KEEP IT MOVIN EDUTAINMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: keep it movin edutainment
There may be more specific results for "keep it movin edutainment"
For more specific results for "keep it movin edutainment"
Showing 1-25 of 73,588 Found Reports For more specific results for "keep it movin edutainment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
It was an Apt complex She cons you into paying for a deposit to do your hair. She then backs out of the appt for the day she sets then she keeps your deposit Los Angeles California
Author: Compton, California Hair Salons: Takisha Walters

May 23 2017
Ace Towing Enterprise Heartless, lying, scamming thieves that suck at customer relations. They think we're stupid to fall for it, they 're the idiots! Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Towing: Ace Towing Enterprise Lakewood, Colorado

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
henryfielďs order never been shipped to me as it was promised aurora indiana Author: palatine, Illinois Landscaping: henryfielďs

May 23 2017
TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER MR LUCHIE ,BEN BRILL hE USED a much bigger wrinkle machine and told us it would cost 5,000 , but he would lower the price to 1,400 if we took all of what he showed us. somehow when we left he switched the and gave us a eye machine we were scammed as we were leaving the island in a few hours Maui , Hawaii Author: inverness, Florida Skin Care: TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER m,

May 23 2017
Success Path Rules of Renovation, Tax Lien Buyers Club, Tax Lien Vault, etc. Tarek & Christina, Hilary Farr, Love It or List It, Flip or Flop Real Estate seminars ARE A SCAM Nationwide
Author: Lady Lake, Florida Con Artists: Success Path Nationwide

May 23 2017
ACB Incentives - Denied a Valid Rebate ACB Incentives approved my rebate on Lg G5 phone, never showed up, then said it was denied. Internet Author: Evergreen, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: ACB Incentives Internet

May 23 2017
CHAD MCCARTER AUCTION CENTER REALLY DON'T CARE AFTER IT LEAVES OUR OFFICE UNRELIABALE, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNACCOUNTABLE, LIAR Sevierville Tennessee
Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan On-Line Stores: CHAD MCCARTER AUCTION CENTER Sevierville, Tennessee

May 23 2017
Xtreme Kurves I ordered an item from Extreme Kurves on April 26th, 2017. It is now May 23rd, 2017 and the order has not arrived. I tried contacting them by email and was sent an automated response. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Telemarketers: Xtreme Kurves Internet

May 23 2017
USA Fashion Factory I ordered a pair of shoes in march of 2017. After waiting the alloted time for them to be delivered I emailed the company. It took me 3 emails before I finally got any kind of response. I have tried on multiple occassions to get answers and results with no luck. This company is a fraud and a scam. Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Clothing Stores: USA Fashion Factory Internet

May 23 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Colorado Consumer Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Colorado

May 23 2017
Elle Ellis - It Girl Styles Online shopping scam Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: It Girl Styles Los Angeles, California

May 23 2017
WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING DAMAGED MY BRAND NEW 2017 GMC TRUCK WHEN THEY SHIPPED IT TO ME SPRINGVILLE TENNESSEE Nationwide
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING Nationwide

May 23 2017
Rama deals I placed an order on April 16 of 2017 and have not received it yet Internet Author: Forest Hill, Texas Cleaning Services: Rama deals Internet

May 23 2017
Fabrics and More on FM1960 DON'T YOU DARE DO IT! Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Fabrics and More on FM1960 Houston, Texas

May 23 2017
Elite IT Home Got into computer without my knowledge Utal Internet Author: Fredericksurg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Elite IT Home Internet

May 23 2017
First Financial Incorporated Received a letter stating that I had won $250,000.00 I didn't fall for it. Nationwide Author: Marshall, Illinois Insurance Agencies: First Financial Incorporated Nationwide

May 23 2017
HhGreggg purchade refrigerator from hhgregg, on delivery refrig was damage so deluvery took it back and having a hard time getting my refund of 1473.10  Nationwide Author: Hudson, Ohio Specialty Stores: HhGreggg Nationwide

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 23 2017
Hydroluxebeauty.com ShiningBeautyNow.com After seeing an ad for another product and paying for shipping only to receive it, this branch of the same company charged my credit card for this product also. We never received it or a receipt but saw the charge on our credit card. Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxebeauty.com Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Why Not Lease It Opened fraudulent account with my stolen Identity Manchester New Hampshire Author: Porter, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Why Not Lease It Manchester, New Hampshire

May 22 2017
Scream entertainment They keep taking 29.99 out of my account and I have changed it and they did it again Keep taking money out with out my consent Los angelas Nationwide Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Theaters: Scream entertainment Nationwide

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania