Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

Jan 17 2017
Eye Endear eyeendear.com The box you check says you agree to Terms and Conditions, but you have to click on it to read it, it's called Bait and Switch Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: Eye Endear Internet

Jan 16 2017
99SANTA I thought it was a scam Internet Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Computer Software: 99SANTA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Champs apparel Ordered a jersey and didn't receive it, when you try to use links they don't work. Internet Author: Silver lake, Ohio Sports Teams & Clubs: Champs apparel Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
US Realty Records Charged me an extra $19.95 then made it auto-renew. Rip off scam artists. Should be jailed. Internet Author: Savage, Maryland Realtors: US Realty Records Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Yuguang_liu Ordered a desigual bag that I had seen on line thinking it was an original bag. This company sent me a Michael kors bag instead which looks a cheap knockoff! MinHangQu Shanghai
Author: Waitara, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Yuguang_liu MinHangQu, Shanghai

Jan 16 2017
KJA's Corner Store , Kenneth and Carole Anthony, SELLS ITEMS IT DOESN'T HAVE -FRAUDULENT SALES Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: KJA's Corner Store Orlando, Florida

Jan 16 2017
FLA Contractors Frankie Anderson Gave warranty and won't stand behind it. Clearwater South Carolina Author: York , South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: FLA Contractors Clearwater , South Carolina

Jan 16 2017
YOUR WISH STORE I was charged $80 for the products I ordered and haven't received them months later. Originally it was possible to track the order to China and now suddenly my email address doesn't appear on their system to even track CHINA Author: Internet Appliances: YOUR WISH STORE Internet

Jan 16 2017
Jimco Roofing aka James at Jimco 2 yr &6 follow up repairs and it STILL LEAKS Mansfield Texas
Author: Ft worth, Texas Home Improvements: Jimco Roofing Mansfield, Texas

Jan 16 2017
The Inn at Reading It is easier to have cocktails with Satan! Wyommissing Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The Inn at Reading Pennsylvania

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off.Loren LePoidevin ordered the sports equipment past the deadline then refused to accept delivery and pay the invoice when it was delivered late. 121 Dundas Street East Suite 206, Belleville, ON K8N 1C3 Phone: (613) 966-7410 Belleville Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Nonprofit Organizations: Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Belleville, Ontario

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Bepassion never got order it has been over 3 month Internet Author: Odessa, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Bepassion Internet

Jan 15 2017
Glenrigde Capital support@glenridgecapital.com 'eric.d@glenridgecapital.com They asked to pay 250.00 and they would invest it for you and make money for you.  UNITED KINGDOM &THAILAND Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Investment Brokers: Glenrigde Capital Internet

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
Privacy guardian.org Privacy guardian.org Promo burn.com Bulb landmarks.com Constant spam emails. I unsubscribe and get more emails for each time I unsubscribe. They treat it like it's a game. The more you try to get them to stop the more you get. Pheonix Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Internet: Privacy guardian.org Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Order take but never received merchandise. It was charged to my credit card. Internet Author: Tom Bean, Texas On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
Wealth Master's Int'l Carbon Copy Pro - Jay KubassekJeff Lerner - millionaireos.com WMI said that I received an order for $1,995.00. A few days later they said it was a mistake. Sugar Land Texas Author: Russellville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Wealth Master's Int'l Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas And your point is? Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered a remote control balloon Nov4. I have yet to receive it and they do not answer inquiries. No phone number. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR I saw an ad on tv for trial sizes of skin Noir and eye Noir for $4.95 each. Since Dr. Phil's wife was involved with it someway I thought it was safe. AT NO TIME was there anything about it being a SUBSCRIPTION - not even with the products when they arrived. I had just enough money in the bank to get the trials and that was all!  Nationwide Author: Wilson, OK, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR Nationwide