KEITH STUART AND NATIONWIDE POOLS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: keith stuart and nationwide pools
There may be more specific results for "keith stuart and nationwide pools"
For more specific results for "keith stuart and nationwide pools"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Le Bleu Paris I attended the California state fair 3 years ago with my daughter . While browsing the exhibitions we were approached by 2 vendors from the Le Bleu Paris demo tent. They were doing hair demos and said my daughter would be a perfect example because her hair was so curly.  Sacramento Ca
Author: Sacramento , California Beauty Products: Le Bleu Paris Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
lumella sent me items that I did not order and want it stopped Sparks Nevada Author: Uniontown, Ohio Attorney Generals: lumella Sparks, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
Matt hagberg Blue Cloud Deals I ordered a Sauna Shape and Sauna Pants from this company. I emailed them and asked where my products were and received an email 2 weeks later stating it takes them 3-5 weeks to process the order and ship. They also gave me a tracking number. I purchased my items on July 3rd, 2018 and it is now been almost 7 weeks since my order. Internet
Author: Ripon, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Matt hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
Techzone247 Scam - Advertise as a HP Technical support phone number MN Author: San Jose, California Computer Service & Repair: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
FreedomPop Nationwide Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: FreedomPop Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Gov Simplified This company led me to believe that they were the IRS and charged me $147.00 for an EIN number that is free from the IRS. I already had one so they did not provide it and now they refuse to refund my money! on-line based Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Gov Simplified Internet

Aug 18 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered the initial samples of make up and called to cancel the monthly delivery. I have been charged for it! Akron Ohio Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
Fitnessdealsusa.com Fitnessblowout.com Fitness4less.com Jim Rosen RIPOFFS who use bait and switch tactics and commit fraud Los Angeles California Author: Grand Terrace, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitnessdealsusa.com

Aug 18 2017
National Publishers Exchange scamed my wife . No magazines ordered yet billed and put into collections. wre will not pay Largo Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Mail Order Services: National Publishers Exchange Largo, Florida

Aug 18 2017
EmblhaLLC I ordered e oil for chronic oain.it hadnt come,ive been charged and the email and phone number doesnt exist. I got ripped off.im on a fixed income,i cant sfford this.. Internet Author: Nevada, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: EmblhaLLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Dave Ramsey ELP Lampo Group ELP SCAM for Real Estate Providers Nashville Nationwide Author: Alabama Realtors: Dave Ramsey ELP Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
  Jodys secret never shopped me the sports bra and charged my card. I emailed them 3 times with no response. Now no way of contacting company. Internet Author: Visalia, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jodys secret Internet

Aug 18 2017
Oil Painitng Reproductions oilpaintingreproductions.nl not happy with my painting it is not exactly like the tiny photo I gave Nationwide Author: Brattleboro, Vermont Art Gallery: Oil Painitng Reproductions Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Portrait Painting portrait-painting.com Review portrait painting paid but seller did not ship Houston, TX Texas Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Oklahoma Art Gallery: Portrait Painting Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Matthew Hagberg I bought a waste trainer on July 28, 2017 and was charged for it and then I got charged for pants that I did not order but I said screw it because it was only $20 but now I have not received either of them and they are not returning any of my emails Internet
Author: Wooster, Ohio Internet Fraud: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
IIfl Home Loans Delhi India Infoline Home Loans IIFL Home loans took my money and never refunded it. Moti Nagar Internet
Author: Delhi, Financial Services: IIfl Home Loans Delhi Internet

Aug 18 2017
Global Wholesale Art globalwholesaleart.com Poor quality image wrong advertisement buy 1 get 2! Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Burgess, South Carolina Art Gallery: Global Wholesale Art Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Non Prints Review nonprints.com they are prints not handmade! Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Art Gallery: Non Prints Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Taurususa international Taurus international Horrible repair service customer service and response is a joke Miami Florida Author: Stratford, Connecticut Sporting-good Manufactures: Guns & Ranges: Taurususa international Miami, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Alabama DHR Child Support Division Department of Human Resources. Division of children and families. In other states it's referred to as CPS , child protective services or DFACS Department of children and family services. Ruined my credit, reputation-ENTIRE LIFE Each county in Alabama has an office of DHR Alabama Author: Waverly-Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Alabama DHR Child Support Division Montgomery, Alabama