked me for an event that was already being executed by another company and nobody will return my calls about it. UNORGANIZE UNPROFESSIONAL CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY Internet Author: beaver dam, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Modern Promos/John Boyd Internet

12:11 PM Bait and switch company Irvington New Jersey
Author: Miami, Florida TVs & VCRs: Irvington, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
Smartfax Scam online fax company Internet Author: San Pedro, California On-Line Business: Smartfax Internet

Oct 03 2015
Levy Production Group Mike LevyBarry Levy This company ripped me off for a 90,000.00 commercial LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Video & Film Production: Levy Production Group LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Giftcardrescue Terrible Stay away from this shady company! Internet Author: westminster, California Entertainers: Giftcardrescue Internet

Oct 03 2015
Eagle logistics services Eagle logistics This company is a complete ripoff. Since working for this company my line haul to date is $29,000.00. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin , Texas Trucking Companies: Eagle logistics services Internet

Oct 03 2015
Opt In Online Marketing John Lewis, Campaign Design Pro This company does not send emails, it generates ficticious traffic to your site Nationwide Author: Not Given, Pennsylvania Customer Leads: Opt In Online Marketing Nationwide

Warner's Propane Unreliable Owned Heating Company Gilbert Pennsylvania
Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Fuel Companies: Warner's Propane Gilbert, Pennsylvania

Oct 02 2015
receivables performance management fake company Nationwide Author: NEW LONDON, Connecticut Collection Agencies: receivables performance management Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
PORTABOARDS Avant solutions, Brian Ivanchan, The Denton Guide, Denton Trailer Co, TexMade Trailers, Location Icons, Living Magazine, Pack and Ship Portaboards AVOID AVOID AVOID. BRIAN IVANACHAN WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY & DISAPPEAR. DO NOT LOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY Denton Texas Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trailers: PORTABOARDS Internet

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

All American readers All information of company are unknown Internet
Author: Luverne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers nationwide

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Albright's flooring company, Joseph Albright, John Steele Installed flooring incorrectly, lied about having insurance, used subcontractors, not employees Loganville Georgia Author: Lilburn, Georgia Home Improvements: Albright's flooring company Loganville, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
IDCSERVCO Defrauded company Culver City California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: IDCSERVCO Culver City, California

Oct 02 2015
us security associates worthless company denver Colorado Author: commerce city , Colorado Work Place Bullies: us security associates denver, Colorado

Oct 02 2015
Exact precisions Robert parker Con Artist / Scam company - Exact Precisions Robert Parker Internet Rayna Schwede is an emotional liar Author: Brisbane, Wyoming Websites: Exact precisions Internet