Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

Jul 25 2016
Monterey County Bank I have never gone through no bank called Monterey,never been to NV.only through it once Sparks Nevada Author: Waverly, New York Credit & Debt Services: Monterey County Bank Sparks, Nevada

Jul 25 2016
Big daddy auto sales Wallace, terry Sold me a car that lost power knew it had problems told me they ordered the part I needed j kept calling and they kept making excuses Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Big daddy auto sales Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
WhiteSmoke Useless App, did not wor, forgot about it until WHITE SMOKE made an unauthorized charge to my credit card to automatically renew my subscription. Israel Israel Author: Alabama Computer Software: WhiteSmoke Internet

Jul 24 2016
EMOSPARK Emoshape They have ripped me off. I ordered Emospark in November 2014 and to this day (2/13/16) I still have not received it Emoshape Ltd London London, N1 7SL United Kingdom Author: Kennewick, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: EMOSPARK Internet

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
National freight Nfi interactive, nfi transport, national freight incorporated Illegally kept escrow money, refuses to pay it back Cherry hill New jersey Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: National freight Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Flex away systems At it again Tamara Sayhun Internet Author: Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Flex away systems Internet

Jul 23 2016
Camshare Inc Camfrog Fib Camfrog Server Pro serials will no longer work. If you wish to continue using your code we can exchange it Austin Texas Author: London, Alabama Computer Software: Camshare Inc. Austin, Texas

Jul 23 2016
IP Nation UNAUTHORIZED charges to bank account i found a charge of 34.95 I DID NOT authorize. I am filing it as FRAUD at my bank. Internet Author: north providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: IP Nation Internet

Jul 23 2016
Freester.com Svcrt.com Pulled Bait & Switch scam on me AFTER I paid for service. Then, lied about it when confronted. Internet Author: Malvern, Arkansas Websites: Freester.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
New Age facial products Ordered product, it didn't work, notice a absorbant charge on credit card.. called company, because it was past 14 days. No return. tucson,Az Internet Author: big pine, California Alternative Health: Glenda updyke Internet

Jul 23 2016
Makesof Deals StackSocial StackCommerce bought purevpn that is useless with Apple although they claim it to be,said download v2.0 that doesn't exist Venice Beach California Author: Marmora, New Jersey Computer Software: Makesof Deals Venice Beach, California

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 23 2016
Inspirable LLC This company took over $6000.00 and did not complete any of the work that it was contracted to do. Seattle Washington Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Inspirable LLC Seattle, Washington

Jul 23 2016
Santa Barbara Nissan Company failed to properly repair vehicle and it ended up causing damage to the engine Goleta California Author: California Auto Dealer Repairs: Santa Barbara Nissan Goleta, California

Jul 22 2016
Younes Abdessamad Yones, Yones Production, therealyones Prentnded to get me signed and song on the radio and convicted my investors to throw 12k. Ended up all being bull****. He asked for all of it to cash. Ran off with the money. Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
carhistoryforme.com thevinchecker I listed a car on Craig's List & got a text msg asking me to run this VIN report. Paid $12.95 for it and did not get a report. Sherman Oaks, CA Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: carhistoryforme.com Internet