Your Search | keep my tn home

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
The 9 Firm IBMM INC.Icebox Studios King Davis from The 9 Firm failed to pay me the money I worked 12 hours for. He kept my check. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Flushing, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: The 9 Firm Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 08 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 08 2015
DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Golfland MortgageSherry Demar These people are trying to extort and defraud home buyers. Gulfland mortgage is one of their supporters. Youngstown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Real Estate Services: DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Youngstown, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
Auto showcase. Bel air This place is a rip off and they are running scam on people. Just bought a 750li and had to force them a repurchase the car and after two weeks of using my gas to get back and forth for a lemon they sold me on my dollar. This service center is a joke. Ju Rip off/scam artist/liars...Run!!! Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Auto showcase. Bel air

Oct 08 2015
04:37 PM WEALTH-MANAGER.BIZ REFUSES TO PAY MY REFERRALS MR AND MRS AKINDELE MATURED INVESTED FUND. Ludhiana Other Author: Abeokuta, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ludhiana, Other

Oct 08 2015
Melova Store Kept on telling me I have to pay additional charges and don't want to refund me my money Internet
Author: St.Michael, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Melova Store Internet

Oct 08 2015
Flight Inspired They never sent my T-SHIRT Englewood Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington Clothing Stores: Flight Inspired Englewood, Colorado

Oct 08 2015
The Experience LLC Sold me $61.oo of books to help pay for his college, My check cleared on 9-1-15 Have not recieved books yet, called the phone # and was told there was no such number Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
directexpress directexpress contacted me about a charge to my account, i have checked my account there is nothing wronggoverment address goverment Internetgoverme Author: wilkes-barrre, Pennsylvania Financial Services: directexpress Internet

Oct 08 2015
Paul's M&P Motors Dealers The guy took $500 for a car deposit, then asked my son to lie to insurance company. No car and no insurance. Loss $700 Marlborough Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Paul's M&P Motors Marlborough, Massachusetts

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
cuna mutual group This Company rips you off, charges more w/o notification, not willing to work with you, or refund you. Mgmt said i wasn't billed and billed my card anyways (No documentationentered, then said i can't get a refund. salt lake city Nationwide Author: Murray, Utah Insurance Agencies: cuna mutual group Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
CASH USA Steve Anderson Says that I owe $1210 then pulls out my file and says I owe them $510.  On-Line Based Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Collection Agencies: CASH USA Internet

Oct 08 2015
Award notification commission I received a letter in a pch envelope which i thought it was pch they send me stuff all the time stating that i won 2,000,000.00 which i do play threw pch to sign my name on the bottom and send a money order.Kansas city Kansas Author: farrockaway, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award notification commission Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 08 2015
Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Payed 105.75 down , never received the money or filters for my vac that they took after purchase Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 08 2015
Clearview settlement The company is saying I owe 1280 was given a loan and if not paid they are gonna take my property to pay it and take me to court. I never recieved anything from this place!! I want something to be done! Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Hackers: Clearview settlement Internet

Oct 08 2015
Pinnacle Credit Services Pinnacle Credit Services claims I owe them $810 which is damaging my credit scoring Hopkins Minnesota Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Pinnacle Credit Services Hopkins, Minnesota