Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

Sep 23 2016
City of Tampa Florida Intersection Saftey Program Given a ticket violation for red light, when I went under light it was yellow and changed again red while under light Tempe Arizona Really? Author: Williston, Florida Police: City of Tampa Florida Tempe, Arizona

Sep 23 2016
Why Not Lease It Stole money from my banking account. Manchester, NH New Hampshire Author: Wixom, Michigan Customer: Why Not Lease It Manchester,, NH

Sep 22 2016
trubellezas.com/ Anti wrinkle cream This is a ripoff and the Free trial pay before you get it scam. They automatically put the invoice in before you even get the product and then give the BS. Mississauga, OntarioPO BOX 500 North York, ON M3J Internet Author: Vankleek HIll, Ontario Health Spas: http://trubellezas.com/ Internet

Sep 22 2016
Champion Truck Lines, Llc Too many to count and fixing to change it again. Low down dirty scammers. Do not get involved! Tulsa Nationwide Champion Truck Lines Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Work Place Bullies: Champion Truck Lines, Llc Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York

Sep 22 2016
Enterprise Relocation Services - Owen subcontractor - My quote was for $1540 and all items listed - at pick up BEFORE OWEN got out of the truck he said THIS IS MORE THAT THE QUOTE IT WILL COST AT LEAST $600 MORE. Owen didn't even know which items were to be loaded.  Norcross Georgia Author: Rocklin, California Moving Companies: Enterprise Relocation Services Norcross, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
The Film Set Acting Class and Production Claremont, California Claims to be a legit acting studio but is only a smalll community production company. SCAMMERS Claremont California Ignore This Negative Report it is Slander Author: Upland, California Arts and Crafts: The Film Set Acting Class and Production Claremont, CA Clarmont, California

Sep 21 2016
financial notifacation advisors they tell me i won 2,536,092.23 i recieved it today 9/20 2016 in letter has to be returned by 9/14.2016 indianapolis Indiana Author: bradley, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: financial notifacation advisors indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Barkley Capital Grey Mountain Management Started from internet video offering high returns of investment with min. of $250. I tried to inquire and received a phone call from Barkley Capital. I spoke with a Dan Harrington and he told me if I added $1000 they would match it. Internet Author: Phoenix, Oregon Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 21 2016
Express Vitals I ordered a birth certificate because it said that it could express it to me. I needed it in a hurry. When I saw how long it was going to take I immediately wanted to cancel. The cost was high buying I could have it quickly then it was okay.Craig Internet Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Chicago, Illinois Legal Process Services: Express Vitals Internet

Sep 21 2016
Global Lending Services.ltd ,Tomas Cannon,Adrian Burk promised a refund and never received it and Phone number not in service any longer St.Thomas Ontario Canada Author: airdrie, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Global Lending Services.ltd Internet

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
PCH Publishers Clearing House They emailed me told me I won 10,000.00 one day. The next they emailed me said it was a mistake I didnt win. Internet
He is telling truth Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PCH Internet

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Exactta Stay away from Exactta – it is a fraud! Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: Exactta Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Diamond Auto Brokers Paid $4,500 for a car 3 hours later it broke down no refund Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Brokers Decatur , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Farmers Insurance-Agent Armstrong Oruh Agent refused to cancel my life insurance policy. I had to threaten with civil suit to make him stop billing me for the policy. In the mean time, I was charged 140 dollars because it took two months to get him to stop. Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance-Agent Armstrong Oruh Marietta , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Customer is what is most important Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h Winter Haven, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 20 2016
Ntelligent Networks Terrible Company. Wannabe IT Company. Terrible customer service. Egomaniac owner. DO NOT CONSIDER company for ANYTHING! Lakeland Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Ntelligent Networks Lakeland, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia