Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

Sep 27 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Freedom Life Multi Plan When purchasing insurance i was informed it was a major medical insurance and it isnt! it will only pay $250.00 addison Texas Nationwide Author: BIG LAKE, Texas Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Tempoe Why Not Lease it They put me in a f****** 18 month lease contract that I was not told about until 4 months down the line. Internet What does your lease/purchase contract say? Author: Lincoln park, Michigan Car Stereos & Alarms: Tempoe Internet

Sep 26 2016
Quality Towing They stole my car and refuse to return it. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Quality Towing North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Viral Blog SystemStop Struggling Today Company will not return my money even though I have requested it several times Internet Author: Kansas Work at Home Business: Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Internet

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife Solar customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Solar: Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Solar can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife Solar works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. La Jolla,

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 26 2016
Glam Beauty Bought a brush and never received it Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Glam Beauty Internet

Sep 26 2016
The more you research the great Arthur Alexander of Sunlife Electric, the moe lies you uncover Author: California Solar: Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Solar can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife Solar works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife Solar doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Lois Bolton IRS Scam call to tell me IRS HAD FILED A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST ME ANDMI NEEDED TO PAY MONEY TO MAKE IT GO AWAY Gig Harbor Washington Author: Newington, New Hampshire Internal Revenue Service: Lois Bolton Gig Harbor, Washington

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Uslivedelivery Jessica Cox Paid money for puppy and it never came Washington Internet Author: Jersey shore, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Uslivedelivery Internet

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan MSmedia360 Charged for services NOT delivered.Kept secret passwords for all sites and entered wrong info for company. Won't change it. having to sue him now. NIGHTMARE-Do NOT HIRE! Stuart, Florida Internet, Florida, California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Websites: MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell is dedicated to his policy of full transparency and open communication. Core Exploration was dissolved in 2008 and he has had no involvement with it or the CEO. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Patrick J Campbell Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
Worthpoint I am trying to cancel my account. They refuse to cancel it. Atlanta Georgia Author: Irvine, California Websites: Worthpoint Internet

Sep 23 2016
Sunlife Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sunlife dedicated to quality solar installations and outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction. Sunlife makes switching to solar easy by giving you a cleaner more affordable source of energy for you and your family to take advantage of!  Customers can expect to save between 20-30% on energy bills after switching to Sunlife.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Solar: Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Inc. can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. La Jolla , California

Sep 23 2016
Mobile Flow AVOID SELLER. Misrepresented product, then lied about it. Shenzen, Guangdong, China Internet Author: Tieton, Washington Telephones: Mobile Flow Internet