Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

Oct 10 2015
Sweepstakes audit bureau I received a registered notice in my mailbox it has void after 10/03/15 cash eligible 12,000,000.00+ Po box 549012
Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes audit bureau

Oct 09 2015
Verizon Wireless My smartphone somehow automatically turns my Wi-Fi off when I'm at home on my Wi-Fi so my dad I gets used up and I get billed for it from Verizon Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless

Oct 09 2015
DRESS LILLY It took 3 months to receive my shirt i ordered, i swear this is no exaggeration and when I finally got it there is no tag on the shirt. It wasn't so in properly and didn't fit and you can't get a live person to even complain to Internet Author: Odenton, Maryland Clothing Stores: DRESS LILLY Internet

Oct 09 2015
Guardian angel k9 ,Missouri, Margo Richards Margo Richard Guardian angel k9 Aka Margo Richards will not return my money after getting dog back Thieves Collins Missouri
Beautiful Dogs Author: Massillon, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Guardian angel k9 (Missouri ) Margo Richards Collins, Missouri

Oct 09 2015
04:15 PM Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
03:01 PM Gary Boomershine Cara, support person, Fraudulently charged $1,497.00 to my credit card and refused to refund it. Walnut Creek California Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Investing: Internet

Oct 09 2015
check mate they offer free background reports and after pretending to do a lot of research they then make you pay for a simple report and keep wanting to add more sensitive background information thereby increasing the cost they work out of california Nationwide Author: tannersville, Pennsylvania Legal Services: check mate Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Award notification commission I received a letter in a pch envelope which i thought it was pch they send me stuff all the time stating that i won 2,000,000.00 which i do play threw pch to sign my name on the bottom and send a money order.Kansas city Kansas Author: farrockaway, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award notification commission Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 08 2015
Clearview settlement The company is saying I owe 1280 was given a loan and if not paid they are gonna take my property to pay it and take me to court. I never recieved anything from this place!! I want something to be done! Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Hackers: Clearview settlement Internet

Oct 08 2015
Paycation Xstream Travel Never paid my commission and will not return the money I paid into it Allen Texas Author: Atlanta , Georgia Travel Services: Paycation Allen, Texas

Oct 08 2015
BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING, FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 Someone associated with this address accessed my online credit card account and changed my mailing address to: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011. Fortunately, it was caught by my bank's security system and immediately changed back. This address is associated with fraudulent activity FOLCROFT PENNSYLVANIA Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 XING FOLCROFT, Pennsylvania

Oct 08 2015
BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Bethea Have purchase a chain and ne dal 4 oak leaf cluster for $60.00 at $19.95 a month but they keep taking money out of my account Oct 07 19.95 Sep 19.95 Aug 10 19.95 July 10 29.90 total $ 89.75 (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Author: Brooklyn, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Internet

Oct 08 2015
Clearview Settlement sent an email stating I owed 1280 dollars that was put in my account, It was not but they have my social and personal information Internet Author: peru, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Clearview Settlement Internet

Oct 07 2015
Rental Verified , Sarah was name on the email This scum preys upon people just trying to survive. By answering the listing, it cost much needed funds. Internet Author: Albany, Oregon Housing Rentals: Rental Verified Internet

Oct 07 2015
All Coin Laundry Sebco laundry systems Dina carrasquillo Beware -they sell defective coin op laundry equiptment Raritan New Jersey We worked it out- All good with Sebco Author: ithaca, New York Laundromats: All Coin Laundry Raritan, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
Jiffy Lube Countryside LaGrange Road Didn't Change Oil or Filter and Blew Engine Countryside Illinois Not buying it. Author: lagrange, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Jiffy Lube Countryside, Illinois