Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
ExtendPetHealth.com Deceiving order information, ofer a free sample, then they keep sending a new supply every month Silver Springs Nevada Author: Norco, California Bait-and-Switch: ExtendPetHealth.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
easysex.com escortdetectives.com ruin my reputation, put it all over the internet that I'm a cop, Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: easysex.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 23 2017
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. Charged me for Domain name registration, and it is already registered with Go Daddy Miami Beach Florida Author: Selah, Washington Internet: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. Miami Beach, FL ,

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
Colliers Target Branding My manager Edwin Rhodes disappeared when it came time to pay me. New York City New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Shipping & Handling: Colliers Target Branding Internet

Jan 22 2017
Windstream Taking my frustration out after opening my monthly Windstream bill and noticing charges went up again this month. I take a closer look only to realize that Windstream has been charging me an additional $73.41 for bogus fees.All companies do it, some more Being robbed by Windstream Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 22 2017
gigante k9 rawlicious pet food www.SheperdsGerman.com tried to keep my money and very abusive white hills arizona Author: sparrowbush, New York Dog Breeders: gigante k9 Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Prize Candle I placed an order in November to make sure I had it for Christmas. I have still.com received my product or a refund. I had contact with the company in December, have them my case number at usps and have never heard from them again. When I go the websit Prize candle doesn't deliver Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 22 2017
Ricardo Diaz Ricardo Diaz ZununBrothers Welding Ricardo Diaz is an illigal Mexican conman, a liar, and thief...he borrowed $5500 from TaxNow1, took a vehicle and had it impounded for driving without a licence, and has taken $1000's of dollars from countless individuals Inglewood California
Author: Torrance, California Maintenance Companies: Ricardo Diaz Inglewood, California

Jan 22 2017
DriveTime Do not work for this company they lay off people and they denied them the right to have unemployment they make up stories about being rude to customers they hand you employee of the month four months before you have no written reprimands you have no written warnings used just get walked out the door a little tidbit you should know they enforce that their employees participate in all of these donation to help the needy they pose it as Ronald McDonald House but really what it is you give your money to them so they can turn around and make car payments for people that don't make their car payments at DriveTime they misused funds they miss representation of what they're doing a charity basis fact is they suck they charge an overcharge their customers they are the epitome and on the same level as a loan shark do not work for these people do not buy cars from them they charge of the hanging for broken down cars that are not thoroughly checked out and should not be on the road do not work for these people they suck Mesa Arizona Perhaps... Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Jan 22 2017
Cert Magic Purchased an exam from cert magis has not received it after payment yesterday Goods not received Internet Author: VEREENIGING, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cert Magic Internet

Jan 21 2017
richmobclothing/forever rich clothing ui ordered a hoodie september 17 still havent got to me. no reply from anyone. then they closed rich mob so when you click the site it changed to foreve rich . i want my money. California Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: richmobclothing/forever rich clothing california, California

Jan 21 2017
Masano Auto Retailers Tom Masano IncMasano FordMasano USA This dealership will have no respect for your time, and will not do a good job checking a vehicle before putting it up for sale, despite what they may say or advertise, it will not be true. Reading Pennsylvania Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Masano Auto Retailers Reading, Pennsylvania