Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

Sep 30 2016
PureCell Eye DermaSoft Skin Don't Do It. Internet Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Beauty Products: PureCell Eye Internet

Sep 30 2016
Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida This company claimed to give you a free trial and just pay for shipping and now they keep sending this crappy product and billing me st. Petersburg Florida Author: HOUSTON, Texas Health Spas: Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida st. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 30 2016
Omnisure Harnessing phone calls, told to remove from list. Promised refund, didn't get it. Explained mother's dementia still calling! Internet Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Omnisure Internet

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne SHARON Hennes, Amanda, Bethany Kelly Vice President Skype Names THEY DONT PAY ONTIME IF AT ALL. THEY PAY THE FOREIGNERS FIRST THEN THE USA reps. PAYDAY Friday you may get it Wed. Internet Author: Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne Internet

Sep 29 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Cost of Full Service Author: naples, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven , Florida

Sep 29 2016
John Shaw John Trenchard, Hannah Trenchard & Ericka Tesar. I was supposed to watch their dogs, so they sent me a check for $2955.00 they wanted me to keep $300 & send the rest to their mananger. I called Fox Communities Credit Union & They said rip it up, it is a scam! Appleton, Winsconsin Internet Author: Brigham, Utah Animal Services: John Shaw Internet

Sep 29 2016
MdG They keep calling my work and telling them I have a debit with them and they are trying to get a hold of me. I was trying to make a payment but they kept overdrafts get my account which results in my account being closed . Mdg Nationwide Author: Lexington , Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MdG Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
Swank Blue Swank Blue didn't deliver and blamed it on the post office Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Swank Blue Internet

Sep 28 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered a fender. Never received it. won't refund money or send product. Excuse after excuse Lake Worth Florida
Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Motorcycles: Bagger Bags Lake Worth, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Revita Beau Derma Renew Now Free trial costs you $85 After 14 Days - Not Worth it! Santa Ana CA Author: Hampton, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Revita Beau Internet

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 28 2016
JDP Construction LTD. David Dwayne The Posting on ZIPrecruiter.com for Administrative Assistant position is a rip off. DO NOT apply or respond!! You will go through the entire interview process, be offered the position and then contacted by Mr. Dwayne. DO NOT accept his check or cash it into your bank account!! Vancouver B.C. Author: Phoenix, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Thank you for contacting us, It sounds like what you are looking to do is file an update to your original report. In order to file an update, you must go through the rebuttal option on the report’s main page. Once you click file a rebuttal, it will take you to a page that instructs you to click on what your relationship to the company is. After answering this question, you will be able to write and submit your update. We are sorry for any confusion. Sincerely, Ripoff Report Customer Support Internet

Sep 28 2016
AMAZON Warehouse Deals Amazon owns this company, but claims it does not! Don't Take A Chance Nationwide Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Electronic Manufacturers: AMAZON Warehouse Deals Internet

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 28 2016
America Star Books, LLLP AKA Publishing America My Work Is Being Sold All Over The INTERNET HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ROYALTIES FROM IT FOR IN TEN YEARS Frederick, MD 21701 Maryland Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: America Star Books, LLLP Frederick, MD 21701, Maryland

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Beauty Artistry Blissful Eyes Said it was free except for shipping I thought it was Christy Brinkley product New Jersey Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Artistry Internet

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide