Your Search | keith stuart and nationwide pools

Aug 24 2016
LTS Lead Transfer System John Vikas Sharma SHOCKING!!! What a ripoff...........6 guys in an office passing the calls around. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY. INDIA Author: New York, New York Computer Marketing Companies: LTS Lead Transfer System Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Fairway Media (Bench Craft Company) Admits to attempting fraud, but it's ok because the credit card declined the charge. Portland, Oregon Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: Fairway Media Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Route 66 extended warranty Complete rip off Mountain home, Ar Nationwide Author: Meridian , Idaho Auto Repair Service: Route 66 extended warranty Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Open Road Lending - Abdu Goush claim you're approved but only approved to a certain point!! Nationwide Internet Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Open Road Lending Internet

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Garrett Liners Garrett Liners Pool Covers Warranty is a complete scam - They never honor it! Fallsington Pennsylvania
Author: Berlin, New Jersey Pools & Saunas: Garrett Liners Fallsington, Pennsylvania

Aug 24 2016
gucci gucci clothes italy Nationwide Author: EL Cajon, California Air Travel: gucci Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 24 2016
California FamilyFitness Bait and Switch practice Elk Grove CALIFORNIA Author: Elk Grove, California Fitness Consultants: California FamilyFitness Elk Grove,

Aug 24 2016
Old republic home warranty company Scam and Ripoff Company BEWARE!!!! San Ramon, California Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Warranty Companies: Old republic home warranty company San Ramon, CA ,

Aug 24 2016
Revita Beau Derma Free Trial Scam Revita Derma Free Trail Scam/Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Revita Beau Derma Free Trial Scam Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Radiant skin serum/Luicous eye creme Rip off Santa ana California Author: warrior, Alabama TV Advertisements: Radiant skin serum/Luicous eye creme Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 24 2016
James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Claims to Be An SEO Expert. Might change his company name. Appears friendly but Do NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. Claims To Provide HQ Links but in Actual Gives tons of Spammy Links that penalize your site. Then Blocks you and runs away. UK Internet
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Internet

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Frontier Communcations Tied a knot in my still unburied line. Called it fixed. Nationwide
Author: Paoli, Indiana Internet Services: Frontier Communcations Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Nutricargo This place is a scam!! horrible products and no information on them! Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Nutricargo Internet

Aug 23 2016
Apple Inc. Refused to replace broken device based on claims of 'water damage'. Cupertino CA Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Dyer Mazda Subaru Vero beach Delays and promises and Misleading statements and Lies and deception PORT ST LUCIE Florida
www.dyermazda.com Author: eagle road, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Dyer Mazda Subaru VERO BEACH, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Intelliloan Misleading Horrible Service Nationwide Author: San Anselmo, California Mortgage Brokers: Intelliloan Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet