Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere (Terrible, Terrible - BEWARE) Terrible Customer Service - They Keep All Your Funds Unlawfully Troy Michigan Nationwide Author: PCB, Florida Banks: North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
David Ogron Ogie, Jim Sylvia, Holly Watson Shake it off Fitness Laguna Beach Nationwide
Author: tacoma, Washington Home HealthCare: David Ogron Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Cepstral TTS swift - linux software asterisk , voicent ,digium , windows tts , elastics voiceforge , Patrick Dexter Cepstral TTS Dont Purchase misleading once you purchase you find out it doesnt work Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: coprus christi, Texas Computer Software: Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet

Feb 03 2016
THE CUPCAKE GIRLS Joy Hoover Demanded a deposit for FREE makeover then never provided it anyways !!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Rescue Mission: THE CUPCAKE GIRLS Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Independent Living Aids LLC Company Takes Advantage Of Elderly and Handicapped and Rips Them Off! Buffalo New York
It was a defective product. Author: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Independent Living Aids LLC Internet

Feb 03 2016
DNA I first received notification that I won money over the summer. I did make a money order and sent it to this company. I have not received any monies also I do have all the pay stubs from the money orders that I sent to these different companies.  Internet Author: winter park , Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: DNA internet

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 02 2016
Avast software s.r.o. Charged for an annual subscription service two months ago. They changed the product and now give it away free. Refuse to refund anything. Prague, however many exist around the world. Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Avast software Internet

Feb 02 2016
zeus dvd Ordered a dvd from them.Haven't recieved it and they won't respond. Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Media Outlets: zeus dvd Internet

Feb 02 2016
VerizonWireless Offered to reduce three lines by $20/month put never did it Nationwide Author: EDISON, New Jersey Internet Service Providers: VerizonWireless Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
CareForward, Above it all, Life uncommon Raping health insurance co. for incompetent services Beverly Hills California Author: Des Moines, Iowa Mental Health: CareForward Beverly Hills,

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 02 2016
National Gun Owner Association Flashlight does not perform as advertised and they don't answer telephone calls so that I can find out how I can return the product for credit. It appears to be a total ripoff. Sell an expensive flashlight that doesn't do as advertised and then make it impossible to return for credit. saint charles Missouri Author: saint charles, Missouri Sporting Goods: National Gun Owner Association saint charles, Missouri

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Feb 02 2016
Yandy.com yandy.com either stole my money or threw it away. Internet Author: Lynnwood , Washington Clothing Stores: Yandy.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Kohl's Dawn Discriminates Against a Disabled Person Buffalo New York What???? Author: kenmore, New York Questionable Activities: Kohl's Buffalo, New York

Feb 01 2016
Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics They have hired Contractors to perform work for them and after the work is done and the company receives thousands of dollars, they fail to pay their contractors. Myself and another contractor have waited months and months to get paid and we keep getting excuses and ignored. The only attempt that they make is to pay a substantially lower amount. In the meantime, they say they don't have the money, but clients confirmed that the company received payment soon after the job was done. 8 months later, still no pay to contractor. They also have illegal workers performing jobs and then when they do the job wrong, it comes out of the contractors expected pay. In some instances we couldn't even wear our shirts representing the company because of the fear of OSHA coming out to a site. both Colorado Springs, and Elk River CO and MN Author: Colorado Small Business Services: Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics Minnesota