KEEP IT MOVIN EDUTAINMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: keep it movin edutainment
There may be more specific results for "keep it movin edutainment"
For more specific results for "keep it movin edutainment"
Showing 26-50 of 73,558 Found Reports For more specific results for "keep it movin edutainment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit reposessed my vehicle and sold it and had me thinking i could get it back by paying the loan down but they had already sold it and lied to me. they kept a record of my payments to get the car ou. but they had already sold it and was still taking my money. los angeles california Author: lompoc , California Liars: wilshire consumer credit los angeles , California

May 17 2017
Fitweb max Premium Health Order free trial before you can even finish taking the free trial they are charging your account for two products now at $87.47 and $89.47 and when you call and say I don't even want a reorder they say too bad we do not have to refund anything. They are extremely rude and will not let you speak at all. I explained that we had not even received the product but we were charged for it and I did n Las Vegas Internet Author: Mooers Forks, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Fitweb max Internet

May 17 2017
My Florida Specialty Plate Money out the window. Ordered plate 3 months ago and still haven't received it. Miami Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Motor Vehicle: My Florida Specialty Plate Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Carl Christian suffer ahead on let it go AVERTISMENT FROM LET IT GO Carl has an add on let it go for tuffsheds Pueblo Colorado Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Carol Christian suffer ahead on let it go Internet

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
outsourceSA it was to be telecontacs i whant to report whis company i have all the informacion off this company its a scam i used to work there pero colombia venezuela Nationwide
Author: xx, Alabama Internet Fraud: outsourceSA Nationwide

May 16 2017
Embers Bengals Trina Stillian and Nick Stillian, Phoenix Rae Designs, Trina's Toddler Zone Bought a Blue Bengal from her and it died in her home no refund and she changed her cattery name. Modesto, CA California
Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Animal Services: Embers Bengals Internet

May 16 2017
Emporium.com FAKE Coach bag, canceled order, paid it off anyway, then they took out money from my bank unauthorized! Los Angeles Internet
More proof Author: new albany, Indiana Clothing Stores: Emporium.com Internet

May 16 2017
M & M Sales, Inc M & M Sales Inc a Corporation of Nevada DO NOT BUY FROM THE SALESPERSON, they do not actually have the product on them!! You hand the salesperson a check, they cash it, supposedly they deliver the cleaner, I have yet to get mine!!! Salem Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M & M Sales, Inc Salem, Oregon

May 16 2017
affordable financials Jeannie Jeannie took 3500 of my money and claim she return it on a card . This incident happened ever since last year. I saw on her website that she has funding available. This is the same program she offered and I paid 3500 and did not get anything in return but lies and broken promises. Orangeburg South Carolina Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: affordable financials Orangeburg, South Carolina

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
HydroLuxe Beauty As all of the previus reports- this company is a SCAM- it bills you over $260 for Trial size product citing you did not contact them within 14 days to cancel...which is not what others have been told- so I think they are redefinig their excuses.  South Carolina Nationwide Author: Victoria, British Columbia Skin Care: HydroLuxe Beauty Nationwide

May 16 2017
Immune Tree - Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith Immune Tree, Inc. PRODUCT IS HORRIBLE!! IT DOES NOT WORK!!!! STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!! Internet Author: Maine Supplemental Health Programs: Immune Tree - Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith Internet

May 16 2017
NATIONWIDE TRS LIMITED ERIC AND DERRICK CLAIMED I OWED $139.97 FOR AN ORDER ON SEPT. 2014. OFFERED TO KNOCK IT DOWN TO $90.00. I WONDERED WHY THE COMPANY HADN'T BILLED ME SINCE THEY HAD MY ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS?? THEIR ACCENT WAS EITHER FROM INDIA OR THE PHILLIPINNES. Nationwide Author: PERRIS, California Skin Care: NATIONWIDE Nationwide

May 16 2017
Inmar rebate Center CHURCH & DWIGHT HOME CAREInmar RebatesInmar, Inc. Promised FREE cat litter $14.99 with the sticker submission on the cat littler box. Sent it filled out correctly, with the entire purchase receipt and the UPC Texas Internet Author: West Deptford, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Inmar rebate Center Internet

May 16 2017
We Can Build It LLC Maxwell Swanson Will take your money and not do the job Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Building Services: We Can Build It LLC Knoxville, Tennessee

May 16 2017
Info@styleupallday.com I placed an order on march 28th and I still haven't received it.. Internet Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Bed & Bath: Kstyles@alldayincorperated Internet

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

May 15 2017
GlittlerandGlamstore I have order a waist trainer on April 18th and it is May 15th now. Still haven't recieved my item in the mail. I have call/emailed them multiple times. Still no responds from them. I was charge for the item Internet Author: Rumford , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: GlittlerandGlamstore Internet

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 15 2017
Z'amour Produts MTRIX Zamoura;ZMRA Ageless Cream This company used Joanna Gaines name and after ordering samples realized it was a scam. Utah Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Z'amour Produts Internet

Cowan System LLC Lease Purchase it is a Scam burlington New Jersey
Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Cowan System LLC burlington, New Jersey

May 15 2017
Ryan Baker from GoRecon, Recon Truck Accessories, Recon Recon says their product is DOT Approved but is not marked DOT Approved and can not prove that it is Tamarac Florida
Author: MILFORD, Virginia Auto Parts: GoRecon Tamarac, Florida

May 15 2017
aamco sarasota Brian the owner of the aamco they had my van 2 weeks and did nothing. They want 95 bucks to release it. It's still there. sarasota Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Auto Repair Service: aamco sarasota sarasota, Florida

May 15 2017
City of garland utilities Made me pay another persons bill before i could switch it in my name Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Utility Companies: City of garland utilities Garland, Texas