Your Search | keep it movin edutainment

May 02 2016
Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Wendy L Elston Seward Ne, Wendy Elston Attorney, Wendy Elston Seward Court House. Lies in Court, Lies to the Jury, Fabricates evidence, Fabricates witnesses, legal system is a joke to her, Seward Residents are a joke to her. Seward, Nebraska
99 Cents Will Keep Destroying Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Seward, Nebraska

27, Report #1292048

May 02 2016
Trade Guy tradeguy.co.nz Refusal to refund on their 100% moneyback guarantee Wellington Internet
Hardworking NZ business under vitriolic attack Author: Harlow, Clothing Stores: Trade Guy Internet

May 02 2016
Charrah Hardamon Charrah Network Technician / IT Services Scam Artist - She took my money and ran! San Diego, CA California, Internet
Author: San Diego, California Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Charrah Hardamon Internet

May 02 2016
Color Concepts, Mark Humphrey Mark HumphreyColor Concepts Painting, Inc.Mark A Humphrey DBA Color ConceptsColor Concepts Painting Decor Inc.Color Concepts Painting & Decor Inc.Color Concepts Painting and RestorationColor Concepts Painting and Restoration, LLC unbelievable cheat, liar, scam artist, gets away with fraud on a regular basis, hires illegals, doesn't pay people, buys insurance and then cancels it so that his workers go uninsured then he doesn't pay, tries to constantly change his company's name to dodge lawsuits and also uses aliases Port Orange, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna, Cape Coral Florida, Georgia, Lousiana Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Color Concepts, Mark Humphrey Port Orange, Florida

May 02 2016
Christina Gagnier Gagnier Margossian LLP Lawyer lies in court and rudely interrupt the opposite party when it is not even her turn to speak Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Christina Gagnier San Francisco, California

May 02 2016
Autoplex 2000 Sold me a wrecked car that wasn't worth even half of what it was financed for lake Charles Louisiana
Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: Autoplex 2000 lake Charles , Louisiana

May 02 2016
No Limit Customs/ Adam- Owner Do Not Do Business With This Company.. Don't Even Stop By.. You Will Regret It !! North Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: No Limit Customs North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

May 02 2016
Liberty Implements Will not refund $2200.00 on chipper I don't have which was sold to another party because it wouldn't work on my tractor Phoenix Arizona Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Landscaping: Liberty Implements Phoenix, Arizona

May 02 2016
Quality companies lease purchase GET AWAY DONT DO IT Indianapolis Indiana Author: Katy, Texas Trucking Companies: Quality companies lease purchase

May 02 2016
Quick Locksmith 247 Mr Locksmith , Stated it would cost 50 dollars total to unlock car and then immediately after unlocking charged 140 dollars. Atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Locksmiths: Quick Locksmith 247 Atlanta, Georgia

May 02 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing Servicing Home Q Servicing Metavante Servicing New York MellonOcwen Federal Bank 1t Mortgage Rip off, multiple events, check it out, save yourself P.O Box Carol Stream Illnois 60197 Author: Mansfield, , Louisiana Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing Servicing

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Thank you, Alabama resident Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama

May 02 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered a 30 oz. powder coated pink yeti rambler from the site because it was on sale. I spent close to $50, with shipping included. I never received an invoice or confirmation with shipping information.  Internet Author: Indianola , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide

May 02 2016
everlast welders I ordered a welder from the company. I called to check the status of my order to find that it was discontinued and out of stock.San Fransico Nationwide Author: Cottondale, Florida Questionable Activities: everlasting welders Nationwide

May 02 2016
Constitution Life Medicare Supplement WOW IS THIS PLACE A RIPOFF and once you are in it; you may spend years trying to wake up from this nightmare. Pensacola Florida Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Constitution Life Medicare Supplement Pensacola, Florida

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Edgar Montalvo I purchased a yeti cup that was to be powder coated black and it never came and their website and Facebook page dissapeared Internet
Author: DeLand, Florida Appliances: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet

Apr 30 2016
YR Beauty Youthful RadianceInfinite Allure Ordered youthful radiance on line where they showed a woman applying the cream and her wrinkles disappearing. It does not work. unknown Internet Author: Wabash, Indiana Computer Mail Order: YR Beauty Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Panda Research’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Pandaresearch.com's approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Panda Research pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: CHARLOTTE, Texas Con Artists: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age Internet