Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

May 05 2016
economyrentacar 7640 Narcoossee Rdorlando FL.32822 Reserved a car , when I whent to pick it up I was told I needed my person proof o f insurance or would have to pay $25. extra per day for insurance as per the confirmation. No such statement is printed on the confirmation Orlando Florida Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Rentals: economyrentacar Orlando, Florida

May 05 2016
HOST4ASP.NET ENDLESSFORC THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM / I COULD NOT GET HOSTING WORKING FOR OVER 2 DAYS FINALLY GOT THEM TO AGREE TO A REFUND / HOWEVER THEY DISPUTED IT AND BECAME A HUGE HEADACHE.  MIDDLE EASTERN Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Web Hosting: HOST4ASP.NET Internet

May 05 2016
The Institute for Natural Health Paid $20.00 to join this group and it got me NOTHING! Everything that tell you will help you, you have to PAY FOR. They are just a phony, money grubbing organization! Shame on them!! Internet Author: new york, New York Alternative Health: The Institute for Natural Health Internet

May 05 2016
South Beach Classics Ted Vernon Robin Vernon Reality of reality TV not what it seems like. Miami Florida An Idustry Insider Comments Author: Florida Auto Dealers: South Beach Classics Miami, Florida

May 05 2016
Global Client Solutions Stategic was the face company with which I contracted. Global wassupposed to be disbursing the money Strategic collected from me. I believe it is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nationwide Author: Cowley, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup in March And have yet to receive it And its May..And now there Facebook page is off Internet Author: Mcloud, Oklahoma Sales People: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 05 2016
Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 They did not keep parts removed as required by state law. They did a terrible job of aligning my front bumper hood headlight and fender and grill. Clarkston Michigan Author: Davisburg, Michigan Body Work & Repair: Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 Clarkston, Michigan

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
tryhydrolyze how are they able to get my banking details i keep changing my account details and they are still able to get it Nationwide Author: consitution hill, Cross-Border Scams: tryhydrolyze Nationwide

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
ColorRight Co. are SCAMMERS! Rip off artists as it appears! ColorRight Co. are SCAMMERS! Rip off artists as it appears! BEWARE. Seattle Washington Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: ColorRight Seattle, Washington

May 04 2016
Samsung appliances We purchased a Samsung appliance package from Lowes 2+ years ago. The dishwasher failed just over 2 years ago. We had it repaired and it failed again 2 weeks later.  Nationwide Author: BOUNTIFUL, Utah Appliances: Samsung appliances Nationwide

May 03 2016
Excel pharmaceuticals I sent money via money order , it was signed for. Upon email several times I got nothing but rude emails from this company I sent these ppl close to $800.00 Internet Author: Hesperia, California Drug Manufacturers: Excel pharmaceuticals Internet

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a 30 oz tumbler with spill proof lid on 4/8/2016, they said it was on back order for 2-3 weeks Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

May 03 2016
Foundations Health Michael's house Bait and Switch at Michael's House-Foundation Health Palm Springs California Michael's House Made it right for me! Author: Lodi, California Healthcare Centers: Foundations Health Palm Springs, California

May 03 2016
Price Busters Discount Furniture I went to there Brooklyn park location to purchase a couch and payed for it and told them I would be picking it up on the 30th of April 2016.  Brooklyn park md Author: Davidsonville , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Price Busters Discount Furniture

May 03 2016
Iceberg Cups I paid for a pink powder coated yeti cup & never received it! Now website is shut down. Arizona Internet Author: McLoud, Oklahoma Kitchens: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 03 2016
Conquer Worldwide, Robert Watkins Offered a service and did not provide it. Once paid did not respond. Never paid me referral fee for another company. Atlanta, Douglasville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Elite Legacy Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
THREDUP.COM THREDUP SCAM - DONT DO IT! UNKNOWN Internet Author: GLOUCESTER, Virginia Consignment Stores: THREDUP.COM Internet

May 03 2016
city of san diego reported parking ticket to my registered car and towed as if it wasn't registered after my car was vandalized. @. parking tickets even though the car was sold San Diego California I see your problem... Author: solana beach, California Legal Services: city of san diego San Diego , California

May 03 2016
florida central credit union port charlotte fl 33948 FCCU-MANAGER DIANE YEATHAM DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME BY MY FICO CREDIT SCORE AND DENYING ME A MORTGAGE LOAN LIED ABOUT MY CREDIT SCORE BEING 604- WHEN IT WAS 736 EXPERIAN port charlotte fl Florida FICO mortgage scores are different from the scores you viewed Author: NORTH PORT, Florida Banks: florida central credit union port charlotte fl, Florida